New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Star Trek: Discovery

I'm watching Season 2 of Star Trek: Discovery which I'm watching in CBS Access App and I'm going to tell you my thoughts on the TV show.

Spoiler: My Thoughts On Star Trek: Discovery
    Show
    Star Trek: Discovery took place after Enterprise. In Season 1 It about a Discovery member named Mic hael who's human but raised on Vulcan after Klingons killed her family. Michael betrays her team and she was sentenced to prison. Then she was given a second chance by a new captain. Then everything went completely left which involved multi-verse dimensions by evil versions of themselves then finally Michael reinstates the Discovery team. This is without a doubt the best Star Trek show in history. It's Emmy-worthy because it shows so much sci-fi stuff and the special effects and graphics are awesome. I'll give this TV show a 5 out of 5 stars.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Star Trek: Discovery

I actually just finished re-watching season 2 the other day myself. I'm really looking forward to seeing what season 3 is even going to be like, after that season finale.

3. - Top - End - #3

I stopped watching half way through season one. It wasn't a terrible show, but it didn't capture my attention enough to keep watching.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DodgerZero View Post
    I stopped watching half way through season one. It wasn't a terrible show, but it didn't capture my attention enough to keep watching.
    There's so much stuff on TV these days I can't blame someone for giving me this reason why they didn't watch something.