New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Default Fanart of Vaarsuvius

Hey everyone,
    This is my first time posting in here. I'm not completely up to date with OotS, but I'm getting there slowly. I've made a bit of fanart of Vaarsuvius, because they are wonderful and one of my favorites. It is also a remake piece back from 2014. If you like my art, feel free to follow me at Twitter ( https://twitter.com/Anne_Seberg )

Hope that you are all having a great day!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Fanart of Vaarsuvius

This is absolutely beautiful and I love it.

Can you tell us what technique(s) did you use? Did you start with a physical drawing, then scanned it and completed it digitally? Or did it live from the beginning in the virtual world? Or is it a hyperrealistic drawing in which case mind=blown to the umptieth power?
    Last edited by Cicciograna; 2019-09-16 at 10:57 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Default Re: Fanart of Vaarsuvius

Hi, I painted it from start to finish in Photoshop CS.

I stream alot of my artworks, so you are welcome to follow me on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/annehn :)

In regards of techniques I am not sure what to reply, I've been drawing for all of my life so I guess it's a bit of everything? I am currently working as an illustration freelancer.
    If you're interested in drawing portraits however, I can recommend Proko on Youtube. He has some great videos on how to go about drawing the basic shape of the head and such.

I hope that answered your questions?