The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,024 of 1024
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

That just sounds wrong.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Halfling in the Playground

What? Agatha's Weasley is very important to her. Did it ever actually get a name or is it still just "the weasel"? Or I guess "that wasp-eater" if someone knows what they're talking about.

In other news, is Albia actually the first ruler Agatha's personally met that she hasn't deposed shortly afterwards? I think she might be.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    What? Agatha's Weasley is very important to her. Did it ever actually get a name or is it still just "the weasel"? Or I guess "that wasp-eater" if someone knows what they're talking about.

In other news, is Albia actually the first ruler Agatha's personally met that she hasn't deposed shortly afterwards? I think she might be.
    Agatha did not depose any of the rulers she has met. The swirl of chaos which follows her around did, but that's not the same thing. And I predict that Albia will gone before this is over, replaced with the mortal Princess Urania.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Titan in the Playground

How long has Agatha actually BEEN in england? A day? Two? She tends to move quickly even though it takes us months to get through each arc. So far it seems like dr beetle is the ruler who lasted the longest in her presence as she basically grew up there. Of course, he proceeded to last less than a few hours after her spark was unlocked by theft of her necklace. Maybe her spark has a special ability to cause the overthrow of the established order? The baron didnt last that long and he barely even interacted with her for more than a few minutes, though he didnt get removed from power for a reasonable length of time afterwards. Probably a resistance due to living among heterodynes for so long.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."