The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: 3.5 Campaign - Agents of the Emporium

I need to finish spending gold and write the actual background from the bullet points I have.

Here is Kyra Mora - Human Duskblade
    Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live to serve. Our lives are yours.

Awesome Richard avatar by kpenguin!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry, gotta ask about XP again. Several psion powers expend XP, and I'm intrigued by the team companion spirit concept starting on DMGII page 194, which requires 300XP from each team member. If that's allowed, I'll include the expensive ritual materials in my initial purchases.
    Avatar by Meltheim: Eveve, dwarven battlemind, 4e Dark Sun

Current games list

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    Sorry, gotta ask about XP again. Several psion powers expend XP, and I'm intrigued by the team companion spirit concept starting on DMGII page 194, which requires 300XP from each team member. If that's allowed, I'll include the expensive ritual materials in my initial purchases.
    What characteristics were you thinking for the team spirit companion ,i had a quickly read on them and the more interesting are the communication and salve for the general , but salve can be emulated in a better way by a paladin divine spirit like in my Smit build (by level 5 his spirit of healing could heal 50 hit points)
    Last edited by Quentinas; 2019-09-17 at 05:59 AM.
    Spoiler: Medals
    Show
    Spoiler: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge: E6 Appetizer Edition
    Show
    Silver medal as Xin in Round XVII
    Gold Medal as Smit in Round XVIII
    Silver Medal as Hit Me In Round XIX
    Gold Medal as The Exiled in Round XIX

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

In terms of power, the spell-multiplying thing is pretty nice, turning one spell slot into 4 or more. And since you get one "general characteristic" and one "specific characteristic", add a pool of Spot or AC bonuses -- those are things useful in pretty much any adventuring day.

I also just like the concept. It adds flavor to the world while helping to unite the characters.

Current games list

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

When is this hopefully looking to start?

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulOak View Post
    Just the classes are approved, but that said ALL of Grod's class revisions from the linked system are approved. No need to ask for those.
    Cool. WIP Vrazik, human warmage. Orphan that grew up under the apprenticeship of a middle to upper middle power member of the Emporium who dealt with trade and behind the scenes "diplomacy" for the good of the Emporium. He's recently completed his apprenticeship (reached level 5) and this would be his first outing since then.

Some questions:

1) Retro skill points for INT increase?
    2) Vrazik grew up within the Emporium and was often on external missions with his mentor. For a class skill I was wondering if I could trade Knowledge (Engineering) for Knowledge (Local)? It would so much more sense in this case.
    3) Feat:Extra Spell- any Evocation spell or any wizard spell?
    4) Grod's Warmage Energy Trick is effectively the feat Energy Substitution as a class ability. More so for the future, but would it affect reserve feats too?
    5) Partially charged wands ok?

Spirit Companion- I like the idea. I've tried to get team benefits going in other games to no avail. Magical Storage and Lightning caught my eye. The ritual could be part of us getting together initially or something we do after our first bit of XP.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Warmage spell list has enough variety of energy spells at each levels that you don't need to worry about substitution for reserve feats, I would have thought? Though I'm basing that on my experience of the original list, not Grod's.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

Plenty of variety, true. I have DM in another game who's known for extended (40+ round) fights so I've got a mindset of having a way to deal with that. Fiery Burst has a low prerequisite but can still scale like the other reserved feats. Being able to substitute with Fiery Burst would cover being faced by a horde of those who laugh in the face of fire. Plus, it was a curiosity and asking it now puts that to rest for me now.
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Suga for Kish's The Sunless Citadel
    Kricen for J-H's Complex of Doom

Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, I misunderstood your question, I thought it was about powering reserve feats (e.g. substituting Cone of Cold with fire with Energy Trick in order to power Fiery Burst). Energy Trick refers to spells though, while reserve feats are all Supernatural abilities, so it wouldn't apply.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Start date is still TBD. I'm enjoying seeing some characters come together.

Re Companion Spirit: If that's something the group would like to see, I'm happy to implement it as part of the story.

@Cavir:

1) Sure, doing the math otherwise is rough.
    2) Sounds fair.
    3) You gain one extra spell that would normally be on your list (unless you can cast your entire list, in which case we can talk about it).
    4) I don't think it's broken to say yes.
    5) Yes, but only at creation. There is no magic mart going forward that you know of.

I'm sticking with milestone leveling. Things with EXP costs we'll discuss on a case-by-case basis.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

1) Retro skill points for INT increase? Sure, doing the math otherwise is rough.
    2) Vrazik grew up within the Emporium and was often on external missions with his mentor. For a class skill I was wondering if I could trade Knowledge (Engineering) for Knowledge (Local)? It would so much more sense in this case. Sounds fair.
    3) Feat:Extra Spell- any Evocation spell or any wizard spell? You gain one extra spell that would normally be on your list (unless you can cast your entire list, in which case we can talk about it).
    4) Grod's Warmage Energy Trick is effectively the feat Energy Substitution as a class ability. More so for the future, but would it affect reserve feats too? I don't think it's broken to say yes.
    5) Partially charged wands ok? Yes, but only at creation. There is no magic mart going forward that you know of.
    Thanks, especially for the skill trade.

Warmages get their entire list, but it looks like I won't be taking the Extra Spell feat at this point so almost a mute point for now except the Feat Apprentice has: "Each time an apprentice gains another of these levels, he can choose to learn a new spell in place of one he already knows. The new spell's level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged." Assuming I can exchange to any sorcerer evocation spell, I'd like to propose:
    2) Lose Shocking Grasp Gain Tenser's Floating Disk
    3) Lose Acid Arrow Gain Ray of Ice
    4) Lose Ice Knife Gain Wings of Cover
    5) Lose Acid Breath Gain Ray of the Python
    This bonus only goes until level 5 so this is the end of the feature.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Wings of Cover is a Sorcerer-only spell, not on the general Sorcerer/Wizard list...

I'm thinking of working up a Grod's Stalwart Warlock for some fun-sounding invocation-gishing. I think Grod's rules for Essence invocations for the Stalwart Warlock needs a little tweaking to make the most sense, which I'll propose after I've checked to see if anyone else is pitching Warlock...

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Adventurer View Post
    Wings of Cover is a Sorcerer-only spell, not on the general Sorcerer/Wizard list...
    But nowhere on the feat description does it specify which lists you're allowed to pull from using the feat and which ones you're not allowed to pull from, and the listed "assumption" is to pull evocation spells from the sorcerer list. Presuming that the assumption is kosher with the DM, it's legal.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Going to see how well I am at making homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    killing and eating a bag of rats is probably kosher.
    Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning

"I hope that you don't get the impression that I would munchkin the rules if I was in a D&D world IRL... Even though I totally would" -Myself

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

I believe that I'm ready for submission/review, reposting sheet for convenience: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2010818

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Made a base chart for PeacefulOak's ease. His call if backgrounds and sheets are complete so I left them blank. If I missed anyone it wasn't on purpose. Let me know and I'll add it.

Player
    Character Name Race Class(es) Picture? Background? Complete?
    Auranghzeb Sir Parnaso Gold Dwarf Dragonfire Adept/Cleric Yes
    Cygnia Coraz Tylin Human Cleric (Cloistered) Yes
    BelGareth Grik R'vasala Duskling, Fey Druid (shapeshifter\Incarnum) Yes
    kinem Kard Rockwell Dwarf Stonemage Yes
    Alabenson Thetsu Vanara Feyblessed No
    Goaty14 Aurae Draemeith Killoren Ritualist Yes
    Quentinas Ivar Gemwork Aleithian dwarf Psychic warrior No
    dragonsamurai77 Nobuyuri Sekigawa Hengeyokai (fox) Wu Jen No
    Fliggl Gloimondil Tungbarson Dwarf Warden Yes
    Woodwalker Keen Tiefling Archivist Yes
    Master_Rahl22 Kyra Mora Human Duskblade No
    Cavir Vrazik Human Warmage Yes
    Dimers Grey Breuer Elan psion (telepath) No
    Ancient Riard Rimone Siallazar Human G.Swashbuckler/G. SwordSage Yes
    Book Wombat Mae Arkhalis Tibbit Psion (Clairsentience) Yes
    Mr Adventurer Hechtor Vim Human Stalwart Warlock Yes
    Mr Adventurer Karolus Vex Human Swordsage Yes
    Last edited by Cavir; 2019-09-22 at 09:32 PM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

Is Arcane Gnome fine? If yes, sheet just needs fluff and equipment.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cavir View Post
    Made a base chart for PeacefulOak's ease. His call if backgrounds and sheets are complete so I left them blank. If I missed anyone it wasn't on purpose. Let me know and I'll add it.
    Thank you! I'm still interested and I have a proto-sheet. Not sure I'll be able to finish in time for selection, but it doesn't hurt to put it there.

Current games list

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

If Cavir could edit my "Background" and "Completion" to "Done" and "Yes" (or the standardized equivalent) on the table, that'd be fantastic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Going to see how well I am at making homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    killing and eating a bag of rats is probably kosher.
    Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning

"I hope that you don't get the impression that I would munchkin the rules if I was in a D&D world IRL... Even though I totally would" -Myself

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Goaty14 View Post
    If Cavir could edit my "Background" and "Completion" to "Done" and "Yes" (or the standardized equivalent) on the table, that'd be fantastic
    I'll do this when I add the table to the OP and do some sheet reviews.

Still plenty of time for people to complete sheets for now.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

I cannot help but notice there's a certain lack of... how do we best put this... clever gits on that list. I can fix this. For a price.

More seriously, I'm quite interested as some sort of grod's rogue or seer, depending on what the ritualist and archivist are focusing on. The other main determining factor is that I want the ability to pull out things as a "I planned for this" type of deal, without having to do the OOC bookkeeping. So, would I be able to get one of the line of Adventurerís Packs here? And would I be able to opt into using Grod's magic item light rules? Less important to me, but still would be quite nice.

As far as characters, I like the idea of a professor of history, focused on delving into the past and finding out how it actually went down. She's a natural philosopher, not a dedicated mage, and while she might not talk about how she learned to pick locks or pockets, she can do it, and it's been a great help so far to the Emporium.
    LGBTA+itP

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGuy

I need to finish spending gold and finish up my backstory. I'll see about getting that done tonight.
    Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live to serve. Our lives are yours.

Awesome Richard avatar by kpenguin!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yeah, I've gotta pick spells still. I was thinking about leaning heavily into summoning, but I feel like that always makes it tough on the GM. So I'm thinking about going a little more into the buffer side of it.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

Is Magic/Psionics Transparency in place?
    Also, is Arcane Gnome fine?
    . .-. .-. --- .-. / ....- ----- ....- ---... / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. --- - / ..-. .. -. -.. / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. / ---... -.--.-

Discord: Book Wombat#4020, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

24. - Top - End - #84
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Putting together Riard Rimone Siallazar, dashing student of the sword, lover and nimble bastard.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Is Magic/Psionics Transparency in place? Going to say No.
    Also, is Arcane Gnome fine? No to this as well, that's a lot of goodies for free.
    Answers above in Bold.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    I cannot help but notice there's a certain lack of... how do we best put this... clever gits on that list. I can fix this. For a price.

More seriously, I'm quite interested as some sort of grod's rogue or seer, depending on what the ritualist and archivist are focusing on. The other main determining factor is that I want the ability to pull out things as a "I planned for this" type of deal, without having to do the OOC bookkeeping. So, would I be able to get one of the line of Adventurerís Packs here? And would I be able to opt into using Grod's magic item light rules? Less important to me, but still would be quite nice.

As far as characters, I like the idea of a professor of history, focused on delving into the past and finding out how it actually went down. She's a natural philosopher, not a dedicated mage, and while she might not talk about how she learned to pick locks or pockets, she can do it, and it's been a great help so far to the Emporium.
    Neat idea. What I have done in the past as a player is devote a chunk of wealth to "Adventuring Supplies", which allows for a reasonable amount of "Oh yeah, I have that right here!" to happen, as it relates to non-magical items.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

The rules I linked was pretty much codified rules for doing exactly that. Good to know, I'll throw it together.
    LGBTA+itP

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    The rules I linked was pretty much codified rules for doing exactly that. Good to know, I'll throw it together.
    Sorry, totally didn't click that link. I ass-u-me-d it was the equipment kits that you can find on the SRD. My bad, that all looks pretty well put together! Go for it.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

Mae Arkhalis, needs just a bit more equipment, otherwise done (hopefully).
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2019-09-20 at 06:20 PM.
    . .-. .-. --- .-. / ....- ----- ....- ---... / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. --- - / ..-. .. -. -.. / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. / ---... -.--.-

Discord: Book Wombat#4020, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulOak View Post
    If you'd rather post a stub along with an explanation of what you're looking to achieve with the character, and a backstory/fluff, then that would also be acceptable.
    Lovely! Here's a couple of ideas I think I would enjoy playing:

Hechtor Vim was originally a simple hired guard for the Emporium. His life was ordinary. He stood guard inside the library every afternoon five days of the week, and every afternoon and evening on the remaining days of the week. He was young then. It didn't last. Late one shift, on a moonless night, black-hooded agents came struggling into the Emporium carrying something heavy, swaddled in grey cloth. Hechtor went to see if they needed help - and they did, but not the kind of help Hechtor could offer them. With a gasp, the nearest figure stumbled forward, arms outstretched. If Hechtor had seen the man's pale skin, pulled taut and cracked, he might have stopped. But the night was too dark, the light of the lantern too wan. That black-hooded agent died with a strangled gurgle as Hechtor reached the pair. Alone, the agent's partner couldn't hold the bundled weight the two of them had been carrying. It fell to the floor with a thud like a stone coffin lid. The grey cloths covering it fell away, and Hechtor's startled gaze was drawn to its black-veined surface, and the inhuman runes that swam there, etched in pallid light.

At the dawn, the curators of the Emporium found him, flanked by two empty black hooded robes, kneeling, eyes unblinking, staring at a featureless black granite stone. Hechtor remembered nothing. The curators had been expecting the delivery - but not this. They took Hechtor away and put him safely to rest in a nice, safe room, where nobody could bother him. That night, that cell echoed with the screams of a man locked in vivid nightmare. As the sun rose on the next day, Hechtor awoke. A senior curator came and spoke with him, and explained that there had been a... magical accident, and that the Emporium would like to pay him ten times as much not to talk about it, and to carry on acting as a warrior in their service. Hechtor agreed.

Over the handful of years since then, Hechtor has realised a strange and dark power that seems to grow and... gestate... within him. He still serves the Emporium, and has done things he never before dreamed of. His eyes sometimes seem to be missing something human, though, and his hair is streaked grey before his time. Before, he was a dullard guard; now, he's a gruff, forceful adventurer. He looks older than he is.

Spoiler: Hechtor Vim, image
    Show

Stalwart Warlock 5, using Grod's Warlock. I think I mentioned I'd like to propose a tweak to that writeup, to make the Eldritch Essences power make more sense; that proposed amendment is in blue - are you OK with it?

Spoiler: Warlock -- A troubled mage, gifted with great power by dark sources.
    Show
    • Upgrade his HD to a d8
    • Add Hide and Move Silently to their list of class skills
    • His number of invocations known equals his level (see Complete Mage for more choices). He learns one additional invocation at 6th, 11th, and 16th level, when he gains access to a new level of invocation)
    • Add your Charisma modifier to Eldritch Blast damage. At level 10, add twice your Charisma modifier, and at level 20, add three times your Charisma modifier.
    • Eldritch Blast deals 1d6/2 levels damage, as a rogue's sneak attack. You may full attack with Eldritch Blast.
    • Eldritch Essence invocations apply to all attacks in the full attack, but only once per target.
    • Blast Shape invocations are standard actions, and thus not compatible with full attacking. Eldritch Spear and Hideous Blow are exceptions to this rule.

ACF: Stalwart Warlock
    • Upgrade his BAB to full
    • Proficiency with all martial weapons
    • Gain the Duskblade's Armored Mage ability, with all its upgrades: Armored Mage (Ex): Normally, armor of any type interferes with an arcane spellcaster's gestures, which can cause spells to fail if those spells have a somatic component. A duskblade's limited focus and specialized training, however, allows you to avoid arcane spell failure so long as you stick to light armor and light shields. This training does not extend to medium or heavy armors, nor to heavy shields. This ability does not apply to spells gained from a different spellcasting class. At 4th level, you learn to use medium armor with no chance of arcane spell failure. At 7th level, you learn to use a heavy shield with no chance of arcane spell failure.
    • Lose Eldritch Blast
    • Eldritch Essence invocations may be used with mundane attacks instead of your Eldritch Blast-- as a standard action, make a single attack (melee or ranged) at your highest BAB. If it hits, it deals damage as normal, and the foe is affected by the invocation. CORRECTION: Instead of a Standard action, spend a Swift action to add one Eldritch Essence to all of your attacks with one weapon for 1 round. If the Essence would change the damage type of an Eldritch Blast, then it also changes the damage type of your weapon (e.g. Hellfire Blast used with a longsword would mean your longsword attacks deal magical fire damage instead of physical slashing damage). Spell Resistance applies as normal, as the effect is a Spell-like Ability (and is ignored if the Essence says so, as with the case of Vitriolic Blast). If the Essence calls for a saving throw against an effect, then a creature makes a saving throw for each time it is struck by your attacks - but only suffers the effect of one failed save.

What I'll be aiming for with this character is an arcane-supplemented gish with a dark twist that's given life by the darker character of Warlock Invocations. Essentially a melee fighter role. Invocations will generally be chosen to help close the capability gap that melee warriors tend to have in base 3.5, but more importantly to express the dark powers that he has. I'm really keen to try the Eldritch Essences on weapon attacks as I've proposed it, as this is something I've thought of for other homebrew before.

Or, behind door number two:

Karolus Vex left home when barely a stripling to find his destiny. His head was full of bard's tales and legends, and it nearly killed him. He hadn't enough food or the skills to find more; he was two days' walk out of the village when the hobgoblins found him, already weak. They took him captive, as his youth meant he could slave for them for many years; and so he did, for a few weeks. Fortunately for young Vex, an Emporium covert raiding party wiped out the warband in order to take something from their hoard that the hobgoblins had dug up from a long-forgotten burial mound. They freed all the slaves, but left them to fend for themselves - they weren't the mission, after all. Vex and his fellow captives managed to make their way back to civilisation and trade in what little they had been able to take back from the hobgoblin camp. That kept Vex going for a month, but now he was directionless. He knew now how wrong he had been. He started to search ceaselessly for the party that had freed him from slavery, but they had never identified themselves, and he had only caught a glimpse of heraldry. Eventually, having barely arrived at his goal, he collapsed on the steps of the Emporium, a scrap of parchment bearing a scrawl of their seal clutched in his hand.

This was enough of a mystery for the curators of the library to take him into their cells, at least for a little while. When he could explain himself, the man of the Emporium raiding party found him. Vex recognised him. His name was Telleron Vaughan, and he was a master of the sword arts; seeing the desperation and determination in young Vex' eyes, he took him as an apprentice. Since his graduation, Vex has put his skills to use in the service of the Emporium, when they call. In the meantime, he spends his payment carefully, wary of the hard times he's already experienced. His old master Vaughan has retired from active duty - he says - and spends more time deeper in the Emporium's vaults, a senior curator himself, now.

Still a young man, Karolus Vex sometimes has a hard time getting along with other people - the hardships he's endured have made him wary. He still wants to be liked, though, and to have friends, and sometimes the brave and vainglorious youth he once was can be glimpsed breaking through. He longs to find peace and happiness, but hasn't yet quite worked out how. So far, the closest he comes is when he can find real camaraderie and fellowship with other agents of the Emporium...

Spoiler: Karolus Vex, image
    Show

Swordsage 5, using Grod's tweaks:

Spoiler: Grod's swordsage
    Show
    • Add Spot to the list of class skills, and correct the "x6 skill points at first level" error.
    • Gain Adaptive Style as a bonus feat at first level
    • AC Bonus functions in light or no armor, not just when wearing light armor.
    • At 10th level, may use Adaptive Style as a standard action

What I'll be aiming for with this character is a kind of urban ranger feel, with Swordsage abilities focusing on Desert Wind, Shadow Hand, and Setting Sun; I've never seen a Setting Sun practitioner played so if I can make that work, that would be great. Stealth and physical skills will be a priority. Inspired by the art, I'll also see if I can squeeze in two-weapon fighting with sword and hand crossbow, though at 5th level it's unlikely I'll have enough feats; that's OK.

Hopefully you like one of these concepts enough to pick one to join your game; I'll then be happy to work up full character sheets! Cheers!