The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 270
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Zyrn hits the dear and soon everything seems to have been felt with except the witch. "All that's left is the witch! After her! Lefts finish this while we can!" Zyrn says, breathing heavily, wincing against the pain of fractured ribs from the elks attack with ever breath. "Let's end this while we can..." Zyrn says, and dashes towards the witch. She she could reach the witch, she'd be too tired to attack. Best take cover for now.

    Spoiler: Info
    Show

    AC: 12
    HP: 1
    Actions: Dash from Z20 to AI17.
    Last edited by Mai; 2019-11-07 at 09:56 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    The witch grumbles a profanity as Zyrn closes on her then casts a spell and vanishes from sight. Zyrn hears what she thinks is the witch trying to get away from her and swings her sword. She feels the blade encounter resistance and then there is a thump nearby followed by another. A moment later the decapitated body of the witch reappears on the ground.
    Enemies all slain or subdued, the group stabilizes their allies.

    Looking around, this seems like a fairly safe place to rest now. And it is getting dark and everyone is in pretty poor shape. On the plus side, they gained a good deal of resources, including a witch's spellbook and an animate broom that will clean their house for them.... as soon as they have one of those.

    Priya Rees thanks everyone for saving her.

    Spoiler
    Show

    This is a relatively safe place to take a long rest. Chances of a random encounter are low. Additionally each currently conscious person (so everyone except Moowgli) can perform a gathering or not in town crafting action of some kind that makes sense if you take a long rest here. (There are still some slain foes to further harvest for example. And wood, lots of wood.)


    Spoiler: Loot
    Show

    1 silver coin, 2 copper coins.

    Animate Broom (furnishing).

    1 Hide, 1 Rabbit, 2 Wood, 3 Beast Hair, 3 Primate Meat, Venison 2, 5 Bone.

    1 Witch's Hat (this doesn't actually do anything and isn't high/low enough quality on its own to change the stats of an outfit, so you don't actually have to write it down but its there if someone wants it).

    1 Almiraj Horn Wand
    Spoiler
    Show

    Almiraj Horn Wand
    Can function as both a wand and a dagger.
    As a Dagger
    Damage: 1d4-3 (minimum 1)
    Range: 5/10
    As a Wand
    -1 to hit
    -1 to Save DC
    -3 damage (minimum 1)
    Durability: 1
    Wielder gains Almiraj as an option for Find Familiar.


    Spoiler: Witch's Spellbook
    Show

    Wandering Storm can add the following spells to his spellbook before the Witch's spellbook vanishes: Ray of Sickness, Sleep, & Tasha's Hideous Laughter.



    Spoiler: Bestiary Info
    Show

    Almiraj
    Small Beast
    Speed 50 ft.
    Horn: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.

    Ape
    Medium Beast
    Multiattack: The ape makes two fist attacks.
    Fist: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) bludgeoning damage.
    Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 25/50 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) bludgeoning damage.

    Awakened Shrub
    Small Plant
    Hit Points 10 (3d6)
    False Appearance: While the shrub remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a normal shrub.

    Baboons
    Senses passive Perception 11
    Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d4 - 1) piercing damage.

    Barovian Witch
    Medium humanoid
    Spellcasting: The witch is a 3rd-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). The witch has the following wizard spells prepared:
    Cantrips (at will): mage hand, prestidigitation, ray of frost
    1st level (4 slots): ray of sickness, sleep, Tasha's hideous laughter
    2nd level (2 slots): alter self, invisibility

    Broom of Animated Attack
    Small Construct
    Speed 0 ft., fly 50 ft. (hover)
    False Appearance: While the broom remains motionless and isn't flying, it is indistinguishable from a normal broom.
    Multiattack: The broom makes two melee attacks.
    Broomstick: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) bludgeoning damage.

    Deer
    Medium Beast
    Armor Class 13
    Hit Points 4 (1d8)
    Speed 50 ft.
    Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (1d4) piercing damage.

    Elk
    Large Beast
    Speed 50 ft.
    Charge: If the elk moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a target and then hits it with a ram attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 7 (2d6) damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
    Ram: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) bludgeoning damage.

    Flying Monkey
    Small Beast
    Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft., fly 30 ft.
    Familiar: With the DM's permission, the find familiar spell can summon a flying monkey.
    Pack Tactics: The flying monkey has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the monkey's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.

    Twig Blight
    Small Plant
    Damage Vulnerabilities fire
    False Appearance: While the blight remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a dead shrub.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2019-11-07 at 11:24 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Three Claw He looks at his companions, and the rest of the treasures. "Well done, that was a very close battle . Let's get plenty of rest now. "

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    "Agreed," Deshy says, standing over an unconscious Moowgli. "He's pretty beat up, but he should recover. Other than being unconscious, he's not much worse off than the rest of us."

    She starts gathering dry sticks. "I'll arrange some of these around the campsite as a cheap alarm system. Meanwhile... I believe someone was giving advice on how to prepare a fish?"
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty, Erica.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Zyrn sighs as her blade connects with the witch, and is surprised. She'd just reflexively swung, but it had connected just the same. Once the witch was down she'd take a minute to relax herself, before going to harvest hides and such. "I'll go harvest hides and such. Is it Rations tonight or does anyone care to look for edible greens and such?" Zyrn says, moving about, skinning their prey.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

    Leatherworking tools at disadvantage.
    (1d20+5)[10]
    (1d20+5)[22]

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    "Ya but without herbs and such it'll probably just be as good as rations, I mean safer than trying to eat it raw but with the right herbs, spices and vegetables it could be something wondrous.

    Though if you want the fish for dinner I could probably smoke it."


    Wandering storm replied, looking over the witch's spell book and carefully removing some pages before mending them into his own book.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Three Claw moves closer to the group, "Come on let's get some sleep, we have a lot to do and we need to be recharged. I will help gather wood once I am rested."

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    "Oh, I can find some herbs!" Deshy says to WS, seemingly upbeat at the promise of tasty food. "Just tell me what you need!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Survival! Unless you need tools to identify herbs or edible plants, which I guess is conceivable?

    (1d20+6)[23]
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-11-10 at 04:37 AM.
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty, Erica.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    While she's still setting up the campsite, Deshy eventually figures out - be it from her own non-starting efforts or from WS's advice - that gathering herbs for cooking isn't really a matter of just finding them lying around.

    "Fine, I guess we can stick with rations for now," she says, irrationally irritated. "I just hate sitting around doing nothing while everyone else is working... I want to help, but all I'm good for is fishing and woodworking..."

    ...and mapmaking, but there's no point in making a map that leads out here.
    We could still map out what the terrain looks like in this area, right? For future reference?
    Not unless there's a resource or landmark. Everything else will just change next time we come out here.


    When she's done confusing herself, Deshy roots through her stuff and produces a rock vaguely shaped like an axe head. "Well, since we can't use the empty inn, we should probably get to work on some kind of shelter for us back in town. I'll start gathering some wood, since our inventory can hold it without needing a cart or anything."

    As boring as it is to be spelling all of that out at this point, neither part of Deshy can bring themselves to let it go without comment.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Woodworking tools, Roll 2:

    (1d20+7)[16]
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty, Erica.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    After the long rest, Three Claw got up and started to gather dead wood branches.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Three Claw
    Spoiler: weavers skill
    Show
    (1d20+3)[9]
    Three Claw tries to use his weavers skill to find appropriate material or just pick up fire wood.

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Wandering storm nodded and began to do his best to harvest the meat from the dead deer.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    check - (1d20+5)[10]
    disadvantage - (1d20+5)[13]

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    His tools not being particularly useful for gathering the things around here, Moowgli just looks around for some plants that seem safe and potentially useful.

    Everyone at various times does some gathering. Deshy cuts down a small tree. Three Claw mainly just winds up helping out the others.

    Everyone sleeps ok for having to sleep completely exposed, except for Zyrn who sleeps very well in her tent, and Wandering Storm who manages to accomplish something only barely qulifiable as sleep.

    Spoiler: Gathering
    Show

    Moowgli rolled a 14 total Survival check.

    Moowgli find 4 units worth of Blackberries and 3 of Herbs (Common). (I'm seriously not even going to bother noting different kinds of regular herbs.)

    Zyrn gathers 7 Hides and 1 Beast Hairs.

    Deshy gathers 12 Wood.

    Three Claw gathers 1 Wood, 2 Beast Hairs, 1 Herbs (Common), and 2 Blackberries.

    Wandering Storm gathers 5 Venison and 3 Primate Meat.

    Total: 6 Blackberries, 4 Herbs, 7 Hides, 3 Beast Hair, 13 Wood, 5 Venison, & 3 Primate Meat.


    Spoiler: Sleep
    Show

    Deshy: 66. Regains 1 Hit Die. Heals 5 hp.
    Moowgli: 61. Regains 1 Hit Die. Heals 10 hp.
    Zyrn: 104. Regains 1 Hit Die. Heals 12 hp.
    Three Claw: 56. Regains 1 Hit Die. Heals 12 hp.
    Wandering Storm: 3. Gains 1 level of Exhaustion. Regains 1 Hit Die. Regains 5 hp.

    If anyone wants to immediately spend any hit dice, they can.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2019-11-12 at 05:52 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Zyrn would stretch, and if no one ibjected, would take first watch. Sure she was the second most beat up with only a thin string tying her to conciousness, but she'd heal better if she didn't need to sleep in shifts. If anyone opposed she'd sigh and take middle watch. Others needed rest too after all. After she skinned her various monsters and such, she'd take her watch or else sleep depending on if anyone had objected to her taking first watch.
    Last edited by Mai; 2019-11-14 at 12:04 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Eventually you break camp from your first night in this strange new world. It was a bit more uncomfortable than any of you (either parts) were used to, but the amount of insect bites isn't too bad and nobody seems to have caught a cold at least.

    You travel back through the forest towards town and back to the swamps. Except where the swamps were before is now just a lightly wooded area. You travel through the woods for several hours. The sound of animals isn't at all uncommon, but suddenly you detect a note of hostility to the sounds.

    Looking around you see the area before you is pretty much cleared of everything except for a large amount and variety of rats. And a bat that's maybe a bit confused about how it got included in this rat pack.

    Spoiler: Sizes & Pictures
    Show

    The Rats, Bat, Cranium Rats, & Zombie Rats are all Tiny.
    The Giant Rat is Small.
    Skeletal Rats & Swarm of Rats are both Medium.

    Cranium Rats


  16. - Top - End - #226
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Wandering Storm advanced to get a good angle on the nearest zombified rat, drawing the horn. <lightning send this back to the grave> he incanted as he brandished the wand in the rats direction, electricity sparking from the horn.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    casting firebolt (lightning damage) with the almiraz horn wand against zr2 after moving from y1 to z4
    attack - (1d20+6)[22]
    damage - (1d10-3)[1]
    if crit - (1d10)[6]
    Last edited by 1ring42; 2019-11-16 at 01:23 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    The zombie rat sparks a bit, takes a step, and then falls over dead (again?).

    Spoiler
    Show

    ZR2 fails its Con save and thus dies.

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Three Claw called to the others. "We need to start fighting as a group, things are only going to get tougher. Let's pick an enemy and move towards it, let's make them come to us for a change. "

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Deshy nods, ready to go thanks to her allies' healing efforts. Both sides of her are pretty well used to suboptimal sleeping conditions, not that either of them are particularly happy about it.

    "OK! Let's go for..."

    She scans the rats to pick out a high-priority target, but does a double take for one barely visible around the corner of a tree. Was that a glowing, exposed brain?

    "Did that one have... well, anyway, let's go for that zombie one first!"

    Spoiler
    Show


    Move: W2 to R3

    Action: Cast Warding Arrow
    Attack: (1d20+5)[13]
    Damage: (1d4+2)[6]
    Crit?: (1d4)[3]
    - On a hit, the target suffers the attack's normal effects, and it becomes sheathed in shimmering energy until the start of your next turn. If the target willingly moves closer to you before then, it immediately takes 1d4 radiant damage, and the spell ends.
    Arrow Breakage: (1d100)[95] (/75%)


    Bonus Action: None for now

    Status:
    HP: 9/9
    Temp HP: 0
    Init: +5
    AC: 17
    Saves:
    Str: +0
    Dex: +5
    Con: +4
    Int: +1
    Wis: +4
    Cha: +4
    Spells:
    L1: 2/2
    Hit Dice: 1/1
    Concentration: (none)
    Conditions: Mage Armor (Durability: 1)
    Arrows: 15
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty, Erica.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Deshy's arrow pierces through the body of the zombie rat, basically taking out its entire torso. And yet somehow it remains standing.

    One of the rats with the glowing exposed brain charges at Wandering Storm and he receives a telepathic message "Eat you! Eat you! Eat you!" from it.

    Two other rats race towards the party.

    Spoiler
    Show

    ZR1 succeeds on Con save. Is still alive. Undead rather.

    CR2 dashes from AN16 to AB7.

    R5 dashes from N23 to S15.

    R1 dashes form AO7 to AG4.

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Zyrn nods at this, and will follow wandering storm, figuring the mage was probably a bit squishier than her. "Sounds good. Given how spread out they are, perhaps we divide into 2 groups but try to stay not too far from the other group?"
    Zyrn runs towards one of the rats with an exposed brain, and moves to swing downward towards it's head with her greatsword.

    Spoiler: Actions & Rolls
    Show

    Attack:
    (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage:
    (1d10+1)[10]
    Crit:
    (1d10+1)[5]

    Actions: Zyrn moves fromW2 to AA-6, and attacks CR2
    Last edited by Mai; 2019-11-21 at 07:25 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Spoiler: movement
    Show
    three claw moves from y2 to aa7

    Spoiler: attack
    Show
    (1d20+5)[25] (1d4+4)[8] (1d4)[4]
    Three Claw moves up an attacks the little varmit.

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Zyrn chops her antler sword down at the brainy rat, which dodges to the side, only to get skewered by Three Claw's spear.

    Two more of the glowing brain rats rush at Zyrn and Three Claw respectively and they too get a mental note of "Eat you! Eat you! Eat you!"
    Three Claw perhaps has more pressing matters as a swarm of skeletal rats clatters over to him and he has to swat them away to avoid getting clawed and bitten.

    The largest (most delicious?) rat Deshy has ever seen makes its way over to her. How convenient? The zombie rat, too stupid to grasp it will die if it moves closer to Deshy does both of those things. How convenient Part 2?

    The confused bat and another rat also move closer.

    Spoiler
    Show

    CR2 dies.

    B dashes from G22 to S10.

    CR1 dashes from AK10 to AA6.

    GR dashes from J14 to Q2.

    ZR1 tries to move and immediately dies.

    SR moves from AC12 to AA7 and misses Three Claw.

    CR3 dashes from AK19 to AA8.

    R4 dashes from AH22 to AB14.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2019-11-21 at 07:44 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2018

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Moowgli runs next to Wanderering Storm. "Kopu!"
    Don't you know you never split the party!?

    Moowgli dances in places, ending with rising hands even as he sweeps his foot across the air.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6y4XYxhA-o

    Moowgli casts bonfire at A8 (CR3) and uses a bonus action to try to move SR into A8 using gust.

    Bonfire damage (dex save: DC 13): (1d8-2)[2]
    Gust str save DC 13
    Last edited by charlesrwest; 2019-11-22 at 12:01 PM.

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    The fire immediately consumes the rat. While the entire group of skeletal rats gets thrown in too, they don't seem to suffer too heavily.

    Rats swarm in from all over. One right up to Wandering Storm, another to Deshy.

    Spoiler
    Show

    CR3 died. SR failed both saves.

    R2 dashes from AG9 to Z4.

    R3 dashes from M9 to R3. (What an odd coincidence.)

    SW dashes from W24 to Y12.

    ZR3 dashes from R19 to Z11.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Wandering Storm's mind racked through the magics he knew, with Will vetoing every option, as the rat charged at him. This wand seems fairly sharp. he brought it down to try and stab the rodent.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    attacking R2
    attack - (1d20+5)[16]
    damage - (1d4)[1]
    if crit - (1d4)[2]

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    "Uh, guys?"

    It looks like the team settled on drawing the battle closer to the place where they started. Deshy sighs, puts away her bow, and settles back into her recurring role as a distraction. She feels weird punching a baby rat in front of its mother, though.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Bonus Action: No

    Action: Booming Blade (Crabshell Gauntlets) vs. R3
    Attack: (1d20+5)[19]
    Damage: (1d3+3)[4]
    Crit?: (1d3)[3]
    - On a hit, the target suffers the attack's normal effects, and it becomes sheathed in booming energy until the start of your next turn. If the target willingly moves before then, it immediately takes 1d8 thunder damage, and the spell ends.

    Move: Put away bow

    HP: 9/9
    Temp HP: 0
    Init: +5
    AC: 17
    Saves:
    Str: +0
    Dex: +5
    Con: +4
    Int: +1
    Wis: +4
    Cha: +4
    Spells:
    L1: 2/2
    Hit Dice: 1/1
    Concentration: (none)
    Conditions: Mage Armor (Durability: 1)
    Arrows: 15
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-11-22 at 08:53 PM.
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty, Erica.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Wanding Storm and Deshy both get up close and personal with some rats that don't live to kiss and tell.

    Another rat makes its way closer to Deshy. And another goes to show Moowgli that he too is deserving of rat love.

    Spoiler
    Show

    R2 & 3 die.

    R5 dashes from S15 to Q7.

    R1 dashes from AG4 to Z3.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    "Well to be fair only D'Shi seems to have split. The rest of us seem fairly clustered. Zyrn says, swinging down at the rat. Zyrn grunts as she misses, and doesn't move, determined to at least try and protect the group from this size, even if she can't manage to hit the broad side of a -rat-.

    Spoiler: Actions & Stuff
    Show

    Attack:
    2+3=5, Miss.

    Zyrn stays where she is for this round, but uses her bo us action to observe.

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Final Fantasy: Chaos Crystal [IC]

    Three Claw holds his shield low as he attempts to stab the skeleton rat.

    Spoiler: attack
    Show
    (1d20+5)[17]
    (1d4+4)[5]
    (1d4)[1]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •