The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 190
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Stevesciguy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In your base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Zarakiel eyes Tark warily for a moment, before also shaking his hand.

    (Tongues)"Well met, friends. I am Zarakiel. Have you come to assist in the investigation of the fort?"

    He turns to Fiellel:
    "I can't think of anything, myself. Thank you for your guidance."
    Avatar kindly provided by TinyMushroom!

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DaOldeWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Luin isnt sure how to introduce himself. Being the tiniest there meant he was the easiest to miss. He stayed just besides Mark waiting for a proper time to join in the conversation. (Common)"Its a pleasure meeting you all! My name is Luin Whitefur. I came here to give my assistance of this endeavor." He speaks with a bit of a loud tone, hoping he could get some attention his way.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the awesome avvy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    It can also turn into a Star wars debate.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesciguy View Post
    Zarakiel eyes Tark warily for a moment, before also shaking his hand.

    (Tongues)"Well met, friends. I am Zarakiel. Have you come to assist in the investigation of the fort?"

    He turns to Fiellel:
    "I can't think of anything, myself. Thank you for your guidance."
    Fiellel: (Common):"Again, thank you very much for the assistance. I hope to see you again."

    She makes a slight bow towards Orthon, then heads south at easily double-pace, moving nimbly. She looks sturdier than most elves but you aren't sure she can maintain that all the way to Sundabar.

    You are roughly 300' from the fort, directly in front of the main gates. Both sets look fully destroyed, what little wood remains is burnt. The porticullis is not visible. Otherwise the fort appears intact. The walls are fully 25' high, considerably taller on the towers and great hall.
    There is clearly a level path in front of you, but there's enough snow to not reveal much else. No obvious tracks since last night's snow are visible, at least very close to you.
    The sharpest-eyed among you may see inside the keep, but not much but what should be the stables.

    Wisps of clouds move quickly, otherwise clear weather with mild but chill wind.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesciguy View Post
    (Tongues)"Well met, friends. I am Zarakiel. Have you come to assist in the investigation of the fort?"
    "Curiosity. At least, speaking for myself, I've been taken with a curiosity for this strange and aged abode."

    Orthon turns his head towards Luin in the swift yet halting manner of an avian creature. Then nods in acknowledgement of the minuscule dragon, reticent to disregard another due to a difference in size.
    "I would rather like to explore it," he continues, "and numbers make any such venture safer. I would do so alongside yourselves, if I may."

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Gudu greeted the strangers with an elaborated bow.
    "May the peace of the ancients be with you" my name is Gudu. I am a celebrated author on my way to Silverymoon, where I shall meet my editor. And on my way there I met these two fine adventurers and we heard about this location. I am an accomplished scout."
    He said eloquently and confident to the point of arrogance.

    Then he took the bow and checked the line.
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2019-09-29 at 10:14 AM.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xenopax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Tark paid little head to their conversation, sniffing the air. He pointed one long finger at the fort and the stables. "Dead. Smell like not human. Horse remnant too. Much of it. Some Dead be old," He said slowly, taking deep breaths of the air with each word to make sure he was sure about what the scents were and he wasn't messing up
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DaOldeWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    "Should we send somebody to scout the area?" Luin makes the suggestion. He could even offer himself for the task if no one was up to the task even if it wasnt exactly an specialty of his. He could even send his familiar for the job though it all depended on the circumstances for everything to go smoothly.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2019-09-26 at 09:34 PM.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the awesome avvy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    It can also turn into a Star wars debate.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xenopax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    "Iz good at...break scouting? Dey no see mah little'uns coming. Cause dey be looking at da big'un. Me," He was trying to say that he could scout but would probably provide a distraction instead. So a bad scout. He scratched his back and went on three limbs for a second to grab a wandering lizard and push it into his mouth, squishing and devouring the poor thing. He needed constant food after all.
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    "I will. I will, keep my distance. But I should still be able to discern much."

    The great owl steps away as he speaks to spare the others the gust of his wings, particularly the tiny dragon. He then takes flight, slowly circling about the fortress twice. The first round he keeps a great distance, not much closer than the rest of the group, merely trying to identify any obvious living creatures or potential aerial defenses. Barring any such discovery the second circling is closer, perhaps about 60' from the castle's perimeter as he peers within its walls for signs of inhabitants or dangers.

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Jorbis's Map

    There isn't a lot immediately outside the fort. You see a path leading roughly north 50' outside the main gate, but not clearly this high up and there is fresh snow covering it. You don't where it leads to anything very close.

    The top of the two buildings, gatehouse, stables, postern, smithy, and towers are fairly flat, and not much visible. Partially covered with snow but you don't think deep. The three southern towers have narrow stairs leading down into them.
    The two buildings look to have 3 floors. The northwestern one has arrow slits on all three floors, the great hall only the third. There is a 5' wide walkway on the third floor between the buildings, that looks to allow entrance to either.
    The smithy has no northwestern wall (and likely never did), and is basically two walls, a roof, and an anvil. Both sets of doors to the stables are open but intact, though you can't see much high above, even at an angle.
    You don't see visible blockage over the postern, at least nothing bulky. The door entrance to the great hall areas is open, and likely broken to some extent.

    There is a humanoid corpse just outside the Great hall doors, half covered by snow. It doesn't look to be wearing armor and has taken a lot of damage, even more than necessary to kill it. Medium size, not much else clear at height.

    The door to the northwestern building is closed, and guarded.
    At a distance they look to be dwarves in splint mail. Wearing helms, wielding battle axe and shield. They do not seem to shift in any way while you observe them, even movements of shield or axe.
    Knowledge Nature check: 15+7=22. You really don't think they could be alive, at least nothing resembling natural world life. Otherwise the armor covers them fully, hard to be sure.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Gudu, tries to recall any information from the fort. He approaches the building from above but does not interfere with the eagle's scouting.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    Gudu, tries to recall any information from the fort. He approaches the building from above but does not interfere with the eagle's scouting.
    Not an overly impressive history. Some small battles with evil humanoids or wandering monsters, nothing written about in detail.

    It has been worked under several extended families and a few merchant companies, likely all shield dwarves. While profitable, it is difficult to keep safe, or rebuild when abandoned when hordes or massive forces approach. It has been repeatedly abandoned for a few years at a time due to these costs.
    Sundabar Vale is one of two major crop/breadbaskets for the entire Silver Marches. Near rivers, the land is incredibly fertile. Sundabar and other cities are wealthy from mining and a few other activities, and have a huge appetite for fresh food.

    You could look in detail at something specific, probably with a perception check. But Orthon's scouting seems accurate.

    The knowledge checks required with your modifiers would be absurdly hard to fail, so you are quite confident the two guards are dwarven zombies or dwarven skeletons. The lack of movement implies mindless creatures under orders, and humanoid-shaped constructs who can wield weapons are exceedingly rare. Most other humanoid sized and shaped undead are not mindless, so would at least shift and look around once bored. You also agree with Orthon that they are certainly not alive.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Gudu flies bthe ack to rest of the group.

    The place seems abandoned, but there are some undead guardians at the door. Maybe the responsible of the corpses we see. Stern Dwarven guardians.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Orthon is not far behind the djinn, landing a comfortable distance away so as not to disturb the others with wing-driven winds.

    "It is so, truly unfortunate. A sign that more terrible things than pests dwell within. We should see them lain to rest."

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DaOldeWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    "Well, it seems like a pretty easy battle. I believe it would be for the best to finish them in a fast way while creating the least amount of attention. We odnt want to attract any unnecessary atention." Luin suggests though he decides to ask about the enemies. "Can we overwhelm them by numbers?"
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the awesome avvy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    It can also turn into a Star wars debate.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Gudu:

    I suggest a frontal attack, mindless undead do not react quickly to threats so we need to be swift.

    He places one arrow into his bow and takes fly approaching the fort again. Getting into shooting range.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Orthon nods assent and ascends into a slow circle about the fortress, ready to dive down at the undead creatures, but cautious not to draw too close until the others are ready. From the sound of it there was no telling at what exact distance the guardians could begin to react to them.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    The path to the fort is fairly uneventful. You note a snowed-over but clear path of what is likely some sort of sled around 50' east of the main gate, the path leading north. It likely went north at that point as well as into the fort, but the latter is harder to judge without a real survival check.

    The two in splint mail have faintly glowing red eyes visible closer up. They look to watch Tark and Ellenallen as they approach. They look angry, but move close to not at all. You think you spot slight shifts of the axes, and inch, three at most.

    There are many arrow slits, no light is visible from any. Your path to the splint mail pair shows more disturbed snow, increasing as you approach the great hall entrance. The corpse there looks to be a be an orc or perhaps larger half-orc, wearing no armor, little clothing, and has numerous bite and claw marks. No visible items of note, but he? is lying on his stomach.

    As you cross the great hall entrance you see a dark corridor leading in. The doors are fully open and damaged but should be functional. From the map, the Great Hall has an arrow slit in to the apparently dark main room. Anyone in it looking could see you clearly in the sunlight but you could not see them. The stables doors are open but intact. You see stalls and hay, not much else in the dim light at a glance. The doors to the three towers are closed, as is the postern. The northwest (guarded) building has some sort of wooden beam blocking it, on this side. It doesn't match the rest of the fort.

    The two in splint mail still do not move at around 60', when you give a signal to attack in unison. (meaning full surprise round) The two react sluggishly and awkwardly as this happens.

    Initiative:

    Tark (1d20+1)[9]
    Elllenallen (1d20+4)[12]
    Luin Whitefur (1d20+2)[17]
    Zarakiel (1d20+3)[9]
    Gudu Sileso (1d20+9)[16]
    Orthon (1d20+2)[20]

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xenopax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Tarks first reaction? Take a quick breath and hit himself into his favoured battle position, slacking his arms to the sides and getting his claws ready to...well claw the enemy! He gave a growl as he cracked his claws open. a troll version of cracking his knuckles. He would move up to them, waiting for them to get into range before attacking himself though. But as soon as they did? Attack!

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show

    Swift: Initiate pugilist Stance for +1d6 damage, fuse styles for Dragon Style
    Move Action: Move 30 feet closer.
    Standard action, delay until they're in range and attack with a Flurry Strike. Not sure if I can mix a bite attack with it though so if I can't, then void it.
    (1d20+9)[11]: Claw Attack(s)
    (1d10+12)[22]: Claw one
    (1d10+8)[17]: Claw two
    (1d20+4)[17]: Bite Attack
    (1d10+4)[10]: Bite Damage
    (3d6)[4][2][1](7): Pugilist Strike damage in order
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Orthon dives upon the farther guard, claws outstretched!

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    fly down to attack the more distant guard, use Wolf Fang Strike to attack twice...
    Attack 1: (1d20+5)[10] for (1d6+6)[10] damage
    Attack 2: (1d20+5)[25] for (1d6+6)[7] damage
    +1 to attack and damage on each of those if I had time to use Studied Target (a move action) beforehand (no reason not to IC, but I sorta forgot about it until now OOC)

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Gudu closes in within range of his bow and shoots at the undead on the left side of the door.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Shooting his longbow:
    (1d20+10)[14] damage (1d8+5)[7] both the damage and the attack include the +2 from the knowledge devotion check

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DaOldeWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Luin thinks its better to use one his special magic tricks just for the situation and keep his spells for later while inside the fortress. He starts concentrating his magical energy and releases it against one of the undead.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    Using a single point of my arcane reservoir to use the Sonic blast arcane exploit. Its a fort sav to take half damage.
    Ranged touch attack: (1d20+7)[25]
    Damage: (2d6+3)[8]
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the awesome avvy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    It can also turn into a Star wars debate.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Ellenallen has a lance. When she sees the others unload their ranged attacks, the centaur kicks off into a gallop and makes a straight line for the dwarf not being targeted by spells and arrows. She doesn't holler nor cry a battle roar, she stays silent until right before putting a final thrust of her lance into the charge, crying an inhuman sound and suddenly eldritch energy spirals around the lance shaft like a magical drill. She hopes it drills a hole through the living dead.

    Spoiler: OOC/roll
    Show

    Sorry for my silence. I've had medical issues, medicine reactions and some craptacular days at work.

    (1d20+11)[22] Charge attack +2 to hit, -2 to AC until her next turn (AC is now 19)

    (1d8+6)[7] Quadruple this damage. Hideous Blow damage: (1d6)[5]

    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

    "Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    The closer zombie's torso is massively punctured, destroying it. A hateful gleam fades from it's redish eyes, but as it does a vile, tingling wave washes over Ellenallen and Orthon. The other zombie is revitalized by this, and is looking angry.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Negative energy damage, Ellenallen and Orthon. DC 15 Reflex save for half. The other zombie heals this much. (no save)

    (2d6)[8]

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xenopax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Tark had messily punctured and destroyed the last zombie, ripping it to shreds and had continued savaging the body for a second after it died. He tore off it's head with a single bite before moving onto the next, Claws seeming to lengthen and gleam in the light, ready to kill the newest prey.
    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Manuever: Flick of the Wrist
    Bronze Knuckle: Swift Action
    (1d20+11)[26]: Claw Attack(s)
    (1d10+12)[21]: Claw one
    (1d10+8)[11]: Claw two
    (1d20+4)[9]: Bite Attack
    (1d10+4)[14]: Bite Damage
    (3d6)[1][6][5](12): Pugilist Strike damage in order
    (6d6)[4][1][2][3][3][3](16): Bronze Knuckle Damage in Order
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    The second zombie's eyes fade as the claw does massive damage to the torso, hopefully not damaging the splint mail overmuch. Another wave of wrongness emanates from it, and the courtyard goes silent.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Negative energy damage to Tark, Orthon, Ellenallen: (2d6)[7] DC: 15 Reflex save for half.


    Though there is a lot to take in, you notice the door in front of you is intact, closed, and strangely barred from your side. This is clearly not part of the original construction. Also fairly shoddy work by contrast, an average strength human could likely force it open from the inside. The rest of the stonework of the fort is quite good, likely dwarven. The passage to Great Hall is in full darkness.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xenopax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Tark shudders as a wave of negative energy washes over him. Trolls are creatures who constantly grow and grow, so to feel his natural regeneration...the opposite of it...it felt wrong. So wrong. He disliked it immensely and gave a roar as he bit off the zombies head, consuming it as a way of ignoring the pain. Food always helped, even rotten zombies.

    Either way he moved himself over to the door and put his shoulder against it, ready to slam through once the others gave the signal.

    (1d20+2)[13]: Reflex
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Gudu came down and examined the zombies.

    Then he glanced along the courtyard. He didn't like the arrowslits, but if someone was going to use them to ambush them then they had lost their chance.



    Tark, let me check if there are any traps before you put your frame through that door.



    Spoiler: Search for traps and Disable Device
    Show
    Burning one inspiration point to get a +3 on perception (1d20+11)[23] and disable device (1d20+16)[25]

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    With the malign light desecrating these earthly vessels extinguished, Orthon takes a moment to shudder at the numb pain their destruction had inflicted.

    He then sets to work mending any injuries with any tools provided, remarking as he does so: "Barred, from this side. But poorly. Perhaps to contain more of these. Mindless things, they might not know a blocked door from a wall."

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New Jersey, doh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Monsters as PC's (IC, 3.P)

    Rapidly approaching dusk, the hallway towards the Great Hall is very close to pure dark. Four humanoids, vaguely human but somewhat hunched over and wearing little but rags, move swiftly out into the courtyard. They all look disturbing and warped, with faintly glowing reddish eyes. Their claws look sharp, even from this distance.

    One towards the back looks more dangerous, and addresses his fellows: (Common):"They are not from the Mistress, kill them all!" You hear a sharp hissing from 1-2 of the others, and they move at you as a group.

    Initiative: Monsters: (1d20+2)[20]
    Party: (1d20+5)[14]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •