The Swarm [Warlock Patron]

Spell Level Spells
    1st Beast Bond, Speak with Animals
    2nd Animal Messenger, Beast Sense
    3rd Beacon of Hope, Conjure Animals
    4th Dominate Beast, Locate Creature
    5th Dispel Evil and Good, Reincarnate

Beloved Companion
    At 1st level, you learn the Find Familiar spell and can cast it as a ritual. The spell doesn't count against your number of spells known. You cannot permanently dismiss your familiar. If you later gain the Pact of the Chain feature, you learn Flock of Familiars, which doesn't count against your number of spells known.

Bestial Borrowing
    Starting at 1st level, whenever you take an action to use your familiar's senses instead of your own, it lasts for up to an hour instead of a single round. You may stop sharing your senses with a familiar or change to a different familiar within range as a bonus action.

Swarm Witchery
    Starting at 6th level, whenever you cast a spell that summons a familiar, you may summon an additional familiar of the same type. You may have up to two permanent familiars at any one time.

Beastly Coven
    At 10th level, as long as you are sharing your senses with a familiar, you may cast your spells as if you were sharing a space with that familiar when determining the spell's range. If you cast a spell with a range of Self, you may target that familiar instead of yourself.

Soul of the Swarm
    Starting at 14th level, you may share a familiar's senses as a bonus action, and may do so indefinitely. At the end of a long rest, you may permanently shed your old body, taking on the shape of one of your familiars. If you do, your size becomes Tiny, replace your speed with that familiar's, and you permanently gain the benefits of having one of your familiars within 100ft.

For those times where you actually want to play a whole flock of crows, but where that isn't a racial option.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2019-09-05 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Swarm (Warlock Patron) [PEACH]

Very flavored, yet maybe needs a bit more offensive options/spells.
    ""Jeez, this dress! i look like a dominatrix""
    (self-loathing): ""Actually , you look like a sorceress or something""
    ""Hey, no need to get cruel""

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Swarm (Warlock Patron) [PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by faustin View Post
    Very flavored, yet maybe needs a bit more offensive options/spells.
    I'm of the opinion that the Warlock doesn't need much more in the way of offensive options. That being said, 10th level lets you use your familiars as remote spotters/turrets, which might count?

The other issue is that there really aren't any thematic offensive spells that the Warlock doesn't already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!