New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default 'Fairview High' is back!

Hey, everyone! This is the creator of the once popular web comic 'Fairview High' and I wanted to let everyone know that I've returned. Yeah, I know it's been a little while - life got in the way but I truly missed doing 'Fairview High' and have currently brought back all the archived material, finished the story I left on and am about to start on the biggest epic story line yet! If interested, just go to: fvhigh.com

There you will find 9 full issues (I'm starting #10 next week) and also a five minute rough animatic with audio that I'm using to pitch FVH as a cartoon! I typically add two new pages a week and you can also follow updates and news on Facebook! Just use the FB search function and type: fvhigh

Also, there is a Patreon page as well, so you know, if you're in to the whole "supporting artists you like" thing, please contribute. A dollar a month goes a long way when everyone does it! If interested in that, just go click the link on the bottom of 'Fairview High's' home page.

And, of course, if you have comments or questions about FVH, please post them!

Cheers and happy reading! I look forward to seeing you all there and until then, as always, enjoy!
    Last edited by fvhighguy; 2019-08-02 at 11:07 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: 'Fairview High' is back!

Could you post a link to the previous thread here in the playground?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: 'Fairview High' is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Onyavar View Post
    Could you post a link to the previous thread here in the playground?
    Hey there! I'm new here and I can't post any links until I've made more posts.