The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Death Battle 5: Mister Rogers in a Bloodstained Sweater

Death Battle Hiei blurp is up. I still root for him, but as long as Naruto has that "on screen" light speed feat that Sasuke can scale off of, its not good.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDraconus View Post
    Death Battle Hiei blurp is up. I still root for him, but as long as Naruto has that "on screen" light speed feat that Sasuke can scale off of, its not good.
    Yea but Sasuke also has that speed of “I looked at you and you are on fire at the speed of sight” thing so he doesn’t even really need Naruto to scale off of for absurd I win level stuff. Then again they screwed Gaara hard on that exact same feat as well so they might just ignore it so they don’t have to admit how wrong they were.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

3. - Top - End - #543

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    Yea but Sasuke also has that speed of “I looked at you and you are on fire at the speed of sight” thing so he doesn’t even really need Naruto to scale off of for absurd I win level stuff. Then again they screwed Gaara hard on that exact same feat as well so they might just ignore it so they don’t have to admit how wrong they were.
    Hiei is faster than sight. That was proven as far back as the Detective Arc of the show. But he hasn't on screen shown any light speed feats. Pound for pound, Hiei is stronger, and a lot of Sasuke's tech's Hiei either absorbs or shrugs off. To be honest, its really just the Naruto scaling that keeps Sasuke in this fight, outside of Rinnegan. They both have all consuming fire, both have ocular abilities. But only one of the two shown heavy resistance to those things.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

One possible disadvantage for Hiei is that Sasuke has time/space distortion powers, and those can be used to block/deflect the Black Dragon Flames, as shown by Mokuro when she uses such a technique to cut Hiei's flames in half.

Although, to be fair, the attack still managed to hit and destroy its intended target (the shackles on Mokuro's wrists), which was Hiei's goal the whole time.
    Last edited by Lemmy; Yesterday at 02:47 PM.

5. - Top - End - #545

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    One possible disadvantage for Hiei is that Sasuke has time/space distortion powers, and those can be used to block/deflect the Black Dragon Flames, as shown by Mokuro when she uses such a technique to cut Hiei's flames in half.

Although, to be fair, the attack still managed to hit and destroy its intended target (the shackles on Mokuro's wrists), which was Hiei's goal the whole time.
    True. Since scaling is a thing, Yusuke can track and dodge lightning, and stated that he couldn't keep up with Hiei....

Tho he has some stupid crap of his own, like being able to cut a man that was implicitly immune to fire and cuts...... with a fire sword.
    Last edited by HolyDraconus; Yesterday at 06:45 PM.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Heh... That reminds me how in the early episodes of Naruto, the Raikiri / Chidori is said to be incredibly powerful because "no one can dodge lightning"...

And then a bunch of people dodge it all the time... Including genin. XD
    Homebrew Stuff: