The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 547
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Athaleon View Post
    IIRC you can declare that you're choosing to knock out the target at the time you drop the target to 0 with a melee attack. Good thing we didn't decide to shoot her down with spells.

    Did she seem to be doing anything with her hands or was the glass all voice-controlled?
    Voice only. Her hands were moving, but it seemed unrelated to the glass.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Ohw, what a buzzkill. Leff didn't react to the pun.

    On an unrelated note, I'm actually having fun with Jack's banter. Can we keep her? *puppy eyes*

    I'm rolling insight just in case: (1d20+0)[6]
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    She talked about Jack earlier like they were someone else. Someone with authority over her.

    "Hot blooded?" Yeah, I don't know how she'd react to that.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Oh, true, I forgot she mentioned a Jack before. Oh well, I forgot, Eris forgot.

    She'll next ask about Glass Lady name then
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Forgot to roll with the IC post. Intimidation: (1d20+10)[30]

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    You probably intimidated the whole party with a 30.

    Also, in the complete silence at 4 A.M. my laugh from Variel's sentence exploded in the streets. I'm pretty sure I scared a pidgeon.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Athaleon View Post
    I think we both know by now that you'd do it if I told you."
    Oh that punch. Your Conquest is showing.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 09:16 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Ohw, what a buzzkill. Leff didn't react to the pun.

    On an unrelated note, I'm actually having fun with Jack's banter. Can we keep her? *puppy eyes*

    I'm rolling insight just in case: [roll0]
    Yeah, you get nothing from that Insight.

    Also, HOO BOY. That intimidation.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Yeah. Leff bleeds fire, but Variel clearly bleeds nightmares.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Well okay then.

    (1d20+2)[3]

    EDIT: Oh, and I won't bother with Concentration I'm dropping it.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 09:29 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Well okay then.

    [roll0]
    Medicine check?

    You're not even sure she's dead. :P
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    That was my DEX save. Medicine check will be IC.

    EDIT: Well, that's just unfortunate. Three ones in a row if you count that Guidance.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 09:33 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Rolling the save~
    (1d20+3)[16]

    Rolling the skill test~
    (1d20)[8]
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Dex Save: (1d20+6)[17]

    Medicine: (1d20+1)[4]

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Wait. Am I doing this right? Do humans have pulses?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    I mean, there's a very good way to see if she's still alive.

    Prepare the healing spell and let Eris go.

    Also, kudos to glassy for having just inflicted the first damages on Eris
    Last edited by Valmark; 2019-09-12 at 09:43 PM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    It was only a little more than everyone gained with Aid anyhow.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Yay! I got to use the prehensile spine!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    That's a sentence I never expected to hear.

    But yeah I basically fell for a trap this is cool.

    Acrobatics: (1d20+2)[16]

    EDIT: When you say any damage I deal to her I also deal to me, does that count as her dealing damage to me for the purposes of, say, hellish rebuke?
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 09:57 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    That's a sentence I never expected to hear.

    But yeah I basically fell for a trap this is cool.

    Acrobatics: [roll0]

    EDIT: When you say any damage I deal to her I also deal to me, does that count as her dealing damage to me for the purposes of, say, hellish rebuke?
    Imma say no. You're just so damn close that it's impossible to hurt one without hurting the other.

    I will allow two exceptions to this:

    1) If you hit her with a non-AoE ability, you won't hurt yourself.

    2) If another person attacks with disadvantage, they can attempt to hit her without hitting you.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Look, I never said Leff made good decisions under pressure.

    EDIT: Are we back in the same initiative order?

    Oh, and if she damages me I will Hellishly Rebuke her (first level).
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 10:17 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Save:
    (1d20+3)[10]

    Since damage doesn't really matter I'll avoid raging... but Eris' pretty pissed. Also she resists fire too. I'm shipping them.

    Also also BAD GLASSY YOU GET THE GREATSWORD. Bonus action to get advantage.

    (1d20+6)[24]
    (1d20+6)[14]

    (1d20+6)[21]
    (1d20+6)[16]

    In case she downs Leff (it shouldn't happen, but still) she'll inflict non-lethal damage (for obvious reasons)

    Damage:
    (2d6+3)[4][4](8)
    (2d6+3)[6][5](11)

    1s and 2s:

    (4d6)[3][4][1][4](12)

    So it's 24 and 21 for a total of 25 damage.
    If I'm not wrong a hit is two automatic failures on the death saves, which means she should be dead
    Last edited by Valmark; 2019-09-12 at 10:31 PM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Damage:
    [roll5]
    [roll6]

    1s and 2s:

    [roll7]
    Okay I'm a bit confused on where the addition goes in on those first rolls. Was that 4 a 1 you rerolled?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Okay I'm a bit confused on where the addition goes in on those first rolls. Was that 4 a 1 you rerolled?
    It doesn't: I keep forgetting that Rollv doesn't add anything if you specify a sum, those are raw rolls
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    So I add six to the total for the damage?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    I've edited the final results in, it's a total if 25 damage anyway
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    In case she downs Leff (it shouldn't happen, but still) she'll inflict non-lethal damage (for obvious reasons)
    ...
    If I'm not wrong a hit is two automatic failures on the death saves, which means she should be dead
    I don't think she's dead. Though "nonlethal damage when you're already making death saves" is something that (to my knowledge) is not accounted for.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 10:38 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I don't think she's dead. Though "nonlethal damage when you're already making death saves" is something that (to my knowledge) is not accounted for.
    Yeah, I think that as long as you hit a dying character it's automatically lethal. It was mor of a courtesy towards Leff.
    You know, attacking teammates is already not a nice thing, killing them might be a little bit wrong.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    (In regards to fireball)
    OH I was wondering why you'd made that save.
    I'm an evoker. You didn't take any fire damage.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-09-12 at 10:41 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [OOC]

    In the spoiler you said that it's a dex save for all of us...?

    Also I've edited out the part post-killing. It took me a minute to realize that I was assuming too much
    Last edited by Valmark; 2019-09-12 at 10:43 PM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •