The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 462
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    The baron shakes his head-not indicating no, just clearing his thoughts. He stands up. "You're right-you're right. It's been... Ever since this siege started, there's been a malaise here. I feel it, my guards feel it, the people feel it... It's like being crushed under a heavy weight. But we can't let it stop us-we will see this city saved."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff chose to hear that as “by accepting your help.”
    "Glad to hear it. Shall I send for help?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Also, how many soldiers do you have? How many of these are archers, how many are footman and so on?" she mulls it over "Do you have anything they don't know? Something like a secret passage, that sort of thing. We need to know all the weapons at our disposal"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "We've a hundred archers, though our supplies of arrows are running low. Some four hundred soldiers, and a militia of several thousand-though I'd be weary of them against these sorts of foes. Too easy for them to freeze in terror," the baron says. "Unfortunately, Indos is built on solid bedrock-no tunnels, or at least none we know of. We do have an enclave of gnomish inventors, though-but they've not mentioned any weapons of war to us."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "We should talk to the gnomes, see if they can make something useful- like a really big bomb" Eris says joking at the end. She didn't really have an idea of what could he useful.
    "I wonder if we could bait them into a trap, or at least their leaders. After all, we know what they want and Jack probably thinks that you'll hand us over, or at least that there's a high chance of it happening. Don't see why he'd bother otherwise" she continues "I'm willing to be bait, if that's what we decide to do. Although I can't fly, I'm preeeetty tough"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Inventors would be a good contact. If there are any workers of the arcane within your city, I would like to speak with them." Leff hesitated to ask, but moved forward.
    "If I could be provided with inks and written spells, I would be able to expand my repertoire and provide better aid."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "An unnatural malaise, spreading defeatism... I wouldn't put it past them," Variel muttered, thinking out loud.

    "Word will still have to be sent to the wider world, whether a plea for aid or a warning of what's to come. If it can't go under the walls, it will have to go over them, so it will be worth trying to think of a way to get messengers out unnoticed."

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Agreed. I should make resummoning Harök a priority - I suppose he was destroyed on his way in."
    Leff returned her attention to the baron.
    "I understand that I’ve made some requests already, but some charcoal and herbs are all I require to send out a messenger bird.”
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Sergeant Harker!" the baron calls over. "Get them anything they need."

    "Yes sir," Harker replies. You can hear it in his voice-he's not as hopeful as the baron. He's not feeling like you have any chance.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leff accepted the charcoal nonetheless and found a quiet spot to cast.
    "Variel, if you wouldn’t mind speaking to the gnomes, this will take me an hour or so."
    She began and ended her chanting, once more drawing the raven from the fire in her brass brazier.
    ”Singed feathers shall become a beacon of hope! Return to us, Harök the Scorched bird!"
    Satisfied, Leff penned a quick letter to the nearest nation with a notable military she could call to mind.

    To the people of Vurstir. And to his Royal Highness Prince Teine the Second. May your reign be as long as it is glorious.
    Your longtime neighbor Indos faces a siege from the organization known as the Slaughterhouse, and both her people and we of the Order of the Shining Plume request your grand army’s aid in repelling them.
    The Slaughterhouse is bent on the destruction of all around them, and the slaughter of civilians wherever they can be located. It is only a matter of time before they come to your borders, and if you do not desire to fight them on your terms in our lands you shall soon face them on their terms in your lands. On behalf of the Order of the Shining Plume I, Leflabah, vow to press any advantage you can offer us to burn away the Slaughterhouse and watch to stamp out whatever rises from the ashes.

    "Harök, I hesitate to ask this of you but our needs are dire. Fly this to the gates of Vurstir and repeat ‘A Message for our Prince’ until someone takes it, then return. Fly high above any armies you see." Leff tied the letter to Harök’s ankle and sent him off.
    "We have to be enough to triumph now. There’s nobody else."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "So, are there any magic users -or workers of the arcane, whatever's the difference- in the town?" Eris says, hoping they only forgot to answer "Because I feel like they would be really useful right now. Although I guess you probably would have already asked their help if there were, but asking costs nothing"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "No colleges or other institutions here, but we've some with the sorcerous spark. I've not yet tried to rally them," the baron says. "I'm afraid we don't have any formal mages, though. Only the self-taught or artificers."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "In the meantime, let's see what the Gnomes have for us."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Sorry, I didn't realize we were waiting on me.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    You make your way, after getting directions, to the gnomish enclave.

    Going through the city, you don't see many people-most of them are in their homes, you'd guess. The people you do see are moving slowly, despairingly. The siege, or maybe something else, is wearing on them heavily.

    Arriving at the enclave, you see a small wall-just enough to keep people out casually, not enough to stop anyone determined to get in-surrounding a series of small buildings. There's only two gnomes out of their homes, tending to a fire with some meat cooking on it.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Valien greeted the gnomes with his helmet off, his other hand held up in greeting. "Hail! We are knights of the Plume, newly arrived to aid in this city's defense. I apologize for my brusqueness but time is a factor—Are you two among the inventors in this district?"
    Last edited by Athaleon; 2019-10-16 at 02:07 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    One of them, the woman of the two, nods. "We're not warriors," she says, tired.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    After sending off Harök, Leff waved Eris over to her and addressed the man attending them.
    "We need to see the gate. Find out what it’s made of, how quickly we can get it open and closed, how much of a bottleneck we can make it if need be."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "We should also address said sorcerers" Eris says "But yes, let's see the gate. Maybe the gnomes can do something to it?"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "You need not be warriors, and your inventions need not be weapons, to be of valuable aid in the city's defense," Variel urged. "Necessity is the mother of invention, they say, and this city—including yourselves—now have great necessity indeed for gnomish ingenuity."

    Spoiler
    Show

    The same malaise seems to be affecting the gnomes, too. A good rallying talk seemed to work with the baron, so maybe we can try here too. In case we can,

    Persuasion: (1d20+7)[9]

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sad trombone noises.

    They will NOT be getting the same save the baron did-they're not as trained, disciplined, or motivated as he is.


    The gnomes turn back to their food. The man says "You can talk to Gafler. He's in the big house-he's in charge."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Thank you," Variel said curtly when it was clear his words weren't having much effect, and hurried off to Gafler's house.

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    "We should also address said sorcerers" Eris says "But yes, let's see the gate. Maybe the gnomes can do something to it?"
    Leff's mouth twisted as though she'd just eaten something sour.
    "I mean, we can try. But as undisciplined as Sorcerers are I don't expect they can fight off the malaise." As she walked, she lifted her right hand, conjuring fire from it. First orange flames, which she banished to produce purple. Then white, then gold, and finally black.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Athaleon View Post
    "Thank you," Variel said curtly when it was clear his words weren't having much effect, and hurried off to Gafler's house.
    It takes a few minutes of searching to find the house, but soon enough, you see a small plaque in the front of a home with "Gafler" inscribed on it.

    You knock, bending down a little to get to the door, and after a minute or two pass, the door creaks open. You see a gnomish woman, who says quickly, but politely "Gafler isn't well. Come back later," before closing the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Leff's mouth twisted as though she'd just eaten something sour.
    "I mean, we can try. But as undisciplined as Sorcerers are I don't expect they can fight off the malaise." As she walked, she lifted her right hand, conjuring fire from it. First orange flames, which she banished to produce purple. Then white, then gold, and finally black.
    Heading for the gate, you see it's been reinforced with wood and stone. There's no longer any way to open it without removing a lot of the support, but the dents and imprints on the gate show that might be for the best at the moment.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Eris raises an eyebrow looking at Leff "If they are that bad maybe they're really carefree?" she chirps hoping to not upset the other.


    At the gate her shoulders sink.
    "I guess no one expected to need it open at some point. Think there's a way to keep it sturdy without keeping it obstructed? I'd prefer not having to drop from the walls to charge at them. Unless you fly me, that was cool"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Can't do that to an army, and I have much less difficult spell that can let us jump down safely."
    Leff looked the gates up and down once. Her jaw tightened and her fist closed around the black fire, quenching it.
    "If it's broken through, it's about the right size for an uneven funnel we can punish all the way in."
    She wrung her hands.
    "I am getting tired of problems I can't solve by setting them on fire."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Variel stuck his foot in the door. "I may be able to help him, in my capacity as a healer. And there will be no 'later' if the monsters take this city. The gnomes are needed; as such Gafler's leadership is needed, illness or no."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Persuasion if needed: (1d20+7)[22]

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    "Alright, we could use the tunnel. Whoever marches out in front will need to be tough enough to not be mauled to death before the rest can get through. So I guess it'll be us" she says, musing.
    "How do we excavate it? Should we start hoarding pickaxes or see if Variel's gnomes can do something about it?"

    Glancing at the man attending them Eris lowered her voice "Weren't you scared of being nothing but fire and violence? Are you sure you're alright?" she says, worried.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2019-10-19 at 05:53 AM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    "Alright, we could use the tunnel. Whoever marches out in front will need to be tough enough to not be mauled to death before the rest can get through. So I guess it'll be us" she says, musing.
    "How do we excavate it? Should we start hoarding pickaxes or see if Variel's gnomes can do something about it?"

    Glancing at the man attending them Eris lowered her voice "Weren't you scared of being nothing but fire and violence? Are you sure you're alright?" she says, worried.
    I love that.


    "Oh, I assume they'll break the gate down for us at some point. Until then we should see if we can find a way to get to those siege engines." Leff looked at the walls for a way up to see the battlefield.

    "For the legacy of the order, I was upset for a time that all that was left of us were an assassin, a doomsday cultist, and a nightmare. That was thinking of the rebuilding of the order after all this. Now I can't seem to think past destroying the slaughterhosue."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fighting Demons!

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Variel's easily able to stop the gnomish woman from closing the door, and she pauses a moment. "Do you really think it matters?" she asks.



    There's a door near the gate which is slightly ajar-you can see it leads to a narrow and steep flight of stairs.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show


    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: The Order Of The Shining Plume [IC]

    Leflabah made her way up the stairs to look over the wall at her enemy.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •