New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes 5 - Thrymskvida - Main

"Hm... an airship might be nice to have. So a crew and first mate huh? Maybe you should ask Viridessa. She knows something about everything." The Princess suggested.

The older kitsune grinned. "In common, it is Grand Master, my Arcane Master kit." She answered.

Jaylyn's mother stood up from her chair and walked to Jaylyn's bedside. "Fair point, Jay." She swiftly shifted into her human form. "Believe, my darling?" She asked as she patted Jaylyn's head.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

As the Lt. General glides effortlessly away from Gorrun's ripostes, the General shifts his feet adopting another stance. He smiles and opens up with a full attack. (This turn occurs after the end of Tasidar's first turn and before his second.)

Shield A1 (1d20+50)[54] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[32] dmg
    Scimitar A2 (1d20+47)[65] to hit. (S/P, crit on 62+)
    (2d8+22)[26] dmg CRIT Threat [61] to confirm. +[28] damage. Combo Bashing Finish [69] to hit (B/P, Adamant) +[37] dmg
    BE Scimitar A3 (1d20+47)[62] to hit. (S/P, crit on 64+, ignores Armor and Shield bonuses to AC)
    (2d8+22)[25] dmg
    Shield A4 (1d20+45)[53] to hit. (B)
    (3d8+21)[38] dmg
    Shield A5 (1d20+45)[57] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[33] dmg
    Scimitar A6 (1d20+42)[56] to hit. (S/P, crit on 57+)
    (2d8+22)[30] dmg
    BE Scimitar A7 (1d20+42)[54] to hit. (S/P, crit on 59+, ignores Armor and Shield bonuses to AC)
    (2d8+22)[33] dmg
    Shield A8 (1d20+40)[49] to hit. (B)
    (3d8+21)[29] dmg
    Shield A9 (1d20+40)[60] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[31] dmg CRIT [52] to confirm + [33] dmg Combo Bashing Finish [63] to hit (B/P, Adamant) +[33] dmg
    Scimitar A10 (1d20+37)[52] to hit. (S/P, crit on 52+)
    (2d8+22)[34] dmg CRIT Threat [48] to confirm. [30] dmg. Combo Bashing Finish [56] to hit (B/P, Adamant) + [41] dmg.
    BE Scimitar A11 (1d20+37)[49] to hit. (S/P, crit on 54+, ignores Armor and Shield bonuses to AC)
    (2d8+22)[30] dmg
    Shield A12 (1d20+35)[42] to hit. (B)
    (3d8+21)[37] dmg
    Shield A13 (1d20+35)[45] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[34] dmg

As the punches begin to fall, Gorrun simply deflects them with his shields. And then sets to work again.
    (New turn, taking place after Tasidar's attack.)

Shield A1 (1d20+50)[57] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[25] dmg
    Scimitar A2 (1d20+47)[52] to hit. (S/P, crit on 62+)
    (2d8+22)[35] dmg
    BE Scimitar A3 (1d20+47)[64] to hit. (S/P, crit on 64+, ignores Armor and Shield bonuses to AC) CRIT Threat [55] to hit [26] dmg + Bashing Finish [53] to hit (B/P, Adamant) [35] dmg
    (2d8+22)[28] dmg
    Shield A4 (1d20+45)[48] to hit. (B)
    (3d8+21)[32] dmg
    Shield A5 (1d20+45)[50] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[38] dmg
    Scimitar A6 (1d20+42)[49] to hit. (S/P, crit on 57+)
    (2d8+22)[28] dmg
    BE Scimitar A7 (1d20+42)[44] to hit. (S/P, crit on 59+, ignores Armor and Shield bonuses to AC)
    (2d8+22)[30] dmg
    Shield A8 (1d20+40)[60] to hit. (B)
    (3d8+21)[32] dmg CRIT [60] to Confirm Double CRIT +[73] dmg. Combo Bashing Finish [68] to hit (B/P, Adamant) +[36] dmg.
    Shield A9 (1d20+40)[44] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[37] dmg
    Scimitar A10 (1d20+37)[57] to hit. (S/P, crit on 52+)
    (2d8+22)[33] dmg CRIT [53] to confirm +[36] dmg. Combo Bashing Finish [54] to hit + [39] dmg.
    BE Scimitar A11 (1d20+37)[42] to hit. (S/P, crit on 54+, ignores Armor and Shield bonuses to AC)
    (2d8+22)[28] dmg
    Shield A12 (1d20+35)[37] to hit. (B)
    (3d8+21)[27] dmg
    Shield A13 (1d20+35)[38] to hit. (B/P, Adamant)
    (3d8+21)[29] dmg

When the dust settles, the Lt. General finds himself grappling with Gorrun who has somehow managed to catch hold of him, despite his swiftness.

Spoiler: in case of botch
    Show
    temporal distortion (1d20)[3]
    Spoiler: in case of second botch
    Show
    Heroic Fortune (1d20)[10]
    Last edited by STDM Grizzly Ad; 2019-11-06 at 01:07 AM.
    To all things there is an end. With every end, a new beginning.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Tasidar feels the strong hits the general landed through his movements. but was a little surprised when he was grabbed. He changes stances his stance, his fists glow with radiating light.

(Slashing epic adamantium lawful) vs touch
    Attack 1 (1d20+40)[53]
    If hit (4d8+37)[57]
    Attack 2 (1d20+40)[48]
    If hit (4d8+37)[50]
    Attack 3 (1d20+40)[43]
    If hit (4d8+37)[61]
    Attack 4 (1d20+35)[51]
    If hit (4d8+37)[53]
    Attack 5 (1d20+35)[47]
    If hit (4d8+37)[47]
    Attack 6 (1d20+30)[34]
    If hit (4d8+37)[58]
    Attack 7 (1d20+30)[44]
    If hit (4d8+37)[57]
    Attack 8 (1d20+25)[27]
    If hit (4d8+37)[52]

Spoiler: Turn Hidden Actions
    Show
    Free action: change stance to panther style, snake style. Swift action Absolute Ki (4), Power attack at -4, +8, active buff: Divine Might

4. - Top - End - #544
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jaylyn felt the pats on her head... On one hand she wants to believe, but at the same time... Somethings doesn't add up. "I want to believe, I really do, but you still haven't told me how you got here." Jaylyn said unsure of herself at the moment.
    Festival of Heroes: Jaylyn a 5 foot Kitsune with golden brown fur, black ears, and golden eyes. She's an average build leaning on the smaller size. When in human form her hair is golden blonde, but retains her golden eyes. her build is still average but a bit bigger then in Kitsune form.

No matter which from she is in, she always seen in her white halter-top dress, carrying a 5 foot staff with a sapphire on top, and a jeweled necklace around her neck.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Captain nodded, “I seem te recall her, begin of the tournament right? Viridessa," he says her name almost as though he were marking it in his mind, "I’ll seek her out later t'day” he started, taking a long drink from his cup, “but yes, I figure we set the crow above where the beasties come through, an then, before the ground troops move in, an hopefully before the bastards get set, we bombard them with everythin we can muster, move the crow away an let the troops an heroes on the ground finish off whats left, what do ye think yer highness?” he asked
    Last edited by Jgraves; 2019-11-06 at 09:38 AM.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"I followed you through your J-Plane. The queen asked me to keep an eye on you. Then, I got stuck here. I've been disguising myself to keep an eye on you from afar." She explained. Jaylyn's mother stood up straight over her daughter. "Jaylyn, you are among outsiders. Varrock has isolated itself from the outside for generations up until recently. You are young, but have made yourself and Varrock appear foolish. Luckily, this has mostly been in private. However, I remind you that these Juvelnord savages were vikings just a few generations ago. Your poor representation may inspire them to invade us. So my daughter, I am here before you now to... turn this situation around. I have retrained some of my spells for just this situation." Her mother sternly explained.

She sighed, smiling. "I can't stay mad at you. My beautiful little kit!" She cooed. She leaned down to hug Jaylyn. "Outside of the homeland, I am called Kyoko of House Lyn, or Kyokolyn." Kyokolyn whispered.

Geiravor took a sip of her coffee. "The Paladins have been holding off the invaders until our arrival, but they have been getting extreme combat experience lately and are hardier and stronger. They maybe able to indeed start the fighting for us. However, if it's like those Demon Lords... they will surely die. We were lucky last time. But that Wight Dragon attack was something we were not prepared for. Short of having all heroes at the Tower, we may never truly be completely ready. Even Paladins need some time off for morale." The Princess explained. "Then again, I am no strategist. Run it by Gorrun. He'll have modifications."
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-11-06 at 11:27 AM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

7. - Top - End - #547
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

~ Fade from Black~

Umbear takes 30 minutes, three times longer than needed to go over his Martial Kata's to prepare his manuevers for the day. He insists Qetesh stay and wait for him so he can take her to breakfast. When they had.... transfered to Umbears room in the castle, He found Cuddles sleeping in his room. He took a few moments to outfit her upgraded collar, and asked her to guard the door from the outside, Using his new bond with her from his tattoo.

Once he is finished with his prep work, he sweeps qetesh off her feet and into his arms, cuddling her for a few moments before setting her in the crook of his arm.

"Now, for Third breakfast."

Umbear steps out and sees Cuddles still in her cat form.

"Come now, walking the halls of the castle, you will need to be in Orc form, Ok?"

Once changed he smiles and mentions breakfast to entice her to follow him. Once They got through the Kitchen Umbear, with Qetesh in one arm, 5 Plates in the other, and followed by Katalina, Enters the Princess's Dining Hall.

"Good Morning Geir, Morning Cap, Great Day today!"

He beams a Smile as he sets himself Down, and then Qetesh down at the seat next to him. He sets a plate of morning fruits and yogurt down for Qetesh. 2 Plates of Meats down for Katalina, and then 2 Plates of Various Meats, Fruits, and Vegitables down for himself.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Troll in the Playground

Qetesh shot Umbear a startled look at his extreme familiarity with the Princess.
    "Good morning, Your Highness," she said cordially, leaning over the table in a bow that would have been awkward from anyone else.

Catalina ignored everyone and dug into her breakfast, growling softly at anyone whose hands passed too close to her plate.

Aurora finished her breakfast before the others reached the dining hall, and went down to the park. She wanted to check in with the paladins and see if she could investigate the Abyssal plants more closely before any battles broke out for the day.
    Spoiler: Aurora
    Show

Spoiler: Inaemehkiwak (Ina)
    Show

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Gorrun stood amused by the war priest. His knees and elbows banged and clanged against Gorrun's platemail but he didn't try to get free. Never let these devils get a hold on you. Gorrun said, releasing his second in command. They'd like nothing more than to drag you into the abyss with them. He shifts his footing adopting a different stance. Now, let's see what else you've got. He sprints off to the west moving 180' (provokes AoO) before pivoting on his heel and facing Tasidar.

10. - Top - End - #550

PaladinGuy

Tasidar wipes his lip and smile as the general runs off. and turns to him. "Steadfast as always general, but any demon bringing me to the abyss would regret that decision." Tasidar charges the general with everything he's got. The light coming from his fist looks like a needel.

(Slashing epic adamantium lawful) vs AC
    Attack 1 (1d20+66)[71]
    If hit (4d8+37)[53]
    Attack 2 (1d20+42)[55]
    If hit (4d8+37)[62]
    Attack 3 (1d20+42)[48]
    If hit (4d8+37)[49]
    Attack 4 (1d20+37)[38]
    If hit (4d8+37)[48]
    Attack 5 (1d20+37)[48]
    If hit (4d8+37)[50]
    Attack 6 (1d20+32)[45]
    If hit (4d8+37)[59]
    Attack 7 (1d20+32)[42]
    If hit (4d8+37)[56]
    Attack 8 (1d20+27)[33]
    If hit (4d8+37)[52]

Spoiler: Turn Hidden Actions
    Show
    Free action: change stance to panther style, Pummeling Style. Swift action True Strike, Power attack at -4, +8, Furious focus active buff: Divine Might

11. - Top - End - #551
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Captain nods at the princess, "I'll be sure te ask him next time we have a moment" then nodded at the Ogre Umbear and his companion. "Mornin good sir, madam" he says with a bow of his head and a smile before looking back to the princess, "so if we set the Crow overhead, would ye be willing te grace the ol' girl with yer beauty durin the initial bombardment, before we leap te dispatch the beasties of course"
    Captain Bramwell Rackham, Male Tiefling with red skin, black eyes and backwards swept horns. He wears a Black Captains coat over his outfit and a leather thin tricorn hat. from under the Coat his tail swishes back and forth. is left eye is cover by a patch and that side of his face is heavily scarred as though by a beasts claws. A Raven usually sits upon his shoulder.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Tasidar charges full force at Gorrun who just stands there for a moment in anticipation. When Tasidar's attacks begin to fall, he finds that they pass clean through Gorrun as if he were a ghost. Not bad. I actually felt that one a little bit. he teased.

13. - Top - End - #553

PaladinGuy

As Tasidar's fist flies threw general gorrun he stumbles, he catches his balance and shacks his head. "It would seem i got a bit carried away. If i had believed in luck sir it would be worth mentioning, but it would seem your skills have grown since we last sparred" He slaps Gorrun's shoulder. "Lets head to the castle, food is waiting my friend."

Tasidar starts to head out of the training grounds. and glances at Warrick as he passes him. "Next time i hope you will be rested up enough."

He heads to the castle.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix rides up to the castle. He tentatively dismounts, then looks around for someone to take care of Arangin. Once the horse is led off towards the stables, Aurix enters and heads up to the private dining room. He raises an eyebrow as he sees the blue goblinoid eating alongside Umbear. The Paladin gives Umbear a strange, skeptical look, then moves to the Princess. "Good morning, My Lady," he says, taking her hand and kissing it. "I hope the morning finds you well."
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Spoiler: If you speak Draconic
    Show
    Aurix Kornari means "Gold Heart"

DM of Twinborn

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Now that is an idea!" Geiravor exclaimed.

"Good morning Umbear... Qetesh, was it? Good morning." The Princess bid. She looked to the orc girl. "Good morning. Miss. Pleased to meet you." She then looked to Umbear. "Where is your warcat, Umbear? Last night, she got one of the slaughter pigs for a snack. We have many so don't worry about it, but the Chef would not be happy to see her anytime soon."

She smiled sweetly at Aurix as he entered the room. "Good morning, my Champion."
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-11-06 at 02:33 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

16. - Top - End - #556
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bramwell smiles at the princess's words, "T'will be a sight fer sure" he then looks at Aurix and nods, "mornin Champion" he says with a cocky grin on his leathery face and then finishes his plate
    Captain Bramwell Rackham, Male Tiefling with red skin, black eyes and backwards swept horns. He wears a Black Captains coat over his outfit and a leather thin tricorn hat. from under the Coat his tail swishes back and forth. is left eye is cover by a patch and that side of his face is heavily scarred as though by a beasts claws. A Raven usually sits upon his shoulder.

17. - Top - End - #557

RedWizardGuy

Spoiler: Ais
    Show
    current mood: hopeful

Markas woke up, not only feeling refreshed, but stronger than ever. He was even inspired with a new technique he didn't think about before! After his usual morning stretches and grooming himself, he also checked the mana crystals Aurix gave him, and as promised, they recharged themselves. I'm starting today at my peak, and there's no alarm. I hope that means today is going to be better than yesterday, he thought to himself as he headed to breakfast.

When he arrived he noticed several of the others had already gathered. He bowed before Geiravor, "Good morning, your highness. I know I wasn't expected back so soon, but things got a little crazier than we expected. Camille is still out on patrol and I was thinking of continuing with her, that is," he then turned to Aurix, "If you have any more Shadewalking Elixers you can provide, or let me know where I can purchase some?"
    Last edited by paladin_artea; 2019-11-06 at 02:58 PM.
    Festival of Heroes

Markas Fletcher (Male Human Monk):
    bald, approaching middle age, but very fit.

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #558
    Troll in the Playground

Catalina smirked at Geiravor's words.

Qetesh smiled sweetly at Aurix and continued eating. She picked up an imported banana and cast an adoring gaze at Umbear.
    "Aw, so generous with the rare fruits! I have seldom gotten to enjoy these!"
    She peeled the banana and slowly swallowed it whole, eyes closed, long black lashes fanning over the tops of her high cheekbones.
    Show

Show

19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear looked at Katalina with a glare.

"Pig? You stole a Pig? WE ARE SHEEP PEOPLE! WE STEAL THE PRINCESSES SHEEP!"

He raised his voice, but the intent behind it was obviously humor. He reached over and patted Katalina on the back in approval.

"Ill be sure that doesnt happen again. Cuddles has plenty of food waiting for her in the Stable, Ill make sure she gets into the routine of going there for food."

Umbears eyes come back to qetesh as she puts on her show. Umbear takes a big breath in excitement watching her work, the hairs on his arms raising. A big goofy smile on his face.

"Keep that up, and you go from Misstress to Wife real quick."

He chuckles before reaching over and just devouring a peach. He doesnt put on a show with his food, but he does eat as... politly as an ogre can manage.

"So Princess, Speaking of Weddings, Im curious, has the royalty of Juvelnord every hosted a wedding for someone who wasnt a noble?"
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix nods at the greetings. "Good morning Captain, Markas." He stops as Umbear speaks to his companions. Aurix sighs and rubs the side of his face. "Good morning Umbear," he said with chagrin. "I see that you are, as usual, a master of subtlety." He laces the sentence with sarcasm. "Though I was thinking the same thing about the sheep," the human admits.

Aurix checks his bag. "I've got...three more, but really, I just ordered them from Brynhildr. You should just ask her," he responds to Markas. Aurix releases Geiravor and seeks out a tray of meats and a few fruits, then sits with Geiravor. "After our...guests have left," he says, eyeing Qetesh, "We should probably discuss some things." Aurix says.
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

21. - Top - End - #561

RedWizardGuy

"I'll do that then. Thanks for the tip, Champ. Also if Torilee has the time I'd like to commission her for another tattoo. If not I can go somewhere else, no problem," he replied before getting a plate of eggs, sausage and potatoes than sat down to the table. He turned his attention to Umbear, "Did I just hear you right? Are you trying to say you and Qetesh planning on getting married? And want Princess Geiravor to officate?" He let out a chuckle, "Not opposed to the idea, but very surprised."

Spoiler: Ais
    Show
    current mood: Amused
    Festival of Heroes

Markas Fletcher (Male Human Monk):
    bald, approaching middle age, but very fit.

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #562

PaladinGuy

Tasidar arrives at the castle a short time later. he nods to the guards as he walks into the castle and walks through the familiar halls, he heads to the dinning area, to meet with the princess and her friends. As he enters the room, his wings brighten the walls around him. then he looks around, staring at the guests. "Cousin you sure have some interesting friends i see..." His eyes glare around, from the goblin to the ogre to the tiefling. He sighs unapprovingly and walks into the room.

"Good day, friends of the princess, my name is Tasidar. It is your pleasure to meet my acquaintance."

23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground

"Planning? No," Qetesh smiled. "Umbear likes to joke. You know how he is," she said.
    The blue goblinoid noted Tasidar's disproving look and cast her eyes downward demurely.
    "Does my appearance displease you, my lord? she asked softly, resting her fingers atop her cleavage as if holding her heart in sorrow.

Catalina frowned.
    "Pigs are easier to eat! Less hair," she protested.
    Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

The Princess Geiravor looked at Umbear. "Weddings? Sometimes. A noble might throw a wedding for a favorite servant or commoner friend." She replied.

Her eyes turned Tasidar when he came in. "Ah, everyone, this is Lt. General Tasidar and my cousin by very distant bloodlines. Tasidar, you may remember Aurix Kornari from years ago. He won the Heroes' Tourney. Then, Umbear, Tourney runner-up, general mischief maker, and Kinecticist powerhouse. Markas Fletcher, another Tourney participant and noble monk. Captain Branwell Rackham, a privateer and captain of The Crow. Umbear brought some guests. My pet chickatrice, Tricey. Aurix's familiar, Torilee." The Princess introduced.

She looked around. "Jaylyn needs her rest and Gorrun is coming, but where are Aurora and Aistrue? She wondered.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-11-06 at 04:09 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

25. - Top - End - #565

PaladinGuy

He looks over at the blueish goblin's body then averts his eyes "For you to be at this table, you must have your usefulness, but judging by the current company, i could only imagine what" He puts his arms behind his back and walks to the head of the table. "Sir Aurix, tiss good to see you, I'm glade to hear the tournament went well for you this year. Thank you cousin for enlightening me."
    Last edited by Drackstin; 2019-11-06 at 04:01 PM.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Dwarf in the Playground

The captain leaned back rubbing his right hand once again as his eye narrowed slightly, watching the general take a seat, "yer a cheeky devil aren't ye..." He said as Brân flew in from the window and casually landed on Bramwell'ss shoulder, "greetings everyone," the corvid said, the hall far more filled then when he left.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, no need to imagine. I can always demonstrate," she said with a catty grin as she held out a perfectly manicured hand for him to take.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2019-11-06 at 04:07 PM.
    Show

Show

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear smiles and playfully rolls his eyes when qetesh says he is joking.

"This is qetesh, my favorite mistress and healing salve for my soul. This ravenous teenager over here is katalina, she is my ward, and serves as my animal companion, and pig thief. "

He looks around.

"Somewhere... is McLaughlin, beer expert and teleportation master.... and then there is... ais, a beautiful butterfly..."

His words trail off as he is unable to see either. He looks to tasidar.

"Good to put a face to the name, aurix stole the title of tournament champion, and the princesses heart. "
    Festival of Heroes:

29. - Top - End - #569
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix chuckles slightly at Tasidar's introduction. "Well met, General. Your presence is welcome during this time of crisis." He nods in respectful acknowledgment. "I was both skilled and fortunate to win the tournament, and my skill has only grown since the invasion began."

Aurix looks to Markas. "That should be fine. Perhaps after breakfast."
    Show

DM of Twinborn

30. - Top - End - #570

PaladinGuy

"cheeky, not at all, as for a devil, well i would be the farthest from that. Captain." He walks over and take a plate of food, piled high with meats of all types, then looks over to the goblin. "i can assure you that i need no demonstration. who knows where those hands have been. Umbear, thank you for enlightening me on the tables inhabitants." then he turns to Geiravor and Aurix. "Congratulations you two, i hope you the best, i will retire to my room for now to eat in peace. but for now, let me lighten your day." He touches the table top and it starts to shin brightly, making everyone look away for a second as he leaves the room. He walks through the halls, to going to his room directly.

Spoiler: The table
    Show

Spell like ability: Continual Flame