New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XXXVIII: toy soldiers r srs bsns

Couple of rules questions;
    1) The Stalker Pack applies to Blood Claws, Battle Leaders, and Reivers (Wolf scouts are apparently left behind >.>). Since Swiftclaw Bikers and Skyclaws have the <Blood Claw> keyword, they can be part of a stalker pack, correct?

2)Wolf Lords on Bikes use the Space Marine Captain on a Bike datasheet. This datasheet has had its price adjusted by virtue of being in the Space Marines Codex (at least the original one). Does this apply to Wolf Lords on bikes as well?
    Last edited by Squark; 2019-09-04 at 09:37 AM.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    Couple of rules questions;
    1) The Stalker Pack applies to Blood Claws, Battle Leaders, and Reivers (Wolf scouts are apparently left behind >.>). Since Swiftclaw Bikers and Skyclaws have the <Blood Claw> keyword, they can be part of a stalker pack, correct?
    Anything can be part of the Detachment, but not everything gains the abilities.
    But yes. That is how Keywords work. Swiftclaws can be affected by Stalker Pack Stratagems.

2)Wolf Lords on Bikes use the Space Marine Captain on a Bike datasheet. This datasheet has had its price adjusted by virtue of being in the Space Marines Codex (at least the original one). Does this apply to Wolf Lords on bikes as well?
    EDIT: No. Wolf Lord on Bike is an Index unit and has nothing to do with the Space Marine Codex.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-04 at 10:08 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

3. - Top - End - #153
    Halfling in the Playground

I would like to point out that Suppression Fire stacks with the Thunderfire Cannon's Tremor Shells strat.

For even more cheese, I've seen people take Sergeant Chronus and put him in the FW Whirlwind Scorpius, which can innately shoot twice with its main gun. And I think it has some form of movement-slowing debuff on it, but I'm not sure. Lovely stuff.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Anything can be part of the Detachment, but not everything gains the abilities.
    But yes. That is how Keywords work. Swiftclaws can be affected by Stalker Pack Stratagems.
    Just checking. I'm going off a wiki written by salty 4chan dwellers, not the official book, so I wanted to be sure that it was the Blood Claw keyword that was important.

On a related note, when I'm brainstorming, I'm a little stumped as to how I would use the Blood Claws in a stalker pack. The newly buffed drop pods are the obvious first choice, but 9" charges are not exactly a sure thing. Putting them in rhinos means the metal boxes get shot at for a turn before they drop the Blood Claws off. That leaves footslogging, which isn't exactly ideal. Actually, do you have a link to the competitive Space Wolves lists you've mentioned? I'm kind of at a loss as to where to find such things (My Google-fu is weak).
    EDIT: No. Wolf Lord on Bike is an Index unit and has nothing to do with the Space Marine Codex.
    Okay. Wasn't sure, since the wording in the index, "The Following Space Marines datasheets can be from the Space Wolves Chapter..." is rather ambiguous as to whether the Space Marine Codex supercedes version of the datasheet supercedes the Space Marines Index version.
    Last edited by Squark; 2019-09-04 at 10:58 AM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Which is a better starter army, Tyranids or Genestealers Cult? I like the aesthetic of both armies, but not sure of which one to pick.

Also, I know the GC can use allies from either the Tyranids or Astra Militarum. But can the Tyranids use allies from GC or AM?

6. - Top - End - #156
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by xroads View Post
    Which is a better starter army, Tyranids or Genestealers Cult? I like the aesthetic of both armies, but not sure of which one to pick.

Also, I know the GC can use allies from either the Tyranids or Astra Militarum. But can the Tyranids use allies from GC or AM?
    Nids can use Imperial Guard, but ONLY if they have a GSC detachment. GSC is kinda the binding agent between Nids and Guard.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Always be in Cover when 12<" away.
    Always use top row of Damage table.
    Play Duty Eternal.
    It's a really gross combo and it's so hard to deal with. Annoyingly, only if it's a Forge World model. All of the Dreadnaughts in the Codex itself are perfectly fine. I absolutely hate it when that happens.

Just checking. I'm going off a wiki written by salty 4chan dwellers, not the official book, so I wanted to be sure that it was the Blood Claw keyword that was important.

On a related note, when I'm brainstorming, I'm a little stumped as to how I would use the Blood Claws in a stalker pack. The newly buffed drop pods are the obvious first choice, but 9" charges are not exactly a sure thing. Putting them in rhinos means the metal boxes get shot at for a turn before they drop the Blood Claws off. That leaves footslogging, which isn't exactly ideal. Actually, do you have a link to the competitive Space Wolves lists you've mentioned? I'm kind of at a loss as to where to find such things (My Google-fu is weak).Okay. Wasn't sure, since the wording in the index, "The Following Space Marines datasheets can be from the Space Wolves Chapter..." is rather ambiguous as to whether the Space Marine Codex supercedes version of the datasheet supercedes the Space Marines Index version.
    Take a Stormwolf, and load it up with some 14-15 Blood Claws. Stormwolves are really expensive, but I think you can run two without it being too much of a drain, since they play so many roles for your army. They give you a way to get your Blood Claws and characters into combat, provide anti-tank, and anti-infantry, and their -1 to hit means they are decently durable. Just try to avoid going into Hover Mode if you can help it. I know it's really tempting to unload into a character, but it's typically not worth it if it means your Stormwolf gets charged by enemy melee units that couldn't reach it before, (like Genestealers) or shot down now it lacks the -1 to be hit.

Since you've rejected the two go to Space Wolf units (Wolfen and Thunderwolves), both of which are really expensive, you might have the points to pull that off.

Tyranids are the better starter army. Genestealer Cults have a lot of weird mechanics and extra stuff which can be confusing for a new player. Tyranids are much more straight forward and can be as complex or as simple as you like.

Tyranids can use allies from GC, but in order to have allies from AM, they first need allies from GC. Typically speaking though, the only allies Tyranids want from AM are Tank Commanders. I've seen a Tyranid Brigade combo'd with a Genestealer Cult Supreme Command and then a Guard Supreme Command to get three Tank Commanders.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Take a Stormwolf, and load it up with some 14-15 Blood Claws. Stormwolves are really expensive, but I think you can run two without it being too much of a drain, since they play so many roles for your army. They give you a way to get your Blood Claws and characters into combat, provide anti-tank, and anti-infantry, and their -1 to hit means they are decently durable. Just try to avoid going into Hover Mode if you can help it. I know it's really tempting to unload into a character, but it's typically not worth it if it means your Stormwolf gets charged by enemy melee units that couldn't reach it before, (like Genestealers) or shot down now it lacks the -1 to be hit.

Since you've rejected the two go to Space Wolf units (Wolfen and Thunderwolves), both of which are really expensive, you might have the points to pull that off.
    I'm not entirely opposed to those units. My knee-jerk reaction was more "Goddamnit GW. Stop making Space Wolves a meme army." In moderation, I can tolerate TWC, and quietly pretend the 13th company retcon never happened.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    For even more cheese, I've seen people take Sergeant Chronus and put him in the FW Whirlwind Scorpius, which can innately shoot twice with its main gun.
    That isn't cheese. That's just putting good things with even more good things.

I'm a little stumped as to how I would use the Blood Claws in a stalker pack.
    Wulfen.

Actually, do you have a link to the competitive Space Wolves lists you've mentioned?
    Negative. But it goes a little something like this...

Battalion, Stalker Pack
    Bjorn the Fell-Handed; Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer
    WGBL on Thunderwolf; Power Axe, Storm Shield

Blood Claws (x5)
    Blood Claws (x5)
    Blood Claws (x5)
    Blood Claws (x5)
    Blood Claws (x5)

Wulfen (x5); Frost Claws, Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield (x2)

Supreme Command
    Harald Deathwolf
    WGBL on Thunderwolf; Thunder Hammer*, Storm Shield
    WGBL on Thunderwolf; Thunder Hammer*, Storm Shield
    Njal Stormcaller

Murderfang

*These would definitely not be Thunder Hammers in the near future. My guess is they'd probably make the switch to Power Fists.

Wasn't sure, since the wording in the index
    I strongly suggest you ignore everything in the Indecies. GW has announced that they are definitely leaving the game in the very near future.

Tyranids. They have an SC! box which isn't totally terrible.
    Playing GSC essentially means that you're setting your wallet on fire, and it will continue burning forever.

"Goddamnit GW. Stop making Space Wolves a meme army."
    I think at this point all armies are meme armies.
    The problem with Space Wolves, is that its meme, is a Furry meme, and thus, is the worst meme.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-04 at 05:10 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

10. - Top - End - #160

Beholder

So far it's sounding like Tyranids are the clear winner...

...or they will be once the Hive Mind consumes this pitiful galaxy! Mua Ha Ha Ha!

No but seriously, thanks for the suggestions.

Tyranids. They have an SC! box which isn't totally terrible.
    Playing GSC essentially means that you're setting your wallet on fire, and it will continue burning forever.
    Yeah, I started getting that impression as I've been reading about them. Though, it also sounds like the Tyranid wallet burns fairly well itself. Even without all that lovely dieselpunk fuel.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Though, it also sounds like the Tyranid wallet burns fairly well itself.
    Not as bad though - not that I've run the numbers.

In AUD:
    Acolyte Hybrids run $70 for 5, and
    Termagants run $48 for 10.

Considering that you need 'about the same amount' of either, Termagants are a lot more efficient on the wallet.
    I also highly rate Tyranid Warriors in mono-Tyranids 'cause they have 3 Wounds and Synapse, which, again, saves on the wallet when you have 'enough' Termagants and start going into Big Stuff. Meanwhile, GSC Characters are costing more in currency than they do in points.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

So thinking about it, I wrote up a quick theory Space Wolf list.

Spoiler: Space Wolves 2000 points
    Show
    Battalion

HQ
    Ragnar
    Wolf guard Battle Leader with Storm Shield, Frost Axe, and the Wolfenstone

Troops
    5 Blood Claws, 1 Powerfist

Elites
    6 Wolf Guard Teminator, 3 Storm Shield, Thunder Hammers, 3 Storm Bolter, Frost Axe

Flyer
    Stormwolf with 2 Twin Heavy Bolters, two lascannons, Twin Helfrost Cannon
    HQ
    Arjac Rockfist
    Rune Priest with Runic Staff and Bolt Pistol

Troops

Elites
    6 Wolf Guard Teminator, 3 Storm Shield, Thunder Hammers, 3 Storm Bolter, Frost Axe

Flyer
    Stormwolf with 2 Twin Heavy Bolters, two lascannons, Twin Helfrost Cannon

Idea is that you get Ragnar into position so that when the terminators show up, he can give them all reroll to their charges. Everyone is aboard the Stormwolves turn 1, and start at the far edge of the board. Then they shoot forward, hopefully not die, and everyone gets out and prepared to charge in turn 2. It's all about having a really strong turn 2, though the 2 Stormwolves should be able to kill a couple things turn 1.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Buy a fun looking necromunda gang, and convert them into all the characters you need with all the bits you get left over from the expensive cultists you need to buy. The gang should have enough odd weapons to make what you need.
    Now, Back to Lurking!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    I think I'm going to defer to his wiser judgment in this case, because I'm probably going to keep writing responses and that will only lead to me getting myself in trouble somehow.
    - I should follow this advice more often.

Belkar's Death Countdown best guess: 31/49 days used before Belkar is gone forever more! - updated to morning at 1190!

Hey, its the Blog where I write! Dice Roles

14. - Top - End - #164
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Using a Necromunda Gang to save money on GSC units?

Jesus, how do you save money on your coal bill? By burning diamonds?
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

The one box runs 30 to 40 usd, but the converted characters cost 25 to 30 usd each if purchased as the stock figure.

Honestly, the whole of GSC is like that. I wouldn't even be playing them if I hadn't gotten like 95% of it 2nd hand and also combining the guard units I already had.

Besides, the best thing to put in the coal furnace are the largest denominated bills I can find. They pack better. ;)
    Now, Back to Lurking!
    I think I'm going to defer to his wiser judgment in this case, because I'm probably going to keep writing responses and that will only lead to me getting myself in trouble somehow.

Belkar's Death Countdown best guess: 31/49 days used before Belkar is gone forever more! - updated to morning at 1190!

16. - Top - End - #166
    Banned

You laugh, but venezuelans have been burning bolivares for heat for a while now.

And yeah, the price of single characters is bonkers. Im one black friday sale away from using Warmahordes units for Eldar HQs / Elites. Just holding out hope for the Sisters' codex to not be trash. But given all the production time involved in the fancy box and special edition book, Im almost sure it'll be 75% of the beta codex and thats just crap. Hopefully "November" means "Before black friday".

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    You laugh, but venezuelans have been burning bolivares for heat for a while now.

And yeah, the price of single characters is bonkers. Im one black friday sale away from using Warmahordes units for Eldar HQs / Elites. Just holding out hope for the Sisters' codex to not be trash. But given all the production time involved in the fancy box and special edition book, Im almost sure it'll be 75% of the beta codex and thats just crap. Hopefully "November" means "Before black friday".
    Yeah, last time I checked Venezuela had something like a 1,000% or more inflation. I can't imagine its gotten any better since.

Before Black Friday would be very nice for sisters. Though the way Orktober was last year... My guess is December 7th for actual release day. Here's hoping that its not a dumpster fire on arrival.
    Now, Back to Lurking!

18. - Top - End - #168
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ornithologist View Post
    Yeah, last time I checked Venezuela had something like a 1,000% or more inflation. I can't imagine its gotten any better since.

Before Black Friday would be very nice for sisters. Though the way Orktober was last year... My guess is December 7th for actual release day. Here's hoping that its not a dumpster fire on arrival.
    One thing that doesnt get publicized is that the Venezuelan coin is no longer the 'Bolivar', but the 'Sovereign Bolivar'. a 'Sovereign Bolivar' is worth 1000000 Bolivares (yes, 6 zeros), and THAT is what has the 1000% inflation. Regular Bolivar is worth less than the paper its printed on, and was the normal currency less than two years ago. So burning the old small denomination bills is a worthwhile use of them, sadly enough.

As for sisters, no new units = no sale. Not even a new plastic Immolator / Exorcist, nor a new vehicle similar to the FW Repulsor. If someone needs fire points its Sisters. This tells me that, much like the beta codex, the new codex wont do anything worthwhile for the faction, just a reshuffle of the existing lineup, and its hard to expect them to do it properly. Its much more likely to expect it will be as **** as pre-codex DE, only to be improved by dual-kit releases and expensive HQs / vehicles down the next 6 months, at which point no thanks.

Its too bad I hate the Eldar aesthetic, because I love their rules. So Ill wait until Sisters are oficially trash before I surrender myself to the knife eared xenos :(

19. - Top - End - #169

NecromancerGuy

One thing that doesnt get publicized is that the Venezuelan coin is no longer the 'Bolivar', but the 'Sovereign Bolivar'. a 'Sovereign Bolivar' is worth 1000000 Bolivares (yes, 6 zeros), and THAT is what has the 1000% inflation. Regular Bolivar is worth less than the paper its printed on, and was the normal currency less than two years ago. So burning the old small denomination bills is a worthwhile use of them, sadly enough.

As for sisters, no new units = no sale. Not even a new plastic Immolator / Exorcist, nor a new vehicle similar to the FW Repulsor. If someone needs fire points its Sisters. This tells me that, much like the beta codex, the new codex wont do anything worthwhile for the faction, just a reshuffle of the existing lineup, and its hard to expect them to do it properly. Its much more likely to expect it will be as **** as pre-codex DE, only to be improved by dual-kit releases and expensive HQs / vehicles down the next 6 months, at which point no thanks.

Its too bad I hate the Eldar aesthetic, because I love their rules. So Ill wait until Sisters are oficially trash before I surrender myself to the knife eared xenos :(
    We're apparently getting a preview of the new Sister's tanks in the next update bulletin, and it's already been confirmed to be a new Rhino/Immolator kit at least (based on the old school Deimos pattern Rhino). No word yet on if there will be any entirely new units, or even a repulsor though (which I would be very surprised to see included, as fire points really aren't a thing any more).

As for releases, it's been confirmed at the Nova Q&A that the box will be released a little while before the rest of the range. I suspect the box will be purely new sculpts of existing models, anything new will be later. I plan to get the box (as Sisters are my main army), but I'm not a fan of this release model.
    Last edited by Avaris; 2019-09-05 at 03:51 PM.
    Evil round every corner, careful not to step in any.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Not as bad though - not that I've run the numbers.

In AUD:
    Acolyte Hybrids run $70 for 5, and
    Termagants run $48 for 10.

Considering that you need 'about the same amount' of either, Termagants are a lot more efficient on the wallet.
    I also highly rate Tyranid Warriors in mono-Tyranids 'cause they have 3 Wounds and Synapse, which, again, saves on the wallet when you have 'enough' Termagants and start going into Big Stuff. Meanwhile, GSC Characters are costing more in currency than they do in points.
    The only reason I don't own any GSC is because of how disgustingly expensive they are. It's the same reason my Tzeentch Daemons where never finished. Pink horrid got cheaper, but I didn't get more so the army **** way up in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaris View Post
    We're apparently getting a preview of the new Sister's tanks in the next update bulletin, and it's already been confirmed to be a new Rhino/Immolator kit at least (based on the old school Deimos pattern Rhino). No word yet on if there will be any entirely new units, or even a repulsor though (which I would be very surprised to see included, as fire points really aren't a thing any more).

As for releases, it's been confirmed at the Nova Q&A that the box will be released a little while before the rest of the range. I suspect the box will be purely new sculpts of existing models, anything new will be later. I plan to get the box (as Sisters are my main army), but I'm not a fan of this release model.
    Is it an actual new tank or just a 'new' Sister's Rhino that's still just a Rhino?

And please, for the love of the Emperor give me a Repressor. Please!

But ya, not buying the box because it gives me nothing and at most I'll buy 2 or 3 boxes of sisters unless there's something new that I feel i need. But considering how many Sisters I have, I doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

21. - Top - End - #171
    Banned

Speaking of GW's quality control, Its been pointed out to me that ruins require a unit to be 'entirely' within for cover, but then the FAQ only clarifies units who are 'wholly' within and yes this is an academic distinction, but its also a very stupid way of handling clarifications. Game terms dont have synonims, because rules need to be exact. So if I ask 'what does chilly mean?' you cant tell me 'being cold is having no heat' because now you have the [Cold] condition defined (a new term) and we still dont know what [Chilly] does. Its not the only example, just the most recent one to surface.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

So cheese happened to today.

Leman Russes are chilling out, unfortunately, they are ~1" outside of Guilliman's re-roll aura due to poor eyeballing of distances.
    Opponent swivels the turret of the tank, as the turret is longer than the tank is wide.
    I can, indeed, confirm that the barrel is now within 12" of Guilliman, and the Russ can now re-roll 1s to hit.
    Models without bases with moveable parts are the best models.

Posted from phone.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-05 at 10:11 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

23. - Top - End - #173
    Banned

Leman Russes are chilling out, unfortunately, they are ~1" outside of Guilliman's re-roll aura due to poor eyeballing of distances.
    Opponent swivels the turret of the tank, as the turret is longer than the tank is wide.
    I can, indeed, confirm that the barrel is now within 12" of Guilliman, and the Russ can now re-roll 1s to hit.

Posted from phone.
    Dont russes have the rule that you must measure from the hull? if he wants to argue his turret gun its a hull then he should lose grinding advance xD

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Dont russes have the rule that you must measure from the hull?
    No.
    That rule is for models where the model is larger than the base (e.g; Aeldari Vehicles), so it doesn't make sense to measure from the base.
    Leman Russes don't have bases, so they don't have that rule.

Posted from phone.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-05 at 10:29 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Posted from phone.
    Moving outside of the movement phase is cheating.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Drasius View Post
    Moving outside of the movement phase is cheating.
    Lucky it was the movement phase, then.
    The way to nail it would be to measure the travel distance of the end of the barrel and try and deny Grinding Advance. Like LansXero said.

Posted from phone.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The way to nail it would be to measure the travel distance of the end of the barrel and try and deny Grinding Advance. Like LansXero said.

Posted from phone.
    Ah, I thought you meant they were in the shooting phase and then moved the turret to be within range of the aura. Then yeah, as per Lans, deny grinding advance.

This is basically the same garbage as the old "Pivot to gain extra movement" bullcrap people used to try and do, but conviniently forgot to measure total distance moved from the starting point..

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Posted from phone.
    Wait, if it was in the movement phase, why couldn't he just move it back an inch?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #179

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Is it an actual new tank or just a 'new' Sister's Rhino that's still just a Rhino?

And please, for the love of the Emperor give me a Repressor. Please!

But ya, not buying the box because it gives me nothing and at most I'll buy 2 or 3 boxes of sisters unless there's something new that I feel i need. But considering how many Sisters I have, I doubt it
    My guess would be that it’s just a remodelled rhino. I expect we’ll get one set that is rhino/immolator, then another that is exorcist/something else. I’ll be very surprised to see anything not on a rhino chassis, not sure if the repressor would be too much variation from that to fit in anywhere.

It’s a shame we haven’t seen anything new yet. My hope is that they are saving the new stuff for the ‘wow’ at actual release, my fear is that updating the entire range means they won’t have introduced anything new.
    Evil round every corner, careful not to step in any.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Banned

Too much variation? This is 'your' army, right? A repressor is a rhino with a shovel on front and a flat box on top.

Those are less extra parts than a regular predator or a Russ and its variants :s
    Last edited by LansXero; 2019-09-06 at 02:45 AM.