The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Annette Waters and the Bracelets of Devotion {HSHC} IC

Elizabeth narrows her eyes at the exchange and speaks up a bit louder than before once the trolley has left, not taking Carmen up on her offer. "A pity for you there's no manners on that cart for sale, Carmen; you could use some," she replies coolly. "However, I think you'll find it sensible to offer an apology for your nosiness - a real apology, not a bribe," she clarifies, tapping her wand agitatedly on her thigh, almost unconsciously. She stares the girl down. "It's a long year, and it'd be a shame to make a terrible first impression on the new girl and get on the headmistress' bad side before you've even reached the school." She shrugs with a smile. "Or don't. It might be more fun that way."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Conflict. Armed & Dangerous +1/+2(?), Terrifying Presence +2, total +3/+4(?).

I'm of the opinion that a wand wielded by a fairly skilled student counts as an especially threatening weapon but I realize this might be considered a bit cheesy.
    (WW/Mafia) Mansion Murder Mystery is recruiting!

Current Avatar (Sunny and Violet) was created by the incredibly talented AsteriskAmp.
    Many thanks!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Faith has been watching the increasingly heated conversation coolly, her expression still. Inwardly, she chides herself for putting unfair expectations on someone she just met, and reminds herself that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; her own first words in meeting Annette were a lie, after all.

Everyone manipulates the situation for their own best interests. I should know that by now.

The arrival of the sweets trolley is a welcome distraction, and Faith turns towards it. "Two pumpkin pasties, please," she says after a momentary pause at the Slytherin girl--Carmen's--grand gesture. "Oh, and I had heard from Professor Trelawney that you had picked up some of Honeydukes' best chocolate for the trip this year; did you still happen to have some with you?"

As the Hufflepuff girl--Elizabeth--begins to seemingly threaten Carmen, Faith quietly adjusts her prefect's badge to make sure that it is fully in display, but says nothing.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Skill; Strong attribute, Activating Deep Freeze for +2, attempting to activate Connections for another +2, for a total of +3/+5.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2019-07-05 at 08:09 AM.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Hahahaha, Carmen laughed as if Annette had just told an absolutely hilarious joke. I see you've already got me figured out. Go ahead, help yourself to anything or everything on the cart. She said, gesturing to the treats. That goes for the rest of you as well. Enjoy!

Show
    Allure I guess. No modifiers at all. But I am activating Dazzling Display, so everyone else needs to roll twice and take the lower result.
    Annette looked like she was going to start shouting something else at the girl, but instead she turned to the trolley woman as she looked into her pouch. "I don't suppose you take dragots, do you? No, oh well..." She takes note of the offer made by Carmen, and for a moment, she looks like she is ready to say something, but instead huffs to herself, and, as she looks out the window, asks, You just saying that, or are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”Hey now, there’s no reason to... Ooh, anything you said?” Lauren says, quickly distracted by prospect of sweets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1)

Will fail, but need result for potential use with Down and Dirty
    Lauren, distracted by the tempting offer of the sweets, plainly misses anything else going on in the compartment.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Elizabeth narrows her eyes at the exchange and speaks up a bit louder than before once the trolley has left, not taking Carmen up on her offer. "A pity for you there's no manners on that cart for sale, Carmen; you could use some," she replies coolly. "However, I think you'll find it sensible to offer an apology for your nosiness - a real apology, not a bribe," she clarifies, tapping her wand agitatedly on her thigh, almost unconsciously. She stares the girl down. "It's a long year, and it'd be a shame to make a terrible first impression on the new girl and get on the headmistress' bad side before you've even reached the school." She shrugs with a smile. "Or don't. It might be more fun that way."

Show
    Conflict. Armed & Dangerous +1/+2(?), Terrifying Presence +2, total +3/+4(?).

I'm of the opinion that a wand wielded by a fairly skilled student counts as an especially threatening weapon but I realize this might be considered a bit cheesy.
    Annette eyes the wand, wondering just what kind of person would go that far without actually jinxing her opponent. But when she sees that nothing is going to happen, probably, Annette loses interest and goes back to looking out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Faith has been watching the increasingly heated conversation coolly, her expression still. Inwardly, she chides herself for putting unfair expectations on someone she just met, and reminds herself that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; her own first words in meeting Annette were a lie, after all.

Everyone manipulates the situation for their own best interests. I should know that by now.

The arrival of the sweets trolley is a welcome distraction, and Faith turns towards it. "Two pumpkin pasties, please," she says after a momentary pause at the Slytherin girl--Carmen's--grand gesture. "Oh, and I had heard from Professor Trelawney that you had picked up some of Honeydukes' best chocolate for the trip this year; did you still happen to have some with you?"

As the Hufflepuff girl--Elizabeth--begins to seemingly threaten Carmen, Faith quietly adjusts her prefect's badge to make sure that it is fully in display, but says nothing.

Show
    Skill; Strong attribute, Activating Deep Freeze for +2, attempting to activate Connections for another +2, for a total of +3/+5.
    This causes Annette to turn back in to see what happens. You aren't sure exactly what caused her sudden interest, but you can feel her deep brown eyes watching you.

"No, dearie, I'm sorry, but I did not get anything special from Honeydukes'. I do have some other things special this year though. Some of Madam Rosemerta's homemade butterbeer, some teas from Madam Puddifoot and the like. Would you care for any of that?"
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2019-07-07 at 11:18 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Annette looked like she was going to start shouting something else at the girl, but instead she turned to the trolley woman as she looked into her pouch. "I don't suppose you take dragots, do you? No, oh well..." She takes note of the offer made by Carmen, and for a moment, she looks like she is ready to say something, but instead huffs to herself, and, as she looks out the window, asks, You just saying that, or are you serious?
    I'm never serious, but I'm not lying either, Carmen said, chuckling. I'll prove it. She pulls out a bag of galleons and hands over enough money to buy everything on the trolley twice over to the trolley lady. Here, payment up front for these fine ladies. Keep the extra as a tip.

She turns her attention to Elizabeth when she spoke up, Oh, I always prefer to do things the fun way, Carmen practically purred. In fact, why not make a bet of it? Go ahead, cast whatever curse you like. I won't stop you. Carmen added, pulling out her own wand and idly handing it over to Annette, if she'll take it, one of the other girls if she won't. We'll go tell our dearest headmistress what happened, and we'll see which one of us ends up on her bad side. If you win, I'll do whatever you say for a week. If you lose, well, I haven't decided yet. I'm sure I'll come up with something...suitable.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2019-07-08 at 12:51 AM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

As mentioned, Lauren is pretty well distracted by the sweets, and is halfway into a scone before the word “curse” reaches her ears. ”Um... could we not do that?”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Faith nods, hiding her disappointment. "Very well; I will take a cup of mint tea, please. Is it loose-leaf?" I can always practice my tea-reading.

She turns back to the rest of the group. "The butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks is rather famous," she says to Annette, accepting her pasties and tea from the trolley with a nod of thanks, "and while I have never been to Madame Puddifoot's myself, her teas are excellent. When we are able to go to Hogsmeade, it is well worth your time to visit the Three Broomsticks and pick up some tea if you enjoy the drink, although entering into Madame Puddifoot's restaurant itself is... awkward for those without romantic entanglements."

Carmen's comment forces her to turn to the other girl and speak directly. "Please stop trying to instigate a conflict, both of you," she says to both Carmen and Elizabeth, her prefect's badge fully displayed. "I would prefer not to begin our O.W.L. year by suggesting a punishment for my fellow students... or rushing one or more students to the hospital wing."
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

I'm never serious, but I'm not lying either, Carmen said, chuckling. I'll prove it. She pulls out a bag of galleons and hands over enough money to buy everything on the trolley twice over to the trolley lady. Here, payment up front for these fine ladies. Keep the extra as a tip.

She turns her attention to Elizabeth when she spoke up, Oh, I always prefer to do things the fun way, Carmen practically purred. In fact, why not make a bet of it? Go ahead, cast whatever curse you like. I won't stop you. Carmen added, pulling out her own wand and idly handing it over to Annette, if she'll take it, one of the other girls if she won't. We'll go tell our dearest headmistress what happened, and we'll see which one of us ends up on her bad side. If you win, I'll do whatever you say for a week. If you lose, well, I haven't decided yet. I'm sure I'll come up with something...suitable.
    Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "You're either an idiot or you think I am. Either way, I'm not taking your 'offer' and I'm not going to explain what I meant. Make your apologies, or don't, and the consequences will follow through either way."

Current Avatar (Sunny and Violet) was created by the incredibly talented AsteriskAmp.
    Many thanks!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

You're leaving me high and dry here, Carmen said, relaxing as her grin faded. She makes no effort to reclaim her wand. Great, now I'm all riled up. she sighed, closing her eyes and leaning back.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

You're leaving me high and dry here, Carmen said, relaxing as her grin faded. She makes no effort to reclaim her wand. Great, now I'm all riled up. she sighed, closing her eyes and leaning back.
    Elizabeth shakes her head, but doesn't reply. She takes out a notebook and starts doodling some rune structures.

Many thanks!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

You know what? Annette asks suddenly, looking back over to Carmen. I can’t figure you out. You walk on here, expect me to answer every detail of my life to you, get pissed that I don’t, then try and buy my friendship? That really isn’t how that works.

Well, Carmen really has made an impression on Annette, that much is obvious.

The trolley lady pulls a few coins from the bag, then hands the rest over back to Carmen.

“I can’t really accept all this, dearie. I took enough to cover what you and your friends bought, and not a Knut more.”

Faith nods, hiding her disappointment. "Very well; I will take a cup of mint tea, please. Is it loose-leaf?" I can always practice my tea-reading.

She turns back to the rest of the group. "The butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks is rather famous," she says to Annette, accepting her pasties and tea from the trolley with a nod of thanks, "and while I have never been to Madame Puddifoot's myself, her teas are excellent. When we are able to go to Hogsmeade, it is well worth your time to visit the Three Broomsticks and pick up some tea if you enjoy the drink, although entering into Madame Puddifoot's restaurant itself is... awkward for those without romantic entanglements."

Carmen's comment forces her to turn to the other girl and speak directly. "Please stop trying to instigate a conflict, both of you," she says to both Carmen and Elizabeth, her prefect's badge fully displayed. "I would prefer not to begin our O.W.L. year by suggesting a punishment for my fellow students... or rushing one or more students to the hospital wing."
    “It is,” the trolley lady says. “Perfect for just a cup or two.” She hands over the tea, and you note she doesn’t ask for payment, apparently because of Carmen’s generosity. The transactions finished, the trolley lady begins moving on, pushing her cart along down the train. The compartment door slides shut, leaving you all to your thoughts.

And whose fault is that? You’re the one who decided to up the ante. And I have no idea why all of you are getting so worked up over this. Not everyone gets along. It’s the way it is.

And with that remark, Annette goes back to looking out the window.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

You know what? Annette asks suddenly, looking back over to Carmen. I can’t figure you out. You walk on here, expect me to answer every detail of my life to you, get pissed that I don’t, then try and buy my friendship? That really isn’t how that works.

Well, Carmen really has made an impression on Annette, that much is obvious.

The trolley lady pulls a few coins from the bag, then hands the rest over back to Carmen.

“I can’t really accept all this, dearie. I took enough to cover what you and your friends bought, and not a Knut more.”

And whose fault is that? You’re the one who decided to up the ante. And I have no idea why all of you are getting so worked up over this. Not everyone gets along. It’s the way it is.

And with that remark, Annette goes back to looking out the window.
    I'm either really simple, or really complicated, Carmen says, shrugging. You'll figure it out. Or not. It doesn't really matter I suppose. She sighs.

She blinked in surprise when the trolley lady returned the money. Ah, um, thank you. she stuttered. That's very...nice of you. she says politely.

Carmen pulled out a deck of cards, and began shuffling them. Riled up maybe isn't the best word. Carmen said. I'm excited. And her not continuing is...a let down to put it politely. She sighs again. Great, now I'm going to end up all melancholy and frustrated. she grumbles under her breath, even as her hands fly through trick shuffling methods.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2019-07-08 at 03:53 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Lauren shrugs. ”We’re not all open books. The last thing I expect a new student to want is a bunch of us interrogating her for a life story.” The girl takes out a few of her books and begins reading the first chapters for some of her classes, figuring that conversation had turned tense and died.

Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

I'm either really simple, or really complicated, Carmen says, shrugging. You'll figure it out. Or not. It doesn't really matter I suppose. She sighs.

She blinked in surprise when the trolley lady returned the money. Ah, um, thank you. she stuttered. That's very...nice of you. she says politely.

Carmen pulled out a deck of cards, and began shuffling them. Riled up maybe isn't the best word. Carmen said. I'm excited. And her not continuing is...a let down to put it politely. She sighs again. Great, now I'm going to end up all melancholy and frustrated. she grumbles under her breath, even as her hands fly through trick shuffling methods.
    That sounds sad, somehow. That you can't just let it go.

Lauren shrugs. ”We’re not all open books. The last thing I expect a new student to want is a bunch of us interrogating her for a life story.” The girl takes out a few of her books and begins reading the first chapters for some of her classes, figuring that conversation had turned tense and died.
    Thank you. Annette says. After a moment, she looks over to Lauren. Anything good?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

That sounds sad, somehow. That you can't just let it go.

Thank you. Annette says. After a moment, she looks over to Lauren. Anything good?
    How so? Carmen asked, confused.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

"Not much right now. I'm taking Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes, and Divination together this year, so that's what I'm mostly reading right now. I thought they seemed like they would have a lot of overlap between them, which should help with understanding. Astronomy also focusing on the Jovian moons this year seemed rather fitting with Arithmancy as well."

Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

How so? Carmen asked, confused.
    You know what, forget it. I really don’t feel like trying to explain it to you.

"Not much right now. I'm taking Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes, and Divination together this year, so that's what I'm mostly reading right now. I thought they seemed like they would have a lot of overlap between them, which should help with understanding. Astronomy also focusing on the Jovian moons this year seemed rather fitting with Arithmancy as well."
    Uh-huh. And do they? Overlap, I mean.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

You know what, forget it. I really don’t feel like trying to explain it to you.
    Carmen shrugged, and distracted herself with card tricks.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

"Sort of. Both are means of prediction by observation of natural phenomena - those that are induced as in some of divination, and those that sit to be observed as in arithmancy. They're the least 'magical' of any of our classes, which leaves someone like me who has less familiarity with the wizarding world no less behind than anyone else. Plus, runes, astrology, and the muggle cousin of arithmancy, numerology, meanwhile come in and out of vogue in the muggle world, so I'm not starting from nothing. I was never particularly into any of them before I showed talent, but when I found out I would be going to the same school my dad did, I instantly started paying attention to little bits of magic that muggles still are aware of, even if they get parts of it wrong. It's not illegal to look at the stars and planets, or to observe numerical relations, the same way it is other magics we learn at school, so I can study them all over the winter break with my family. ...I may have also learned a little bit already from my dad. Things looked like they would go well today, for example," Lauren says, looking back and forth between Annette and her book as she speaks, blushing a little as she speaks. Her voice speeds up as she goes on, and throughout her speech occasionally dips into a slightly lower register before correcting. It's at those moments that she looks into her book.

"Please stop me if I'm rambling."

Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Lauren is so engrossed in what she is talking about that she doesn't realize that at some point Annette's eyes seem to glaze over, and the girl is just nodding her head and saying things like Yeah? and That's interesting. at appropriate times, mostly when Lauren stops to take a breath.

But at the end, Annette snaps out of her stupor, and glances out the window to find herself surprised by the passage of time.

Oh, my. The time really is going by isn't it? We should probably change. Annette reaches up to her things and begins pulling out her robes. She then excuses herself and heads off to find somewhere a bit more private to change.

Spoiler: Scene Three
    Show
    Annette has gone off to change. What could possibly go wrong?

Unopposed roll!

Allure D8: Oh, no. Your bra hook has become somehow entangled in your clothes and you can't get it undone. Call to Annette for assistance before some boy sees you. +2 VP
    Skill D8: Persuade Annette to (for some reason) let you change with her. Perhaps everywhere else is full? +2 VP
    Luck D4: Annette appears to not have latched the door to the WC properly, and... wow... +1 VP

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Lauren, absolutely not wanting to be seen changing, just tries to pick a pick a place to change that will be ignored by the other girls. And by boys.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure

Auto fail, but potentially charging Down and Dirty

Show

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Faith finishes her tea in silence, swirling around the tea leaves at the bottom of her cup and inspecting the contents. Her divination knowledge fails her; perhaps she is simply too distracted, but she finds nothing to divine in the damp tea leaves on the bottom. She gets up with a sigh at the mention of changing into their robes, disposing of her tea leaves and moving quickly back to the prefect's carriage to grab her bags. Getting back to the location of Annette and the rest, simply picking a WC door at random and opening it up.

Show
    Luck Roll; using Work Ethic's +2 to cancel out my -2 from Deep Freeze and make it a straight roll.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Carmen stretches and wanders out to get changed. She glances at ever open door, wondering which one she should change in.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    I'll activate Graceful to automatically take a 4 on this Luck roll.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2019-07-19 at 12:23 AM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Elizabeth takes her book with her and reads while she waits for it to be her turn. She gets so caught up in this chapter, though, that she loses track of time a bit, and when she realizes how long it's been, she rushes in to try and change before they arrive.

Show
    Straight luck roll

Many thanks!

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Lauren, absolutely not wanting to be seen changing, just tries to pick a pick a place to change that will be ignored by the other girls. And by boys.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure

Auto fail, but potentially charging Down and Dirty
    Lauren manages to easily find a private place to change, and she changes so fast that the line of boys and girls waiting to change wonder if she didn't use magic. One of them, a Griffyndor with hair a pale shade of violet asks her what spell she used to change so quickly, and if she could do that, why didn't she just do that in her carriage instead of taking up a room.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Elizabeth takes her book with her and reads while she waits for it to be her turn. She gets so caught up in this chapter, though, that she loses track of time a bit, and when she realizes how long it's been, she rushes in to try and change before they arrive.

Show
    Straight luck roll
    Fortunately, by the time Elizabeth realizes how much time she has lost, there is hardly any line at all, and she is able to easily change without being bothered. Though there is some whispers among the students still hanging around and chatting just outside the bathrooms about some kind of craziness that happened earlier...

Carmen stretches and wanders out to get changed. She glances at ever open door, wondering which one she should change in.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    I'll activate Graceful to automatically take a 4 on this Luck roll.
    Carmen, going from door to door, and trying them all, gets quite an eyeful when she tries the handle on one particular door and it opens to reveal curly brown hair reaching down a pale back that can only belong to one girl. Her hands are reaching around her back, and she seems to having trouble with the clasp for her bra, which, you note, happens to be a very lovely shade of sky blue. The color reminds you of her eyes, those eyes that have that same sky blue color. Then she manages to get the clasp, the bra unhooks, and she turns around, only to see Carmen watching her.

W-What are you doing! Get out!

Annette pulls her shirt up, holding it in front of her to cover her bare chest. But before Carmen can do anything else, a sudden lurch in the tracks causes the door to slide shut with a click as the door latches. moments later the door slides open again as Faith opens the door intent on changing in the room.

Faith finishes her tea in silence, swirling around the tea leaves at the bottom of her cup and inspecting the contents. Her divination knowledge fails her; perhaps she is simply too distracted, but she finds nothing to divine in the damp tea leaves on the bottom. She gets up with a sigh at the mention of changing into their robes, disposing of her tea leaves and moving quickly back to the prefect's carriage to grab her bags. Getting back to the location of Annette and the rest, simply picking a WC door at random and opening it up.

Show
    Luck Roll; using Work Ethic's +2 to cancel out my -2 from Deep Freeze and make it a straight roll.
    Faith, not really paying attention, to what she is doing, opens a door, not really hearing the voice of Annette yelling at Carmen to get out. Then there is a lurch, and you see a door that had been wide open slide shut. Figuring it was as good a place as any, and likely empty too, seeing as the door was just wide open, you open the door and reveal quite the scene.

Carmen, standing there, in front of a half dressed Annette, who is holding her shirt up to cover her nakedness, and her face red enough to burn to the touch.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Faith stands frozen at the open door for perhaps a moment or two longer than is entirely appropriate. Very slowly, her cheeks begin to turn pink. "I'm sorry, I thought this was--but that isn't important. I should go," she says finally, her calm, collected voice going a little wobbly around the edges. Reaching out with one arm, she places a hand on Carmen's shoulder, aiming to pull the other girl out into the corridor of the train so that she can close the door and give Annette some privacy.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Carmen just laughs. She laughs and laughs as she allows Faith to pull her from the room. Hahahahaha, I'm sorry, sorry, she manages to gasp, her eyes shining brilliantly as she waved, before the door closes between them. She looked at Faith, her cheeks rosy, and a genuinely joyful grin on her face. Well that was fun. But we really should get changed our ownselves. she said. She grabs Faith by the hand and begins to pull her into a nearby empty compartment to get changed.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Faith allows herself to be led into another compartment, the pink tinge on her cheeks slowly spreading and deepening in color. "Right. Change. Yes," she replies rather mechanically, turning away from the other girl to begin changing; at this point, her face is nearly the same color as her hair.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

By the time Carmen and Faith are done changing and return to thier compartment, Annette is already there.

When she sees who is coming in, her face twists with something like anger. Then she abruptly turns in her seat to face away from them. They note, before she turns, that her robes are trimmed in Gryffindor red.

So glad you find seeing me naked funny.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Faith allows herself to be led into another compartment, the pink tinge on her cheeks slowly spreading and deepening in color. "Right. Change. Yes," she replies rather mechanically, turning away from the other girl to begin changing; at this point, her face is nearly the same color as her hair.
    Carmen politely turns around and starts to get changed as well. What a sight huh? she asked, her voice still brimming with joy.

By the time Carmen and Faith are done changing and return to thier compartment, Annette is already there.

When she sees who is coming in, her face twists with something like anger. Then she abruptly turns in her seat to face away from them. They note, before she turns, that her robes are trimmed in Gryffindor red.

So glad you find seeing me naked funny.
    I find it funny that you, of all people, forgot to lock the door. And then not only did I walk in on you, but so did Little Miss Perfect here, Carmen said, slinging an arm around Faith's shoulders. She took a seat across from Annette, bringing Faith along if she lets herself be pulled along. But you're right, I do owe you one. So tit for tat and all that. When would you like to see me naked? she practically purred, smirking.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

I find it funny that you, of all people, forgot to lock the door. And then not only did I walk in on you, but so did Little Miss Perfect here, Carmen said, slinging an arm around Faith's shoulders. She took a seat across from Annette, bringing Faith along if she lets herself be pulled along. But you're right, I do owe you one. So tit for tat and all that. When would you like to see me naked? she practically purred, smirking.
    Was it your imagination, or did her face (what little of it you can see, anyway) turn a deeper scarlet? Preferably never.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!