The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes 5 - Thrymskvida - Main

Yama cracked a smirk. "Yes, thank you by the way. Greedy and I are getting along great... making artistic examples out of our enemies. But really, I just don't like you, ogre. I may be a murderer, but I don't use people." Yama said glaring.

"I'll arrange it, but I can't promise much. Meet us here at 6 o'clock this evening. Just you and the General." He offered.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-08-15 at 09:46 AM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

No. We have no time for your games. The city is undermined by a demon incursion and some of the most adept killers outside of the Military are toying with civil upheaval at a time like this rather than making themselves useful? This is insanity. We have demons beneath our feet and rebels along our roads. The monarchy doesn't need to be defending itself from a coup because someone wants to play games with Umbear. Gorrun stands, looking down on Yama in a very disapproving manner. You've overstepped in allowing this. There is a penance to be paid for the damage done. If you want to continue operating in Juvelnord, have your recruit submit to me. If they are willing to be conscripted to the defense of Juvelnord against this incursion, then I'll let them live. If not, the penance will be paid in blood. This is not negotiable. I'm not hard to find.
    Last edited by STDM Grizzly Ad; 2019-08-15 at 09:48 AM.
    To all things there is an end. With every end, a new beginning.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Yama studied Gorrun's face for a moment and stood up straight from his relaxed posture. While I have a difference in option of allowing this, your seriousness has... inspired me. We will make the meeting. You can make your offer to my associate. Also, I give you this..." He placed his hands on his chest in earnest. "I offer you my services for free to you, General Dunestrider. A single kill. The target must be killable and of this plane." Yama explained.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear raises an eyebrow.

"Not a complaint im accustomed to Yama."

Umbear listened to the interaction between the general and Yama and decided not to say what was on his lips.

"You may not favor me Yama, but that doesn't mean the sentiment is shared. "
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix smiles and considers. "I never thought about it. I just assumed I'd be living in the city, where the action is. I'd like to see your place in the country sometime, when things are quieter." Aurix sits for a minute, holding Geiravor's hand, then remembers. "Oh, yeah! I need to put my Moment of Prescience on again. Do you have a Mind Blank? Would you like one?" Aurix casts Moment of Prescience on himself.
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Spoiler: If you speak Draconic
    Show
    Aurix Kornari means "Gold Heart"

DM of Twinborn

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Gorrun was not expecting Yama's counter, but it worked out better than expected. His posture relaxed and he stood. Six chimes it is then.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

d6 Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes 5 - Thrymskvida - Main

Yama looked back to Umbear, coldly. ""If you want to be friends, you can start by ceasing to patronize Qetesh." He spat. He looked back over to General Gorrun. "Very well, General. There are stipulations with this offer. Should I need to fight and kill to reach my target then very well. I must stress thst the target must be of this plane, so no demons and the like. Should I fail to complete the hit, my successor will attempt to finish the job. And finally, should you decide on a target, come here and wait no more than two hours. This offer is nontransferable and expires a year from now. Agreed?" Yama explained

Geiravor nodded. "I have Mind Blank active. I have been using it since that duel with Jaylyn." She replied. She held onto Aurix for a moment as her face turned into blue.

Mist and Hrist rolled up in a carriage. They exited the cab and stood at attention. "We've returned, Your Majesty!" Mist announced.

"Carriage secured, Your Highness!" Hrist reported.
    Geiravor and Aurix released theur embrace. She glanced to her guards and back to Aurix. "So where does a princess go to fight escaped demons?" She asked
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-08-19 at 01:57 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

McLaughlin smirks at the blue creature, then smacks Umbear on the side of the head. "Lad, have ya been bangin' an assassin's mother after all? Or...are ya jealous?? But sir, I hate to say it, but tha's tha lady's job. Why shouldn't my lad here use her services?"

Aurix ponders what he learned that morning. "Well, let's see. We could investigate the rumors of demons that Aurora told us about, the ones that were setting fire to the city? See if there's anything there. Or we could check out the sewers like Umbear suggested, see if the demons are getting out that way. But that's not as visible as you might like, and smelly to boot. Or we could do what originally suggested, and try asking at a temple where we might wander."
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear considers Yama for a few moments. His brows furrowed in confusion. He raised an eyebrow when mclaughlin slapped him and made a joke. He reached up and patted the leprachan when he spoke Yama.

"Forgive my ignorance, but Im not understanding your meaning."

He sits down on the ground, as to not be so sharply looking down at him.

"You are a straight talker, so I'll accommodate as the same, no bull ****, no lies, no spin. Please talk with me, and explain what you mean, and I will respond in kind. People think Im some sort of master manipulator, a cheat, a liar. Im an ogre who knows how to use leverage instead of just brute application. I like qetesh. I understand shes a buissness woman, from my perspective, she would only give me attention if I pay for it. Id gladly like to know her on less professional terms, but I dont think Im the sort shed be interested in. "

He glanced up to gorrun.

"Im no schemer, I have no grand plan, If I say something, i likely mean it, with exception to a couple pranks here and there. I care about fae, and wee folk. I dont care for people attacking wee folk. I think you probably dont care to hear any of this, but I offer this as a tribute of straight talk."
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2019-08-19 at 02:30 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Gorrun simply nods to Yama, in understanding of the terms then exits the office, leaving Umbear yammering on about his affections for the killer's kin.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Yama took a deep breath, easing his glare on Umbear some. "My reasons are my own. I will not be your friend or ally while you are with Qetesh. It's either me or her. Assassins or thieves." He looked to his golden sword and then back to Umbear and Gorrun. "However, I will bring my associate here tomorrow morning at 6 and I will not interfere."

Geiravor looked to Aurix, Mist, and Hrist. "I feel like we need to find any loose demons and send them back to the Abyss. Aurix, lets look into those rumors." She decided.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-08-19 at 07:37 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear reguarded yama's response with revrence. He let his words roll around in his head for a few moments.

"If I read her right. There was some tension between the two of you.... she was apprehensive about me selling you that sword. You two obviously are familiar with each other. Id like to know about that, but If you dont want to share with someone who isnt a friend or an ally, I understand, but how about a drinking and gambling partner. You look the sort who could drink a dwarf under a table."

Umbear doesnt get up from his sitting position,

"About that. Was it all buisness... or did my affections for qetesh factor into... this affair."
    Festival of Heroes:

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Yama sighed and shook his head. "This affair is all my new associate. Were it a lower profile killing, we wouldn't be here." Yama frowned which was amazing as he was not smiling beforehand. "Don't press your luck, ogre. I may not kill you, but I won't stop her from doing it." Yama huffed and moved into the shadows. "Tomorrow at 6 in the morning." He reminded, before sneaking off.

Spoiler: Preception 53
    Show
    Yama crawled into a dark corner and seemingly passed through the wall.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2019-08-19 at 07:36 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear sighed hearing Yama's response.

"think about the drinking buddy"

He stands up and walks out to follow and find Gorrun.

"General. Where to next? My... schedule is shot for the day."
    Festival of Heroes:

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix nods and turns to the guards. "You should know, our plan is to seek out danger publicly, for political reasons. It's vital that the Princess fight. I understand that makes your job harder, and I'm sorry, but please bear with us. If she's in real danger, I'll step in."

Aurix directs the cab driver to travel to the northern part of town, near the docks, where the fire incident took place.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

Having arrived at the castle and made his way to the work shop, the captain smiled as he received his new blade and cape, "fine craftsmanship my lady, very fine indeed," he said, Brân sitting on his shoulder as the pair inspected the work. The Captain then pulled the blade Brynhilder had lent him and set it before her, "thank ye fer the blade madam, if I think of any other work fer ye, I'll be sure ta drop by"
    Captain Bramwell Rackham, Male Tiefling with red skin, black eyes and backwards swept horns. He wears a Black Captains coat over his outfit and a leather thin tricorn hat. from under the Coat his tail swishes back and forth. is left eye is cover by a patch and that side of his face is heavily scarred as though by a beasts claws. A Raven usually sits upon his shoulder.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

After a cab ride going north, the Princess and her small entourage arrived at the recently burnt out building. The destroyed building was roped off by the city guards, but the surrounding streets were open. Geiravor was outside of the cab and standing in the street staring at the wreckage. "As I recall, this disaster was really a trap. Jaylyn, Markas, Aurora, and another hero found the fire squad slaughtered. Correct?" She confirmed.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

~ Geir and Aurix ~

In the distance there is the sound of a thunderclap, The Signal goes up, saying that Something has escaped into the city. For a few moments, the sound of Fireballs exploding can be heard getting closer.

~ Those at the Castle ~

There is a Thunderclap in the direction of the Abyssal Tower, The signal for escaping demons goes up. In the distance you can see a Firey flying dot with streamers of fire trailing behind it. The Speeding Fire moves north away from the Tower. A Few Mages throw Fireballs at the creature, hoping to injure it, but seem to either miss or be out of range.

~ Elsewhere in Town ~

In the far off distance, a thunderclap can be heard, followed by a distant rumbling
    Festival of Heroes:

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix turns sharply to Geiravor and the guards. " We've got incoming!" he exclaims. "From the sound of it, whatever got loose is heading our way fast. Might pass us or dodge us, but get ready just in case. I'm gonna scope it out. Torilee, let's link up." Aurix casts Remote Casting, then unfurls his wings. He flies up into the sky, straining for a look at whatever creature has escaped.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

20. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jaylyn stood at the mage tower trying to figure out if she should go into the mage tower to see what she could find out about the barrier, or should she go and search for the druids to see if they could combine arcane and druidic magics to turn the mushrooms to their side. Before she could make up her mind there was a loud thunderclap at the Abyssal Tower and a mark showing that a demon escaped. "Damnit another one fleeing..." Jaylyn said, looking down at her new dress rubbing the material. "Well I guess it's time to put her to the test and see what she's made of." She looked around and saw an object flying off to the north. "Oh no you don't, you get back here." Jaylyn said as she began moving to the north.

Jaylyn summoned her magic, switching to Draconic, she chanted. "Time Freeze!" As she saw the world around her slow down she quickly chanted, in Draconic still. "Form of my huge Ancestors!" Jaylyn then shifted from Winged Kitsune to Huge Golden Dragon form and took off. Until time resumed Jaylyn moved double time to intercept whatever was flying away from the abyssal tower.

Spoiler: DM Note
    Show
    the round Jaylyn cast Time Stop she moved 30 feet north, the round she cast Form of the Dragon 3, she flew up and north 120 feet, and the 2 remaining rounds she continued flying up and move north 240 feet each round. Unless she managed to get in front of the creature, in which case she's circle around to put herself in front of it's path.
    Festival of Heroes: Jaylyn a 5 foot Kitsune with golden brown fur, black ears, and golden eyes. She's an average build leaning on the smaller size. When in human form her hair is golden blonde, but retains her golden eyes. her build is still average but a bit bigger then in Kitsune form.

No matter which from she is in, she always seen in her white halter-top dress, carrying a 5 foot staff with a sapphire on top, and a jeweled necklace around her neck.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

The captain was exiting the castle, his new cloak draped over his shoulders. Brân was on his shoulder and looked up, "sir! Another incursion!" And Rackham nodded and as he shifted into his new stance, charging to the to see if Aurora was still there

Spoiler: martial stance
    Show
    sun bearers swiftness - bramwell is under the effect of haste and all enemies have a %20 chance to miss
    Last edited by Jgraves; 2019-08-23 at 06:36 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Geiravor turned to face the commotion. There was a murmur in the passersby stopping to see what was going on. She pulled out her fauchard and spun it around in her hands as a warm up. "I don't know what the Hel that was, but let's get ready for it." The Princess said. She looked around quickly. "Mist, Hrist, I need you to keep the people safe. Keep them back and heal them or us as needed. Aurix, take to the air." The Princess commanded.

"Princess, we need to protect you." Hrist protested.

Geiravor pulled Tricey out of his familiar pouch and out him on her shoulder. "I got backup."

Hrist and Mist reluctantly backed off and went to crowd control duty.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

~Geir and Aruix~

Geir is now able to see in the distance a Flying creature that appears to be on fire as smoke and flames trail its path.

Up in the air Aurix is able to see closer... that is certainly a dragon... at least huge in Size, But something is not right about its silhouette. It is moving rather fast... about 200 Ft every 6 seconds.

Spoiler: Perception DC 50
    Show
    The Dragon appear to has riders but its hide is moving, likes its covered in something.

~ Jaylyn ~

The Dragon has a great lead on you and while you are fast, it too is fast, you are gaining, but you have a great distance to cross.

~Captain~
    You continue to seek out Aurora
    Festival of Heroes:

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix casts Greater Heroism on himself and peers at the dragon. "Can't quite make it out, but it's red and there's...a rider. AND something...crawling on it. Well, someTHINGS." Torilee shudders slightly. She pulls out the Divine Power wand and attempts to cast it on Aurix. (1d20+26)[42]

Aurix rises to match the creature's altitude. "Can't have it running off to other parts of town. Gotta pull it in here, then let Geiravor engage it. One more defensive spell, then merge. I'll let you know if we need you after that." Torilee nods, feeling slightly worried. She casts Dragon's Hide on Aurix, causing his hide to become like an adult dragon. Aurix casts Mirror Image, creating 8 images of himself. Then, taking the flaming nature of the creature into account, he summons a blue Fireball and chucks it at the creature! Torilee then merges into Aurix.

After casting Mirror Image, the creature shifts lower, so it is barely skimming the rooftops. Aurix adjusts the aim of his Fireball, detonating it 15 feet over the dragon's back so the blast still hits the creature without doing damage to buildings. He thinks down to Geiravor, "Whatever it is, I don't think it wants to stop and fight us. Prepare for a chase."

Spoiler: Round 3 attack
    Show
    Aurix casts Intensified Elemental Fireball, causing his Fireball to do ice damage! (15d6+30)[77] ice damage, DC 32 Reflex for half
    SR check: (1d20+23)[41], SR treated as 6 lower
    Last edited by Andrew Markham; 2019-08-23 at 10:59 AM.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Geiravor rested the haft of her fauchard on her arms as she brought up her hands in a prayer position. "Freya, hear my call. Bless me with you power and grace this fight!"

She took her weapon in her right arm and proceeded to cast Blessing of Fervor, Divine Power, and Righteous Might on herself one after the other, using regular casting methods. Her size grew to large and suddenly Tricey had more standing room.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

As the Dragon nears it slows for a moment and casts a spell.

Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 18
    Show
    Haste

As the Dragon Banks away from the hero's, nearly a dozen creatures jump from his hide and land on the street. The Dragons rider glares at Aurix as he throws one of their four arms to the air, a portal attempts to open but goes kattywampus and fails to summon a creature.

Four of creatures that land on the ground snap bones they held in their hands as toss them to the ground, as each set of bones hits the ground, a 10x10x10 area turns to dust until there is a 40 ft deep hole in the ground that is 10x10.

RED -
    A crown of cruel horns surrounds the head of this mighty dragon. Thick scales the color of molten rock cover its long body.
    Spoiler: DC 25 Knowledge Arcane
    Show
    This is a Red Dragon
    Spoiler: DC 25 Knowledge Religion
    Show
    , THIS IS A WIGHT RED DRAGON, DR 5/magic; Immune fire, paralysis, sleep, Undead Traits; SR 25
    Weaknesses resurrection vulnerability, Vulnerability to cold

BLUE -
    This woman’s flesh is pale and clammy, as if her body had been drained of blood from the fanged slashes on her four arms.
    Spoiler: DC 25 Planes
    Show
    This is a Seraptis Demon,DR 10/cold iron and good; Immune bleed, electricity, poison; Resist acid 10, cold 10, fire 10; SR 26

GREEN -
    This vaguely arachnid creature is the size of a human and is composed entirely of blood, globs of the viscous stuff dripping down its spindly legs and from its serpentine maw. A jagged set of obsidian fangs protrudes from its drooling mouth, and huge dragonfly wings of crimson blood splay from the thing’s back producing a terrifying buzz.
    Spoiler: DC 19 Planes
    Show
    This is a Sangudaemon Daemon, DR 10/good or silver; Immune acid, death effects, disease, poison; Resist cold 10, electricity 10, fire 10

From the Tower there is another signal of something escaping the Tower area. Fireballs explode into the sky as it escapes.

Spoiler: Aurix, Jaylyn, Cap
    Show
    Another Streaking figure is flying across the sky, this time to the west, toward Cap and Jaylyn.

I/O
    Red
    Blue
    Geir/Aurix
    Green
    Jaylyn
    Cap
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2019-09-01 at 07:55 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix's eyes wide as he sees the dragon and its rider dig a hole in the street. He thinks to Geiravor below him, "They've started digging a hole in the street, and they've dropped monsters! I'm gonna trust you to handle things on the ground; I've got a shot at the dragon."

As the dragon banks, Aurix calls Torilee out. She unmerges from his body. "Cast Tether Step, then hold on for dear life. We're going dragon riding, and I'll be counting on you to back me up." Torilee swallows and says, "So we don't get separated, hey," casting Tether Step on Aurix.

Spoiler: Tether Step (custom spell)
    Show
    Tether Step- Conjuration (summoning)- Sorcerer/Wizard 3
    Casting Time- 1 standard action
    Components- V
    Range- Long (400 ft + 40 ft/level)
    Target- you and a willing creature
    Duration- 1 round/level
    Saving Throw- None
    Spell Resistance- No

This spell ties the caster's location to that of the target creature. The two may separate, but at anytime during the duration if still in range, the caster may recall themselves into the target's square. Doing so is a swift action under normal circumstances. If the caster is the target of an attack within line of sight of the target creature, the target may activate this power as an immediate action, recalling the caster and preventing the attack from landing. Either use of this spell ends the duration.

If the two targets are separate when the spell ends, the caster is automatically recalled to the target's square.

If the two targets are of insufficient size to share a square, they collide and the person teleported is shunted into the nearest open square. Both take 1d6 nonlethal damage per square moved.

Aurix pulls Wergontix, infusing it with spell energy (Arcane Strike) and charges at the dragon's exposed back in a single smooth motion! He moves 130 feet through the air and descends to impale the dragon from above!

(1d20+54)[55]
    If botch, activate Second Chance: (1d20+54)[73]
    [roll]2d8+41/roll] 57 damage
    Last edited by Andrew Markham; 2019-09-02 at 03:40 PM.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

As Bramwell sees the figure in the sky he hisses, "Brân, be ready ta take flight away, this bastards comin fer us!" He yells as he continues to fly towards the outbreak
    Captain Bramwell Rackham, Male Tiefling with red skin, black eyes and backwards swept horns. He wears a Black Captains coat over his outfit and a leather thin tricorn hat. from under the Coat his tail swishes back and forth. is left eye is cover by a patch and that side of his face is heavily scarred as though by a beasts claws. A Raven usually sits upon his shoulder.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Geiravor studied the creatures before her. "Aurix! What was that four armed lady?!" She asked is a raised voice.

Geiravor glared as she noticed how crowded the street was. "Citizens! Clear the streets! My divine guards will guide you to safety!" She called out.

The Princess saw the Sangudaemon up ahead. With a flap of her wings, she climbed 5 feet into the air, going north, and flew 55 feet. She held out a hand towards the hole.

Spoiler: Celestial
    Show
    "Freya! I beg you! Smite mine enemies with thy holy arrow!"

Spoiler: Spellcraft 19
    Show
    Holy Smite
    Spoiler: Knowledge Arcana 24
    Show
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/h/holy-smite/

Suddenly a bolt of light shot down from the air and burst into a blinding explosion over the top left corner of the hole. The burst had a 20 foot radius and engulfed most if not all the monsters.

Spell Dmg: (10d6)[31]
    Will Save DC(2d4+30)[35] for half damage or take full damage plus blinded for 1 round.

After the spell, she shifted into her Soear Dancing style.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The 9 creatures surrounding the hole scream out in pain and cover their eyes in angers.

The Leading Creature closest to the princess hisses. The other nine straighten up and hold up their arms as 9 bat swarms appear in the area, attacking nearby civilians. The swarms deal (1d6)[3] Damage to the citizens, but their wounds open wide as blood pours from their flesh. The Leading Creature smiles toward the princess before flying into the hole and out of sight, escaping.

Aurix is able to anchor himself into the hide of the dragon, as long as he can hold on, he is going for a ride.
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2019-09-03 at 12:50 PM.
    Festival of Heroes: