The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,082 of 1082
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    As exhausted as he was, it's not like you could expect anything out of him.

So, is Zeetha's "By the Gwangi!" line just a random pop culture reference, or did the Foglio's just drop another hint as to her homeland?
    Sure, it's right next to the valley of the dinosaurs. We even see her mom kill a few in a flashback at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by rockphed
    So, reading old comics I have suddenly taken to shipping Van and Agatha's secretary. Okay, so she said "I am the one putting you to bed" not "I am the one taking you to bed", but the implication is obvious!
    You know, I've looked at that arc probably four times and I have to admit I still have no idea who that girl is. What's this about Agatha's secretary?

Quote Originally Posted by xroads
    True. I can't blame mini-castle for burying the lede on that one. Every madder worth their salt should of just assumed the dome was going to be blown.
    Well, obviously while there's an abundance of drama already present, there won't be -enough- drama until the heroes get a splash panel of them barely escaping a massive explosion.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    You know, I've looked at that arc probably four times and I have to admit I still have no idea who that girl is. What's this about Agatha's secretary?
    I don't think she has been introduced as such in comic yet, but one of the old cast pages included a note that she was Agatha's secretary. We first meet her during the whole "improving the coffee engine" arc.

Edit: And with some wayback machine magic, I found the page that identified her as Agatha's new secretary.
    Last edited by Rockphed; Today at 11:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
    We should change the collective noun for crocodiles to "an abundance of crocodiles".
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.