The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 462
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "It's been just over four hours. I have helped the city's leadership shake off the lingering malaise, but the rest of the citizens will be slower to rouse."

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "That's... good to hear" Eris says, looking at Variel's hand.
    "...I'm going to let you kill me, if that's what I want. But can I ask you to wait?" she said, crossing her arms. Or try to, anyway.
    "As soon as it is over, when I won't have a mission anyway. Not that I can stop you, since my weapon has become unusable and my armor must be reduced worst then me"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    The acolyte has returned by now with a pearl. He hands it Leff, never taking his eyes off Eris.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff nodded her thanks and sat on a bed. She was feeling pretty awful, she realized now that some of the adrenaline had worn off.
    "I don't mean to kill you, Eris. At least not until we have a way of bringing you back for real, if we have to for that to work. Eris, I need you to hold still for me." The pearl in one palm, she clasped both around Eris's remaining hand and began to chant.
    "Liz'hote, liz'hote, liz'hote," she started chanting, and purple fire once more began wrapping around Eris, but slowly this time, with no danger of lifting her up. After it was wrapped around the undead tiefling, it sank into her skin, searching for anomalies, bringing to light all that was within.

    Spoiler: Identify
    Show
    I'm trying to see what spells are currently affecting Eris - including whether or not Gentle Repose is still extending the time I have to bring her back to real life but also other spells too, like Create Undead or Animate Dead that would make me worry about her being under somebody else's control.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Spoiler: Identify
    Show
    Definitely some necromancy going on here.

    Gentle Repose is affecting Eris-it won't stop someone from Turning or Commanding her, but it will keep the body fresh.

    There is no other outside spell on her.


    Spoiler: Arcana or Religion DC 12-Declare Passive Or Roll Active (And There Are Higher DCs Within)
    Show
    Revenants are corporeal undead that come back when a strong mission or solemn duty was left uncompleted.

    Spoiler: DC 18
    Show
    They are functionally immortal until their task is done-their bodies, even if hacked to pieces, will slowly come together and reform to continue their task.

    Spoiler: DC 22
    Show
    A Revenant can forget their mission, though. It takes time, but "dying" will accelerate the process. Once a mission is forgotten... Revenants become a true terror. With a burning desire but nowhere to focus it, they become rage-filled undead, lashing out at most anything they can perceive.

    Forgetting a mission typically takes a century or more.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    If you made it this far, congrats! You know a lot! In game-terms, Eris forgetting her mission is not likely, especially given your friendships. :)

    That being said, the main way it could occur would be if the Slaughterhouse get ahold of her, and torture/mindwipe/etc. her. So... You know, don't let that happen.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff let out a sigh of relief as she released Eris’s hand.


    "We have time." She leaned into one hand on the bed, trying to keep from collapsing again.
    "We have time," I haven’t failed her yet.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris smiled, while Leff worked her magic, trying to ignore the pupil who was staring at her. She was getting kind of used to being covered in flames of various colors. Besides, the purple ones were harmless, right?
    "Of course we've still got time. Has there ever been an obstacle we three didn't beat up until now?" she said, lowering her hand.
    "You may not want to try doing like me though- it's not as easy as it looks"
    After a second, she turned towards the acolyte.
    "Can you STOP that? I've got horns and a tail and no one cares but the lack of breathing troubles you? It's not like I'm going to start eating human meat" she said. She hoped that undeads didn't do that.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Sorry! It's just... Normally dead people don't start walking again," he says. "Do you, ah, need anything?"
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Yes" Eris says "I'll need a new armor and a new weapon. Can you do it? A suit of half-plate would be the best but it may be hard to come by, something lighter would still suffice. And the longest sword you can find that I can wield with one hand. Or the biggest axe, either works as long as it's effective" she made a pause, subconsciously. It was hard to get used to the lack of needing to breath.
    "If you can't, point me to the nearest place where I can get armed"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "The barracks have an attached armory-you know where it is, right?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    You do indeed. It's a decent ways away, but nothing too terrible.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Yes" she replied coldly, not giving further attention to the acolyte.
    It took her several moments to realize it.
    "Thanks" she added, but the words were feeling hollow. Like the hug before, but this time even less, probably because the acolyte was some nobody of the city.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "I'll go with..." Leff stood up too suddenly, and felt ridiculously dizzy. She sat back down for a second to keep her balance.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Well. I still don't know what to make of this, exactly, but I am glad you are with us again. We may need that fury again before this is over."

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Thanks" Eris said to Variel "I'll make sure to show them how much of an error is not killing me. As in tear me apart, they did kill me" she replied.
    Before she could move out she stopped alarmed when Leff tried to stand up, and rushed to her side.
    "Wait" Eris said "You should rest. You've already done so much for us, whatever you may think of yourself. I can handle one trip to the armory and Variel's in charge of the city mobilization- rest until you're comfortable" she puts an hand on the other's shoulder "I'll come back straight away, alright? In any case it would probably be for the best if I don't show my face around the city too much until it's the time to fight.
    When you've recovered the three of us will be beack to murder monsters on a daily basis"
    Last edited by Valmark; 2019-11-17 at 08:20 AM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leflabah leaned back and ended up lying down on the bed.
    "Yeah, alright. I'll just lie down for a minute..."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Good" Eris said, then turns to the exit "I'll be back soon"
    After that she went out to go to the armory, hoping that nobody was going to freak too much out.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Along the way, Eris gets a few looks, missing an arm and all, but nothing major. Your faces aren't well known, even if your actions are.

    When you arrive at the armory, though, you're dealing with people you've met, who know that you're dead. It's... Awkward, but they try their best to be supportive.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Grab whatever mundane equipment you need. Weapons, armor, whatever.


    Leff is tended to by acolytes.

    Spoiler: Variel
    Show
    Can I get some Charisma checks to see how well the mobilization thing is going? Apply proficiencies if they feel appropriate.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris, trying to ignore the gazes, once arrived at the armory picks out a suit of half-plate plus a longsword, a battleaxe and a small dagger.
    She gets the soldiers to help her with putting the armor on, glancing at the right arm armor and gauntlet- after thinking for a second she grabs that too, plus some javelins, pretty much the only ranged weapons she can use. After having fixed everything she thanks them and goes back the way she came.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leflabah slept fitfully, her dreams keeping her from enjoying her rest.

    Jack was standing on top of the body of Scribe, that disgusting smirk on his face. One hand lifted up Leflabah by her throat, the other lazily aiming a dagger for her heart. That old dragon twisted around, awakening in Leff's gut, and she wrapped her fingers around Jack's wrist. Black fire concealed her eyes and gathered up in her throat. She tried to cough past Jack's fingers, but she couldn't. Her throat was rapidly decaying and it was spreading across her skin as her burning red flesh spluttered out into ashen gray. Then the illness spread through her finger's onto Jack's skin, and he began to scream as the black fire consumed him as well. He tried to let go of her, and Leff grabbed his head on either side.
    "You cannot scare me. My goal is to eat everything around me until I starve as there is nothing more to devout. There is nothing you can do to me that will hurt worse than my own success."
    They both buckled down onto the ground, staring at one another. His eyes were black fire, too, now, and there was no telling if he could see her right now. And they stared at one another until they became indistinguishable piles of gray-brown ash on top of Scribe.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris came back to find Leff sleeping restlessly in the bed.
    Without making a sound she slinked through the room, ignoring the acolytes, and sitted down beside the other, trying to not wake her up.
    ºShe can't get rest even in her sleep, uh?º she thought, taking a hold of the other's hand as softly as possible, not easy given that she had barely any sense of touch.
    "I promise, we'll win this. We'll save Scribe if she's alive and out an end to them" she murmured, before going silent.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff's fingers curled around Eris's hand and she calmed down a bit. murmuring quietly rather than tossing back and forth.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    The forces of the city, slow to rouse, are starting to come to. It seems the abominations are mostly passive, for the moment, but it's unknown how they're controlled or who's behind them, and when they might be roused.

    What will you do to break the siege and free Indos?
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Before we can decide on our course," Variel told those assembled, "we must know what we are dealing with—inside the walls and out—to reckon how much sand is left in the hourglass and act accordingly. The enemy must be watched unceasingly, disgusting as they are to look on. The specific nature of their abominations is still frustratingly opaque to us, and any observation may yield a clue. I am given to understand there are no mages in the city, but if there are libraries and scholars, let them put their minds to work."

    "Then there is the usual business of siegecraft, which I am sure you know well: Food must be carefully rationed, with perishables eaten first. Wells must be guarded with as much vigilance as the walls. Public order and hygiene must be maintained lest we fall to a mundane malaise of our own making. Mining and ramp-building efforts must be discovered and stopped. The foe in his arrogance sits within bowshot of the walls; we may be able to bring up archers and siege-engines of our own to kill their siege-creatures, or at least drive them back to buy time if and when the assault comes."
    Last edited by Athaleon; 2019-11-19 at 07:28 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    A captain responds to you, saying "We've got a natural aquifer here in Indos-we're safe on the water front. Food, we've got maybe a month left-and that's with clerics making more. I can send runners to the guilds and scholars, see what they can report. We should save our arrows, though-those things don't hurt easy, but if they bring something more fragile, we'll want to be ready."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris rised her voice from a corner of the room, preferring to stay out of sight.
    "Say, are the big ones really a threat?" she asked "I understand that the walls are holding up nicely, yes? At least for now. Those things look not much smarter then animals- we could creat something to make a lot of them gather in a particular spot then... boom" then she tapped her sword "Or, if not boom, we can kill them ourselves. I don't think using too many arrows is a good idea- maybe the gnomes can find a way to establish a path that would make the abomination converge and we could fight them a few at a time"
    "Still" Eris shrugged "Sieges are not something I'm used to, so maybe my ideas are no good"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "I like the idea of getting them to crowd into one place, if we can pull it off."
    Leff sat heavily in her chair, letting Avaris do his thing with the gathered people.
    "I think if I do two or three Kadörs on the siege monsters I have an alright shot of destroying them, and the more crowded they are the better that gets. If I can whittle away the army that's alright, but if I can cripple them in one day so much the better."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    The captain nods. "I'll see what we can learn of these things, what might lure them or attract them. For now, is there anything we need to do?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Skip ahead to when you've learned more?

    It'll take at least six or eight hours for the sages to learn stuff.
    The gnomes have been working on things, and while they need a caster to put in the juice, they've got firebombs prepped.
    There are plenty of vigilant guards on the look-out for any Slaughterhouse members coming in.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Cador is... the big flame explosion? If so I agree" Eris said.

    "Nothing comes to my on my end aside from what you are already doing" she replied.

    Spoiler: Ooc
    Show
    For me a skip is ok.

    (Kadör is mispelled voluntarily because I'm sure Eris doesn't have that language)
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff managed not to cringe as Eris tried to pronounce Kadör.
    "Yes, that's the one."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'm down to skip!
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "I think all is covered, then. Until we know more, or until the enemy forces our hand."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Also good for a timeskip.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •