The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 244
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "If not magic," Valorean said to Jason, "then would it seem likely that he had help from inside the Watch or the taverns themselves?"

    He felt that they had questioned the individuals they spoke to throughly, but perhaps they had asked the wrong questions.
    Avatar by linklele

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "You may well be right, but it will be difficult to get them to admit as much if that is the case. The people here do not trust us, and the corruption that you mention works to protect them from our honest efforts," I observe. "Perhaps we would have better luck trying to target the criminal community, rather than questioning the taverners... Or if we can figure out where the thief or thieves will strike next, we could lay a trap..."
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MHP

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground
     
    JadedDM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Do you think there may be some pattern to which taverns the thief has hit so far?" Jason asks Sorawyl.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "I'm not sure about a pattern myself... Perhaps I'll just try to go after the Birthmark. I hope I'll at least learn if the finger on the pinky has any significance here", Eren says. "Anyone want to come with me?"
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    “I’ll accompany you,” Valorean said. “Perhaps we can ask around at some of the other taverns.”

    This seemed a good opportunity to learn more about their new companion as well as gain new information.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

    Investigation(1d20)[1]
    Persuasion (1d20+3)[14]

    Valorean is going to ask around about Birthmark and if other taverns have been hit. He’ll also want to investigate any leads from the Persuade.
    Last edited by q785921; 2019-08-16 at 02:28 PM.
    Avatar by linklele

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    I agree that the man with the birthmark is our best lead, but it doesn't need all of us going out and asking around. We need a plan B, and probably plans C and D as well. I wish Eren and Valorean "good luck. While you do that, I will try something a little different. Maybe I will run into Mr. Birthmark if I can cover enough ground. We have to assume he is still at large in the city, after all." My thought is to go out for an evening, using three castings of invisibility to move around freely for three hours (i.e. tailgating people through doors, being able to stare at people without seeming suspicious). In that time, I'll visit as many taverns as humanly possible and have a quick look around to see if Birthmark is there. If I find him, I'll try to follow him as far as possible, or at least take note of what he's doing and where.

    Spoiler: Some rolls
    Show
    Wisdom (Perception): (1d20+5)[16]
    Wisdom (Perception): (1d20+5)[20]
    Wisdom (Perception): (1d20+5)[17]
    Dexterity (Stealth): (1d20-1)[3]

    "Meanwhile, is there something Jason and Grayshore can do?" I ask this to them. "Do you think there could be any profit in mingling with the dockside crowd?"
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MHP

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2017

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "I think it would be wise," Grayshore replies, brow furrowed in thought, "if one of us returned to talk with Vlatlic, I think his name was? It may be that this individual is known to the guild already, and they may be able to tell us where to find him." She shrugs her shoulders expressively, then continues. "We might also visit the docks, but all the sailors have their own, ah, styles and symbols. Looking for this individual and his compatriots would be like looking for a - I think the saying is - needle in a haystack? But we may as well try, if nothing else is of use. Your thoughts, Jason?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    So Grayshore's plan is basically to go back and ask Vletlic whether he recognizes either the man and his birthmark, or the symbol of the ring on the pinky finger, and thus find out who he is or where he can be found. Failing that, Grayshore will happily hit the docks and look for/ask for the individual in question or others like him.

    I'm not quite sure what kinds of rolls will be required, but I presume perception, insight, and a couple of persuasion checks will come in handy:

    Perception: (1d20+3)[14]
    Insight: (1d20+3)[22]
    Persuasion 1: (1d20)[4]
    Persuasion 2: (1d20)[3]

    And yes, by the way, the misspelling is intentional

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground
     
    JadedDM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Sure, I can check out the docks," Jason answers. "Not sure if I'll find anything, but maybe I can grease a few palms to find out something."

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gorgon_Heap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Haligoth streets


    After four or days (total now) walking the streets, you all start to get a much better idea of the size of Haligoth. While in no way comparable with Palanthas (for those of you familiar with it) it seems to have a far larger population than Garnet, more akin to Caergoth than not…

    Sorawyl can cover only so much ground by herself, even though she finds walking invisibly through the dark or loud drunken crowds is ridiculously easy.

    Eren and Volorean thus spend another day getting to know this city’s surprising array of taverns – monster themed, knight themed, plenty of downtrodden locals’ taverns full of regulars, taverns welcoming merchants, farmers, or people of specific regions (Taman Busuk, Abanasinia, Ergoth – but seemingly not Solamnia). Asking about some of the more itinerant drinkers in town, those who are well-known but don’t have one particular watering hole, they learn a man matching that description seems to be doing much the same – they never see him at one place more than one night in a row.

    Grayshore has no luck with Vletlic – not that he’s unhelpful (though it’s true) but that he doesn’t know anything. He’s a bit resentful that he’s hired you to find the thief only for you to come and ask him about your suspect. This man is accustomed to dealing with businesspeople and merchant representatives and that sort rather than thieves and adventurers, so his brusque demeanor doesn’t appear to be intentionally insulting.

    Together you hear several rumors about a ring worn on the pinky: A band of cutpurses a couple years ago wore a copper band as an identifying mark; a wealthy merchant who disappeared one day was known to wear a silver band with a diamond; sailors (pirates) from Carthay are well-known for displaying any adornment imaginable.



    OOC: At this point it seems you are hot on his trail, but even ruling out the most poorly-off taverns you visit (7) and those already victimized (5), you learn of at least 12 others that are about the same quality as previous targets. Where he’ll appear next may just be a matter of luck, unless you want to try another tactic or refine your plan. Unless I hear of such in the next couple days, I will literally roll randomly to see if any y’all run into him by chance over several days.

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Eren was scribbling into his book as the group compared their findings. "It seems our suspect doesn't care much about laying low, though apparently he still doesn't like to drink in a same tavern more than once. Perhaps that means he's at least somewhat afraid of being spotted..." Eren mused, scratching his beard.

    "Perhaps by scouring more watering holes we might run into him, but I'm wondering if we could lay a trap. We know places where he is likely to strike, though there are too many that we could watch effectively... But perhaps we could lure him to one. Spread a rumour that a particular inn has acquired something valuable, then stalk the place like a hunter leaving a rotting carcass to attract predators."
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Setting a trap would be ideal," Valorean mused. "Sora, you've used your magic to glimpse the future before, can you use a spell to guide use to the correct location. I can pray to Mishakal to aid you as well."

    If they couldn't come up with a coherent plan to capture this particular thief, then perhaps they could inquire more about the band of cutpurses they hear about. For now, though this seemed the best solution.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Me, the player, is not sure exactly how whatever spell Sora might cast works, so I am offering to either cast Guidance or use the Help Action. Whichever is relevant and possible.
    Avatar by linklele

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground
     
    JadedDM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "That could work," Jason agrees. "And if the thief doesn't take the bait, well, all we've lost is time, really."

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "I can turn myself invisible, though the time is somewhat limited... But I do have another way of monitoring a location without myself being seen."

    Eren closed his hand into a fist, and then opened it. As he did, a raven appeared, standing on his palm. "Behold! My bird. If I'm close enough, I can see through its eyes, so I could monitor the outside of the tavern without too much suspicion."

    "Now which establishment should we choose? Perhaps one of the wealthier ones, to make the bait more enticing and believable. We could say a noble from a distant land has come to visit, and is keeping some valuable item in the inn's strongbox, for safekeeping. That way the thief might feel pressured to act fast, and perhaps be sloppier than usual..."
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground
     
    JadedDM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Whoa!" Jason says in surprise at the sudden appearance of the bird, taking a step back. Once the surprise wears off, he regains his composure. "Wow, some kind of familiar? Neat trick. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me."

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    “I believe that is the best we can do given our current knowledge.”

    He tickled beneath the bird’s chin. “Can you feel that?...Ahem...I can use magic to hold him in place, should the thief arrives. Then we can secure and deliver him to the authorities.”
    Avatar by linklele

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Ah, familiar, that might indeed be the correct term..." Eren glances at Sora. "A magic bird in any case."

    "Oh, not really..." Eren grins at Valoran, scratching his beard, from the same spot. "Sounds like a good idea... I think I know the spell, I can make it a little harder for our thief to resist it."
    Last edited by Majin; 2019-08-28 at 07:42 AM.
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Yes, familiar is the term," I confirm. Odd that he would have a familiar without knowing the name of the spell, but I suppose it isn't really important. "As an aside, do you find it useful? I have been considering getting one myself..."
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MHP

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Ah, well it is certainly useful if you want to concentrate on reading a book while moving, and need someone to watch the road. Unfortunately my raven seems to have a preference for sitting on my head instead of on my shoulder, so it's not quite the image I envisioned." Eren takes out his tome, flipping to a page where he'd copied the spell and hands the book to Sorawyl. "If you can make anything out of my notes, feel free to copy it for yourself."

    On the page Sora can see indeed something that looks like a spell, with some notes saying "smart bird spell".
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gorgon_Heap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Haligoth – The Dravic Inn


    The plan is simple enough; spend an evening at a few taverns dropping hints of some “special item” in safe keeping – maybe something you want to appraise, or is famous for some reason – and keep eyes on the target tavern for the mark to arrive.

    And arrive he does on the following night, though you think he stands out more for the unhealthy greasiness of his hair than his small mole and thin ring. You confront him as a group the moment he returns from the latrine, five people and an embarrassingly-propped bird. “What’s this? Who’re you and wadda ya want? Leave me be, ya bastards. I ain’t done nothin’ to you.”

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    While my more muscular allies close in, I hang back, giving a predatory stare. And also not getting too close to any unpleasant smells that may or may not be present. "Nothing to us, to be sure, but maybe to certain influential others, hm? Perhaps you would like to discuss this further, somewhere a little more private...?"
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MHP

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    By Mishakal’s grace, their plan succeeded. Jason and Grayshore closed in on the man, while the three spellcasters hung back.

    Valorean positioned himself on the opposite side of Sora, but away from the door, so that if the man ran, he wouldn’t need to try and grab him. The man appearing to be made partially of grease and the other of dirt.
    Avatar by linklele

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Yes, I think it would be best if you complied, I'm sure all of would prefer things go smoothly..." Eren was glad he could cast spells nowadays, just so that he could contribute without needing to touch the man. By Gilean, you could grease up a wagon axle with the man's hair.
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gorgon_Heap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    You're getting no small amount of attention; this is a fairly nice place, and quiet, with muter conversations between friends and associates and lovers rather than bawdy revelers. All eyes are on you, especially the fat, broken-nosed man behind the bar, livid at the interruption and whose eyes seem to be screaming, "Go away!"

    For his part, the target sizes you all up and gives no trouble, only continuing to squawk about his innocence.



    OOC: Where are you taking him and what do you do? It's early evening, not even seventh bell.


    Majin - Please take Inspiration for your recent posts. Entertaining.

    Ninja - I see zero reason you cannot try to make something of Eren's magical tome. He seems rather out of his depth, but you've been studying magic for many years.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gorgon_Heap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Haligoth Streets


    You leave the tavern with the overweight owner glaring and practically shoving you out the door while your greasy captive unravels a quilt of expletives even the former soldier Jason finds impressive. Taking alleys in this city in no way means you aren't seen. Many streets here are small and dirty and you catch a number of shady instances; coins and cloth-wrapped items changing hands, low conversations between hooded figures, and several backdoors swinging open to allow quiet exits for men and women leaving gambling halls or brothels.

    You don't make it. A pair of town guards sees the angry man amid an armed party and intercepts you with weapons ready and Official Glowers at full throttle. Waving your charter letter and claiming guild business is pretty much enough for them, however. They step back, one speaking to the other in a low voice in Estwilde as you pass.

    Back at a private inn room, having made quite a ruckus in front of dozens of evening diners and drinkers, he says, his voice really shaking now, "Just what in the bloody Abyss do you want from me? Why drag me along through the city? Trying to make some point, showing off for the Sunset Guild? You're a bunch of thugs... you're not gonna kill me, are you? Oh, have mercy. You - draconian - you wear the medallion of Mishakal. Mercy, please. You can't just go killing a fellow."

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Upon reflection, they could have made use of some subtlety, vestigial appendage such as it was for their group. Nonetheless, they had succeeded.

    Valorean was taken aback for a moment by the man's invocation of his Goddess in this godless city. "We have no intent to harm you. As long as you cooperate and answer our questions honestly, I swear by the Light of Mishakal that you will not suffer at our hands."

    A blue glow infusing his golden scaled hands, Valorean clapped his hands together and spread his arms apart, palms down. The glow swelled outward filling the area with a pleasant tingling sensation, then faded to a barely perceptible haze.

    "Let's start with something simple. What is your name?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Valorean casts Zone of Truth - DC12 Charisma Saving Throw for everyone within a 15 foot radius sphere

    Charisma Save (1d20+3)[9]
    Avatar by linklele

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    When he brings up Valorean's medallion, I draw my wand and start flicking through my spellbook. It's no coincidence that I'm wearing red and black today...

    I make ready to cast detect thoughts, but hold on to it just for the moment. It doesn't last as long as zone of truth, so I really want to make sure it's in play during the most intense spell of questioning.
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MHP

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Eren makes sure to stay a safe distance away from Valorean, as he didn't suddenly want to start speaking the truth suddenly. For now though, he was content to just listen, hoping the cleric's spell would work, quietly standing apart, hands behind his back. Eren had sent his familiar to watch the streets, to look out for any suspicious figures. Occasionally his eyes glazed over as he viewed the street with the raven's senses.
    Spoiler: Older avatar
    Show


    Darrik Proudfoot, Kender ranger by Gorgon_Heap

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground
     
    JadedDM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    Something about this whole thing didn't really sit well with Jason. Granted, they were hired to do this job, and they had good reason to suspect this man's guilt. But in essence, they essentially just kidnapped a man and are now interrogating him--not under the authority of any government entity, but of a guild's.

    "Trying to make some point, showing off for the Sunset Guild? You're a bunch of thugs."

    The words echoed in Jason's head, making the pit in his stomach grow heavier. Even if the man is a criminal, is this right? He remembers back when he was accused of theft by Captain Chu'it. Is what he is doing now any different?

    Jason remains quiet, wrestling with these inner thoughts, and lets his comrades do the questioning. Regardless, they've committed to this path. He just wanted it over with as soon as possible now.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gorgon_Heap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    He looks nervously among you, vaguely feeling about his chest as if searching for whatever curse you just laid upon him. "I'm Jarrus of Saltcove. Why did you bring me here if you don't even know my name? What's this all about?"




    OOC: Yes, anybody responding or participating please make your DC 12 Cha save. It's not a big room.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    q785921's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ansalonian Adventures IC III

    "Jarrus," Valorean said. "We were hired to investigate the robberies of several taverns in the city. You appeared to be a person of interest." He gently lifted the man's hand and indicated the ring encircling his finger. "This is a sign of the gang to which you belong, yes?"
    Avatar by linklele

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •