The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 323
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Well luckily our Cleric Thelia can heal you. Thelia, can you come here? Morgan the dwarf needs some healing."

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "I'll be there in a minute," Thelia said, "Gunnar is also wounded."
    After she cast a cure on Gunnar, she went to the new guy to check his wounds and also cast a cure spell.

    Spoiler: OOC cure rolls
    Show

    I will remove divine favour to cast Cure light wounds on Gunnar: (1d8+2)[8]
    I will remove protection vs. evil to cast Cure light wounds on Morgran: (1d8+2)[6]
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

    "Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Well it's getting really late at night and I feel very tired from this boring battle with the wolves. I need a trance." Sarah sighs and feels tired.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rome
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    @ Morgran

    you can hit the wolf while it is escaping, your axe manage to cut the beast in half easily

    @ Gunnar

    Unfortunately, the beast is too fast for you and you hit thin air while the wolf joins the pack.

    @ Morgran, Gunnar, Thelia, Sarah and Jeremi

    It is late in the evening and after the evening run and the intense battle you are feeling tired and need to have a rest.

    Spoiler: condition
    Show
    you are fatigued: 2 penalties to Strength and Dexterity


    Thelia heals all the wounded and all of you decide to Come back to your Camp. it took some minutes to get near the fireplace, Morgran notices a human, a gnome and a very hold full plate armor placed next to the tent. There is enough space for everyone and the human introduces himself as Raziel, he hands Morgran an all of you a steaming cup of tea, while you take a sip you can taste Cinnamon and mint, the smell is strong and it is still hot. He asks you about this fighting with the wolf.

    Spoiler: Raziel Description
    Show
    You see a man with a scruffy face and hair, he has lively eyes, he looks wise and he is thin. he wore very refined clothes, or they use to be very refined times and travel has changed them in very exquisite rags. on his shoulder hangs a leather sack full of books. he is standing on a big carpet this one is also very refined with hunting scenes engraved on it, on the carpet, there is a some opened books and parchments, ink and quill, he was drawings something but you cannot get it
    Last edited by Hugh_fromrome; 2019-11-07 at 05:57 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Thanks," Thelia said to Raziel, accepting the cup of tea. When it was finished, she looked at the others.
    "I'm quite done for the day," she said, "I'm going to sleep. See you guys back tomorrow morning."
    She quickly found her spot and soon she was asleep.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

    "Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Raziel I have a question to ask you. Are we any closer to the tournament yet?"

    Spoiler: Sarah's Sense Motive Skill Check
    Show
    Sense Motive: (1d20)[11]

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RogueGirl

    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Thanks, Haziel" says Morgran... He sips the tea, feeling the warm liquid lower down the adrenaline. "I've been traveling for days, looking for Khedrum Valley ... I heard that the barbarian tribes are gathering a tournament in honor of Uthgard and Tempus, so I decided to join it. At the late afternoon, I could see the tents at distance and decided to travel at night to arrive as soon as possible, that's when the pack intercepted me. Thanks for your friends here, the beasts gave up on turning me into dinner. By the way, is it about this tournament that you are referring yourself? he says, directing to Sarah his question.
    Last edited by Mbarakaja; 2019-11-08 at 07:49 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbarakaja View Post
    "Thanks, Haziel" says Morgran... He sips the tea, feeling the warm liquid lower down the adrenaline. "I've been traveling for days, looking for Khedrum Valley ... I heard that the barbarian tribes are gathering a tournament in honor of Uthgard and Tempus, so I decided to join it. At the late afternoon, I could see the tents at distance and decided to travel at night to arrive as soon as possible, that's when the pack intercepted me. Thanks for your friends here, the beasts gave up on turning me into dinner. By the way, is it about this tournament that you are referring yourself? he says, directing to Sarah his question.
    "I don't know what you mean by that Morgan but I was referring to everybody who's going to the tournament meaning us." Sarah was very confused by the line of Morgan question.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RogueGirl

    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    "I don't know what you mean by that Morgan but I was referring to everybody who's going to the tournament meaning us." Sarah was very confused by the line of Morgan question.
    "Sorry.. my common may be a little rusty. but I'm asking if the tournament that you are referring yourself is the tournament that the barbarian tribes are gathering. I think it is, but I want to know for sure." He sips the tea again.

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbarakaja View Post
    "Sorry.. my common may be a little rusty. but I'm asking if the tournament that you are referring yourself is the tournament that the barbarian tribes are gathering. I think it is, but I want to know for sure." He sips the tea again.
    "I'm not entirely sure if that's the same tournament you mentioned about the barbarian tribes are gathering. Your guess is as good as mine."
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-11-08 at 08:06 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalflingRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    far far away
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Yeah, it is." - Gunnar interjects - "We came from a long way for this tournament... It sure is serendipitous that you have the same destination that we do. But then again... Why would you be walking round these parts if not for this tourney?"

    Gunnar is getting ready for his watch as he speaks - "If you're alone, why don't you join us on the tournament? You surely can hold your own in a scrap."
    Last edited by amanamana; 2019-11-09 at 12:02 AM.
    Tales of the Library: Gunnar of Miner's Pass

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by amanamana View Post
    "Yeah, it is." - Gunnar interjects - "We came from a long way for this tournament... It sure is serendipitous that you have the same destination that we do. But then again... Why would you be walking around these parts if not for this tourney?"

    Gunnar is getting ready for his watch as he speaks - "If you're alone, why don't you join us on the tournament? You surely can hold your own in a scrap."
    "Ok Thank you for informing us this information Gunnar. I sometimes forget since it been a long time that we travelled to get to the tournament." Then Sarah turns around to Morgan.

    "Yes Morgan. Please join our team." Sarah smiled at Morgan.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RogueGirl

    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Good Haela! Since I would ask you about joining the group, until we get there ... I am grateful to accept your invitation, if everyone agrees...". He answers, looking at the members of that group, feeling his luck changing a little.
    Last edited by Mbarakaja; 2019-11-09 at 02:28 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbarakaja View Post
    "Good Haela! Since I would ask you about joining the group, until we get there ... I am grateful to accept your invitation, if everyone agrees...". He answers, looking at the members of that group, feeling his luck changing a little.
    "Great welcome to the team." Sarah is grinning at Morgan for joining the team.

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rome
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    "Raziel I have a question to ask you. Are we any closer to the tournament yet?"

    Spoiler: Sarah's Sense Motive Skill Check
    Show
    Sense Motive: [roll0]
    Raziel seems honest, indeed as confirmed by our new companion we are very near, below the valley it should be the barbarian encampment, I am not sure if we have reached the place in time or not, but from my calculation it should start in few days he tried to explain to you while scratching his beard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbarakaja View Post
    "Thanks, Haziel" says Morgan... He sips the tea, feeling the warm liquid lower down the adrenaline. "I've been traveling for days, looking for Khedrum Valley ... I heard that the barbarian tribes are gathering a tournament in honor of Uthgard and Tempus, so I decided to join it. At the late afternoon, I could see the tents at distance and decided to travel at night to arrive as soon as possible, that's when the pack intercepted me. Thanks for your friends here, the beasts gave up on turning me into dinner. By the way, is it about this tournament that you are referring yourself? he says, directing to Sarah his question.
    Raziel looks puzzled at Morgran, that is very convenient, but I will not refuse any help, we will need it very much. he smiles at you with relief.


    Quote Originally Posted by amanamana View Post
    "Yeah, it is." - Gunnar interjects - "We came from a long way for this tournament... It sure is serendipitous that you have the same destination that we do. But then again... Why would you be walking around these parts if not for this tourney?"

    Gunnar is getting ready for his watch as he speaks - "If you're alone, why don't you join us in the tournament? You surely can hold your own in a scrap."
    I agree with Gunnar, please accept our invitation we might need your muscles.. ehm your abilities he corrects himself very quickly

    It is late in the evening, all of you are feeling tired, after having a little chat and a laugh all of you are caught in a deep sleep and wake up rested.

    The next morning Alth comes back with some hunted food, he gathers some berries, mushrooms, and manage to hunt a grouse. after all of you have checked the edibility of the food you manage to prepare a delicious breakfast, you pack your things and resume your journey.

    It is late in the morning when you manage to arrive in the Barbarian encampment. Kord and Uthgard flags can be seen from distance, there are an at least more than a hundred, for sure this tournament will not be unseen. The place consists of countless tents surrounded by a wooden stockade, there are two main gates, the north gates, and the south gates, you are coming from the south gates.

    Two barbarians are standing tall near this gate, both of them are very muscular and their bodies are covered with pelts and furs, both of them are covered with scars, one of them has a great axe, while the other has two bastard swords, they both looks at the group and stop their eyes on Thelia and Sarah, then they move to inspect Gunnar, Morgran, Jeremi, Raziel, and Alth.

    What do we got here... two participants and their servants, if you are here for the tournament then go and speak with our chieftain Amire, if you are here as artisans then go to the quartermaster Armug

    they move aside and let you pass.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalflingRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    far far away
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Okay..." - Gunnar seems puzzled by the guard's remark. As they walk past them and enter the tourney grounds, he turns to the elves - "They seem to think the two of you are the actual competitors... Maybe they regard elves more than the rest of us or they were expecting some elf delegation... Or maybe there's some archery competition about to happen or something like that. Either way, let's keep that in mind. We may be able to exploit this in some manner."
    Tales of the Library: Gunnar of Miner's Pass

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by amanamana View Post
    "Okay..." - Gunnar seems puzzled by the guard's remark. As they walk past them and enter the tourney grounds, he turns to the elves - "They seem to think the two of you are the actual competitors... Maybe they regard elves more than the rest of us or they were expecting some elf delegation... Or maybe there's some archery competition about to happen or something like that. Either way, let's keep that in mind. We may be able to exploit this in some manner."
    "Well it's an honor for Thelia and I to be recognized. I'm surprised they respected my race since I'm a Drow. Maybe they were expecting someone famous I guess."

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "I hope they don't expect us two to participate alone," Thelia said, "I'm certainly not the best fighter in this group. If it's a knowledge tournament, I'm more capable of course."

    She looked around the tournament grounds, wondering what it was all about.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

    "Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rome
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Let us escorts you to your place, where you can place your tent. says one of the guards and he starts to guide you through the encampment

    You enter the camp, it is full of tents, a lot of fireplaces, people are singing, dancing celebrating rites saying prayers, a lot of flags are blowing in the wind

    Spoiler: Knoledge local Check
    Show
    Please roll this check, consider also the bonuses


    a lot of barbarians are preparing for the upcoming tournament, somebody is maintaining his armor, someone is trying his spells, some groups are brawling, some of them are practicing with the bow. The atmosphere is relaxed and joyful even though the competition is skyrocketing.

    Spoiler: Knowledge Arcana
    Show
    please roll this skill to check to identify spells


    Some of the barbarians have big scars, some of them have runes painted on their bodies while others have tattoos.

    Among them a tribe where the women are practicing for battles while men are preparing tents and foods, a woman glares intensely to Gunnar, while a female dwarf glare to Morgran, both of you fell flattered.

    while you move within the small pathway you starts to feel overwhelmed by the barbarian presence around here, an ominous thought is rising in your mind, even though this trip from Fireshear to here has strenghten you, you are no match for them.

    Spoiler: Level up
    Show
    Full hit dice and please prepare the new character sheet, also keep the sheets in the Out of Character trheads

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Thelia followed the guards, looking around and trying to identify as much as possible. She was delighted by the new things she saw, Always trying to expand her knowledge. But she really needed to know what was going on before they started the tournament.

    Spoiler: OOC rolls
    Show

    knowledge(local): (1d20+4)[16]
    knowledge(arcana): (1d20+4)[10]

    I don't remember any bonusses, so I don't think they're for me. I've just used the +4 I have on my sheet (the same for both rolls), so if I have extra bonusses, please just add them in.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

    "Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Sarah follows Thelia and the guards. She looks and listen anything out of the ordinary.
    Spoiler: Sarah Knowledge (arcana), Spot and Listen Skill Check
    Show
    Knowledge (arcana): (1d20+9)[11]

    Spot: (1d20)[1]

    Listen: (1d20)[10]

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalflingRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    far far away
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Gunnar follows the guard and seems to get more and more hesitant as they walk by all this people.

    "Hey, Raziel... Are you sure about this?"

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Knowledge (local) (+5 with a +3 from previous research): (1d20+8)[28]

    Knowledge (arcana) (+9): (1d20+9)[23] (although we should roll Spellcraft to identify a spell being cast)
    Tales of the Library: Gunnar of Miner's Pass

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rome
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Looking and inspects all the blowings flags reveal that this tournament will be participated only by four barbarian tribes: Great Worms, Gray Wolf, Sky Raven and Sky Pony this camp has been set up by Great Worms tribes and you can recognize warriors serving as guards. from your books, you remember that only Great Worms are a trustworthy clan while the other three clans are not saints either scum.

    there are also flags of Uthgard and Tempos, and some of the barbarians are problably part of the clergy of both deities.

    Sarah notice that everything is out of the ordinary here the barbarians are loud and are chaotic some of them are fighting and brawling some of them are drunk.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I will also consider the role as spellcraft


    some people are practicing with illusion spells or invocation spell, just one of them is performing necromancy, while the tattoos hold magical power and probably could be activated, you are interested in those tattoos, maybe you can get one somewhere around.

    you walk silently until you reach a tent, the two guards stop and show you a tent, is big enough for everyone also it is bigger on the inside, it is finely furnished, there are comfortable beds and even a sof, there is a fire burning in the center of the tent and there is enough food for all of you.

    Well Gunnar, what can I say, you shouldn't feel discouraged, maybe just give it a shot, first of all lets check the tournament rules and the prizes, we are here for the Stone, don't forget it we will find a way to have it He pauses takes his pipes, light it and a big smoke puff emerges from his lips

    Of course you need to equip yourself and prepare, I've got something for you all, please gather around he moves towards Oscar and opens a crate, inside there are exotic-looking goods

    take some of them, barbarian doesn't value coin or gold, I've done my researches and this should be enough to grant you a bargaining power of around 3000 gold coins he hands you some small crates with incense, minerals and piece of dark wood

    Spoiler: Coin
    Show
    you get Exotic good, these are not money and can be spent only here as a value of 3000 gp


    now whoever would like to follow me, i will go to find some information he takes a small letters from his chest and heads for the exit

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Sarah checks out other people by the spells they're casting.

    Spoiler: Sarah's Spellcraft Check
    Show
    Spellcraft: (1d20+9)[23]

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Thelia shivered as she noticed the necromancy. She was less and less sure of what was going on here. She also wondered what exactly they were casting and tried to figure it out, especially the necromancer.

    Spoiler: OOC spellcraft
    Show

    spellcraft roll: (1d20+4)[7]


    When Raziel handed them the goods, she was astonished.
    "I'll join you in getting to know what the rules here are," she said, "so if I have to buy something, I can buy in function of not only what I want, but also what we might need."
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

    "Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by farothel View Post
    Thelia shivered as she noticed the necromancy. She was less and less sure of what was going on here. She also wondered what exactly they were casting and tried to figure it out, especially the necromancer.

    Spoiler: OOC spellcraft
    Show

    spellcraft roll: [roll0]


    When Raziel handed them the goods, she was astonished.
    "I'll join you in getting to know what the rules here are," she said, "so if I have to buy something, I can buy in function of not only what I want, but also what we might need."
    "I'll join as well. For some strange reason, there are some competitors that I find them shady and I'm not even a psion." Sarah laughs.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rome
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    Spoiler: identified spells, Thelia and Sarah
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Sarah checks out other people by the spells they're casting.

    Spoiler: Sarah's Spellcraft Check
    Show
    Spellcraft: [roll0]
    While walking Thelia is so amazed by this strange environment that she did not focus on movements and wards and she cannot manage to catch any ideas of the spells, while Sarah remember and recognizes a lot of spell some of them learned at her school such us: Enlarge person, Bull's strenght, Charm Person; Mage Armor, Rope trick, Magic missile she focus on the necromancer which is practicing Vampiric Touch

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Well there are so many spells that I recognized such as Enlarge Person, Bull's Strength, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Rope Trick, Magic Missile and Vampiric Touch. Although the last two spells Magic Missile and Vampiric Touch that I know are the spells from my banned schools."

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Good to know," Thelia said, "well, let's find out what the rules are and then see what we need to have at least a chance at winning this thing, or at least at going down with honour."
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

    "Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalflingRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    far far away
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of the Library: A rocky business, The Brutes, the Cunnings and the Wise[3.5

    "Going down with honour? Yikes... I'd rather not go down. Honourably or otherwise." - He smirks a little - "How about winning or getting off easy? That sounds way better to me."

    Getting closer to Raziel, he gets ready to follow. The camp sparked his curiosity and he'll take notes of all the different and unusual things he sees around.
    Tales of the Library: Gunnar of Miner's Pass

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •