The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 99
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    You ask May about the origins, as she begins to talk about life as a whole in Emberhead, acknowledging your question, but not really responding to it. “In her letters my sister always asks if I’m not bored, living in such a small place. She lives in New York. Then she writes about how frightened she is to walk home at night! I ask you.
    You mention your hopes for a new life in Arkham, while also trying to insert another query concerning the festival. May doesn’t seem to hear you.
    It’s a small place here, yes, but that means we have real community. Everybody’s face is known. Everybody works together. Nobody is excluded. Except those who choose to exclude themselves, of course. I couldn’t live anywhere else now.
    ----

    Please give me a Charm (you consider yourself a Neophyte in this field) roll as you're talking to her.
    In addition, concerning the culture and anthropology of the whole Beacon festival thing, it was not too uncommon for firey processions to exist due to the descendants of the Gauls from Europe coming over to America and bringing with them their culture's traditions. Although, give me a History (you consider yourself to be a professional in this field) or Anthropology (you consider yourself to be an amateur in this field) roll nevertheless (so I guess that makes two rolls).

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    A bit annoyed by her rambling, Malachi tries to stay cool. Feigning interest in her small talk and trying to draw more information out of her.

    --------
    Charm (1d100)[64]

    History (1d100)[100]

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    As the hour wears on, you eventually give up your attempts to gather information about the festival, presuming May is either too wrapped up in her own world, or just incredibly tired. Instead you simply listen along and you are amused to hear May transform into a sort of tired tourist guide.
    Of course the views from here are spectacular on a good day. A clear view all the way round. If you’re a painter you’ll be right at home. If your tastes run more to the artisan, there are workshops on Silbury Street. Just at the end here and turn right. They’re not set up for visitors, you understand? But you’ll see the real craftsmen at work. The genuine article. Now, if you’re looking for freshly baked bread...
    It seems a shame to point out that you intend to be on the road again shortly. You let May continue until she begins to yawn.
    Would you listen to me yapping? Time to turn in. When would you like your breakfast?

    You recall that Silas mentioned you would be out of here at eight, so it should be a pretty simple calculus to determine when to wake up.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    "Thank you kindly, I'll take my breakfast at 6:30 if that is fine with you. I'd like to get up early and explore the town a bit more before I leave tomorrow." Malachi smiles. "You have a good night, thanks so much for the tour."

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    As May nods and stands to put the bowls away, you hear a clunk behind you. You look over your shoulder, but all you can see is a wooden door, securely closed.
    May tuts. “The young lady of the house. She’ll have been listening to us. Ruth! Come and greet our guest.
    There is a short pause, then the door creaks open. Two wide eyes peer at you from the gap, between tousled hair and a rough nightgown.
    What do you say?
    The eyes blink. “Pleased to meet you.
    Now get back to bed.
    The door closes again.
    My daughter Ruth. Ten years this summer. She’s a delight and a torment all in one. Don’t worry, she sleeps in with me. She’ll not disturb you. Good night now.
    You retire to your room. It is a little chilly, but you are too tired to worry about lighting the fire. The sheets are clean and the bed soon warms up. The silence outside is strange after living in a town for so long, but you soon drop off.

    You dream of fire in the grate; coruscating colors shimmering through the dancing tongues of flame. At first they are tiny, almost microscopic, but they grow, and grow, until a kaleidoscopic inferno spills from the fireplace, spreading across the floor, up the sheets…
    You wake with a start. Daylight glints through the curtains. You get up and examine the grate, blinking the sleep from your eyes. It is quite cold.
    ----

    If you have taken any damage, you may heal 1 hit point back for your night’s sleep (yes, long rests heal 1 HP).
    ----

    May seems to have no running water, but has supplied some in a ceramic jug. You freshen up at the washstand and go in. She cooks a hearty breakfast and leaves you in peace to eat. At about seven, you are paid up, packed, and ready to go. You bid May goodbye and she wishes you the best for your new career in Arkham.

    You wander the streets of Emberhead without any particular destination in mind. The village is built on a relatively flat upland with splendid views. To the north, the hazy tips of the White Mountains reach for the heavens; to the south, the sparkling waters of Lake Winnipesaukee touch the horizon.
    The village itself takes less than a couple minutes to cross from edge to edge. However, it is literally edge to edge, as with the exception of the two roads out of town, all that's there is a massive drop-off. You arrived on the winding road to the west. The only other road leaves to the south, following a lower ridge of land as it turns east. In the northernmost part of town, you see the courtyard mentioned by May home to several artisans. Next to that is the town's largest building (which isn't saying too much) - presumably the village hall. Meanwhile, in the southwest of the village, an open grassy space borders a ruined church, its graveyard cresting the cliffs. To the northeast, the three main thoroughfares, with a general store being one of the only real businesses open, meet at a raised black metal structure. It looms, stark against the blue sky.



    You are already tired of your heavy bags. Hopefully, Silas has repaired the motor coach and you can resume your long journey. A sourpuss he might be, but the old driver seemed to understand his vehicle well enough. You pause to check your watch—still twenty minutes early—and round the final corner.
    The motor coach is gone.
    You put your bags down and search the area, trekking up and down slopes and around corners. At the edge of the village, you trace the long road back as it winds across the hills. Eight o’clock comes and goes. There is no coach to be seen.
    A passing villager notices your bags.
    Looking for the bus? I heard him take off at first light. He’s due back in three or four days. If you need a place to stay, May Ledbetter rents a room.” The man raises his hat to you and strolls on into the village.
    You curse Silas under your breath. Perhaps he went for parts. But you wonder if the old goat has stranded you here on purpose.

    May is doing laundry, and looks surprised to see you again. “Forgot something?” When you explain the situation, she offers to store your bags while you try to arrange alternative transport. You are grateful to relinquish the load.
    Nobody here has anything like a car.” She strokes her chin and narrows her eyes. “Maybe you could find somebody with a horse and a cart for your bags. I could ask around later. Try Mr. Winters at the village hall, he’ll know if anyone will. Or ask among the artisans. Their workshops are first left on Silbury Street.” She reaches over and squeezes your wrist. “Don’t worry, I won’t see you sleeping in the street, money or no money.
    You thank May, and turn to face the village.

    ----

    Oh boy, that was long. I hope you got all of that; but basically... where do you want to head now to find transport out of here? Some places of interest that I listed were: The lower ridge of land that heads eastward, the artisan's courtyard, the village hall, the church, the general store, or the raised black metal structure?

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    "Thank you so much May. At least there's a silver lining, I can enjoy your town some more and might get to see the festival after all."

    Frusturated at being stranded but determined to make the best of the situation, Malachi heads out for a morning walk. Sketchbook, charcoal, and pencils in hand.

    First he goes to examine the ruined church. The place may have engravings or artifacts worth documenting, and maybe even a few smaller curios that no one would notice missing.
    Last edited by KoboldEmperor; 2019-09-14 at 04:57 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    You cross the street towards the church. As you glance to your left, your gaze alights on the large metal structure. Something bothers you about its positioning. You back up and look again. Yes! Emberhead’s central thoroughfare points directly at the structure. This seems too precise to be a coincidence.
    You press on and draw into the shadow of the church. The building is in a sorry state. The top of the steeple is missing, a ragged gash of splintered boards marking its absence, and the floors beneath it have collapsed. It appears to have torn through the roof of the main building as it fell. Only the back half is still intact. The white paint, which once covered the church, has yellowed and peeled.
    It seems safe enough to explore the rear section. Old pews are stacked against the wall, choked with mildew. Most of the windows are broken. You guess this church has been disused for about twenty years. There is little more to interest you, with no artifacts or curios of any kind.
    ----

    Nevertheless, please give me a Ride (you consider yourself a beginner in this field) roll with a Bonus Die, which means that you roll 1d100 but you also roll another d10. The d10 rolled can be substituted for the ten's place of the d100 if it's lower.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi sighs, it seems this town was determined to be disappointing. He hoped the artisans would be more promising.

    ------

    Ride:
    (1d100)[55]
    (1d10)[1]

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Emberhead, 8:38 AM, September 2nd, 1921

    You are beginning to get your bearings in Emberhead. So you're headed towards the Artisan's Courtyard next?
    ----

    Just for posterity's sake, I'll list the options again: The lower ridge of land that heads eastward, the artisan's courtyard, the village hall, the church, the general store, or the raised black metal structure?

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi heads off to the artisan's courtyard to see the local talent, dusting any ash off his clothes and hands as he walks.

    He makes a mental note to examine the raised metal structure later, it may be important to the festival.

    ------

    Indeed
    Last edited by KoboldEmperor; 2019-09-15 at 06:58 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Not far from the Ledbetter house, on the north side of Silbury Street, there is an open courtyard. The rhythmic tattoo of a hammer seems to announce your approach.
    The courtyard is the busiest location you have yet seen in Emberhead. It is bordered by a ring of workshops. Some are brick buildings, some only rough huts. A blacksmith ceases to hammer, thrusting something red and glowing into a bucket of cold water. A weaver looks up from his loom, blinking at you for a moment before returning to his shuttle. A potter, engraver, and carpenter each work in their own space, exchanging friendly banter.
    You move among the artisans, chatting about their work. Eventually you bring up the question of export. Some of them send occasional packages with Silas. Some restrict their custom entirely to villagers. You receive no suggestions about alternative transport.
    ----

    Please give me a Psychology (you consider yourself a neophyte in this field) roll as you're talking amongst the Artisans.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi enjoys watching them work and mingling. In addition to seeking an alternate way out, he enquires to see if the blacksmith has a hunting knife of some kind available for sale.

    ------

    (1d100)[31] psychology

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    The blacksmith gives a simple grunt of "General store." And you see that he is making... chains? Interesting.

    Emberhead, 9:47 AM, September 2nd, 1921

    You're beginning to understand all of the main thoroughfares of Emberhead by now, would you like to continue to explore?
    ----

    Listing locations! The lower ridge of land that heads eastward, the artisan's courtyard, the village hall, the church, the general store, or the raised black metal structure?

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi thanks the smith and heads to the raised black structure. The general store could wait, not like there was much to do beyond waiting for Silas to return anyways. Might as well explore all the town has to offer.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    You walk up The Approach, the most central of the village’s major streets. It points directly at the odd metal structure. As you emerge from the shade of the nearby buildings, you are greeted by a magnificent panorama spread from the north to the southeast. The last colors of fall tint the hills in a sleepy gold.
    The structure, by contrast, is made from uncompromising iron, singed black. It supports an immense curved platform at the level of your head. Further struts snake up to a central point. It looks like they may have been some kind of sculpture at one time, but are now twisted and melted beyond recognition.
    An older gentleman passes, looking up at you with rheumy eyes. “Are you here for the Festival?” he asks. “That’s the Beacon. When they light it, night after next, you’ll be able to see it ten miles away.” He gives a little nod of satisfaction, then moves on, leaning on his walking stick.
    Now you notice bundles of wood, tied and stacked against the buildings nearby. Perhaps this Festival would be an interesting diversion. But you really must head to Arkham as soon as possible.
    ----

    Nevertheless, as you look around, please give me a Spot Hidden roll.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi brushes his fingers against the structure and takes a moment to take in the view. Silas at least picked a nice place to leave him stranded, but he still hoped to get a refund when the bastard got back to town.

    He decides to sit for awhile and sketch the structure and its surrounding landscape.

    -----

    (1d100)[14] spot hidden

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    You've succeeded in this roll, later on you may have the opportunity to improve your abilities in this skill.
    ----

    With your sketch done, you figure it's time to head back to the center of town. As you walk away from the iron structure, you notice something strange about the construction of the village. All the wooden dwellings are concentrated in the west and southwest. To the east and northeast, closest to the Beacon, the buildings are formed from dark brick and clay. Does this mean the settlement began at the Beacon, and spread west?

    Emberhead, 11:01 AM, September 2nd, 1921

    The confines of Emberhead are becoming cramped, and you feel like this town is slowly closing in on you. Would you like to explore some more?
    ----

    A list: The lower ridge of land that heads eastward, the artisan's courtyard, the village hall, the church, the general store, or the raised black metal structure?
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2019-09-23 at 08:10 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi writes his observation on the village construction on the back of his sketch. Once he got to Arkham it would be interesting to see if the beacon was constructed first, and why. To build the beacon first seemed an odd choice, like some land locked lighthouse as the root of the town.

    He heads off to the general store. Seeking some basic hunting and survival supplies, a strudy knife, a warm water-resistant hooded jacket, a flint, and some rope and string. If Silas wasn't back here in the three or four days he was expected, maybe he'd try to buy a pack mule and walk down the road like some sad parody of Mother Mary and Jospeh until he found a town with more civilization.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    The general store is on a corner beside the main road, just before it plunges to the south. The shopkeeper is a brisk, immense lady with a starched apron and strong shoulders. She looks hard at your unfamiliar face.
    Transport? There’s a motor coach comes through twice a week. Missed it? Hmm. Truck brings in my supplies every second Tuesday, but he’s not due until next week. As for horses, well, we don't have any of those around here.” She shrugs, only to quickly add: "At least none for sale."
    It seems Emberhead is content to keep its distance from the outside world.
    ----

    You have enough cash on you to buy one or two inexpensive everyday items here. Remember the year is 1921! The shop stocks no weapons except a dusty hunting knife, which you may purchase if you want.

    Therefore you could probably get the knife, to be honest, the Jacket would most likely not be here (costing anywhere from $9.95 to $35.00 in 1920s money [like $200-$500 or so]), but you could probably purchase some waterproof matches and some twine instead (Rope is also apparently crazy expensive).
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2019-09-16 at 01:17 AM.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi nods, and tries not to look disappointed in the further lack of transport. "I understand. I'll get the knife, matches, and twine please." He pulls out his wallet.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Emberhead, 11:55 AM, September 2nd, 1921

    Your morning exertions have left you hungry. You roam the streets of Emberhead looking for sustenance. There is nothing resembling the busy cafés of your hometown, or anything that might be called a restaurant.
    It is beginning to look like you will have to get supplies from the general store when May Ledbetter comes down the street with a girl trailing in her wake. This must be Ruth. As she notices you, she races past her mother and approaches you with a smile. This is a different Ruth from the shy creature of last night.
    As she reaches you, she stops and stretches her arms up in celebration. She looks up into your eyes. Abruptly the smile drops from her face and she looks several years older.
    Get out before the festival,” she hisses. “Get out!” She blinks hard, then scuttles back towards her mother.
    May approaches, wrapping an arm around her daughter’s shoulders. She smiles. “How are you getting on? Have you found transport?
    Startled, you explain the frustrations of the situation.
    I’d try Mr. Winters in the village hall. He’s always in of an afternoon. You’ll be hungry by now? Help yourself to any food in the house. The door’s not locked.
    You glance at Ruth where she has squirreled herself behind her mother’s leg. Her eyes implore you to silence.
    ----

    Well, that was certainly strange. Although, to figure things out further would you like to ask Ruth or her mother about what she said? Or are you complying with Ruth's desire?

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi thanks May for the tip and he hospitality. He tries not to look at Ruth, either the child was acting out for attention or in real danger, and neither would be improved by him pestering her further. At least not with her mother present.

    Slightly shaken by the experience, and wondering if May abused her child, he headed back to her house for some food. He wanted to be visiting the town hall on a full stomach in case it turned out a long, involed, argument was needed to borrow some local transport.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    You take your leave of the Ledbetters and head towards their house. The door opens easily. In the low kitchen you make a meal from stodgy bread and leftover stew. A little window offers a view to the mountains.
    If you learned one thing this morning, it was that Emberhead’s streets hold little to occupy the visitor from out of town. But there are still about five hours of daylight remaining. You could take some provisions and the bare essentials from your luggage, and set out in the hope of reaching another settlement before dark. Or you could ask advice from this Mr. Winters.
    ----

    Shall I assume you're heading to the Village Hall?

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi quickly gobbles up the meal, it is not enjoyable but certainly satisfying. He then heads of to find this Mr. Winters fellow. If he had to walk it could wait until morning.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Emberhead, 1:14 PM, September 2nd, 1921

    As you enter, you cannot help but feel conscious of the oppressive black metal structure framed at the end of the road. The shutters of the hall are open and some windows left ajar. There is no knocker, but a little bell over the entrance tinkles as you push the front door.
    Inside, a sturdy door to your right is marked PRIVATE. To your left, an opening leads through to a bright room. You take a few steps inside. Benches line the walls and there are two noticeboards mounted between the windows.
    ----

    Those noticeboards look interesting, of course, someone also might be in the room.
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2019-09-16 at 11:09 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    Malachi heads over and reads the noticeboard, genuinely shocked to see the town had more than one notice on the board.

    After his curiosity is satisfied he knocks on the door, surely it was the mayor's office.

    -------

    Assuming nothing happens as he's reading the noticeboard.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    The floorboards creak beneath you as you cross the room. You feel a slight spring in your step. Perhaps this room is used as a gymnasium for the village children.
    One noticeboard appears to be for the adults of the community, and one for the children. The former looks neglected, featuring handwritten advertisements for household items and a yellowed note about telegraph pricing. There is nothing about the festival.
    The children’s noticeboard has a schedule for weekly crèche services, and a number of paintings obviously done by the children themselves. Most are incoherent, though colorful. As best you can tell, they depict fireworks, or perhaps the tale of Joseph from the Book of Genesis. One has lost a pin and hangs upside down. It shows a giant bird attacking Emberhead. Or it might simply be that the artist has not yet mastered the subtleties of scale.
    ----

    Please give me a Spot Hidden roll (you consider yourself a professional in this field) as you examine the notice boards.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    As he looks at the art Malachi searches for names, perhaps Ruth made a nice little painting... or an unsettling portrait of her unhappy home life.

    ------
    (1d100)[89] Spot Hidden

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    The door scrapes behind you. A middle-aged, bespectacled gentleman appears in the doorway. “May I help you?
    You explain you are visiting on May Ledbetter’s recommendation.
    Ah. Well, I’m Clyde Winters. I’m not sure I can help you, but… would you care for some coffee? I’m partial to a cup in the afternoon.
    He gestures to the open door behind him. This seems like a worthwhile opportunity, and you are a little thirsty.

    You step through the door marked PRIVATE. The other side of the village hall is in marked contrast to the public space. The room is compact, lined with shelves of books and file alcoves. One corner is reserved for a tiny pantry and what is presumably a water closet.
    You study Mr. Winters as he fills the percolator. Although thin on top, his hair is oiled and neatly swept back. His suit is a sober affair, and well-tailored even if the cut is a little old-fashioned. A lesser man working alone might have loosened his bow tie for comfort.
    On the desk against the opposite wall, you notice what looks like a telegraph set.
    ----

    Do you feel like jumping in and asking about the telegraph, or just making small talk first?

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: KoboldEmperor's Alone Against the Flames IC

    "Good to meet you Mr. Winters, I'm Malachi. Lovely town you have here." Malachi has a seat and tries to strike up some small talk, trying to get the mayor comfortable and maybe learn more about the town and the festival before asking him about the telegraph.
    Last edited by KoboldEmperor; 2019-09-21 at 05:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •