The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Default Recruiting : The Inheritance Wars

Hello, I'm ArlEammon.

This is a temporary username.
    Over the many years I've been on Giant in the Playground, I've been interested in something called The Reincarnation Wars. This was an RPG I developed where Human modern day characters were given the abilities and powers of fictional people throughout media such as video games, movies, TV shows and books. Sometimes I got very fortunate with a Reincarnation War role play and they could last a long time, other times not so much.

This time I'm thinking of hosting a variation of that, called "The Inheritance Wars". In The Inheritance Wars, you are the Heirs of powerful characters throughout the Omega Verse, and you get their powers and abilities, in order to fight some kind of ominous threat that is more powerful than any of our characters. During the role play we'd gain more inheritance (Our powers), and travel throughout various fictional settings, such as Star Wars, Dungeons and Dragons, Supernatural, etcetera, as we try to right wrongs, and fight evil.

Oh by the way, just in case someone is confused about what I mean by Inheritance Wars, no, you don't have to be related to these fictional characters that you receive powers from.

I'd like a player vote, who would like to play in Reincarnation Wars, in which the powers the player characters have are based on them being reincarnations, and who wants to play the Inheritance War version, where they just gain powers based on inheriting them from existing characters throughout fiction?

I am accepting a maximum of 12 player characters at this time.

Character Creation:
    Theme: (Optional)
    Musical Theme: (Also Optional)
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Short History: (A few paragraphs should do it. Keep it short-ish.)
    Inheritance/Reincarnation Of: (Choose three characters you want to inherit your powers from).

Power Levels:
    The Power Levels are based somewhat on https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki , you can start with characters that are Large Island Tier (High 6-C) or lower. Later in the role play, you gain more character powers and can reach higher tiers. You don't need to choose characters from the VSBattles Wiki, but you DO need to follow the general guidelines of character creation.
    You can't have significant time manipulation, you can't have true invincibility, you can't have significant power theft, aside from a few restrictions. Sylar, from Heroe's for example, early Sylar, needed to open someone's brain and defeat them to take their power. Rogue from the X-Men needs physical contact, as another example. Also, obviously some level of reality warping is allowed, since magic exists in this setting, but it must have certain levels and restrictions imposed on it. You can't for example, have an ability that just makes all your problems go away.

Role Play Rules:

Obey TOS
    Listen To thy most prodigious GM, me.
    Do not type one liners.
    Do not troll.
    If in doubt about the character creation, ask me.

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/w3Ndxa4
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2019-09-28 at 08:13 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here for 15 years, but I've lost access to my other account.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Recruiting : The Inheritance Wars

This does seem interesting, however I hope you don't mind a question.

For Reincarnation Wars, do we have to pick 'real' people who became mythical? In other words, restricting ourselves to Achilles, Lancelot, and the like? Or are we 'reincarnations', even if the thing or person in question never existed. For example, Mewtwo or Dr. Frankenstein?

And for Inheritance Wars, let me make sure I am understanding it correctly. We are, for lack of a better term, 'clerics' of fictional beings or mythical figures, people granted their powers in some way, shape, or form. If so, should we stick to a 'theme'? Like 'Mad Scientists' or 'Strongest Warriors'?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    This does seem interesting, however I hope you don't mind a question.

For Reincarnation Wars, do we have to pick 'real' people who became mythical? In other words, restricting ourselves to Achilles, Lancelot, and the like? Or are we 'reincarnations', even if the thing or person in question never existed. For example, Mewtwo or Dr. Frankenstein?

And for Inheritance Wars, let me make sure I am understanding it correctly. We are, for lack of a better term, 'clerics' of fictional beings or mythical figures, people granted their powers in some way, shape, or form. If so, should we stick to a 'theme'? Like 'Mad Scientists' or 'Strongest Warriors'?
    I'm glad you have asked those questions. In Reincarnation Wars, you can, for example, choose someone completely fictional, which is actually the point of the role play. For example, Doctor Strange (MCU), The Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls 5), and Doctor Fate (Injustice Composite) can all be people you are reincarnated from.

As for Inheritance Wars, no, no one even knows they are going to inherit their powers when they get them. I do recommend you stick to a theme, but it's not in the rules for you to do so, it's just a fun kind of thing to do.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here for 15 years, but I've lost access to my other account.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Theme: Darkness isn't that scary...
    Musical Theme: September Rain by Jinsang
    Name:Morgan Luciano
    Sex: Male
    Appearance:
    Height 6'0"
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Build: Average
    A mousey haired man, he tends to wear black hiking pants with concert t-shirts and is usually seen with a messenger bag.
    Personality:
    "You got to keep moving, cause when you don't, that's that."

A rather easy going individual. Firmly believes in the idea of a minute in anger is a minute wasted though there are exceptions. Believes that things in life should be as they are and to both enjoy the ride and see as much as possible. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, he's often the quiet friend that offers support when he can.

Short History: Morgan is a man who really didn't know what he wanted to do with life. He tried applying for jobs, got them, but just didn't feel right about it. It was too stagnate for him and so he left many times. At a certain point, he decided to do something else, something that required movement.

And so he became a bike messenger. It wasn't the best job, the people could sometimes get on his nerves but every now and then, he'd get that one person that was just grateful and appreciative and that always made his day brighter. When he was done with his rounds, he'd often go back to his apartment to sleep or down to a small diner to get something to eat. He'd talk to the staff, catch up on gossip and go from there.

Within his apartment is a chalk board wall with pictures of places he's either been to or wishes to go to. Not as many of them are as checked off as he would like but he's hoping to get to them all one day.

Spoiler: Inheritance/Reincarnation Of
    Show

1) Devil Man (Original)- Devilman - 7B
    2) Ares - Marvel - 7A
    3) Yami Sukehiro - Black Clover - 6C
    Wishlist:
    4) Demandred - Wheel of Time - 6B
    5) Ardyn Lucis Caelum - 6A (Kinda shocked with that one)
    6) Yomi - Yu Yu Hakusho - 6A
    7) Cecil Harvei - FF4 - 5B
    8) Maria of the Astral Clocktower - Bloodborne - 5A
    9) Bardock - DBZ - 4C
    10) Angeal Hewley - ff7 - 4B
    11) Walter Bernhad - Castlevania - 4A
    12) Sparda - DMC - 3A
    Last edited by Atma-Stand; 2019-09-27 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Need to add something

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Stand View Post
    Theme: Darkness isn't that scary...
    Musical Theme: September Rain by Jinsang
    Name:Morgan Luciano
    Appearance:
    Height 6'0"
    Hair Color: Brown
    Build: Average
    A mousey haired man, he tends to wear black hiking pants with concert t-shirts and is usually seen with a messenger bag.
    Personality:
    "You got to keep moving, cause when you don't, that's that."

A rather easy going individual. Firmly believes in the idea of a minute in anger is a minute wasted though there are exceptions. Believes that things in life should be as they are and to both enjoy the ride and see as much as possible. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, he's often the quiet friend that offers support when he can.

Short History: Morgan is a man who really didn't know what he wanted to do with life. He tried applying for jobs, got them, but just didn't feel right about it. It was too stagnate for him and so he left many times. At a certain point, he decided to do something else, something that required movement.

And so he became a bike messenger. It wasn't the best job, the people could sometimes get on his nerves but every now and then, he'd get that one person that was just grateful and appreciative and that always made his day brighter. When he was done with his rounds, he'd often go back to his apartment to sleep or down to a small diner to get something to eat. He'd talk to the staff, catch up on gossip and go from there.

Within his apartment is a chalk board wall with pictures of places he's either been to or wishes to go to. Not as many of them are as checked off as he would like but he's hoping to get to them all one day.

Spoiler: Inheritance/Reincarnation Of
    Show

1) Devil Man (Original)- Devilman - 7B
    2) Ares - Marvel - 7A
    3) Yami Sukehiro - Black Clover - 6C
    Wishlist:
    What are Devil Man's, Ares'es, and Yami's powers? (Linky ?))

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Theme: ďDonít hug me, Iím scaredĒ
    Name: Ken
    Appearance:

Personality: generally, itís safe to say his face is quite numb and barely shows any emotions if any at all. Heís not dead inside tho, he just never needed to show others what heís feeling and so incased his face in a cold mask.

Call him a coward, but the kid rarely involves others unless his plan to get a bit richer needs some goon to do something, or if someone antagonized him on their terms. And in the case of the latter...well, they usually are the target of more malicious ideas of his. And itís not out of kindness or thoughtfulness or even some skewed pride making him see others as ants that make him not involve others. No, itís the lack of thought that does so. He couldnít care less about anybody besides himself, and in conjunction, those involved in his schemes.

Short History: Not much to go off on with the kid. Heís lived with 4 other siblings with both parents intact, so thereís not much tragedy to spin with. Even if there was, his family seldom bonds together, so he wouldnít bat an eye in the circumstances...although that in of itself is strange. Anyways, he rarely got into any conflict of sorts, his family was wealthy enough that food wasnít an issue, his studies were quite above average if anything, there wasnít really any trouble around that he could help for the family.

So instead he began to form ideas and plans for himself, by himself, and done by himself. Ranging from small pranks, to establishing his own gang of crows to go scavenge his home city of cash in return for some decent quality bread, heís done well on a small scale to keep himself busy.
    Inheritance/Reincarnation Of: (is new, so canít put urls yet)
    Punishing Bird: 8B
    https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Punishing_Bird
    Wobbuffet: 7A
    https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Wobbuffet
    SCP 682: 9A (No evolutions to start with)
    https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-682
    Spoiler: Wishlist
    Show
    not necessarily in this order but,
    Marx [Kirby]
    Haos [Resident Evil]
    The Ancestor [Darkest Dungeon]
    Nothing There [Lobotomy Corporation]
    Abigail Williams [Fate/Grand Order]
    The God Delusion [Lobotomy Corporation]
    Flowey [Undertale]
    Big Bird [Lobotomy Corporation]
    Judgement Bird [Lobotomy Corporation]
    Last edited by Noob5674; 2019-09-30 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Adding changes done to other sheet to match

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Attention
    Before I move on with character creation, does anyone want a slight up grade to the starting cap?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
    Attention
    Before I move on with character creation, does anyone want a slight up grade to the starting cap?
    Iím fine as is, so just listen to the other peeps

9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground

Theme: Fighter
    Musical Theme:

Name: Henrietta 'Henri' McCain
    Sex: Female
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality: A very determined, tough, headstrong, and near-fearless woman, capable of taking any challenge that is required of her

Short History: Henri was the youngest of 8, all boys, in a family of fighters, soldiers, firefighters and cops. Her whole life she was taught to defend herself and others from bullies. On top of knowing how to fight she's a decent mechanic and cook.

Inheritance/Reincarnation Of:
    1. https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/...imated_series)
    2. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/D%27Vorah#MKX
    3. https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/...rds_of_Shadow)

Last edited by Cambion; 2019-10-03 at 10:04 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Cambion View Post
    Theme: Fighter
    Musical Theme:
    Name: Henrietta 'Henri' McCain
    Appearance: TBD

Personality: A very determined, tough, headstrong, and near-fearless woman, capable of taking any challenge that is required of her

Short History: Henri was the youngest of 8, all boys, in a family of fighters, soldiers, firefighters and cops. Her whole life she was taught to defend herself and others from bullies. On top of knowing how to fight she's a decent mechanic and cook.

1. Dracula, Netflix Castlevania
    2. D'Vorah, Mortal Kombat
    3. The Angelus, Image Comics

Spoiler: Wishlist
    Show

4. Voldemort, Harry Potter
    5. Maleficent, Disney movie
    6. Carmilla, Lords of Shadows
    7. Raizen, Yu Yu Hakusho
    8. Zeus, God of War
    9. Sauron, Lord of the Rings
    10. Mundus, Devil May Cry
    11. Ungoliant
    12. The Sentry
    You can't be omnipresent.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground

Personally I am most curious about how the inheritance manifests outside of the powers themselves. For reincarnation wars when I was a part of it, there was normally internal role play between the souls that were reincarnated within you. Outside of having their powers is this intended to bring influences from the ones we are inheriting from?

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Personally I am most curious about how the inheritance manifests outside of the powers themselves. For reincarnation wars when I was a part of it, there was normally internal role play between the souls that were reincarnated within you. Outside of having their powers is this intended to bring influences from the ones we are inheriting from?
    There is more than one way we could still have these same RP opportunities. For example, a pocket dimension inside the RP headquarters.

13. - Top - End - #13

Some of these characters Tiers makes little sense to me. X-23 is listed at 4B with her claws. I don't see her as someone who can create/destroy solar systems.
    Last edited by gac3; 2019-09-27 at 03:36 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Also, I am allowing players to vote for either Reincarnation Wars OR Inheritance Wars. . .

15. - Top - End - #15

Also, I am allowing players to vote for either Reincarnation Wars OR Inheritance Wars. . .
    I vote for Inheritance Wars.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

ANy questions?

17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground

You can't be omnipresent.
    The Angelus isn't, far as I can recall she's NEVER shown that capability in the comics

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Cambion View Post
    The Angelus isn't, far as I can recall she's NEVER shown that capability in the comics
    I'm sorry, it's on her list of powers. If she isn't omnipresent, then she's fine.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

discord link is expired.
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2019-09-28 at 08:12 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Oh thank you Totadileplayz.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Character Creation:
    Theme: Made To Exceed
    Musical Theme:
    Name: Shamus Regan
    Appearance:
    Personality: He is uncertain about his place in the world. He Feels like the world is filled with punishments to those that try to break the mold, good guys never prosper. Villains never win. So he tries to, but he needs to let loose sometimes. He can't be a puppet, after all. He needs to stick with himself. Ultimately he is a man that gets urges both good and bad, and hesitates to act on them. He might get the urge to steal a candy bar, or help out at the local charity. He is tempered by society, he knows he needs to save his supplies for himself, and he knows that stealing from others is wrong no matter how small the slight. Which makes him more likely to do good acts like saving someone from a mugger when he knows he can, or looting a dead body.
    Short History: He was born to a small village, the primary exports were logging and farming. His parents, worked as farmers they never had an easy life, and every penny was appreciated, it helped repair their old tractor, or get the resources to help take care of the old barn. He had to make due with a book from his father's childhood, and his family's yard for fun. His Older brother was a bit of a troublemaker, being seen as a troublemaker by the neighbors. As Such, he tended to have to make him go apologize, and make up for what he did wrong. It was annoying, and he had to help his brother take care of his messes. His parents were good honest folk, and he tried to emulate them, he wasn't the best at it sure.

He Had two major life events at that point in his life. He had a friend Jack with a toy car, that he broke. It caused a schism and a rivalry to form between them.The other one was more immediately impactful he was kidnapped. His parents lived next to a friendly man who tended to make sweets for the neighborhood children, he was seen as friendly and someone to cheer up the kids. Of Course he had darker desires, and he took him. He lived in his basement for a while, Had to pretend to be his son while he was down there, til the police officer found them. After that he grew more sullen, Jack was growing more popular in school, and after school he became mayor. The Rivalry still continued and he had made friends with the police, so had started harassing him for the slightest of offenses, causing the farm to be even worse off. Knowing it wouldn't stop he left, with His Older brother taking care of the farm.

He Tried out for the police force in New Orleans. He took to it, studied and got in as a police officer. Unfortunately he discovered even the force that was supposed to be good had their own problems. They were corrupt, and the fact he didn't want to be paid off by the local crime lords caused problems. He tried to do his best, but he'd wake up most mornings afraid, and bruised or drained from the events of the day before, with no hope in change in sight. He simply couldn't be good, and he knew he couldn't be bad. So, He quit. He became destitute, and started working for a small business just trying to stick to an ordinary life.
    Incarnation Of: Vision, Scp-1048, Shoggoth.
    https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vi...Marvel_Comics)
    https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-1048
    https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shoggoth
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2019-09-29 at 08:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Character Creation:
    Theme: Made To Exceed
    Musical Theme:
    Name: Shamus Regan
    Appearance:
    Personality: He is uncertain about his place in the world. He Feels like the world is filled with punishments to those that try to break the mold, good guys never prosper. Villains never win. So he tries to, but he needs to let loose sometimes. He can't be a puppet, after all. He needs to stick with himself. Ultimately he is a man that gets urges both good and bad, and hesitates to act on them. He might get the urge to steal a candy bar, or help out at the local charity. He is tempered by society, he knows he needs to save his supplies for himself, and he knows that stealing from others is wrong no matter how small the slight. Which makes him more likely to do good acts like saving someone from a mugger when he knows he can, or looting a dead body.
    Short History: He was born to a small village, the primary exports were logging and farming. His parents, worked as farmers they never had an easy life, and every penny was appreciated, it helped repair their old tractor, or get the resources to help take care of the old barn. He had to make due with a book from his father's childhood, and his family's yard for fun. His Older brother was a bit of a troublemaker, being seen as a troublemaker by the neighbors. As Such, he tended to have to make him go apologize, and make up for what he did wrong. It was annoying, and he had to help his brother take care of his messes. His parents were good honest folk, and he tried to emulate them, he wasn't the best at it sure.

He Had two major life events at that point in his life. He had a friend Jack with a toy car, that he broke. It caused a schism and a rivalry to form between them.The other one was more immediately impactful he was kidnapped. His parents lived next to a friendly man who tended to make sweets for the neighborhood children, he was seen as friendly and someone to cheer up the kids. Of Course he had darker desires, and he took him. He lived in his basement for a while, Had to pretend to be his son while he was down there, til the police officer found them. After that he grew more sullen, Jack was growing more popular in school, and after school he became mayor. The Rivalry still continued and he had made friends with the police, so had started harassing him for the slightest of offenses, causing the farm to be even worse off. Knowing it wouldn't stop he left, with His Older brother taking care of the farm.

He Tried out for the police force in New Orleans. He took to it, studied and got in as a police officer. Unfortunately he discovered even the force that was supposed to be good had their own problems. They were corrupt, and the fact he didn't want to be paid off by the local crime lords caused problems. He tried to do his best, but he'd wake up most mornings afraid, and bruised or drained from the events of the day before, with no hope in change in sight. He simply couldn't be good, and he knew he couldn't be bad. So, He quit. He became destitute, and started working for a small business just trying to stick to an ordinary life.
    Incarnation Of: Vision, Scp-1048, Shoggoth.

Accepted. :D
    Glad that you chose a teddy bear.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Accepted. :D
    Glad that you chose a teddy bear.
    Okay now i have to ask, why are you glad I chose a teddy bear? was it just a neat thing or did you secretly want that in your game?

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Okay now i have to ask, why are you glad I chose a teddy bear? was it just a neat thing or did you secretly want that in your game?
    It's humorous to me.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

It's humorous to me.
    Glad, I could humor you.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

I think this RP would start at Monday at the earliest.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Theme:
    Musical Theme: (Also Optional)
    Name: Charlotte Trescott
    Appearance: Physically, Charlotte is in pretty good shape. She is tall with pale skin, blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back and green eyes. She has some muscle from carrying around heavy boxes of components she would take home to work on.
    Personality: Charlotte can be rather rude to those who don't follow her train of thought. Those who do follow her train of thought find her to be a great person to hang out with
    Short History: Since she was small Charlotte has loved taking things apart and then putting them back together to the best of her ability at the time (this often led to her parents having to buy new appliances when she made a mistake re-assembling it). She entered university with the goal of getting access to higher quality components for the various things she was building at home and a degree that would lead to a job to pay for the electrical items she needed.

Although she is adept with her hands when dealing with small mechanical items, she is near hopeless in the kitchen and often orders takeout so that she won't ruin her kitchen if she does try to cook in it. When she has friends over they sometimes cook food for her when she starts to get low on money.
    1. Kiryu Sento, Kamen Rider Build
    2. Nanoha Takamachi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
    3. Fafnir, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    Last edited by Arayl; 2019-09-29 at 02:10 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Character Creation:
    Theme: Minionmancer
    Name: Marc Tallaferro
    Appearance:
    Height 6'0"
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Build: Fit
    Ethnicity: Caucasian (European)
    Personality: Marc tends to be inwards focused, believing that all things can be achieved with proper dedication of time. He believes though that there are somethings to which he has dedicated time, and as such he is good at those, and some things that he hasn't dedicated time to, and he isn't good at those. This has led him to potentially appear as arrogant and narcissistic, when he confidently states "I can do that", or extremely self critic when he states with the same confidence "I can't do that." This has also led him to have an important disregard for authority, he respects skill, and won't respect someone only because they have a tittle or rank. Still he is very open minded, not letting expectations like those of rank, influence his judgement of a person. What he is good at is problem solving, seeing the good picture, predictive analysis.
    Short History: Marc has always wanted to be an engineer. He studied engineering having bachelors in Chemical and Industrial engineering as well as a Masters on Environmental. He worked in engineering, for a while. After a couple of years as a process engineer with the recession he started working in banking. He is putting in place checks to make sure what happened doesn't happened again and that has had him travel to many few places around the world. From his native Barcelona, to several places in Spain, the UK, Germany, Argentina, Mexico and the States. He is a traveler.

Gilgamesh Not being able to draw Enuma Elish (at least yet)
    Yoh Asakura Since it is inheriting powers it shouldn't have anything coming from his spirits (including the Spirit of Earth which is might be problematic)
    Sung Jin-Woo Since again it is inheriting power it probably shouldn't have his army (of course inherited part of his army from the previous shadow monarch, so maybe...)

Spoiler: Synergy
    Show
    To be entirely clear:
    • Gilgamesh can through the gate of Babylon summon anything that humanity has created and the noble phantasms.
    • Yoh can draw the soul/spirit of a person through an item associated to them.
    • Jin-Woo can reanimate souls/spirits as undying shadows that are utterly loyal to him.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

I can't link things yet, but the two previous posted characters are all on vsbattles.

Angelus is low 2-c any version.
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2019-09-29 at 09:07 AM.