New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default [3.5] Is there a way to get your weapon enhancements to apply to your natural weapons

This is specifically for a polymorph-like ability (a houseruled Bear Warrior class).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Is there a way to get your weapon enhancements to apply to your natural wea

Daggerspell shaper, and a few weapons in A&EG
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: [3.5] Is there a way to get your weapon enhancements to apply to your natural wea

Necklace of Natural Weapons from Savage Species? Possibly the Amulet of Mighty Fists may allow it as well... (it applies an enhancement bonus, so a DM might allow it to be enhanced as a weapon.)

Side Note: Did not know about the Daggerspell Shaper! I will have to look for a way to use that one!
    Remember, posting links to TVTropes is Vile.
    Spoiler: Fun Quotes (Spoiled for Length)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    You are vile and I will link this post randomly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haley
    Imagining getting it on atop a mountain of coins still technically counts as thinking about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtagon View Post
    Humans are weird.

I'm Bad, and that's good. I will never be Good, and that's not bad. There is no one I'd rather be then me. ~Bad Guy Affirmation
    Unofficial (Self-titled) Spokes person for the Unofficial TOB Errata
    Now a Vestige!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rijan_Sai View Post
    Side Note: Did not know about the Daggerspell Shaper! I will have to look for a way to use that one!
    Mystic wildshape ranger 5/rogue 1 is as far as Ive got.
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

5. - Top - End - #5

Could go fighter 1 with dirty fighting or take martial study / martial stance to get assassin's stance.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by schreier View Post
    or take martial study / martial stance to get assassin's stance.
    What level do you have to be to take those?
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

7. - Top - End - #7

Martial study would require level 2, martial stance with the assassin's stance would require level 6

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast Claws, Savage Species: spiked gauntlets that enhances your claws that, itself, can be enhanced to further enhance your claws. Other natural weapons are unaffected.

Graft Weapon: a psionic power that is one of the most powerful unsung-on-the-internet abilities in the game. Shove a weapon into your arm. It’s a natural weapon which means it gets all of the benefits therein, as well as remaining a manufactured weapon.

Magic Fang, obviously.

The Leraje Teeth of Dahlver-Nar gets you magic weapon daily which is useful with Graft Weapon.

PF offers parallel tricks: Soulknives can take blade skills to allow their soulblade bonuses to affect all of their natural weapons, and Alchemists can use Alchemical Allocation to imbibe a maximum-level potion of Magic Fang without its permanent consumption, effectively granting the maximum enhancement bonus available early in the Alchemist’s career.
    Last edited by Meditation; 2019-07-03 at 06:31 PM.