The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    small town suburbs
    Gender
    Male

    Default How to set up a signature?

    i kind of feel like an idiot for not knowing this but i need some help

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: How to set up a signature?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkElfDude View Post
    i kind of feel like an idiot for not knowing this but i need some help
    Go to Settings (top right corner, just before the log out button) -> Edit Signature (in the side bar, under the "My Profile" header)

    Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by woweedd View Post
    I would say that's the dumbest theory Grey Wolf's heard, but, let's be honest: It's Grey Wolf. They've probably heard dumber theories today. Point is, neat idea, but it's a real stretch.
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    small town suburbs
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: How to set up a signature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Go to Settings (top right corner, just before the log out button) -> Edit Signature (in the side bar, under the "My Profile" header)


    Grey Wolf
    Thanks for the help :)
    You see that's the problem with reality, so hard to unravel it confuses itself and creates a fleeting moment of something we call everything.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: How to set up a signature?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkElfDude View Post
    Thanks for the help :)
    No problem. Anytime.

    Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by woweedd View Post
    I would say that's the dumbest theory Grey Wolf's heard, but, let's be honest: It's Grey Wolf. They've probably heard dumber theories today. Point is, neat idea, but it's a real stretch.
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •