The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Forgotten Nostalgia

Seven years ago my group beat on of my toughest bosses ever. Our Bravura Warlord used some encounter or daily power that gave everyone an extended crit range (19-20 I think), which subsequently lead everyone to use their APs and multi-attacks, which lead to around with 5 crits (no optimisers, none of us knew what we were doing). It was amazing. This is me at the end of the session, which lasted all of ten seconds or so

Spoiler
    Show

Can anyone tell me the name of the power our warlord used?
    Last edited by Bjarkmundur; 2019-09-22 at 05:15 PM.

Spoiler: How to Make Custom Monsters
    Show

The damage column shows total damage output on hit over an entire round, and is modified based on factors like recharge, AoE etc.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Forgotten Nostalgia

Probably Sunder Armor, a level 7 encounter power from the PHB that gives the Warlord and his allies an 18-20 crit range against the target.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Could be 1 of 2 things:

Sunder Armour, a lvl 7 Encounter power. It's a melee attack that lets you and your allies crit on a 18-20 vs. the target until the end of your next turn.

Unleash Hell, a lvl 19 daily power requiring a heavy thrown weapon. It also gives a crit range of 18-20, but only on ranged attacks. You and your allies all benefit from his until the end of your next turn.
    My current homebrews

The gods play with dice and parchment!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tiornys View Post
    Probably Sunder Armor, a level 7 encounter power from the PHB that gives the Warlord and his allies an 18-20 crit range against the target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pramxnim View Post
    Sunder Armour, a lvl 7 Encounter power. It's a melee attack that lets you and your allies crit on a 18-20 vs. the target until the end of your next turn.
    That's it! Thank you ^^

Spoiler: How to Make Custom Monsters
    Show

The damage column shows total damage output on hit over an entire round, and is modified based on factors like recharge, AoE etc.