The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Lightbulb Music for my Cursed and chaotic OC.

Ok, I have this man. He is 9 feet tall, pale, old, nude, boney like someone who hasn't eaten in years, and has a beard that covers his junk. Also, his backstory says he was once a dwarf. But due to someone requesting him to fetch an item (Grupnak unknowing it was cursed), he was thrown into a steady rail of insanity and body modification. He has taken to finding any cursed items he can get his hands on.

When my party fills certain stipulations, he appears. He gives them one free cursed fortune cookie, and an item they request. Never anything premade or homebrewed by others (Usually). And they have a curse I make then and there. But I need some music for him. Something that utterly oozes chaos, to be in line with his random and sporadic personality.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Music for my Cursed and chaotic OC.

Quote Originally Posted by LardMcLovin View Post
    Ok, I have this man. He is 9 feet tall, pale, old, nude, boney like someone who hasn't eaten in years, and has a beard that covers his junk. Also, his backstory says he was once a dwarf. But due to someone requesting him to fetch an item (Grupnak unknowing it was cursed), he was thrown into a steady rail of insanity and body modification. He has taken to finding any cursed items he can get his hands on.

When my party fills certain stipulations, he appears. He gives them one free cursed fortune cookie, and an item they request. Never anything premade or homebrewed by others (Usually). And they have a curse I make then and there. But I need some music for him. Something that utterly oozes chaos, to be in line with his random and sporadic personality.
    Whimsical chaos?

Primus in general. The Air Is Getting Slippery specifically.

For varying degrees of whimsy versus sounding cursed...Tom Waits.

The Black Rider
    Russian Dance
    Oily Night
    Heigh Ho
    We're All Mad Here
    Black Box

(bonus points because if anyone has a cursed fortune cookie, it's Tom Waits)

More frantic creepy madness...George Crumb threnodies.

More classical:

Grieg, In the Hall of the Mountain King
    Saint-Saens, Danse Macabre
    Paganini, Caprice #5 and #24

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Music for my Cursed and chaotic OC.

pacifist sans theme?
    Current characters:
    Drakirr (Blue Dragonborn Warlock)
    Alyfyldyr Hyalythki (Rock Gnome Wizard)
    Harilidir (Half-elf Bard)
    Kazaharad Akaztkl (Goliath Barbarian)
    Luft (air-genasi druid)
    And of course Lizard Wizard (Lizardfolk Sorcerer)

4. - Top - End - #4