The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 81
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default New Weapons for 5e

    So I dunno about y'all, but I'm slightly disappointed that the mundane weapons in the PHB have not seen anything official get added to them (other than the unpronounceable short-spear in Tomb of Annihilation).

    I've got a couple things in the back of my mind for fixing this, and I'll share one of the better balanced ones here.

    Weapon: Falchion
    Proficiency: Martial
    Damage: 2d4
    Weight: 4.5
    Cost: 25gp
    Properties: Heavy, Versatile (2d6)

    Sound off with the weapons y'all have added to the game!
    Gandalf the White, Mithrandir, Stormcrow and Grayhame, Agent of the Maiar, Wizard of Men...and the most badass Eldritch Knight Middle Earth has ever seen.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In a dungeon somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheWhite View Post
    So I dunno about y'all, but I'm slightly disappointed that the mundane weapons in the PHB have not seen anything official get added to them (other than the unpronounceable short-spear in Tomb of Annihilation).
    This has been a frustration of mine as well. With every new book casters have gotten new spells, but martials don't get new weapons.

    Spoiler: Shameless Plug
    Show
    If you wanna take a look at lots of fun weapons, you should head over to the Mage Hand Press store and pick up the Craftsman Class. It's full of new weapons and properties to graft onto existing weapons. It was spearheaded by our very own Submortimer!


    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheWhite View Post
    Weapon: Falchion
    Proficiency: Martial
    Damage: 2d4
    Weight: 4.5
    Cost: 25gp
    Properties: Heavy, Versatile (2d6)
    Falchions are some of my favorite weapons of all time. I've been reskinning longswords forever now, but I'm gonna have to steal this.
    Last edited by DracoKnight; 2019-08-22 at 09:51 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Grod_The_Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Um. Is it just me, or could I take GWM and Dual Wielder and make dual-wielding power attacks with these things? Or just GWM and shield?

    That's probably not good.
    Last edited by Grod_The_Giant; 2019-08-22 at 10:09 AM.

    STaRS (and STaRS Lite)
    A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system, by me. Now officially released!

    Grod's Guide to Greatness
    A big book of player options for 5e, by me

    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheWhite View Post
    So I dunno about y'all, but I'm slightly disappointed that the mundane weapons in the PHB have not seen anything official get added to them (other than the unpronounceable short-spear in Tomb of Annihilation).

    I've got a couple things in the back of my mind for fixing this, and I'll share one of the better balanced ones here.

    Weapon: Falchion
    Proficiency: Martial
    Damage: 2d4
    Weight: 4.5
    Cost: 25gp
    Properties: Heavy, Versatile (2d6)

    Sound off with the weapons y'all have added to the game!
    OP. If this choice renders all other choices less powerful/less useful, you have OP'd the weapon.
    Recommendation. 1d10 versatile not 2d6, otherwise, no one ever chooses a 2H sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    (paraphrased) Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenstone View Post
    Player agency doesn't mean they get to roll for everything. Agency means that they control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also quite handsome) or so I am told ... by 2D8HP

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Without any judgment on a specific weapon. I do wholeheartedly wish they would establish weapons with minor secondary abilities or secondary abilities that only work with a feat. Whip being able to grapple with a feat similar to Tavern Brawler feat. Maybe axes able to Sunder with a feat.

    I would just like some mechanical differences between the weapons.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vinland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheWhite View Post
    So I dunno about y'all, but I'm slightly disappointed that the mundane weapons in the PHB have not seen anything official get added to them (other than the unpronounceable short-spear in Tomb of Annihilation).

    I've got a couple things in the back of my mind for fixing this, and I'll share one of the better balanced ones here.

    Weapon: Falchion
    Proficiency: Martial
    Damage: 2d4
    Weight: 4.5
    Cost: 25gp
    Properties: Heavy, Versatile (2d6)

    Sound off with the weapons y'all have added to the game!
    Heavy and Versatile make it so you use GWM and a Shield at the same time. I think that's a bad idea.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Grod_The_Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Without any judgment on a specific weapon. I do wholeheartedly wish they would establish weapons with minor secondary abilities or secondary abilities that only work with a feat. Whip being able to grapple with a feat similar to Tavern Brawler feat. Maybe axes able to Sunder with a feat.

    I would just like some mechanical differences between the weapons.
    If it helps, I did work up a "more interesting weapons" project a few months back. Each weapon got a size (Light, Medium, Heavy) and a type (ax, bow, sword, dueling sword, mace, polearm), each of which contributed a few different qualities. So, like, a Longsword would be a Medium Sword, meaning it deals 1d6 damage, has a +1 bonus to attack, and can be used two-handed for +2 damage. A Club would be a Light Mace, meaning it deals 2d4 damage, has a -2 penalty to attack, and can be thrown.

    STaRS (and STaRS Lite)
    A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system, by me. Now officially released!

    Grod's Guide to Greatness
    A big book of player options for 5e, by me

    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Without any judgment on a specific weapon. I do wholeheartedly wish they would establish weapons with minor secondary abilities or secondary abilities that only work with a feat. Whip being able to grapple with a feat similar to Tavern Brawler feat. Maybe axes able to Sunder with a feat.

    I would just like some mechanical differences between the weapons.
    What about a change to the Weapon Master feat?

    Pick 4 weapons. If you pick a weapon you are not proficient with, you gain proficiency with that weapon. Additionally, you gain the following abilities when you yield a weapon selected with this feat (or perhaps with weapons you are proficient with):
    - While wielding a whip, you may attempt to grapple or knock prone creatures who are in range of your weapon. An opponent grappled in this manner may only move closer to you.
    - While wielding a polearm, you may attempt to grapple a creature in range.
    - [things pulled from the various weapon-specific feats in UA articles]
    - [other things]
    - [MORE other things]


    You could even potentially pull in parts of GWM / SHarpshooter / PAM (but probably pulling in the entirety of each feat would be bonkers). Allowing one feat to give GWM and Sharpshooter seems like it'd only benefit characters using both STR and DEX for switch hitting, and would be an excuse to weaken both feats (either remove the -5/+10 or the ancillary effects).

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Purgatory
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Knuckledusters:

    Simple weapon
    1d4 bludgeoning damage
    1/2 lb.
    Light and unarmed.

    Unarmed trait allows this weapon to modify the damage of unarmed strikes but are still considered unarmed.


    Parrying dagger:

    Martial weapon
    1d4 piercing
    1 lb
    Light and parry

    Parry trait allows this weapon to be used in the off hand even if the main hand weapon is not light. While wielding this. Weapon you gain a +1 ac.


    3 section staff

    Martial weapon
    1d6 versatile 1d10 bludgeoning
    2 lbs
    Versatile and special.

    This weapon may be used as two separate light weapon that allows for the use of a bonus action attack for 1d6 damage. Or the weapon can be used as a 1d10 two handed weapon with the reach property.


    Correct Warhammer

    Martial weapon
    1d8 bludgeoning or piercing
    2lbs

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    how about a martial spear, take long sword stats > replace "Slashing" with "piercing" and all your spartan fantasies can finally come true

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by alchahest View Post
    how about a martial spear, take long sword stats > replace "Slashing" with "piercing" and all your spartan fantasies can finally come true
    Not a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    (paraphrased) Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenstone View Post
    Player agency doesn't mean they get to roll for everything. Agency means that they control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also quite handsome) or so I am told ... by 2D8HP

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    oh, and make it count for polearm master, I realised that this would be a new entry and thus not covered by the current feat or errata

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2019

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    Um. Is it just me, or could I take GWM and Dual Wielder and make dual-wielding power attacks with these things? Or just GWM and shield?

    That's probably not good.
    Want to address this. It's not good in the sense that it makes other weapons inferior for strength-based TWF on an optimized character. It's fine in the sense that it would result in damage comparable to PAM + GWM, trading +1 AC for reach.

    This has been the age-old problem with TWF in 5e. Everyone knows it's bad, but people freak out if you try to change it OR if something comes out that's better. You can't win.

    Here's one of mine:
    Katar (or claws)
    Special: these weapons modify unarmed strikes made with your hands. Unarmed strikes made with your hands deal slashing or piercing damage (your choice) and you may change their damage die to 1d6.
    Last edited by Trickery; 2019-08-22 at 03:01 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Oct 2015

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    They also added the hooked short spear and the repeating crossbow in Out of the Abyss, and we can reverse-engineer a boomerang off the magic item from Elemental Evil, but weapons are certainly limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by krugaan
    All it takes is once:

    "Grandpa, tells us that story about the Ricalison the Great again!"

    Hours later...

    "... and that, kids, is how he conquered the world with dancing lights."

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Beleriphon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Protecting my Horde (yes, I mean that kind)

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    I think the issue with the weapons is that they're supposed to represent very broad categories as they are. The longsword is any one handed sword that can also be used with two hands, the short sword is any relatively short stabbing weapon, the club is any smallish easy to use weapon that bashes heads in (nunchucks are an alternate example).

    Adding a bunch of special rules for every possible type of named sword leads to bec-de-corbin-guisarme being different than a bill-guisarme which is different than the halberd-corbin-de-guisarme-bohemiam-ear-spoon. The game needs basically four pole arms: halberd (its an axe and a spear at the same time), pole axe, pole hammer, and spear. Even at that I can see the pole <weapon> being one stat line that does either bash, piercing or slashing damage (or two of the three) and the spear can be thrown. Even the much maligned pike (in 5E rules) is basically a spear on a pole!

    D&D only needs functionally three kinds of swords: short stabbing swords, longer cut and thrust swords (usable in one or two hands), longest two-hands required swords. I'm not sure what kind of difference in D&D's system you expect to see between a zweihander, a claymore, a nodachi, a miao dao, or anything else that must have two hands to wield and is otherwise a sword (ie not a sword on a long stick a la the naginata).

    If we want to have a different kinds of swords to differentiate between a falchion and a longsword I'm going to want my bearded ax to be different then a parashu. I certainly don't want it to be the same as my tabar, or my ono.
    Last edited by Beleriphon; 2019-08-22 at 05:13 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by alchahest View Post
    oh, and make it count for polearm master, I realised that this would be a new entry and thus not covered by the current feat or errata
    If you read the 2018 errata for the PHB, you will find that the spear (all spears) was added to polearm mastery. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    (paraphrased) Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenstone View Post
    Player agency doesn't mean they get to roll for everything. Agency means that they control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also quite handsome) or so I am told ... by 2D8HP

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2019

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriphon View Post
    I think the issue with the weapons is that they're supposed to represent very broad categories as they are. The longsword is any one handed sword that can also be used with two hands, the short sword is any relatively short stabbing weapon, the club is any smallish easy to use weapon that bashes heads in (nunchucks are an alternate example).

    Adding a bunch of special rules for every possible type of named sword leads to bec-de-corbin-guisarme being different than a bill-guisarme which is different than the halberd-corbin-de-guisarme-bohemiam-ear-spoon. The game needs basically four pole arms: halberd (its an axe and a spear at the same time), pole axe, pole hammer, and spear. Even at that I can see the pole <weapon> being one stat line that does either bash, piercing or slashing damage (or two of the three) and the spear can be thrown. Even the much maligned pike (in 5E rules) is basically a spear on a pole!
    The bigger issue with the existing weapons is that they aren't interesting. There are a few interesting ones like the Lance or Hand Crossbow that have interesting features or feat support. But most of them are boring and mechanically crappy. The recent double scimitar shined a light on this issue by being an interesting and unique weapon.
    Simple Sorcerer - A simple, flexible, friendly take on the Sorcerer class with unique features and small, impactful changes. Thread & Discussion.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In a dungeon somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    The bigger issue with the existing weapons is that they aren't interesting. There are a few interesting ones like the Lance or Hand Crossbow that have interesting features or feat support. But most of them are boring and mechanically crappy. The recent double scimitar shined a light on this issue by being an interesting and unique weapon.
    I'll agree on the Double Scimitar. It's a fantastic weapon.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    I want to preface this with the fact that I mean no offense: I did not ask y'all for feedback on the falchion. This wasn't a PEACH thread in Homebrew. This is a thread for sharing the weapons that have worked for your games. It's okay for y'all to think that maybe my version of the Falchion wouldn't work in your game. It works for mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    Want to address this. It's not good in the sense that it makes other weapons inferior for strength-based TWF on an optimized character. It's fine in the sense that it would result in damage comparable to PAM + GWM, trading +1 AC for reach.

    This has been the age-old problem with TWF in 5e. Everyone knows it's bad, but people freak out if you try to change it OR if something comes out that's better. You can't win.
    It's good to know that it's still mostly in line with the options when feats get involved. I don't use feats in my game, so I wouldn't have known about how it would work in a game with feats.
    Gandalf the White, Mithrandir, Stormcrow and Grayhame, Agent of the Maiar, Wizard of Men...and the most badass Eldritch Knight Middle Earth has ever seen.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    The bigger issue with the existing weapons is that they aren't interesting. There are a few interesting ones like the Lance or Hand Crossbow that have interesting features or feat support. But most of them are boring and mechanically crappy. The recent double scimitar shined a light on this issue by being an interesting and unique weapon.
    I wonder how many people would consider it "interesting" and "unique", if it wasn't overpowered compared to any other option, especially with the feat.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kane0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Waterdeep
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Not a fan of the double scimitar. Give me a gyrspike instead

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    I personally feel like any attempt to make the weapons more complicated is better served with magic items. I have never played older editions but every attempt I see to add more weapons almost always ends up with a mechanical advantage when a refluff of one of the weapons will do. In most cases. I did make 1 weapon that was slightly different. Even when making a weapon as exotic as a chakram in my game I just ruled it as a hand axe with martial property and the throwing distance of a spear.
    Last edited by suplee215; 2019-08-22 at 05:38 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheWhite View Post
    Weapon: Falchion
    Proficiency: Martial
    Damage: 2d4
    Weight: 4.5
    Cost: 25gp
    Properties: Heavy, Versatile (2d6)

    Sound off with the weapons y'all have added to the game!
    It's just better than a longsword and a greatsword in basically every way.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2019

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPhoenix View Post
    I wonder how many people would consider it "interesting" and "unique", if it wasn't overpowered compared to any other option, especially with the feat.
    There are a couple of threads on that. In short, the weapon does high damage per attack without feats, but falls behind the damage of GWM, PAM GWM, or CBE SS (can catch up to CBE SS if you have extra opportunity attacks, ex: Sentinel). However, it allows a Dex build to do competitive melee damage and offers an AC boost (via the feat) to allow a Dex build to catch up to full plate AC.

    So it's actually fine. People think it's overpowered because it's better than dual wielding, which is kind of like saying a caster is too good if they have more spells known than a Sorcerer.
    Simple Sorcerer - A simple, flexible, friendly take on the Sorcerer class with unique features and small, impactful changes. Thread & Discussion.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kane0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Waterdeep
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    So it's actually fine. People think it's overpowered because it's better than dual wielding
    Which depending on your point of view could be a problem with the weapon, the way TWF works, neither or both.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Longspear Simple 2 gp 1d6 piercing 4 lb reach, versatile (1d8)

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vinland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    There are a couple of threads on that. In short, the weapon does high damage per attack without feats, but falls behind the damage of GWM, PAM GWM, or CBE SS (can catch up to CBE SS if you have extra opportunity attacks, ex: Sentinel). However, it allows a Dex build to do competitive melee damage and offers an AC boost (via the feat) to allow a Dex build to catch up to full plate AC.
    And this is why I dislike it. Dex is supposed to be behind in AC on account of the fact that it's already ahead in Initiative, more common and damaging Saving throw type, and way more Skill proficiencies.

    Oh and it was already ahead in switch hitting between Ranged and Melee. A Ranged based character is decent in melee just by picking up a rapier (much less the DBS) while the same is not true of a Strength character hucking javelins.

    Dex didn't need the boost. Not in the slightest.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2019

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenSmash! View Post
    And this is why I dislike it. Dex is supposed to be behind in AC on account of the fact that it's already ahead in Initiative, more common and damaging Saving throw type, and way more Skill proficiencies.

    Oh and it was already ahead in switch hitting between Ranged and Melee. A Ranged based character is decent in melee just by picking up a rapier (much less the DBS) while the same is not true of a Strength character hucking javelins.

    Dex didn't need the boost. Not in the slightest.
    Do you have design documents or quotes from the devs saying that Dex is intended to be behind in those ways?
    Simple Sorcerer - A simple, flexible, friendly take on the Sorcerer class with unique features and small, impactful changes. Thread & Discussion.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2018

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenSmash! View Post
    And this is why I dislike it. Dex is supposed to be behind in AC on account of the fact that it's already ahead in Initiative, more common and damaging Saving throw type, and way more Skill proficiencies.

    Oh and it was already ahead in switch hitting between Ranged and Melee. A Ranged based character is decent in melee just by picking up a rapier (much less the DBS) while the same is not true of a Strength character hucking javelins.

    Dex didn't need the boost. Not in the slightest.
    Actually the same is true of a strength character throwing a javelin.

    A Javelin is a simple melee weapon with the thrown property per the weapon table on of 149 of the PHB. As a melee weapon attack rolls are made with strength. The thrown property doesn't change the ability used for attack rolls, and a Javelin isn't a finesse weapon. Therefore ALL thrown javelins use Str mod + proficiency (assuming you are proficient of course) for the attack roll and 1d6 + Str mod piercing damage on a hit.

    How is that not the same as a Dex character picking up a rapier?

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kane0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Waterdeep
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New Weapons for 5e

    Primarily the range, but also thrown weapons use up item interactions unlike ammunition weapons.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •