The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Question About The LGBTAI+

Hello everybody? I have questions about the LGBTAI+: What's poly mean? I have heard this term so many times and I don't even know what it means.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Question About The LGBTAI+

'Poly' is short for polyamorous - as opposed to being monogamous, you tend to prefer having relationships with multiple people. It's not a strictly LGBT+ thing - people under none of those labels can still be polyamorous, though generally there is at least some overlap.

But, basically it just boils down to at its simplest that when you're dating people, it's dating a group of people in mutual agreement, as opposed to just one-on-one.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Question About The LGBTAI+

Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    'Poly' is short for polyamorous - as opposed to being monogamous, you tend to prefer having relationships with multiple people. It's not a strictly LGBT+ thing - people under none of those labels can still be polyamorous, though generally there is at least some overlap.

But, basically, it just boils down to at its simplest that when you're dating people, it's dating a group of people in mutual agreement, as opposed to just one-on-one.
    Ok. Thank you.