The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Ghostfoot's Savage Tide (OOC) Pt 2

Hello hello. Welcome. Again. Part 2, the epic adventure continues.

Here's what we need salvaged from part 1:

Party roster

Player Character Race Class(es) Gestalt Patron Deity
    razorback Tchinik Denid Human (Mulani) Bard 4/ Warblade 1/ Marshal 1 Warblade +1/ Dragon Devotee 1 Oghma
    DrK Connaught Human (Illuskan) Binder 6 Barbarian 1/ Fighter 1 Tempus
    Cavir Loradralsornux Dragonborn raptoran Dragonfire Adept 6 Dragon Shaman 1/ Crusader 1 Bahamut
    redzimmer Malmir Zeet Half-Moon Elf Wizard 6 Spellthief 2 Mask
    infomatic Farid yn Balu el Tashar Human (Calish-ite) Archivist 7 Ranger 2 (trapsmith) Azuth+
    u-b Elmes Hayman Human (Tethyrian) Cleric 5 / Ordained Champion 2 Crusader 1 / Cleric +1 Tyr
    DMPC (Ghostfoot) Lirith Veldirose Human (Tethyrian) Daring swordswoman n/a Tymora
    DMPC (Ghostfoot) Captain Amella Venkalie Human (Tethyrian) Stern commander n/a
    DMPC (Ghostfoot) Indo Ishivin Human (Tashalan) Selfish toff n/a Waukeen
    DMPC (Ghostfoot) Urol Forol Rock gnome Impractical naturalist n/a Silvanus
    DMPC (Ghostfoot) Tavey Nesk Human Impressionable cabin boy n/a ?

Lost/ Gone

Spoiler
    Show
    Player Character Race Class(es) Gestalt Patron Deity
    Kelvin 360 Yamaszt Surtros Human (Tashalan) Cleric 3/ Human Paragon 2/ Squire of Legend 1 Human Paragon +1/ Cleric +1 Tymora
    TankLaser007 Sarbaz Darya & Mai Aventi (Tashalan) Druid 5/ Wavekeeper 1 Ranger 1/ Stormcaster 1 Valkur
    Phasm Amiyah al-Hassan & Khalil the Parrot Human (Calish-ite) Wizard (Conjurer) 6 Rogue 1/ Wild Soul 1 Mystra
    Battlemage Zathras Soulfire & Xin the Psicrystal Tiefling Psion (Kineticist) 5 Incarnate 1 Tymora

Housekeeping

Spoiler
    Show
    1) I will make mistakes. If you think that I have made a mistake let me know so that I get it right next time. Don’t expect me to try and retrospectively fix an event that’s already occurred (unless it was significant).

2) Please try to post once every 48 hours, at least. If we haven't heard from you after 48 hours, then the others players have free reign to pitch in and NPC you.

3) If we haven’t heard from you in a week, with no notice given, we’ll consider looking for a replacement.

4) Handoffs: If you have an expectation of somebody acting immediately after you, or responding to you, then please indicate so. This will stop us all waiting for each other to act. eg for a DM response, end your comments with:

=> DM

5) Initiative/ saves: Basically I will roll anything reactive such as initiative, saving throws and certain skill checks. This will speed things up. Please make sure you have your character sheet up-to-date.

Rules

Spoiler
    Show
    1) I am going to try and run this “by the rules” so we all know where we stand. There will no doubt be a bit of trial and error as we get used to this and work out how it operates best.

2) Please be careful with things like allowable actions (full actions, standard actions, etc) as per PHB pg 141

3) Make sure you have recorded any expensive material spell components

4) Action Points. You start with 5 Action points each (5 + 0.5*level, resetting each level, rounded down). You can use these to add 1d6 to any d20 roll that you make (or that I make for you) eg to-hit, saves, skill checks, ability checks etc. I will be lenient and suggest you do this in the following way:
    • you can use an action point when you make a roll
    • if using the action point was unnecessary (ie you made it anyway) you can keep the action point
    • if using the action point didn't help (eg you failed your save or attack roll) you can keep the action point

In particular I will always attempt to use an AP for you, if available, when rolling a saving throw for you.

From the SRD, You can also perform the following subset of AP uses:

• Boost Defense - use 1 AP to double the bonus gained from fighting defensively for 1 round
    • Extra attack - use 1 AP to get 1 extra attack when making a full attack
    • Spell Boost - use 1 AP to increase the Caster Level of a spell by +2,
    • Stable - use 1 AP to auto-stabilize if dying,
    • Combat Expertise - use 1 AP to double the AC bonus gained from the feat for 1 round
    • Dodge - use 1 AP to increase the AC bonus gained from the feat to +2 for the entire encounter (?)
    • Improved Critical - use 1 AP to double your critical threat range for 1 round,
    • Improved Initiative - use 1 AP to double the bonus gained from the feat for initiative check
    • Power Attack - use 1 AP to double your damage gained from the feat for 1 round
    • Spell Focus - use 1 AP to increase by 1 the bonus to save DCs from the feat for 1 round,
    • Spell Penetration - use 1 AP to double the bonus to caster level checks from the feat from +2 to +4 for the entire encounter,

And we have a few custom uses as well:

• use 1 AP to increase the Manifester Level of a power by +2
    • use 1 AP to augment a psionic power (in place of a Power Point)
    • can burn 2 or more to perform an extraordinary activity (at DM's discretion - propose something appropriate as you wish. For example you may seek for an extra standard action in order to save another party member from certain death).

We will monitor this and see how it works.

5) Level 1, and every fifth level thereafter (eg 1, 6, 11, 16, etc) is a free gestalt level for all PCs. Rules are here: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/cl...staltCharacter.

6) All 0-level spells (orisons & cantrips) are automatically known by a caster, and can be cast spontaneously. ie you still get x 0-level spells per day, but you don't need to worry about which ones to memorize.

7) Max hp for 1st level. Average (eg 4.5 for a d8) for future levels, rounded up.

8) Magic item crafting & XP costs. I think that we should use the L1 Transference spell detailed here to share XP costs. What do you think?

9) We will use the Giant's fix for Diplomacy.

10) Yes, the Complete Psionic nerfs stand (various powers from Expanded Psionics Handbook are watered down).

11) Psionics & magic are transparent. They interact for purposes of dispel magic etc.

12) Both psionics and magic spells that inflict typed physical damage are subject to Damage Reduction (eg if a spell or power inflicts Slashing damage then DR/bludgeoning protects against it). Any thoughts/ comments on this? It is contrary to DMG pg 292 but in line with ComPsi pg 79. Seems logical to me though.

The original recruitment & "Big Sixteen":
    THE SAVAGE TIDE RISES!

The first savage tide has already touched the mortal world, yet none who live today recall this terrible time of red ruin. It swept over an ancient city, transforming beggar and noble, merchant and thief, resident and visitor, one and all into feral, ravenous fiends. What took the ancients hundreds of years to build came crumbling down in a matter of days. When the final ripples of the tide faded, only ruins remained.

Now, after a thousand years, the hidden architect of the Savage Tide gazes upon new targets. This time, the doom will not be limited to one hapless city. This time, all of civilization is perched on the shore, blissfully ignorant of what the tide is about to bring in.

Welcome all! I'm excited to be running the Savage Tide adventure path, and I hope you are all eager to be a part of it! A few things to note before we charge into the Big 16:

• This is a play-by-post game. It will be slow, but hopefully not tedious. I would like players to be able to post regularly every 1-2 days (more if you want to). Life happens, and if you're occasionally unable to post for a while then please let the rest of us know so that we can accommodate you. It's all about manners, really.
    • Savage Tide is a published adventure path. It takes characters from level 1 to level 22 or so. I will be astounded if we make it all the way through with the same group. I'd like people to be prepared for the long haul though.
    • Given the long-term nature of the game, I'd really like to get an idea of where your characters are headed. If you could post your planned L10 and L20 class build that would be helpful to me (just an idea of classes & PrC's, don't worry about the detail). You are by no means beholden to this prospective build path, it just gives me an idea of where things might be headed.

Without further ado...

The Big 16:

Spoiler
    Show
    1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

D&D 3.5

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?

Savage Tide adventure path adapted to Forgotten Realms

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

4-6 (1 confirmed, looking for 3-5 more)

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

Here - GitP forums. Please post all character sheets on Myth-Weavers.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

Level 1

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Standard die rolls as per PHB, plus bonus equipment as per starting region (Players Guide to Faerun)

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

No homebrew. Go crazy on anything else though. Variant classes and alternative class features are fine.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

All official FR races from the various sourcebooks allowed & encouraged. Ask me about other legit 3.5 races, they're probably fine too. No homebrew. No lesser variants of the planetouched (ie full aasimar/ tiefling/ etc is okay). Ask about anything with a ECL/ level adjustment.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

4d6 drop lowest. Best of 2 sets (standard rules about rerolling rubbish sets, PHB pg 8). Don't like what you end up with? Go with a 25-point buy. Hope those rolls work out for you!

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

Standard alignment rules, but you have to be broadly capable of being "the good guys" and working together.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

Multi-classing is absolutely allowed. There are no XP penalties for multi-classing. Paladins, monks (& any others) can multi-class freely without restriction. No limit to # of classes that you can take. Alignment and other prerequisites still stand, unless you can convince me otherwise (so no paladin/ assassins).

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

All die rolls on the GitPs forums - either in the OOC forum or in spoilers in the IC forum please. I will roll initiative, saves and certain skill checks for you. Basically anything reactive I will roll in order to speed play up. You can do all of the proactive rolls for your character.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

- Level 1 (& only L1) is a free gestalt level for all PCs. Rules are here: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/cl...staltCharacter. This is to give you a bit of low-level versatility.

- All 0-level spells (orisons & cantrips) are automatically known by a caster, and can be cast spontaneously. ie you still get x 0-level spells per day, but you don't need to worry about which ones to memorize or learn. Again, this is to give you a bit of low-level versatility.

- Max hp for 1st level, average for future levels.

- Ask me about racial level adjustments and ECLs if required.

- Action points: 5+ (0.5 x level), resetting each level. Exact mechanism will be somewhere between the UA version and the Eberron version.

- No traits or flaws

- Fractional BAB & Saves

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

A basic background would be nice, just for some context. Don't go OTT unless you want to. There will be plenty of time to flesh out the relevant parts as we progress.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

I anticipate mainly hack & slash/ tactical combat and role-playing. I find puzzles get a bit strained in PBP. However, this is a published adventure path, so it's got a mix of everything.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

Basically you can use any official 3.5 source for generic D&D setting & Forgotten Realms (ie no Eberron or Dragon). Ask me if you want to do anything weird though. Remember that FR characters all get bonus equipment and access to special feats based on region of origin (as per Players Guide to Faerun). Please provide a reference to the source (book & page number) of any non-core features so I can easily check them out.

The Setting:

Spoiler
    Show
    Our adventure path begins in the southern city of Tashluta, capital of The Tashalar.

Common Races: Human 94% (Mostly Tashalans. A few Calish-ite , Chultan, and Shaaran slaves), lizardfolk 4% (slaves), yuan-ti 1% (undercover).
    Government: Merchant Oligarchy
    Common Religions: Primarily Savras & Talona. Also Amphisbaena the World Serpent (aka Sseth/ Set), Chauntea, Malar, Waukeen.
    Imports: Beef, wood, fruit, silver, slaves
    Exports: Wood carvings, cheese, crossbows, dyed fabric, glass, olive oil, olives, seafood, ships, spices, wine.

The Tashalar is a verdant coastal area full of bountiful vineyards, gardens and groves of olive trees. Most of the dangerous native creatures have been driven into the neighbouring Black Jungles, so the area is relatively safe. The population is extremely wary of incursions by the neighbouring yuan-ti tribes, and as a result will generally kill any snakes or snakelike creatures on sight.

Tashluta is the capital city and serves as the primary contact point for foreigners with the Chultan peninsula. It is a cosmopolitan melting pot of local olive-skinned, blacked-haired Tashlutans and foreigners. There is a lot of trade north to Calimshan. The city is quite open and friendly with foreigners, although the countryside is considerably less so. Most slaves are imported from foreign lands and work in the surrounding plantations.

The Adventure Hook:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A wizened female halfling servant approaches you with a crisp-looking envelope in her outstretched hand. Intrigued, you open it and read the enclosed note...

"Greetings, and I trust that this missive finds you in good health!

My name is Lavinia Vanderboren, and I humbly request your attendance at dinner at my estate on Festival Street and Blue Skink Lane tomorrow evening. I think that I can present you with an opportunity uniquely suited to your skills. Please inform the carrier of this letter of your response to this invitation, and I hope to be speaking to you soon!

Lavinia Vanderboren"

Player note: For this campaign to work it is essential that your character:
    1. Is willing to work in the employment of a wealthy merchant patron, and
    2. Has recently performed some notable task, or been involved in an event, that would lead said patron to seek you out and offer employment

Anything else? Let me know & I will update this post.
    Last edited by Ghostfoot; 2019-01-14 at 11:01 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ghostfoot's Savage Tide (OOC) Pt 2

Ah, that new thread smell. Can't believe it's been 3 years so far!
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Too bad we don't have Zathras's psicrystal here to go grab that magic item at the bottom of the bone filled well. Hopefully Battlemage goes un-AWOL soon.
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Suga for Kish's The Sunless Citadel
    Group-Stats for lacco36's [Riddle of Steel] Soldiers of Fortune
    Kricen for J-H's Complex of Doom
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

3 years? Congrats all around.
    Hey, did my first homebrew class. Check it out.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    He's referring to Alter Self, if anyone can come up with a form that could help.
    Found this list. Asabi have burrow, but I don't know if they exist in our world and if any of us know about them IC.
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

We can send Connaught's pet earth elemental?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    We can send Connaught's pet earth elemental?
    We have a winner!
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

+1 dagger (first magic weapon of the campaign - woop!)
    6 x turqouise gems
    a folded fan of ivory slats
    a platinum bracelet
    124gp
    Anyone interested in the dagger? Lora will pass.

Are we including Urol in the loot share? If so that makes for an even split on the gems.

Who wants to hang onto the fan and bracelet for now? (Assuming we are selling them- a handy job for Surtros)
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cavir View Post
    Are we including Urol in the loot share? If so that makes for an even split on the gems.
    No, don't worry about including Urol unless you really want to

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Anyone interested in the dagger? Lora will pass.

Who wants to hang onto the fan and bracelet for now? (Assuming we are selling them- a handy job for Surtros)
    I'm good w/o the dagger. Thinking maybe any one of you that doesn't have a small weapon yet in case of swallowing/grappling. As for Urol.... yeah I guess so. I'd be in favour of letting him have a token share.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground

I think Tchinik can live without the dagger, too.
    Hey, did my first homebrew class. Check it out.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

If nobody else wants the dagger Amiyah will take it as a last ditch weapon.

Are we going to recruit a fifth member since Battlemage and Kelvin seem to have vanished on us? Given how this campaign has gone so far, I would really like a healer of some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Well if SANE science could fix this problem it would have been done already

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm still here! I just don't see much point in solo-writing diary entries while the rest of the party is off doing actual things. I really screwed the pooch on the duration of my move and I'm sorry about that, but I haven't gone. I'm just biding my time until everyone gets back on the ship where I can actually do something.

Speaking of the dagger, do razorback or Cavir want me to start allocating a spell slot for magic weapon in case we run into something with x/magic DR, or even just for the enhancement bonus?
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2016-10-01 at 05:50 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Glad you are still around. Was a nice char dev discussion before your move.
    No need to prep the spell for Lora- she has her breath weapon. Having is a weapon is more for AoOs and when there might be friendlies in the way that don't have protection from my breath attack. Oh yeah- the weapon is also to threaten enemies for her Iron Guard Stare stance. Otherwise it'd be pretty silly stance to be in.
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    I'm just biding my time until everyone gets back on the ship where I can actually do something.
    No need to wait, my friend!I'm sure we can conjure up a reason for you to rejoin just like we will come up with a reason for Zathras to sit out. Consider yourself back with the party .

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Well what's the cliff's-notes version of where everyone is and how far away they are? I gather it's some kind of cave system on the island? I've got lots of mobility spells memorized?
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Well what's the cliff's-notes version of where everyone is and how far away they are? I gather it's some kind of cave system on the island? I've got lots of mobility spells memorized?
    The ships have moored off the shores of southern Chult and the party have disembarked with Urol the gnome to investigate the ancient ruined city of Tamoachan. It was about an hours trek through the jungle. So far they have fought two basilisks at the entrance and have just bested a gibbering mouther in the first room.

Here's a map (from several scenes ago but it should give you an idea. Party is in the SE room looting the well):

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

So you're not in very far but there's that hike to contend with. I'm open to suggestions. Or did you mean you planned to retcon me in like, I was guarding the entrance during combat or somesuch?

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

So you're not in very far but there's that hike to contend with. I'm open to suggestions. Or did you mean you planned to retcon me in like, I was guarding the entrance during combat or somesuch?
    I figure you've just completed the hike and you meet Lora as she's investigating the second tunnel entrance.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

OK, so Amiyah gets the dagger+1 since no one else has spoken up.
    25gp to all PCs, Lora gets 24gp (simpler that way)

Leaving:
    6 x turqouise gems
    a folded fan of ivory slats
    a platinum bracelet

Unless someone else wants to, I'll throw those items on my sheet (under currency) for sale later.

So Surtros makes an entrance while Lora is on guard outside while the others are coming back out of the statue tunnel?
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Glad to see Kelvin/Surtros back. I reread the discussion we had for Surtros 2.0 (starting OOC part 1 p43). The teamwork doing that made for happy remembrance. Also reminds me to work on that fan club!

Kelvin, you list: Cleric3/H.P.2/SoL1//H.P.1//Clr1. That sums up as Clr4/HP2/SoL1. Looks like you are short a level. Ohh- looks like you have the +2 WIS from HP3 but didn't list HP3 in the class field up top? I love your comment under spells.

Back at p46 I brought up team skills. For Spell Barage we'd have at least Surtros, Lora, and Amiyah. Just gotta practice if for 2 weeks, we have plenty of time on board for that. Question for GF- have we been practicing or we'll start on the next leg of the sailing?
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Kelvin, you list: Cleric3/H.P.2/SoL1//H.P.1//Clr1. That sums up as Clr4/HP2/SoL1. Looks like you are short a level. Ohh- looks like you have the +2 WIS from HP3 but didn't list HP3 in the class field up top? I love your comment under spells.
    3 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 8. You just forgot to add one of my three HP levels in your second calculation - it's all there.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Glad to see Kelvin/Surtros back. (snip) Question for GF- have we been practicing or we'll start on the next leg of the sailing?
    Yes, welcome back to the fold Kelvin.

I'm fine for you to have the practice all done. You've been doing heaps of travelling and ship time so that's reasonable.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

I will more than likely add more about the specifics of what I'm doing a little bit later. It may just be because I'm tired right now but I'm having a lot of trouble visualizing what we're all looking at in this room...rooms?

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Even at the distance that they are at, they still feel their skin start to scald and hair start to curl and crisp.
    Gulp...

Fire damage (unless somehow resisted):
    Urol (1d4)[2]
    Amiyah (1d4)[2]
    Connaught (1d4)[1]
    Good news is Lora's fire aura grants Resist Fire 5 to all!
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

So, is the wall higher than the room or can Lora fly them over it and to safety one at a time?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Problem is Lora can only fly with a medium load (STR 13 = 100lbs) including her gear. Even if she dropped all her stuff she could probably only carry the gnome. Even with Bull STR that's only 173 STR including gear

I'm thinking Lora tries her dispel magic again or those on the wrong side scurry into the passageway east (split the party!), following the elemental. Especially with Lora being shaken, I'll wait for others to post IC first.
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Gulp...

Good news is Lora's fire aura grants Resist Fire 5 to all!
    Hooray! The wall fits the dimensions of the room so out the fissure passage is a good move

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfoot View Post
    Hooray! The wall fits the dimensions of the room so out the fissure passage is a good move
    ... good move right into the Sphere of Annihilation

Out of the fire, into the void
    Show
    Javartis for GF's RHOD

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Darn, Foehammer only lists bypassing DR not hardness
    Yeah, you'll be wanting Mountain Hammer for that. Gotta have the right tools for the job