The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Re: OOC: [Star Wars SAGA] Staying One Step Ahead

It is good to know that we have some ship to ship weapons. However, I was wondering if our ship has anti-personnel weapons?
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

2. - Top - End - #62
    Halfling in the Playground

1st level stock ship. Doubtful. You are going to be the anti-personnel weapon.
    Last edited by TheGuardianWolf; 2019-06-28 at 02:25 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

What he said.
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

4. - Top - End - #64

So are we going in initiative now or is this still free posting?

5. - Top - End - #65

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Still free post but I am holding on to the Initiative rolls. I wanted to make sure all the players know where everyone is on the board so to speak. If there are no changes in actions we will proceed to Initiative and combat.

Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'll keep my posted actions for this round, but next round I intend to make for the storeroom.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

7. - Top - End - #67

I let everyone know about the storeroom in case characters weren't aware, otherwise, my vote lies with Kolssk.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Let me know when I can take my next action, because Rilana will draw the second pistol and move along the bar towards the storeroom, unless someone is shooting at her.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

I already rolled initiative, 29.

Could we pick up the pace please? Thanks.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

10. - Top - End - #70

I'm comfortable with not waiting for the folks who haven't posted in a week or two. Seems like the pace of this game is ~1 update per week, which I'm okay with, but if we start waiting for folks who miss that window, then it'll definitely feel slow.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Personally, I prefer the DM to just make all initiative and similar rolls. There is no reason why we should wait two weeks for an update based on something so mechanical. I’d rather make less rolls myself and have a faster moving game. Also, if someone hasn’t responded in 48 hours, then they aren’t likely too, so just skip them and move on.

Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

None

12. - Top - End - #72

I know all I want to do is either Leave, in which case I'm just gonna keep my 27 stealth and full move to the door, or 2 swift aim and shoot at the leader if he sports us.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Yup, tagged ‘im. Too bad those damage rolls weren’t reversed.
    TC for short

14. - Top - End - #74

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I want to apologize to everyone. I wanted to get the next post up much earlier however it has been a traumatic week and I haven't been able to post anything. On Friday, my wife and I learned a friend of her's had been in the hospital for a bad case of pneumonia. While conducting tests, the doctors found heart related issues and scheduled surgery for her. She went through surgery fine and was sent to the ICU. Two days later she suffered a stroke and passed away. She was only 47. She leaves behind an ex-husband and 2 her boys (21 & 16). Thankfully she had a very good relationship with her ex and he has always been in his boys lives. They are now living with him. Then this past Monday we learned a friend of our youngest son committed suicide. Apparently he had been suffering with depression for a long time and never really opened up to anyone.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay and I hope to have the next post up later today.

15. - Top - End - #75

I'm sorry to hear all that. Take the time that you need.

16. - Top - End - #76

Yes, please take whatever time you need, friend. I'm still subbed to both forums and you've kept enough resources that we can always pick up right away. We'll be here when you're ready.

May the Force be with you and those you're close to.

17. - Top - End - #77

DrowGirl

Condolences, no rush.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

18. - Top - End - #78

Besides Thundercracker and myself, who all is still around?

19. - Top - End - #79

DrowGirl

I am still attentive and awaiting the moment when everyone gets to the ship.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Weird, I wasn't getting the update emails.

Show

None

21. - Top - End - #81

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Izzarra View Post
    I am still attentive and awaiting the moment when everyone gets to the ship.
    Moving things in that direction right now.

22. - Top - End - #82

What is the area like? Could we have Z1-X fly the ship outside where we are, and then have the Hutt... slither aboard?

If the Hutt is totally immobile, I have no idea how to proceed. To my knowledge, we are not capable of carrying a Hutt, and we did not bring a Repulsor Sled.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, for some reason my subscriptions weren’t updating for this game.

So first, I am going to make a Use the Force check to Search my Feelings to see if stealing this truck will lead to anything immediately bad.

(1d20+7)[26]
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2019-08-13 at 02:32 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

I didn’t take mechanics because we had a tech character. Looks like he’s crossed out now though
    TC for short

25. - Top - End - #85

DrowGirl

Z-1X is trained in mechanics and has the relevant tools. Not sure how far away everyone is to the hanger though.

26. - Top - End - #86

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Izzarra View Post
    Z-1X is trained in mechanics and has the relevant tools. Not sure how far away everyone is to the hanger though.
    Lets say that the group is able to contact Z-1X and it is able to procure small transportation to the site of the truck and join up with everyone. I hate that Izzarra has had to wait in order to join in on the story and this makes for a very plausible point to join in. Ala K-2SO when he entered the city to find Jyn and Cassius in Rouge One.

Any objections?

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Works for me

Show

None

28. - Top - End - #88

No arguments here

29. - Top - End - #89

DwarfBarbarianGuy

In order to get everyone back together, CZ-8CG5-29IT-851X joins up with Waldo and Taru while Rilana and Ashleigh are procuring the hover sled.

30. - Top - End - #90

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    Yes, the building is a no longer used manufacturing building. There is a dock area where you can put the truck and move the Hutt, however, F'ej explains they are all locked and sealed. He will have to enter the building through the trapped door and unlock one of the docks.
    Z-1X has a Scomp and tools. Should I do something or will F'ej take care of it?