The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 465
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    You've worked hard for this day. Trials and tribulations were yours to struggle through, but you managed to do it. While you've been associated with the Plume for quite a while, you've not yet been officially inducted into their ranks. But that changes today-you are to become a Noviate of the Plume.

    Calgar is present, to complete the ceremony, though he looks a little uncomfortable in the armor he's in-it's too clean, perhaps. You are first, in an anteroom, given your means of staying in contact-your Earrings of Sending. The person handling this part, a gnome of indeterminate gender, affixes the earrings to your lobes from a step stool. "There we go!" they say. "These are attuned to each other right now, but you'll be getting your assignments soon, and you'll be working with a different group, probably. Good luck to you all-this is a big day!" they add with a smile.

    You enter the hall, where there's a good number of visitors. None of your friends or family (what of those you have) are allowed in right now, but you've been told that you'll have the opportunity in a few days to meet with anyone you like, outside the headquarters. Most of the visitors are people you recognize, if vaguely-people you've worked with before, trainers and teachers, warriors and battlemages, righteous folk them all. They cheer for you, calmly and without making a scene, but their smiling faces and applause... It makes you feel good. You feel like you're to be a part of something greater than yourself, and will help make the world a better place.

    You even hear a beautiful melody being sung.

    Spoiler: Perception Or Investigation DC 14
    Show
    But no one here is singing.


    Spoiler: OOC Link
    Show
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2019-08-20 at 11:31 AM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris walks calmly through the hall, barely containing the excitement. She scans the crowd until she spots Kalgai, her teacher, and waves a hand smiling before fixing her gaze on Calgar.
    ERIS LELAHINN- e-hem, here she says, with the tone way higher then she would have preferred, before falling in line with the others.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Seeing Calgar as the presider of the ceremony, Leff fought back a rude thought.
    I wish Scribe were doing this.
    Perhaps Scribe was somewhere Leff couldn't see, but Leff hoped that wherever she was Scribe was proud of her handiwork, knowing that the time and effort put into Leff hadn't been a waste.
    Leff looked out over everybody cheering for her and the other initiates. There was Val, a hunter who'd helped her gather spell components about a year back. Leff focused on her until she'd passed by, trying to focus so that the rest of the noise wouldn't overwhelm her.
    They are cheering because they believe in you, she thought, and the thought nearly stunned her into losing step behind the tiefling - Eris, she was pretty sure.
    There was no need to fake a smile after that. After all, if the Order of the Shining Plume believed in her, how could she let them down here?
    Eris announced herself, but Leff's tongue felt heavy. She doubted she'd be able to speak unless prompted for the next few minutes at least.
    She was in her best clothes under her polished bronze breastplate, some robes stylized after those of her tribe. She had three sets of robesí worth of thin fabric, one each of red, yellow, and orange set over simple brown cloth under. The full clothing underneath was necessary as the three colors were cut to overflow, to wisp over each other in the wind so that the translucent fabrics gave off the impression of being flame itself as red, yellow, and orange overlapped in varying positions.
    The breastplate was her motherís, and bore her mother and fatherís family crests interlocked. It helped that both crests were simply stylized depictions of fire, her motherís flame jumping up and her fatherís spreading out wide underneath. Anything more complex and Leff might have been concerned about bringing cult imagery in.
    As for jewelry she had only a thick bronze bangle which had a roaring fire emblazoned at the center. Her family had leaned in on the theming and she was glad she could still agree with them on that being a good idea. After all, her red skin, orange hair that lightly glowed through the cracks of the initial layer, and yellow eyes that a few people had told her crackled if you listened closely enough hardly could have been part of a differing theme.
    Though they would be, starting today.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-08-21 at 01:09 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Contrary to the others' nervous discomfort, Variel was used to this sort of pomp and circumstance. He smiled out at the crowd, and waved at those he knew personally as he followed the procession. In his usual silver armor over sumptuous red garments trimmed with black, and with the eagle of his house and celestial runes featured prominently, he looked from head to toe like a promising young knight. I've earned this, he knew. Earned it honestly. Bled for it. I've had many things handed to me in life, but not this. He beamed with pride as he tried to pick his mentor out from among the crowd.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Perception: (1d20+4)[20]
    (for the earlier spoiler and/or to find Whitlock in the crowd)

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    As you move forward, the singing grows louder. A few people look around, trying to find the source, when suddenly, the stained glass windows that leave the area lit with colorful light shatter. The glass falls inwards, moving almost lethally, if without aim. Everyone starts to draw weapons, while Calgar barks out "Take cover!"

    And then, the abominations start climbing in through the shattered windows.

    Roll initiative.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Lucius had finally managed to graduate, which meant that the Order thought he had learned everything he could from them. That was likely true, he thought, but now the fun of learning on the job gets to be had.

    He took on the ceremony without much interest--after all, there was no war in a simple graduation ceremony, and little to study aside from how people manage to inflate themselves in front of a crowd. That, however, he had seen plenty of over the years, and thus it wasn't worth noting.

    He waved as expected to the crowd, with a particular focus directed toward the teachers who had worked with him in the practice hall and in magical studies.

    As the windows blow inward, he immediately thinks, "Finally, something to study!" and reaches for the tome and pen always found at his hip. It becomes quite clear, however, that this would be more than mere studying.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Five of the creatures set their sights on you in the center, while the rest engage the others. You can see Calgar swinging his massive gauntlets and wrecking several at a time, while the other members of the Plume fight back in their own ways.

    Three of the creatures respond faster than any of you can-each one a horrifying amalgamation of parts, humanoid, animal, and some sinister other.

    Leflabah is left untouched, for the moment, while the three assail the rest of you with a mishmash of tentacles, limbs, and pseudopods.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Attacks:

    On Eris: (1d20+5)[14]
    (2d6+2)[8] bludgeoning damage

    On Lucius: (1d20+5)[18]
    (2d6+2)[8] bludgeoning damage

    On Variel: (1d20+5)[12]
    (2d6+2)[10] bludgeoning damage

    Anyone who is hit must make a DC 15 Constitution save or become poisoned until the end of the abomination's next turn.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leflabah's left hand drifted through the pouch at her side. Her fingers brushed across her sealed cup of bat guano.
    Not just yet, she determined, and instead chose a small holy symbol of a member of the Celestial Hierarchy - protector of some sort, Leff thought.
    Leff let her fire expand, altering it with magic as it leapt from her in a fifteen foot circle of golden inferno, carefully twisting around everyone who wasn't a horrific abomination and leaving them untouched.

    Spoiler: Spell
    Show
    Spirit Guardians - ignores those chosen at casting (all humanoids in sight)
    Difficult Terrain 15' radius around me
    DC 15 Wisdom save or 3d8 Radiant damage, half on 15.
    Start your turn there or enter it


    If the flames don't lick all three attackers and it is possible to do so, Leff will move so that all three are in the radius. Otherwise, as many as possible.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-08-21 at 05:30 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Counter-attack, blunt their surprise, bog down their attack, buy the others time. Those were Variel's immediate thoughts once the shock of the attack had worn off, though they blurred by faster than actual words could enunciate them.

    "Scum," Variel spat as the hideous creatures approached. "Have you the wits to feel fear?" came his shouted question as he brandished his polearm, swatted a tentacle aside, and blasted a spell over the freakish mob.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move into position as explained OOC.
    Object Interaction: Retrieve weapon (which is also an arcane focus)
    Action: Cast Fear at the group (Wisdom DC 15)
    Swift Action: Enter Defensive Stance as per Tunnel Fighter fighting style

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Spoiler: Saves
    Show
    (2d20)[9][9](18)
    (2d20)[5][8](13)
    (2d20)[10][11](21)
    (2d20)[6][17](23)
    (2d20)[3][3](6)

    Rolling saves with Advantage, at -1.


    Four of the things freeze. One of them, though, seems to resist the spell, and vaults forward. It lets out a keening wail, and begins to glow brightly just before it enters the area of Lef's spell.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Will be rolling a save for it momentarily, in my next post.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2019-08-21 at 09:43 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Spoiler: Save And Damage
    Show
    (3d8)[16] radiant on a failed DC 15 (1d20-1)[14] save, half on a success.

    Ouch!


    The abomination ends deep inside the spell, keening in pain and still glowing.

    The other one stays put, about 30' distant from Variel and slightly further from the rest of you, unable to move closer.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2019-08-21 at 09:45 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Looking at the shards flying Eris covered her face with her arm while the other dons her helmet.
    When she lowers the arm she takes in the abominations lurching forward towards them, but two other Knights To Be stop them- not before one of them attacks her, but she's got an armor for that doesn't she?
    "I don't know what hell you crawled from..." she says, a hand around the hilt of the greatsword "But let me send you back!" with that, she jumps towards the creatures unleashing a storm of steel towards them.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Lucius draws his longsword and also rushes into the fray, striking out at the foul creatures. Sometimes it was more appropriate to kill the enemy and then conduct an autopsy than to study them while they try to kill you.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Variel can feel the spell's grip fade from one of the monsters that's nearby, while the other two simply stand frozen.

    The assault on the near, glowing abomination leaves it pasted on the ground, falling apart in a pool of ichor and limbs. The glow fades from it, leaving parts of corpse at your feet.

    Around you, the battle rages on. Calgar seems to be rallying the rest, and the tide is being slowly pushed back.

    Spoiler: Saves
    Show
    (1d20-1)[18]
    (1d20-1)[19]
    (1d20-1)[14]

    For damage on the three nearby.

    (3d8)[12] damage.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Watching the creatures frozen in her flame, Leff decided that this was a good thing and lifted her shield, ready to fend off any attacks as her golden fire continued to wrap around the monsters. Otherwise she was content to let her spell do its work.
    (Dodge)
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-08-22 at 05:32 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Variel bore down with his glaive and thrust repeatedly at the creature that had shaken off its fear, trying to kill it before it could regain its bearings.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack: (1d20+8)[19]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[13]

    Extra Attack: (1d20+8)[24]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[14]

    Polearm Master Bonus Attack: (1d20+8)[19]
    Damage: (1d4+5)[8]

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    All three blows land, though the beast still lives.

    The other two abominations shake through the haze of fear.

    Spoiler: Saves
    Show
    (2d20)[2][19](21)
    (2d20)[4][16](20)

    At -1, DC 15, to shake off fear.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2019-08-22 at 09:21 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Seeing the monsters recover their senses Eris' blade rises, ready to unleash her fury on the monsters.
    "Hope you can feel fear... it'll be the last thing you feel before pain and death!" she screams, slashing at them.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Two hefty blows land on the unafraid abomination, lopping a few limbs clean off. It stays standing, though, ready to fight.

    As the melee continues, though, with Calgar temporarily in a calm spot, you see someone arrive. She pushes her way straight through the wall, shattering it, and revealing a woman, standing maybe a little over 5' tall, her outline slightly blurred, her entire palette simply black and white stripes. Calgar sees this, and shouts "RETREAT! EVERYONE, NOW! GET OUT OF HERE!"
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Lucius continues forward, side by side with the barbarian, slashing away with his sword and doing his best to interpose himself between the monsters and the others involved in the fight. As the last fearless monster falls to his blade, he shouts back to the others,

    "You heard him! We'll cover your withdrawal and then follow you!"
    Last edited by Janwin; 2019-08-23 at 10:13 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    The abominations begin to flee.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Attacks of Opportunity for anyone in melee with them... If you want to use your reaction on that.


    Meanwhile, Calgar does something you've never seen or heard of him doing... Ever, really.

    He retreats-not far, not while a lot of his people are still in the room. But you can see it's more than just caution-it's fear.

    With the abominations fleeing, you're able to get out, near the back of the pack. Before the doors close, you see Calgar standing against the monochromatic woman.

    One of the people who was in the room, who got out near the front, is someone you recognize as a Doorkeeper, one who's in charge of portals linking the various Plume outposts together. He's rushing people through, getting them out as quickly as possible. Soon, it's down to you four and the Doorkeeper. You can hear, as the Doorkeeper gestures you through, Calgar's screams of pain. And, just as you're about to step through, a man vaults through the broken window, shoving the Doorkeeper through his own portal. The portal winks out, and you see a shirtless man coming to his feet, a blade in each hand, bound to his arms with chains.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    As the golden fire sputtered out, Leff regarded the stranger.
    "Who are you? Who was that woman? What were those things?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Goultard, bad news, and no clue," he says. "No time to explain-the portals lead to death, staying here is death. Follow me if you want to live."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Variel fought to keep his cool. He couldn't give in to panic, not him of all people, but he knew they couldn't stay here. "Let us go then. Explain on the way."

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Goultard seems a little stunned. "Well... Um... Yeah, follow me. To safety. Relative safety," he says, and heads back for the shattered window he came in through.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris slashes at one of the fleeing monsters, looking towards the man briefly before he turns.
    Oh, I *am* going to follow you alright! she says, snarling.
    And I hope you'll have a damn good reason for cutting us from the rest of the Order! Calgar needed HELP, you all must've heard him! She screams, dashing after the man in a fit of rage, greatsword still in hand.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff didn't remember this Goultard, and wasn't sure about trusting him. But before she could come to any sort of decision on the subject her barbaric friend began charging at him with a greatsword.
    "Eris, wait! Calgar ordered a retreat, and stayed back himself. Goultard is following those orders, and you are slowing down the retreat. Don't let Calgar die for nothing while you attack an ally."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    She stops midway, glancing at the genasi. It was probably hearing her own name that snapped her back.
    "...I'm keeping the greatsword on hand" she replies, more coldly then furious.
    "Anyway, we still need to run after him to retreat!" Eris says, waiting for everyone to go before closing the line.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Wishing that she had time to craft her steed, the researcher nodded a good enough and followed the retreat, her left hand shifting through her spell components as though there might be some solution to her problems hiding under the white cloth and bat ****.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Goultard leads you outside, vaulting over the broken window with ease.

    You all manage your way over without any real difficulty, though those without armor need to be careful. Once out, Goultard begins leading you through some dense vegetation, the thick growths making it difficult to walk, and virtually impossible to see more than 10' in front of you.

    Eventually, you arrive at a small clearing, where he finally stops. "Thank the gods, I think we're safe... For the moment. Were any of you fully initiated?" he asks.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    No, you weren't. You were ALMOST, but not quite.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •