The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1247
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    That just sounds wrong.

  2. - Top - End - #1022
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    diremage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    What? Agatha's Weasley is very important to her. Did it ever actually get a name or is it still just "the weasel"? Or I guess "that wasp-eater" if someone knows what they're talking about.

    In other news, is Albia actually the first ruler Agatha's personally met that she hasn't deposed shortly afterwards? I think she might be.

  3. - Top - End - #1023
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    geoduck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    What? Agatha's Weasley is very important to her. Did it ever actually get a name or is it still just "the weasel"? Or I guess "that wasp-eater" if someone knows what they're talking about.

    In other news, is Albia actually the first ruler Agatha's personally met that she hasn't deposed shortly afterwards? I think she might be.
    Agatha did not depose any of the rulers she has met. The swirl of chaos which follows her around did, but that's not the same thing. And I predict that Albia will gone before this is over, replaced with the mortal Princess Urania.

  4. - Top - End - #1024
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    How long has Agatha actually BEEN in england? A day? Two? She tends to move quickly even though it takes us months to get through each arc. So far it seems like dr beetle is the ruler who lasted the longest in her presence as she basically grew up there. Of course, he proceeded to last less than a few hours after her spark was unlocked by theft of her necklace. Maybe her spark has a special ability to cause the overthrow of the established order? The baron didnt last that long and he barely even interacted with her for more than a few minutes, though he didnt get removed from power for a reasonable length of time afterwards. Probably a resistance due to living among heterodynes for so long.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  5. - Top - End - #1025
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    How long has Agatha actually BEEN in england? A day? Two? She tends to move quickly even though it takes us months to get through each arc. So far it seems like dr beetle is the ruler who lasted the longest in her presence as she basically grew up there. Of course, he proceeded to last less than a few hours after her spark was unlocked by theft of her necklace. Maybe her spark has a special ability to cause the overthrow of the established order? The baron didnt last that long and he barely even interacted with her for more than a few minutes, though he didnt get removed from power for a reasonable length of time afterwards. Probably a resistance due to living among heterodynes for so long.
    Beetle's death had nothing to do with Agatha other than the fact he was trying to kill her. As for the Baron, he took himself out of the game and it's only temporary.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Beetle's death had nothing to do with Agatha other than the fact he was trying to kill her. As for the Baron, he took himself out of the game and it's only temporary.
    Thats my point, agatha doesnt do anything directly, yet every ruler she meets gets overthrown/killed/replaced in some manner. And the baron is no longer the baron, he stepped down before locking himself in time. dr beetle, tarveks dad, the baron, the master, martellus took over his family after showing back up in their fortress. The only ruler I can think of who stayed in power is the mole man ruler under paris, and even his opponent got replaced! You cant deny that something crazy is going on when agatha literally cant pass through someones kingdom without them no longer being in charge shortly afterwards even though she rarely ever does anything directly herself.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  7. - Top - End - #1027
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    geoduck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    Thats my point, agatha doesnt do anything directly, yet every ruler she meets gets overthrown/killed/replaced in some manner. And the baron is no longer the baron, he stepped down before locking himself in time. dr beetle, tarveks dad, the baron, the master, martellus took over his family after showing back up in their fortress. The only ruler I can think of who stayed in power is the mole man ruler under paris, and even his opponent got replaced! You cant deny that something crazy is going on when agatha literally cant pass through someones kingdom without them no longer being in charge shortly afterwards even though she rarely ever does anything directly herself.
    The Corbetitites were forced to acknowledge Tweedle's rule, and the Immortal Library lost its leader as well, although she was even less directly involved with that last one.

  8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Essex, England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    Thats my point, agatha doesnt do anything directly, yet every ruler she meets gets overthrown/killed/replaced in some manner. And the baron is no longer the baron, he stepped down before locking himself in time. dr beetle, tarveks dad, the baron, the master, martellus took over his family after showing back up in their fortress. The only ruler I can think of who stayed in power is the mole man ruler under paris, and even his opponent got replaced! You cant deny that something crazy is going on when agatha literally cant pass through someones kingdom without them no longer being in charge shortly afterwards even though she rarely ever does anything directly herself.
    We can't deny coincidence, but that doesn't mean causation, and we are only seeing the world as it releates to Agatha.

    Beetle was already on the way down, because he was holding a Hive engine against the direct orders of the Baron. It is true that he was also sheltering Agatha, but the two facts don't seem to be related (there may have been evidence in his notes, but Doctor Merlot burned them).

    Stumhalten's fall is largely down on Anevka and Tarvek. Anevka assasinated her father, and the cover-up attempt raised a big red flag to the Baron.

    The Baron takes himself out of the picture because he had been wasped by Agatha/Lucrezia and is being influenced by Anevka/Lucreczia. Again, Agatha has been around for a long time before the Baran went down, and Agatha/Lucrezia is down to the Geisters (Tarvek's father narrowly missing responsibility due to being dead).

    In the background Zola, as the Queen of the Dawn has slowly been taking over large sections of Europa. Agatha is not involved in any of those kingdoms falling.

    The Master of Paris was brought down by the Other or by Zola (it isn't stated which, but the smart money is on Zola). The rebellion in Paris was organised by the Geisters, and had clearly been setting up for a long time. Far from being a cause, it is Agatha's presence that disrupts it.

    Related to the rebellion - The leader of the Library was assasinated by Tarvek's family; Laurana's dad was already in with the rebellion in Paris, and was taken out by Laurana. True, Agatha was there, but Laurana's motivation was saving Jim Hoffman, and I think she would have acted the same way, Agatha or no.

    Martellus was already in charge of the family before the time slip. When he goes through the time-slip he has to get it back again (which he seems to do very quickly).

    Edit: And I forgot about the Corbetitites. Thanks, Geoduck.
    Last edited by Manga Shoggoth; 2019-11-17 at 02:39 PM.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

    "The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

    "Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

  9. - Top - End - #1029
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    Thats my point, agatha doesnt do anything directly, yet every ruler she meets gets overthrown/killed/replaced in some manner.
    Not shown: all the rulers in the world who are overthrown/killed/replaced in some manner when Agatha isn't around, because we're not following those people.

  10. - Top - End - #1030
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bristol, UK

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    You cant deny that something crazy is going on when agatha literally cant pass through someones kingdom without them no longer being in charge shortly afterwards even though she rarely ever does anything directly herself.
    Of course things happen, it's a story.

    We could follow a milkmaid to her dairy, have her milk some cows and go home again, but people wouldn't pay for that.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

  11. - Top - End - #1031
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    diremage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    Of course things happen, it's a story.

    We could follow a milkmaid to her dairy, have her milk some cows and go home again, but people wouldn't pay for that.
    Not a fan of Las Lindas, I take it?

    The thing about Agatha being smarter and sparkier than all the sparks around her is that it's hard to tell sometimes when she's manipulating events around her and when she's oblivious to evens around her because she's busy doing something else. She's shown the ability a couple of times to push minor sparks around like minions and quite a few times someone's looked up after working with her (or with Agatha-Lu) and asked, "What did I just do?"
    Last edited by diremage; 2019-11-17 at 04:43 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #1032
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    Not a fan of Las Lindas, I take it?

    The thing about Agatha being smarter and sparkier than all the sparks around her is that it's hard to tell sometimes when she's manipulating events around her and when she's oblivious to evens around her because she's busy doing something else. She's shown the ability a couple of times to push minor sparks around like minions and quite a few times someone's looked up after working with her (or with Agatha-Lu) and asked, "What did I just do?"
    Thats a common trait among sparks. The more powerful they are, the more minions they draw in, including weaker sparks. Mechanicsburg is literally a city of minions bred by generations of working for the heterodynes. As for halfeye, yes, things happen in stories, but when those things follow a pattern, its worth mentioning. The story could have been just as eventful and exciting without every pre-established ruler she exists around losing their rulership in varying ways (usually death) and the fact that aside from her presence bringing things to a head its pretty much never her fault, as in, something she was trying to do, or even directly involved with, makes the pattern even more intriguing. Take the master for example. He could have easily lived, and his death doesnt even seem to be directly connected to agatha or even her storyline. We never did find out who beaosiel or whatever his name was, was working for. It might be the other, but as we have seen here with steel garter, not every plot revolves around agatha and her slow boil war with her mother.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  13. - Top - End - #1033
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bristol, UK

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    Not a fan of Las Lindas, I take it?
    Cowgirl semi-porn is an entirely different genre.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

  14. - Top - End - #1034
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    diremage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    Cowgirl semi-porn is an entirely different genre.
    And yet it is, at least for the first part before I completely lost the story thread amongst space opera and starships, a milk maid going about her daily life of doing farm chores and keeping her farm business running...through any means necessary.

    I was actually thinking about Voltaire's death, though. Agatha races through the streets of Paris, frantically assembling a huge death ray as she searches for pants, and then when she gets to the party what does she do? She hangs decoratively off the arm of Martellus and together they watch the Storm King beat the stuffing out of Voltaire.

    She actually does -less- in that fight than Martellus does, and all he does is throw a bunch of mooks at the Storm King, kill off his own mooks and then hand the Storm King that fancy sword.

    She just sits and watches, as I recall, until Voltaire is actually dying and Martellus is getting ready to deliver a coup d'etat and then steals the kill off Martellus.

    I mean, sure, it wasn't her intention to unleash the Storm King in the first place, but in my mind she definitely took the opportunity that was presented to her to sit on her hands and let him get toppled when she could easily have stopped it. And she also wasn't shy about letting her castle try to hack the city's subnet at every opportunity.

  15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Scarlet Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Agatha is like a rat that does not kill the population; she's only a carrier of what will.
    ďA long surcote of pers upon he hade, / And by his syde he baar a rusty blade.Ē - Chaucer

  16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Pretty much. I mean, her batting average for being in the neighborhood of regime change is close to 1.000. Albia is still pending and we don't know what happened to the Moligarchy (although they were teamed up with King Chroma at the end of the Catacombs arc, so something changed).

  17. - Top - End - #1037
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    Pretty much. I mean, her batting average for being in the neighborhood of regime change is close to 1.000. Albia is still pending and we don't know what happened to the Moligarchy (although they were teamed up with King Chroma at the end of the Catacombs arc, so something changed).
    Well, Master Payne never got deposed; he's a -sort- of leader.

  18. - Top - End - #1038
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2017

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    A... a.. long running plot point was finally.... resolved? What is this madness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    The British conquered the world in search of spices and then decided to use none of them.

  19. - Top - End - #1039
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    geoduck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by TaRix View Post
    Well, Master Payne never got deposed; he's a -sort- of leader.
    He just had his Circus destroyed and was forced to flee into exile.

  20. - Top - End - #1040
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    And yet it is, at least for the first part before I completely lost the story thread amongst space opera and starships, a milk maid going about her daily life of doing farm chores and keeping her farm business running...through any means necessary.

    I was actually thinking about Voltaire's death, though. Agatha races through the streets of Paris, frantically assembling a huge death ray as she searches for pants, and then when she gets to the party what does she do? She hangs decoratively off the arm of Martellus and together they watch the Storm King beat the stuffing out of Voltaire.

    She actually does -less- in that fight than Martellus does, and all he does is throw a bunch of mooks at the Storm King, kill off his own mooks and then hand the Storm King that fancy sword.

    She just sits and watches, as I recall, until Voltaire is actually dying and Martellus is getting ready to deliver a coup d'etat and then steals the kill off Martellus.

    I mean, sure, it wasn't her intention to unleash the Storm King in the first place, but in my mind she definitely took the opportunity that was presented to her to sit on her hands and let him get toppled when she could easily have stopped it. And she also wasn't shy about letting her castle try to hack the city's subnet at every opportunity.
    She blasted the storm king at least once for huge damage, and had her minions give him a bit of a beat down, and since she never made him stronger like martellus did, I think that puts her one up on usefulness in the battle. Her minions at least did some damage that fight, martellus just got his instagibbed and turned into zombies.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  21. - Top - End - #1041
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by diremage View Post
    I was actually thinking about Voltaire's death, though. Agatha races through the streets of Paris, frantically assembling a huge death ray as she searches for pants, and then when she gets to the party what does she do? She hangs decoratively off the arm of Martellus and together they watch the Storm King beat the stuffing out of Voltaire.
    Getting in-between The Storm King and Voltaire would have been a Very Bad Thing to do for a lot of reasons. It was Voltaire's show, not hers. Also it was the blast from Agatha's deathray that really sent the Strom King on his way.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    I get the feeling Tweedle is subtly reminding her that they still have that whole Touch of the King/Queen problem going on.

  23. - Top - End - #1043
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Agi Hammerthief's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    see homepage
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    I get the feeling Tweedle is subtly reminding her that they still have that whole Touch of the King/Queen problem going on.
    as long as The Wasp Eater is around, itís entirely his problem.
    * my emphasis

    http://dmreference.com/SRD/
    http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

    Things that don't kill me make me strong
    Things that do kill me leave me dead

  24. - Top - End - #1044
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Agi Hammerthief View Post
    as long as The Wasp Eater is around, itís entirely his problem.
    Not sure about that, he touched her when her mother was in control... and her mother lost flame queen power. Possible Tweedle infected her with an upgraded touch (that is harder to replace with a weasel), and he would be creepy enough to perhaps even have switched it to needing a kiss rather than just a touch which then forces a "bliss" emotional response in the target. (Like a drug addict going through horrible withdrawal symptoms then suddenly given more drugs)

    He said he was rushed the first time and it wasn't his best work, he has had lots of time to prepare better work.
    Last edited by multilis; 2019-11-18 at 11:56 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #1045
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    I just love the drawing in panel 8 of Agatha struggling mightily with herself not to punch Martellus in the face, while at the same time Martellus looks to have resolved himself to being punched in the face. That's some top notch expressive drawing there.

  26. - Top - End - #1046
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Agi Hammerthief's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    see homepage
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by multilis View Post
    [...]
    He said he was rushed the first time and it wasn't his best work, he has had lots of time to prepare better work.
    I doubt heĎd risk it with that many people around who are eager to punsh him.
    * my emphasis

    http://dmreference.com/SRD/
    http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

    Things that don't kill me make me strong
    Things that do kill me leave me dead

  27. - Top - End - #1047
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverance View Post
    I just love the drawing in panel 8 of Agatha struggling mightily with herself not to punch Martellus in the face, while at the same time Martellus looks to have resolved himself to being punched in the face. That's some top notch expressive drawing there.
    I liked that too. She might set a lot of record for restrain for Heterodyne family.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

  28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    I have a hunch she already owns every record for restraint Mechanicsburg has. Possibly including those set in Mam'zelle Fifi's House of Pain.

  29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fyraltari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    France
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Martellus getting ready for a punch in the second-to-last panel is a nice touch.
    "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
    Gehm's corollary to Clarke's Third Law



    Forum Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    the Vector Legion [is the IFCC's new pawns], mark my words. Way too much unfinished business there and they already know about the Gates.
    I'll take that bet.

  30. - Top - End - #1050
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    diremage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverance View Post
    I just love the drawing in panel 8 of Agatha struggling mightily with herself not to punch Martellus in the face, while at the same time Martellus looks to have resolved himself to being punched in the face. That's some top notch expressive drawing there.
    I think that might've been more of a "I'll kill you last" hmm than a "I'd better show some restraint to this fellow who just helped save my life".

    The weird thing, to me at least, is that his smile might be very smug but it doesn't look especially villainous. I definitely would have expected a lot more gloating if he -had- taken the opportunity to poison her. Maybe he's joining Team Heterodyne as one of the heroes?

    I mean, imagine if he -didn't- poison her. That must've been some kiss to knock Lu out of god mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    She blasted the storm king at least once for huge damage, and had her minions give him a bit of a beat down, and since she never made him stronger like martellus did, I think that puts her one up on usefulness in the battle. Her minions at least did some damage that fight, martellus just got his instagibbed and turned into zombies.
    The one shot Agatha took was much more effective than all the stuff Martellus was trying, and her minions didn't get zombified like his did, but I think that might just highlight the difference in caliber of their abilities. The fact remains that he was at least trying to fight, and she was perfectly happy to sit back and watch until the storm king was already missing limbs.

    Going back and looking through that again, I think it's an awesome little detail that Tybalt's armor is red in Paris, just like Martellus promised him in the Corbetite depot.
    Last edited by diremage; 2019-11-18 at 05:06 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •