New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: {Risus} Dark Sun

"Hey!" shouts one of the templars as Glass grabs the doctor. "You shouldn't move an injured person like that!"

"Stop right there!" yells the other templar. He pokes his short sword experimentally through the flickering and dwindling wall of flame as Glass hunches through the heavy woolen curtains that cover the side door to the House of Fire and Water, the doctor slung over his shoulders.

"Did he shove that guy off the roof?" Glass hears the first templar ask as Glass lowers the doctor to the floor.

"Probably," the second templar says. "Anyway this stupid fire's going out. Let's get him for questioning."
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Glass just tries to quietly get the doctor to the patient he brought them here to tend to.

3. - Top - End - #63

There are several rooms off the darkened corridor where Glass lugs the doctor in search of his own room and the wounded elf. As he passes the last of those rooms and lurches around a corner to finds himself looking at the main room with the water troughs, he hears faintly the soft brushing sound of someone pushing past the door hanging behind him. ... "Do you see him?" Glass hears one of the Templars ask. "Nope." Is the reply. "Let's split up and look. You go left. I'll go right."
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2019-09-06 at 08:19 AM.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    Mythistorical bundle

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Glass looks around for somewhere for he and the doctor to hide.

5. - Top - End - #65

Glass quickly considers where to hide, and decides to rapidly stagger across the cool damp and well-lit main room to reach his assigned room. As he moves through the room, first one and then all of the dozen people in it turn to look at his noisy progress. The same acolyte who earlier showed him his lodging approaches him as he nears the door in the back wall: "What's going on?" Without immediately responding, Glass shuffles through the doorway. As he exits the main room he hears a voice from the far side of the room: "Hey! Has anyone seen a man carrying another man on his shoulders?"
    Mythistorical bundle