The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    unseenmage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Middle of nowhere USA.
    Gender
    Male

    Default 3.x - Int Magic Items With Multiple Bodies

    Say I make an Intellegent Magic Item set of Ring Gates.

    Do I get...
    A: One intelligence fixed in one ring?
    B: One intelligence in both rings?
    C: One intelligence that can jump between rings when they're touching?
    D: Something weirder?

    As an aside, are there any magic items with more parts than two which all count as (eg are listed as) a single magic item?

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Troacctid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: 3.x - Int Magic Items With Multiple Bodies

    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Say I make an Intellegent Magic Item set of Ring Gates.

    Do I get...
    A: One intelligence fixed in one ring?
    B: One intelligence in both rings?
    C: One intelligence that can jump between rings when they're touching?
    D: Something weirder?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    As an aside, are there any magic items with more parts than two which all count as (eg are listed as) a single magic item?
    Sure. Off the top of my head, blasting globes.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.x - Int Magic Items With Multiple Bodies

    The rod of seven parts comes to mind, its definitely in Arms and Equipments Guide, but aside from that i have no idea if it comes up anywhere else.

    there is also the parts of Vecna, you just need to collect them all!


    Edit #1: just to clarify, you want normal magic items or artifacts are ok?

    Also, there is a pair of magic rings: ring(s) of force armor. and the many many bracers/gauntlets/gloves and footware.
    Last edited by TheCount; 2019-08-22 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Also pseudodragons takes easily more screen time than "true" dragons.
    (but it is fair: "true" dragons are not telepathic venomous flying cats and so does not deserve screen time like a pseudodragon)

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    unseenmage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Middle of nowhere USA.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.x - Int Magic Items With Multiple Bodies

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...

    Edit #1: just to clarify, you want normal magic items or artifacts are ok?

    Also, there is a pair of magic rings: ring(s) of force armor. and the many many bracers/gauntlets/gloves and footware.
    Normal magic items. Artifacts are already hax.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •