The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default [Roll20][WH40K] Seeking 1 Player for Rogue Trader 2e game, Sunday 12-3PM EST (Filled)

In a few weeks, I'll be looking to start up a Rogue Trader campaign, hosted on Roll20/Discord and running weekly.

The campaign premise is set in M42, just after the ending of the Indomitus Crusade. A new stellar cluster has been discovered in the former Veiled Regions, and the Explorer's dynasty is one of the expeditionary groups setting out to explore and exploit the new region.

Base rules are Dark Heresy 2nd edition with rewritten character creation and a handful of assorted houserules. The game itself will include both the traditional 'Grimdark Star Trek'-style of Rogue Trader play and a heavily 4X strategy-influenced element of growing and developing the dynasty's assets and resources from a fledging house to a great power.

If this looks interesting and the timeslot fits your schedule, PM me for further discussion.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2019-08-24 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.