The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default (intrest check) d20 bull****

If you are heavy into d&d we have all been there, Dm said no.

Wanna mix pathfinder and 3.5? No. Wanna play with high tech? Dm said no. Wanna do some powerlevel till the game seems no longer fun? dm said no. Wanna use some obscure hidden rule, or homebrew? Dm said HELL no.

I wanna make a discord server spesificly for THOSE people, the ones who scour through every book, in every system, just to find something fun to play, and for DMs who know how to handle these people without saying no.
    Im just thinking of starting this up by myself, so i can only do so much alone. If i cant get any support, ill probably just drop the idea.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Re: (intrest check) d20 bull****

You shall have my collection of pathfinder homebrew that I wrote up when I was in college but have not had a chance to use since I graduated because I moved to a place where D&D 5e was more popular.
    Last edited by Izzarra; 2019-09-20 at 09:04 PM.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

3. - Top - End - #3

OldWizardGuy

Looks into things, and plots. Not too much at first, but he be plotting
    Summer Job has started, and eats a lot of time, particularly on weekends. Replies my be delayed.

4. - Top - End - #4

Chimera

If this is just about going over the top with powers and such, I'm down to try out a ridiculous build I put together a while back. I don't think I've ever had a GM just flat-out tell me "no", only "what if we did this instead?", and that response usually leads to a better representation of what I want for my character anyway. But I'm still willing to toss in my level 20 non-mythic build that can bring down the Oliphaunt of Jandelay.
    Edit: Granted, even though he can bring it down and keep it there, he can't actually kill it, and will have to sit there beating on it for eternity so it doesn't cause more apocalyptic events across multiple worlds...
    Last edited by MinotaurWarblad; 2019-09-20 at 09:44 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

I also have some horribly broken things I'd like to try
    Avatar kindly provided by TinyMushroom!