New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Exalted 2 a noob need help with building Tiny Tina from borderlands as a solar

Hello guys :)

Spoiler: the end of the last game
    Show
    Our game just ended as my lunar
    fall in love with a fey after years of hunting feys and having tea breaks with the feys he becamee a Half fey Half cimera fey lord(when your lonar have more graes then the normal fey) in the deep wild, the dragon tried to destroy creation and one of the Solars come back as a death lord and try to destroy the realm with the dragon (a lot of critical fails got us to an amazing early ending).

This all happened because we teleported to the wrong place (the blessed islands) and got into a dragooblooded military parade.
    5 Dragon jumped on our dragon after he failed to try diplomacy.
    I was in my war form so I managed to kill 2 of the dragons with 2 different actions (2 attacks each).
    One solar that played a ruler tried to seduce one of the dragons.(end as a prisoner of the sidreals when he failed to run away).
    Second solar shoot the dragonbloded with an AOE charm.(died as he had no way to defend himself)
    The third solar used a relic to activate a charme he couldn't get(Symphony of the Flayed Legion), turned into a death knight in the process and died to a sidreal useing ebon dragon(or was is shadow dragon or ebon shadow, the martial art).

I continued to kill the sidreal and to start killing every dragonbloded and war machine in the area until a giant electric tornado came from the sky and I jumped into the sea, started digging into the magma and used charms to stay alive while swimming far away.

The biggest surprise was that I left alive and lived a good quiet life after the battle.
    I jumped into the fight and was better then the ones who run off.
    (I did build him for combat especially vs the elements)

So we are starting over, now in a costume world with no fey and no sidreals(we don't like them).

My character is a 8 years old solar, a chaotic demolition expert that love to try her new toys(the explosives looks like toys) on psychopaths and bandits.

The problem is that I don't have the knowledge on how to build something like that, something that goes boom and make stuff that go boom.
    We are playing at 2e but can take stuff from 2.5e and 3e.

I really like to over specialize my character so I will like your recommendations.
    The only thing I know I will take will be immunity to poison and some perfect defense(I don't want the cute child to die to something stupid).

We get some extra points to build stuff and I know I will probably won't have everything I want in the start.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Exalted 2 a noob need help with building Tiny Tina from borderlands as a solar

Firedust bombs are in Scroll of Kings, pyromantic gel is in Scroll of Fallen Races. Those are your two options for demolitions in Creation. You'll want to get Air and Fire for Craft, possibly expertise with First Age stuff.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Exalted 2 a noob need help with building Tiny Tina from borderlands as a solar

Quote Originally Posted by SaurOps View Post
    Firedust bombs are in Scroll of Kings, pyromantic gel is in Scroll of Fallen Races. Those are your two options for demolitions in Creation. You'll want to get Air and Fire for Craft, possibly expertise with First Age stuff.
    Thank you :)
    I will go to the storyteller to look in his books.

And we are not playing in creation BTW, so if there are things outside of creation I will be happy to know :)
    Last edited by BloodSnake'sCha; 2019-08-06 at 11:21 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSnake'sCha View Post
    Thank you :)
    I will go to the storyteller to look in his books.

And we are not playing in creation BTW, so if there are things outside of creation I will be happy to know :)
    Sounds like you will want wyld shaping technique as well. Just so you can make the requisite materials from the Wyld.
    You will also want integrity protecting prana.