The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Default Rich's OotS Fan Art Policy?

Does anyone have a link to the thread where Rich discusses his policy on OotS fan art? I seem to recall he had it posted at some point in time, but I can't seem to find it.

It's probably staring me in the face.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Re: Rich's OotS Fan Art Policy?

Dunno, but he has liked OOTS fanart before so he clearly doesn't have any problem with it, what he did say was that he wasn't really into fanfiction cause he didn't saw the point of it, but also said if you wanted to do it he didn't had a problem with it

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Dunno, but he has liked OOTS fanart before so he clearly doesn't have any problem with it, what he did say was that he wasn't really into fanfiction cause he didn't saw the point of it, but also said if you wanted to do it he didn't had a problem with it
    Thanks!

After digging around some more I found some guidelines in the Fan Comic forum.

Not quite what I was looking for (I don't draw fan comics). But close enough. And it sounds like you're right about his general policy.
    Last edited by xroads; 2019-09-13 at 10:06 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Well that is nice to know at least.