New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Sincerely interested. Rant

Quote Originally Posted by denthor View Post
    But D&D not so much this a mindless diversional rent for me. Not to mention it's kind of fun to see where these threads go.
    Hmmm... Wait, what??
    "Save your tears, my fetid friends, the dead have Wept enough!"
    The Tears of Blood Campaign Setting Updated 15 Dec 2019
    From the Tears of Blood GiTP Forums 2004-09: "20 million dead. Whatcha gonna do with 20 million dead? You can’t bury ‘em, no time or energy to dig the graves. You could chuck ‘em somewhere out of the way. Or you could burn ‘em. But, but what if those things angered someone, or put a bad curse on 'em? Maybe gettin’ rid of ‘em is better. Just a thought. Hey, you could help us!"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

d6 Re: Sincerely interested. Rant

Lord of shadows threads take on there own life. Go way off topic once the question has been answered.

My question has been answered. So in reality the thread could be locked. Left to die or just be taken in another direction.

I have fun reading the comments. Which why I put rant in the opening. I was venting in the opening.

Found a way to solve the problem, now enjoyed the manipulation comments. Would really like to know more about the Danish language.

So to all have fun go where you feel it needs to go. See I do learn that is much better then what you quoted.
    9 wisdom true neutral cleric you know you want me in your adventuring party

3. - Top - End - #63
    Banned

Default Re: Sincerely interested. Rant

Quote Originally Posted by denthor View Post
    Would really like to know more about the Danish language.
    What would you like to know? We're one of the finest languages in the world for bad language, no one swears like a dane. We can basically speak with the swedish and the norwegians - there are differences, but they're not significant. Pronounciation is different, though. We're flat and gutteral, the swedish sing, and the norwegians have their own way of being more musical in their speech than we are.

And of course a lot of danes phrases rubbed off on english when the vikings fooled around in the british isles for a few centuries - and vice versa.