New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Aasterinian's Jokes And Pranks Annoyed Everyone

Imagine the Dragon Deity, Aasterinian loves to jokes around and pull pranks on mortals and others deities. Well it seems like her jokes and pranks is annoying everybody (including her 10 dragon deities sibling and non-dragon deities). Her father, Io talk to Aasterinian about to tone down her comedic antics a bit. So anyway is this very common for a dragon deity of comedy to annoyed everybody with her jokes and pranks?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Aasterinian's Jokes And Pranks Annoyed Everyone

Aasterinian is described as "cheeky" but I'd say Hlal is more the prankster than she is.

As far as annoying people - mortals don't really get a say in what the gods decide to do, and other gods probably don't care that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Aasterinian is described as "cheeky" but I'd say Hlal is more the prankster than she is.

As far as annoying people - mortals don't really get a say in what the gods decide to do, and other gods probably don't care that much.
    Ok but Aasterinian do share Hlal traits and I thought that comedy is one of her traits.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Ok but Aasterinian do share Hlal traits and I thought that comedy is one of her traits.
    See second sentence
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)