New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Spooktober Spooktacular MMXIX

[Fourth Floor]

Raril nods and pushes himself to his feet, Letting Ilpholin help him. "That sounds like a fine idea."

He looks around, seeing the room mostly empty. "Hm... guess the party's over. You had everyone good and scared, though."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Fourth Floor Event

Beamer stares at the zombie for a while before saying, "Oh." He jerks his head up and looks at C4. "Do ya think I should apologize ta the poor guy?
    Fourth Floor Event

Seeing that Nigil leaves quick he shrugs.

"Would have been better, but you will do it next time. Unless you find out where he lives." he then takes a look around.
    "Pretty party crasher here. Guess it is over. I would like to know where the hostess went. Maybe she is just on that fitht floor."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fourth Floor]

"Good," Ilpholin says, leading Raril to the alcohol and picking out the best drink they have available. She hands him the glass. "Every Spooktacular I've seen since getting above ground always seemed to lack actual spooks. Even if they hated it, they're going to remember this one for sure."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Spooky Children]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Sasha shakes her head. Oh so you're supposed to eat it like the ice cream? The cake didn't taste too good, but that was a spoon, so it's understandable.

Likewise, a tendril will tentatively take the caramel treat and slide it under the darkness of the costume, where Sasha presumably begins to eat it.

Wrapper and all.

Well at least the very pointy teeth they got a glimpse of has no time getting through the wrapper, even if it is distasteful trash. It does have trouble chewing the caramel though. So delicious. She'd probably steal another one if she didn't keep needing to chew this one. And chew and chew and chew.

Caramel is sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    Sasha you're supposed to take the wrapper off. Olon tells her, unwrapping another candy (a chocolate liquorice bullet) and passing it to her. No big loss as far as Olon's concerned. She make pictures and stuff. She says she can't teach it though so we went and found a magic book but it made a cake instead. That's when we met Sasha.

Fire makes you hotter. Endok says with authority. If you're not a lynx person then are you something else? My mum met a human once who had a dwarf kid cause their parents died. Oh but you had a bunch of parents right? This is a real puzzler.

((ahhhh I forgot Rath in my last post))

Ha! You must be dealing with some strange demons. Rath tells her. I suppose that's just what they're like here though huh? Most of the ones I've had to deal with want to take my head off. She pulls down the collar of her shirt so Omiko can see her collarbone. There's a small scar there. I got this- she lifts up her shirt again to show a larger scar across her side and this the first time we found em. Got some better armour after that! She says with a laugh.
    "They're delicious, right?" Ankh says, before noticing that she's bitten straight through the wrapper. That's not right, is it? Or maybe the wrappers are good too? She eyes another caramel suspiciously. Have they been missing out this whole time?
    Torry focuses on the real news. "You have a magic book that makes cake?! That's awesome!"
    "Yeah I don't really know what that meant." Shan admits. Fire is hot for anyone. "My mom is a nihil, and my dad is an aphote, and my other mom is a lynx person, and my other parent is a giant bird, so I'm a...I dunno." Shan shrugs and finishes getting their costume back on.

Omiko nods, actually. "We were in sorta a weird subdivision of hell. Didn't get many of the rowdy, head-hunting sort."
    She leans down to look at the small scar. "That's not so bad, a- oh, and right through the armor?" There's the real impressive injury.
    All of a sudden she reaches over, heavy-handed, to touch the scarred dwarf. If she manages, Rath should feel a brief pinch and have her scars disappear.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #335
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fourth Floor Event

Seeing that Nigil leaves quick he shrugs.

"Would have been better, but you will do it next time. Unless you find out where he lives." he then takes a look around.
    "Pretty party crasher here. Guess it is over. I would like to know where the hostess went. Maybe she is just on that fitht floor."
    Fourth Floor Event

Beamer nods. "I should probably go home. I ****ed this place up with the bullets"
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fourth Floor]

Raril accepts the glass and sniffs at it, his sensitive nose picking up on the quality of the alcohol. He appreciates the sentiment, but would have rather had something cheap to quaff to get as quickly to drink as possible. This drink needed to be sipped. Ah well.

He smiles at Ilpholin and raises the glass to her. "Happy Spooktober." The elder drow says, taking a sip. "I suppose we should look for the others. I didn't see Sszinyon or Erelae come up to the fourth floor, but Landon was on the second? If there's people running and screaming, Sszinyon's going to get touchy."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

7. - Top - End - #337

Fourth Floor - Event

"I'm not leaving your side here!" Fidelia insists, stepping out from behind the martian sentinel to throw a right hook into the jaw of an approaching zombot with a slight grunt as the resistance leaves a slight bruise. The swing still manages to stun and throw the automaton off-balance however - which is all the opportunity the squire needs to get in close, follow up with a quick jab to the stomach, and reach around to grab the back of its neck and drive her switchblade deep into the base of the mouth."We're retreating together, I'm not running out of here just to realize you got swarmed and weren't behind me every step of the way!"
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

[Spooky Children]

Oh. That... Does that make sense? Why would anyone wrap up food in a non-food thing?

Sasha nods enthusiastically at Ankh before greedily snatches the chocolate liquorice bullet and devours it too. Much faster than the caramel one. Maybe because she didn't need to chew through an entire wrapper. Omnomnomnom.

One of her shadow tendrils starts to stray awwwfully close to Endok's candy pile.

[Fourth Floor]

"That's a good point." Ilpholin admits, grabbing a non-alcoholic drink for herself. "I'm surprised Uncle Sszinyon made it. I never imagined him as the festive type. Let's go look for them. Which one was Erelae again?" Ilpholin should have this written down somewhere, but probably forgot to study the chart. Too busy setting up everything else.

Regardless, she'll start walking around on the lookout for drow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #339

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Fourth Floor Event

Beamer nods. "I should probably go home. I ****ed this place up with the bullets"
    Fourth Floor Event

"You sure should." C4 replies. He spots the hostess, but seeing her occupied by the drow/werewolf person makes him not want to get close.
    "I should do the same I guess. Nothing here to do anyway."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fourth Floor - Drow Hunt]

"Erelae is my eldest daughter." Raril explains. "She's very close to the Matron, actually. Danube sees her as a useful tool, but since she's not in the main line, she isn't a direct threat. Sszinyon comes to these things on Landon's behalf. That's his son, with that paladin, Endrik. I don't know how that worked, but they've got a kid, so." Raril shrugs.

Landon's still on the second floor, likely blissfully ignorant of the whole Zombie thing. He's probably found some candy by now, after getting his fill of snacks.

Erelae and Sszinyon were on the first floor, talking with Felandria. Things likely got interrupted if people started fleeing that way.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

11. - Top - End - #341
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fourth Floor Event

"You sure should." C4 replies. He spots the hostess, but seeing her occupied by the drow/werewolf person makes him not want to get close.
    "I should do the same I guess. Nothing here to do anyway."
    Fourth Floor

Beamer nods. "Nice meetin' ya," he says before stumbling and swaying towards the elevator.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

12. - Top - End - #342
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Fourth Floor - Event

"I'm not leaving your side here!" Fidelia insists, stepping out from behind the martian sentinel to throw a right hook into the jaw of an approaching zombot with a slight grunt as the resistance leaves a slight bruise. The swing still manages to stun and throw the automaton off-balance however - which is all the opportunity the squire needs to get in close, follow up with a quick jab to the stomach, and reach around to grab the back of its neck and drive her switchblade deep into the base of the mouth."We're retreating together, I'm not running out of here just to realize you got swarmed and weren't behind me every step of the way!"
    "Fine, fine," Saint Lazarus acquiesces, planting her boot in the back of a robot zombie and pushing it into a bunch of its loathsome playmates.

"We're going armed to Thanksmas this year, Fi. I don't care if they say no weapons because there's kids around, I don't care who's hosting. I'll tie some goddamned holly and mistletoe to the hilt if I have to." The stairs should be more or less clear, right? The zombies burst onto the scene from the opposite direction, I think, so running and fighting shouldn't be too hard, especially since these robots aren't meant to actually kill anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

13. - Top - End - #343
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spooky Children

It only really tells you how to make cake. Olon says with a frown. It was pretty nice though.

So you're a... niphynx bird? Endok reasons. Woblin = wolf + goblin, therefore niphynx bird. Endok reaches out with his hand automatically as Sasha's tendril gets close, pulling his pile of candy closer protectively. He has a sister, Sasha! He is wise to all sorts of sneakery.

Rath graciously allows Omiko to touch her scars. All sorts of dwarves wanted to feel them after they'd healed up. Aye well, it was just steel- ow! She says, taken aback by the sudden sting. She looks down at Omiko's hand suspiciously, before noticing her scar was gone. Oh well will you look at that. She says, suddenly smiling warmly. Thank you very much. She says. You're some sort of wizard then? Don't let my kids hear they'll be hounding you for weeks. She looks over to the kids and realises what time it's gotten to. Oh Armok, I really need to get these kids into bed. Olon! Endok! It's time to go!

Awwww. Olon says, nevertheless standing up. You don't argue with mum. Can we take Sasha home with us? Endok asks, before turning to Sasha. Wanna come with us? We're going to the same place, right?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show