Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 149

Thread: Redemption IC

  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    ((Where the hell did the Yeth hound come from? 0.o Was it always there or did I miss a summon...?))
    ((... yes, and no. Thoven Saw him cast a spell, but he never saw the effect of the spell. This would be the effect.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Girl View Post
    Ouch. It never occurred to me to think it would, since there's no mention of that, but good to know the houserule for the future. I suppose Sera would probably still have taken the same action ... I guess.
    ((For future notice, if you want to change your action, then, it is plausible to do so. Shouldn't cause to much Havoc, and you are by yourself. To late now though :p))

    Wilhelm
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you go into the room, you don't immediately see any signs that this belongs to the Paladin. However, you do see some religious symbols, but you're not sure if they match the Paladin's faith. ((Feel free to make a memory/intelligence check, and/or spend your remaining move action (you didn't do much last round) to confirm that this the Paladin's room.


    The Yeth Hound gets a burst of fire in it's face... not enough to kill it, and... not enough to scare it. In fact, it's even angrier, but it flies off, nonetheless, towards the crow's nest...

    It's fierce up there, in that confined space. As Seraphina disappears and puts two deep slash marks into the Orc, he grimaces and hesitates. It doesn't last long, and he makes four swipes with his axe, wildly hitting the air, trying to find where she is. Most of them missed, but that last one hit the mark hard, dealing 12 points of damage.

    Down Below, the Paladin sees this, and winces. "And this is why I requested that they didn't make me take a woman. Stubborn girls!" He hears Mr. Snow shout something towards him, but he disregards it. He smashes yet another Orc in the face, killing him. "I hope the two of you can not die while I'm gone! It shouldn't be much longer..." He hustles across the plank across the boat, yelling back "The crew has something up their sleeve, I know it!"

    A couple Orcs follow him across, into the fog, and the other one goes below deck, leaving the goblins to unsuccessfully attack Mr. Snow. ((Come on, CR .25? They can't do anything!))

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Spoiler
    Show

    Intelligence Check (1d20+4)[20]

    If its the paladins room, he's going to search it for the orb.
    If its not the paladins room, he's going to search it for interesting things

    Search Check (1d20+12)[14]
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

    Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    (OOC: Good grief ... four attacks? Soaked 48 damage and still going? This is one serious orc. )

    Spoiler
    Show
    Seraphina stumbles again, eyes wide with disbelief, blood dribbling from her lips now.

    "Not enough ... huh?" she manages to choke out with a rueful, pained, grimacing half-smile, grabbing at the rail for a moment, then losing her grip and falling to her knees. The words "sorry, Alton" pass her lips in a barely audible whisper, and then her face hits the floor.

    (15 + 12 ... with my dinky hit points, that leaves me at -1 )
    Last edited by Nowhere Girl; 2007-10-30 at 01:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Thoven
    30/38

    Looking back Thoven sees his ally fall and banks sharply to fly with all the speed he can up at the crow's nest in an attempt to smash into the orc, hopefully to distract him from Seraphina.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, I'm going to try something crazy. Flying charge to attack the orc preacher with a talon covered with fire. If I can I'd like to instead use a swift action at the end of my charge to leap on him in the form of a wolf and eat his face. XD

    Attack: (1d20+8)[13]+1 if in wolf form (4 BAB, 1 STR, 1 enchant, 2 charge)
    Damage: (1d4+2)[3] +1 if wolf +(1d6+5)[8] fire, maybe.

    I had totally forgotten his natural attacks have a enchantment bonus equal to 1/4th his level and are considered magic weapons for overcoming DR

    6 or 16 rounds remaining.
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    ((Wait... you're flying into him, than shapeshifting into a wolf to bit his face?... I prolly shouldn't be feeding you ideas, but, wanna say you're bullrushing him? ... while simultaneously biting his face?))

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    ((No, just a charge and attack as a bird, but if you'll allow a sift action to change into a wolf once he arrives (like, at the last second) I'd prefer that. Thoven is small, so a bull rush isn't a good idea, even if he is charging. If you want to add a bullrush thats fine, but like I said, it'd be at like a +0 check modifier. The main idea is to show up and give a better and hardier target so I can drop a Vigor (not the psionic one) on Seraphina next round to give her fast healing 3 for like 15 rounds.))
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Seribro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    The Owlbear curses and barks at the goblins, lashing out with his rapier at them in anger.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[21](1d6+2)[6]

    The blade runs straight through one of the little buggers, after which the creature is simply swept aside.
    Last edited by Seribro; 2007-10-31 at 04:56 PM.
    We all wear masks, those who try to look behind it will only find another mask.

    current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena gladiators:
    4W/1LPsychodelia Hard nut to crack
    1W/0LDocter Spikenburg Specialty: blowing stuff up (preferably his opponents)

    Other characters momentarily active:
    Memphis Mage Extraordinary [wizard3/master specialist6/Mage of the Arcane Oroder5/Archmage4]
    Bresk Lizardman hunter in training [monst. humanoid 2/LA+1]
    Mongo NaichukAsian glaive dancer[barb1/ftr4/dervish 7]

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    ((Sorry chaps. My apologies for the delay. Oh, and combat is technically over...))

    The Taladarian boat rocks slightly at first, as steam rises from the back end. As the steam grows, the rocking increases, to the point where the goblins on the boat are having extreme difficulty trying not to fall. A plank falls off, leaving only one left connecting the two boats.

    Back on the Orc boat, things are getting any better, with Sera unconscious, and Wolf-Thoven facing off against the impressively strong preacher. The Yeth hound still flying around, naturally goes for the limp cat girl, so he can throw around her body, and then maybe bury in the ground. He nabs her on his flight, but is forced to drop her, when he's hit in the head with a small throwing hammer.

    She falls, but no impact is heard from her drop. "Don't worry about her lad, I got her taken care of!" yelled from the familiar gnomish voice "Hurry up though, I think we're leaving soon!"

    The Orc growls as hears the voice below... "BY ELNUUJ, you'll not be leaving this day! Abandoned by your gods, your order shall FALL!" With that, he jumps over the railing of the crows nest, quickly descending down the mast to the deck below him.

    Seraphina
    Spoiler
    Show
    You wake up, barely aware of the events around you. The first thing you notice is that you're wrapped in... silk? Through the fog, you can see you're riding on top of a spider, and that the paladin is doing his best to old off another wave of orcs, making their way up the stairs, as the spider is just beginning its cross against the plank. Looking back, you see the furious preacher making his descent down the mast. Judging by the time it took you to get up it, you're almost certain that you'll be gone before he gets down.


    Wilhelm
    Spoiler
    Show
    The boat rocking back and forth and the slight "hoorah" among the crowds, alert you that you might be leaving soon. Knowing this is the Paladin's room, you've begun your search, but you haven't found the orb, just personal affects and paperwork. You've also lost sight of the "toad." ((I'm assuming that you're not completely ransacking the place, but more of a calculated search.))

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Thoven

    Another series of sickening cracks fills the air as the gnome's body changes shape once again, back to the form of a seagull with talons. As he takes flight he focuses his eyes on the yeth hound if he can see it and slings the flame from between his talons at the fell creature. He'd kill the damn thing yet.

    Spoiler
    Show
    RTA: (1d20+6)[11]
    Damage: (1d6+5)[11]
    Duration Expended or 5 rounds remaining. Did I use the fire last round?
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Wilhelm

    Spoiler
    Show

    Since I'm still invisible, I'm going to continue searching until I hear someone approaching the door. Now I'm just looking for anything interesting aside from the ball. Diary, love letters, notes from his mother, etc.
    Search = (1d20+12)[17]
    Listen = (1d20+2)[20]
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

    Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Seraphina looks around, groggily, half-wondering whether she's hallucinating or really alive and crossing between the ships on a spider.

    Rather than try to wrap her mind around it, she settles back and quietly lets herself be transported.
    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    The next few scenes were amazing. Thoven engaged in an aerial fight with the Yeth Hound, and won as the Yeth hound died, it's lifeless body falling to the ocean. It's body was soon swallowed by the waters, leaving only a small trail of blood.

    And then the Monstrous Spider appeared from the Fog, with Seraphina in tow. Behind it was the Paladin keeping the advancing orcs at bay, just barley managing not to stumble off the plank, and just barely managing not to die. He didn't even make it all the way across before the boat started puttering forward. He did manage to make it across, for it took awhile to pick up speed...

    ...which was also odd, considering there were not winds about. It wasn't too long before the Orcs were left behind, as a barely visible speck. They were traveling at a relatively fast speed, and made it quite far before their was a large explosion. It was contained, but it did cause a few serious injuries. There was also a hole in the ship that didn't cause it to sink, but did cause in awful chill in the night.

    The ship had slowed to a metaphorical snails pace as they crept along, into the darkness. Most of the crew had gathered up their blankets, huddled by a contained and small, magical fire that one of the deckhands had managed to produce with a little bit of struggle.

    The sailors held a service for those that died, and ended it with a prayer. A prayer unanswered. To Gods who had seemingly remained silent. That eerie silence seemed to go with the boat, into the night. There were a few murmurs here and there, random banterings of unimportance.

    That silence was broken when the Paladin came into the room, dragging with him a dead imp. "How did he get here, and why the hell hasn't he returned back to his plane? How did the preacher summon it?!" He said as he slammed the imp down on a table with the convicts and the captain.

    ((Mavian, I'll be sending you a PM soon about your most recent actions))

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    ((OOC: Where's Seraphina at this moment? All magically healed up and active again or in bed somewhere?))
    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    ((Honestly, feel free to pick. She had 1 HP at the end of Combat. She's rested since then, and there is a ship clinician/doctor. She's by no means "disabled," so it really depends on how she would act.))

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    ((Okay xD))

    Seraphina, who's once again a cat, doesn't answer, but she does rub against the paladin's leg, purring, and meow once before hopping up onto the table to sniff curiously at the imp.
    Spoiler
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Seribro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Mr. Snow rolls the mug of watery ale between his hands, leaning with his elbows on the table. The block shaped head has sunken deep into the big collar of the grey coat.
    "All right, first of all, we are not the religious ones around here. Such things are YOUR job to know, not ours. Second, we came here to find this damned artefact of yours, not to play cat and mouse with a bunch of orcs. You want to know whats going on? Fine, grab yourself a lifeboat and row over there. Now get that thing of the table will you? Its unhygienic and I'm trying to get this bulls piss you call ale down my throat."
    We all wear masks, those who try to look behind it will only find another mask.

    current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena gladiators:
    4W/1LPsychodelia Hard nut to crack
    1W/0LDocter Spikenburg Specialty: blowing stuff up (preferably his opponents)

    Other characters momentarily active:
    Memphis Mage Extraordinary [wizard3/master specialist6/Mage of the Arcane Oroder5/Archmage4]
    Bresk Lizardman hunter in training [monst. humanoid 2/LA+1]
    Mongo NaichukAsian glaive dancer[barb1/ftr4/dervish 7]

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Thoven

    The strange little gnome is back to his normal self, totally spaced out and swaying in time with the boat. He seems to ignore the fact that there happens to be an imp on the table, or even the fact that anyone else is around save for whoever he thinks he might be talking to, "So I went digging around the food stores and you'll never guess what I came across. Used my nose, I did. Sniffed out those mushrooms better than any big or boar you'd never seen. They were just the normal kind, but if you let 'em soak in ale for a few hours and soak up all the alcohol you get a damn fine substitute for mushroom wine, though it has a bit more of a kick, albeit in the wrong direction."
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    "Look, just because I kn-" He stopped mid-sentence to regard his fellow gnome. His eyes slowly avert away from him over to the cat. "Bumch o' freaks," he mutters before putting his hand out before the cat, allowing her to investigate him before he even thinks about petting her.

    "Look, just because I know my religion like a hippie know his drugs," he says as he sweeps the imp off the table. Incidentally, it lands into the lap of the captain, who didn't take quite well to it. With a frightened expression, he quickly gets it off him. As the aroma wafts up to his nose, he sprints outside and out of view. The Paladin continues "doesn't mean I know a thing about how someone could use magic to summon something through supposedly closed off planes! You're a wizard!"

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Seribro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    The man leans back a bit with an irritated expression on his face "Do I look like the kind of guy who gives a rats ass about where flying little creepers come from? Just because I'm turning grey, doesn't mean I'm some bookworm in an ancient tower! If you have any resources about magics, I can search it for you, but I didn't learn anything by head. Mother didn't exactly have the coins required for any true wizard school. Perhaps the rulers would do well to invest a bit in their subjects education, rather then putting up dangerous sea voyages to regain old trinkets."
    Although he wouldn't openly challenge the paladin, the sarcasm does most certainly feel as a taunting.
    ((with all the skill points he has, the only thing he invested in is knowledge [local] ))
    We all wear masks, those who try to look behind it will only find another mask.

    current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena gladiators:
    4W/1LPsychodelia Hard nut to crack
    1W/0LDocter Spikenburg Specialty: blowing stuff up (preferably his opponents)

    Other characters momentarily active:
    Memphis Mage Extraordinary [wizard3/master specialist6/Mage of the Arcane Oroder5/Archmage4]
    Bresk Lizardman hunter in training [monst. humanoid 2/LA+1]
    Mongo NaichukAsian glaive dancer[barb1/ftr4/dervish 7]

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Seraphina, still purring (for reasons known only to her), notes and memorizes the imp's scent, just in case it should prove relevant somehow, and then turns to sniff delicately at the gnome's outstretched hand, cataloging that scent as well. Another soft meow, and she turns, walks to the edge of the table, and hops off, apparently to go sit and ignore everyone in the room.
    Spoiler
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Thoven

    He glances over to the paladin with a bleary look, "Last time I summoned something it didn't come from another place. Maybe he found some devilish things on this plane? Maybe he just created them on the spot, hell if I know. I'm no bloody expert on all your fancy gods or arcana whatchamacallits. Give me some good herbs and a place to rest my head and I'll leave you the hell alone."
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Ignoring the gnome and the cat, the Paladin just looks Mr. Snow dead in the eye... "... yeah, you're right, to a degree. The man the people selected is a bit to religious, even for my standards. Taladar is suppose to be a beacon of hope and freedom for the people. I think some people lost sight of what truly matters when the gods left... But I digress. You've made your choices, and they've led you here. And you will show me some respect, unless... Folip looks around briefly, "Where the hell is Wilhelm? Was he present at all during the course of the fight?"

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    "Of course I was there, where do you think the bleeding fog came from? Or the fire? I get no respect I tell ya, no respect"

    Muttering to himself, Wilhelm is going to trudge up the stairs from below deck and point to the quasits corpse.

    "I was chasing one of those things that went below decks, but I lost it when it got into someone's room. Didn't feel it was right to invade their privacy when we're already so crammed together. You got something to say to me?"
    Last edited by Mavian; 2007-11-09 at 08:04 PM.
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

    Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Seraphina slinks around the room in typically stealthy cat fashion, doing what all small four-legged animals (even sentient ones) do and waiting for precisely the worst moment to move in front of Wilhelm's legs and rub against them, thereby getting very underfoot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Total fluff Hide/Move Silently check, complete with insane cat form bonuses, to not be noticed by Wilhelm until it's too late:

    Hide: (1d20+26)[34]
    Move Silently: (1d20+18)[34]

    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    What about rolling for the Trip attack!

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Siric View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    What about rolling for the Trip attack!
    ROFL! Are you kidding?? Seraphina's a housecat. She's going to fail. It's not even a deliberate trip attempt, just a cat-person being a cat. xD I figured he'd just sort of stumble or dance around her like I always do when cats get underfoot.
    Last edited by Nowhere Girl; 2007-11-11 at 12:53 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nowhere Girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Oh, what the hell. Okay, -8 for size, -4 for Strength ...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trip Attack(!!1!):

    Touch attack (to successfully rub up against his legs??): (1d20+11)[13]

    Trip: (1d20-12)[-1]

    (If this trip actually works, you will never ever ever ever hear the end of it, Mavian.
    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Spoiler
    Show

    I don't think I can actually fail, so ha
    (1d20+1)[5]


    Stumbling over the cat that had gotten intertwined with his legs, he stubs his shin against the bench and mutters.

    "Bloody cats, always getting in the way."


    Kicking the imps corpse out of the way, he'll sit down beside Throven.

    "I thought people were sayin the couldn't reach the planes. How'd an Imp end up gettin summoned to the Prime?"
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

    Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Siric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North ^_^...With Polar bears!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Yeah, I'd like to know that as well. It makes no since... I have a feeling we'll be seeing that orc again. Oh, and sorry guys, but we don't get to sleep in our beds tonight, we have to guard the giant hole. How about that, huh? Some insane technology..." At this point, Folip is just rambling on, and begins talking more to the crew than anyone else. He has let you at ease, allowing you to venture the ship as long as you end up on the bottom floor, where the explosion had created a breach in the ship.

    ((Going done to the hole means resting))

    Av by kpenguin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by trollhammeren View Post
    I like the way you think Siric and i would like to subscribe to your news letter.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Redemption IC

    Waiting until the gnome has wandered away, Wilhelm is going to reach into his pockets and place a bunch of papers on the table.

    Grinning and whispering to his fellow convicts

    "Well the fight was going on, I took the opportunity to do a little looking around. Seems our paladin friend got this job as punishment for being an idiot. Also, last I checked, there was an imp hiding under his bed."
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

    Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •