Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Seeking Module or Campaign Ideas

I am currently DMing a medium sized group of characters, most gestalt:
    1. Male Human Cleric/Paladin of Pelor {i allowed this gestalt to happen}
    2. Male Human Rogue/Fighter, {more of an NPC that travels with them}
    3. Male Human Fighter, follows tempus
    4. Female Elf Rogue, follows tymora.
    5. Male Human Fighter, follows Pelor now.
    6. Female [party thinks this player is Male] Halfling Bard, follows brandobaris

the Characters are all currently 3rd level. My idea for this group was to try and focus a module on each character. the 1st one was a small module that focused on the Cleric/Paladin finding his brother: character #2. then the second module involved a temple of Pelor so fully focused on the Cleric/Paladin as well as converted character #5. the one they are running right now is just open for all of them I guess? (module: Dry Spell).

What I am asking is there a module out there whether homebrew or licensed, that focuses towards Brandobaris? if there isn't, can you give me some ideas so that I can homebrew one myself?

Thank You in advance :)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Seeking Module or Campaign Ideas

Apparently he had a fling with Tymora so maybe doing something around Arabel or connected to that relationship would work.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

It doesn’t fully need to be about Brandobaris, but I want it to be something that would peak the Halfling Bard’s interest. The player eventually wants to open a bar/tavern type place.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

RangerGuy

Most bards are looking for a good story they can tell/sing. Love normally makes good subject matter.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Brandobaris is a god of adventure and thievery, so what about have the characters prep and run a heist to get some sort of magical artifact, and said artifact leads to the next part of your adventure? Prep might include sneaking around or disguising themselves to obtain information that will assist said heist, having less sneaky characters set up traps for an ambush location, all of which results in an ambush battle against some lackeys of a big bad guy who were delivering the magical artifact to another location.

No idea what sort of story you've run so far, but maybe this might give you some ideas for a few sessions of play suitable for your game's story.