The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The Mandalorian: First Trailer

First trailer now up.

I'm in. I am so very in.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Mandalorian: First Trailer

Hmm, bringing in IG-88 is interesting. I wonder if they'll include other famous bounty hunters. Effects looked pretty good for a TV show, too. With that row of Stormtrooper helmets on pikes and the shot of the mother with her child hiding in a river, I hope the show doesn't turn into "the Empire is horrible!!!!" I'd much prefer the show to walk the grey line of an actual bounty hunter: jobs for the Empire, the Rebellion/Republic (depending on when the show is set, chronologically), random crime bosses, etc.

Color me mildly interested.
    The New Soulknife Handbook!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary Pen View Post
    And there I was thinking that Midichlorian counts were a variety of force-sensitive hereditary noble- most notably Dooku.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

IIRC, it's post-Empire and pre-First Order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Battleship789 View Post
    Hmm, bringing in IG-88 is interesting. I wonder if they'll include other famous bounty hunters. Effects looked pretty good for a TV show, too. With that row of Stormtrooper helmets on pikes and the shot of the mother with her child hiding in a river, I hope the show doesn't turn into "the Empire is horrible!!!!" I'd much prefer the show to walk the grey line of an actual bounty hunter: jobs for the Empire, the Rebellion/Republic (depending on when the show is set, chronologically), random crime bosses, etc.

Color me mildly interested.
    It could be another Assassin Droid. IG-88 wasn't the only one, just perhaps the most iconic.

Anyway, I want this to be good, because Star Wars needs a solid win right now.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    It could be another Assassin Droid.
    It is. IG-11.
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatar by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    It could be another Assassin Droid. IG-88 wasn't the only one, just perhaps the most iconic.
    Say that again, meatbag.
    Last edited by Strigon; 2019-08-26 at 04:37 PM.
    That's all I can think of, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by remetagross View Post
    All hail the mighty Strigon! One only has to ask, and one shall receive.

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Say that again, meatbag.
    HK ain't in no movies, is all I'm saying.

If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Apparently IG-11 is going to be repeatedly mistaken for IG-88 in-universe as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Apparently IG-11 is going to be repeatedly mistaken for IG-88 in-universe as well.
    At the very least, he'll be hard pressed to understand the Space Scottish.