New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Advice: First time Mage: Ascension GM in search of pre-made adventure

Hey everyone!
    My group is having some burnout on D&D and we are opting to switch over to other game systems that we have played in the past. My college friends and I played a lot of 2nd edition Mage (some Vampire too). I’ve always wanted to try running a game of Mage and with the advent of 20th edition, despite its massive book size, it seemed like a good opportunity. Since I enjoy the system but I do not have nearly enough creativity to come up with a story/Chronicle of my own, I am in need of help.

Does anyone out there know of some pre-made Mage 20th adventures? I know the pickings are slimmer than 5E D&D and a lot of the older ones included in the source material like Loom of Fate are old systems that I don’t really know how to modify due to my inexperience.

Modern day is the only requirement. Cost of an adventure is a non-issue. I’ll take any possible suggestions as searching online has left me high and dry.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Advice: First time Mage: Ascension GM in search of pre-made adventure

I don't know of any newer ones, but the sheer options mage gives makes premade adventures pretty hard to deal with.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Advice: First time Mage: Ascension GM in search of pre-made adventure

Like druid91 said, M20 has a ton of different options so it might be a bit strange putting everyone into an adventure not made for the group. That said, you might want to check out the Storytellers Vault, which I think has some jumpstarts and adventures for M20 (although I'm not sure how many of them are for the present day).
    Former Owner of GiTP's fanciest Bloodbowl Team: The Fancy Lads
    The League's Self-Proclaimed Perennial Favorites and Season III Champions!
    Current Owner and Manager of Rampant Professionalism