The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re:Still Recruiting : The Inheritance Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Arayl View Post
    Theme:
    Musical Theme: (Also Optional)
    Name: Charlotte Trescott
    Sex: Female
    Appearance: Physically, Charlotte is in pretty good shape. She is tall with pale skin, blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back and green eyes. She has some muscle from carrying around heavy boxes of components she would take home to work on.
    Personality: Charlotte can be rather rude to those who don't follow her train of thought. Those who do follow her train of thought find her to be a great person to hang out with
    Short History: Since she was small Charlotte has loved taking things apart and then putting them back together to the best of her ability at the time (this often led to her parents having to buy new appliances when she made a mistake re-assembling it). She entered university with the goal of getting access to higher quality components for the various things she was building at home and a degree that would lead to a job to pay for the electrical items she needed.

Although she is adept with her hands when dealing with small mechanical items, she is near hopeless in the kitchen and often orders takeout so that she won't ruin her kitchen if she does try to cook in it. When she has friends over they sometimes cook food for her when she starts to get low on money.
    Inheritance/Reincarnation Of:
    1. Kiryu Sento, Kamen Rider Build
    2. Nanoha Takamachi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
    3. Fafnir, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    Accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Character Creation:
    Theme: Minionmancer
    Name: Marc Tallaferro
    Sex: Male
    Appearance:
    Height 6'0"
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Build: Fit
    Ethnicity: Caucasian (European)
    Personality: Marc tends to be inwards focused, believing that all things can be achieved with proper dedication of time. He believes though that there are somethings to which he has dedicated time, and as such he is good at those, and some things that he hasn't dedicated time to, and he isn't good at those. This has led him to potentially appear as arrogant and narcissistic, when he confidently states "I can do that", or extremely self critic when he states with the same confidence "I can't do that." This has also led him to have an important disregard for authority, he respects skill, and won't respect someone only because they have a tittle or rank. Still he is very open minded, not letting expectations like those of rank, influence his judgement of a person. What he is good at is problem solving, seeing the good picture, predictive analysis.
    Short History: Marc has always wanted to be an engineer. He studied engineering having bachelors in Chemical and Industrial engineering as well as a Masters on Environmental. He worked in engineering, for a while. After a couple of years as a process engineer with the recession he started working in banking. He is putting in place checks to make sure what happened doesn't happened again and that has had him travel to many few places around the world. From his native Barcelona, to several places in Spain, the UK, Germany, Argentina, Mexico and the States. He is a traveler.

Gilgamesh Not being able to draw Enuma Elish (at least yet)
    Yoh Asakura Since it is inheriting powers it shouldn't have anything coming from his spirits (including the Spirit of Earth which is might be problematic)
    Sung Jin-Woo Since again it is inheriting power it probably shouldn't have his army (of course inherited part of his army from the previous shadow monarch, so maybe...)

Spoiler: Synergy
    Show
    To be entirely clear:
    • Gilgamesh can through the gate of Babylon summon anything that humanity has created and the noble phantasms.
    • Yoh can draw the soul/spirit of a person through an item associated to them.
    • Jin-Woo can reanimate souls/spirits as undying shadows that are utterly loyal to him.
    Do you promise to not abuse Gilgamesh?
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2019-10-09 at 02:02 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here for 15 years, but I've lost access to my other account.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Recruiting : The Inheritance Wars

Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
    Do you promise to not abuse Gilgamesh?
    Yep, although as I noted on synergies the idea would be to use all the inherited powers combined to get shadows of some servants / spirits and have those as minions.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Yep, although as I noted on synergies the idea would be to use all the inherited powers combined to get shadows of some servants / spirits and have those as minions.
    Accepted then.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here for 15 years, but I've lost access to my other account.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

Is nice to see everybody else having plans while Im here messing about with a Punching Bag, Angry Lizard, and Punishing Birb

Im probably gonna be the local wtf is that thing contained in the vessel of a smol child

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

I don't have any plans either just a theme. well i do have an idea requiring the teddy bear, and vision. If I can truly duplicate myself out of a variety of materials and I am now technically an AI, then I effectively have a respawn system with clones.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Noob5674 View Post
    Is nice to see everybody else having plans while Im here messing about with a Punching Bag, Angry Lizard, and Punishing Birb

Im probably gonna be the local wtf is that thing contained in the vessel of a smol child
    My lack of submission is due to my lack of a plan theme yet. I have a few ideas of general concepts but none that I have found a solid set of starting things for.
    Last edited by gac3; 2019-09-29 at 06:14 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    My lack of submission is due to my lack of a plan theme yet. I have a few ideas of general concepts but none that I have found a solid set of starting things for.
    Well, then perhaps we can help give us your general themes and we could offer some suggestions.

8. - Top - End - #38

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Well, then perhaps we can help give us your general themes and we could offer some suggestions.
    Some of the ideas I had off the top of my head was doing:

1. A demon based them like the children of Demons: Nightcrawler (Marvel), Raven (DC)

2. Titles, powers, etc. That have been passed down but all I could think of was Marvel stuff: Captain America, Wolverine, Thor

3. Clones: X-23, Donna Troy (This one feels promising and I just thought of it actually)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

1: There's a ton but tiefling, demonspawn, and cambion like Hellboy, Vanifer, and Composite Ruler from Crusader Kings 2.
    2: All for one from my hero academia, Flash, Butcher XIV,
    3: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Clones
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2019-09-29 at 08:31 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Bumpin it!

11. - Top - End - #41

Theme: Created Not Born (Clones, Robots, Androids, Etc.)
    Name: Andrea Pierce
    Appearance: Long dark hair. Blue eyes. Fit in good shape as a dancer in high school. Short, only about 5 foot.
    Personality: Feels like she needs to prove herself. He brothers and sisters were all older and smart and successful in all that they did. She has been struggling to get out of their shadow and find her place in this world seperate from just being the youngest Pierce. She is easily goaded and sometimes incredibly impulsive due to this. Outside of that she is generally fairly friendly but struggles to make deep connections and truly open up.
    Short History: A straight A high school student from Louisville, Kentucky. She is on the high school dance team and works part time as a waitress while volunteering as a tutor. She has four older siblings (two brothers and two sisters) who have all gone on to be successful in their fields. All Andrea's life she has gone to the schools they went to, had the teachers they had. She has always been trying to live up to them but struggles when none of them had perfect records.

She has a passion for music and reading. She spends most of her free time reading or volunteering. Outside of short trips tot he beach and traveling for school functions, she has never left Louisville but dreams of what it would be like to travel all over and see what she can do.

X-23 (Marvel Comics)
    Spider Woman (Ultimate Marvel)
    Dani Phantom (Danny Phantom)

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Theme: Created Not Born (Clones, Robots, Androids, Etc.)
    Name: Andrea Pierce
    Appearance: Long dark hair. Blue eyes. Fit in good shape as a dancer in high school. Short, only about 5 foot.
    Personality: Feels like she needs to prove herself. He brothers and sisters were all older and smart and successful in all that they did. She has been struggling to get out of their shadow and find her place in this world seperate from just being the youngest Pierce. She is easily goaded and sometimes incredibly impulsive due to this. Outside of that she is generally fairly friendly but struggles to make deep connections and truly open up.
    Short History: A straight A high school student from Louisville, Kentucky. She is on the high school dance team and works part time as a waitress while volunteering as a tutor. She has four older siblings (two brothers and two sisters) who have all gone on to be successful in their fields. All Andrea's life she has gone to the schools they went to, had the teachers they had. She has always been trying to live up to them but struggles when none of them had perfect records.

She has a passion for music and reading. She spends most of her free time reading or volunteering. Outside of short trips tot he beach and traveling for school functions, she has never left Louisville but dreams of what it would be like to travel all over and see what she can do.

X-23 (Marvel Comics)
    Spider Woman (Ultimate Marvel)
    Dani Phantom (Danny Phantom)
    Accepted, also have you considered Anakin Skywalker?

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
    Accepted, also have you considered Anakin Skywalker?
    I have considered him but I didn't look him up on vsBattle because all the sith/jedi I had looked up before were listed as level 4 or 5.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

I have considered him but I didn't look him up on vsBattle because all the sith/jedi I had looked up before were listed as level 4 or 5.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/An...ego_Star_Wars) and is the only version that could actually be legitimately used. the other two so long as you don't go with legends are fine. Though it's interesting to see our themes are pretty similar.
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2019-09-30 at 03:22 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Theme: Metal!
    Musical Theme: Beelzeboss
    Name:[Redacted]/Steel
    Appearance:
    Before inheritance:
    Height 5'11"
    Hair Color: dirty blond
    Eye Color: Blue
    Build: Slightly overweight

After Inheritance:
    From skin to hair to bone, all metal and alloys of varying types.

Personality:
    Before inheritance:
    A socially awkward software engineer with a penchant for material engineering and heavy metal music. Enjoys metal concerts and relaxing at home with his partner [Redacted]

After:
    Fully belives they are in a weird coma where they have super powers. Intends to have fun while it last. As a result is very reckless. Also misses [Redacted] and will do anything to "wake up" and see them again.

Spoiler: Wishlist
    Show

Magneto - xmen
    Silver Surfer - Marvel
    Chevalier - worm

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by sadatg View Post
    Theme: Metal!
    Musical Theme: Beelzeboss
    Name:[Redacted]/Steel
    Appearance:
    Before inheritance:
    Height 5'11"
    Hair Color: dirty blond
    Eye Color: Blue
    Build: Slightly overweight

After Inheritance:
    From skin to hair to bone, all metal and alloys of varying types.

Personality:
    Before inheritance:
    A socially awkward software engineer with a penchant for material engineering and heavy metal music. Enjoys metal concerts and relaxing at home with his partner [Redacted]

After:
    Fully belives they are in a weird coma where they have super powers. Intends to have fun while it last. As a result is very reckless. Also misses [Redacted] and will do anything to "wake up" and see them again.

Show

Magneto - xmen
    Silver Surfer - Marvel
    Chevalier - worm

Accepted. Glad to have you.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Theme: Power only exists as a quality of a relationship.
    VS Erica Theme: Equilibrium (Persona Q OST)
    Name: Erica Ketevan
    Appearance: Erica is a woman who appreciates a good pantsuit and is rarely seen with her hair down. She has a preference for stark black and white, even in her workout clothes.

After Inheritance: She feels... taller? Maybe? Maybe not.

Personality: Charming and thoughtful, Erica doesn't consider her charisma a superpower so much as a practiced skill at dealing with people and gathering evidence. She works as a paralegal because the United States is stupid and doesn't consider a bachelor's degree sufficient to practice law herself. Even so, she can completely run the office some days; paralegals do pretty much everything besides argue at trial, and cases rarely go to trial anyway. She likes her job and doesn't feel like taking out loans for more law school, so there.

While she throws herself into her work well enough to project a chipper face, in reality her parents both recently died, and that just after her last serious relationship fell apart. She has yet to unpack in her new apartment. She just can't find the energy.

Powers:

Frisk (Undertale)
    Human Determination is common to all player characters; the inheritance just makes Erica more aware of it than normal. Frisk's true power lies in their ability to see exactly what it takes to remove an enemy from combat without resorting to violence. It's not quite foolproof - sometimes you just have to fight - but if an option exists, Erica needs only a second of examination to guess it.

Revan (Star Wars)
    The Force runs through all things living and otherwise, and so is one of the first forms of power Erica can sense and manipulate. The light side and the dark side each exert their own pressure on reality and, thanks to Frisk's power, can speak to her quite directly. She need only choose which is more beneficial and let it work through her.

Akechi (Persona 5)
    The Wild Card that lets Erica identify, adapt to and deal with the various spirits that inhabit human souls. The ability works differently depending on the context; given the nature of the inheritance, 'Resident Evil Zombie,' and, 'Star Trek Borg,' may well find themselves among her channeled personas. This will ultimately let Erica switch between mutually-exclusive power sets.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-10-02 at 01:19 PM.
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty, Erica.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Theme: Power only exists as a quality of a relationship.
    VS Erica Theme: Equilibrium (Persona Q OST)
    Name: Erica Ketevan
    Appearance: Erica is a woman who appreciates a good pantsuit and is rarely seen with her hair down. She has a preference for stark black and white, even in her workout clothes.

After Inheritance: She feels... taller? Maybe? Maybe not.

Personality: Charming and thoughtful, Erica doesn't consider her charisma a superpower so much as a practiced skill at dealing with people and gathering evidence. She works as a paralegal because the United States is stupid and doesn't consider a bachelor's degree sufficient to practice law herself. Even so, she can completely run the office some days; paralegals do pretty much everything besides argue at trial, and cases rarely go to trial anyway. She likes her job and doesn't feel like taking out loans for more law school, so there.

While she throws herself into her work well enough to project a chipper face, in reality her parents both recently died, and that just after her last serious relationship fell apart. She has yet to unpack in her new apartment. She just can't find the energy.

Powers:
    Erica's inheritance gives her a special relationship to those forms of power that would corrupt or control their hosts. Where an unnamed character would lose themselves and become a mindless minion, those who inherit this power form compromises with devils and become queens of hive minds.

Frisk (Undertale)
    Human Determination is common to all player characters; the inheritance just makes Erica more aware of it than normal. Frisk's true power lies in their ability to see exactly what it takes to remove an enemy from combat without resorting to violence. It's not quite foolproof - sometimes you just have to fight - but if an option exists, Erica needs only a second of examination to guess it.

Revan (Star Wars)
    The Force runs through all things living and otherwise, and so is one of the first forms of power Erica can sense and manipulate. The light side and the dark side each exert their own pressure on reality and, thanks to Frisk's power, can speak to her quite directly. She need only choose which is more beneficial and let it work through her.

Akechi (Persona 5)
    The Wild Card that lets Erica identify, adapt to and deal with the various spirits that inhabit human souls. The ability works differently depending on the context; given the nature of the inheritance, 'Resident Evil Zombie,' and, 'Star Trek Borg,' may well find themselves among her channeled personas. This will ultimately let Erica switch between mutually-exclusive power sets.

Spoiler: Level-up Power Sources
    Show
    Infectious Lass (DC Comics)
    Where humans consider themselves a single species with a series of bacteria riding around inside them, IL knows that she's a walking ecosystem of different organisms that all happen to live under the same layer of skin. Her weird power set is the most likely to unlock without a plot-related trigger; Erica comes to realize that the same is becoming true for her as she channels more personas and curses.

When Erica encounters a villain's power source that falls in the theme of a contagious curse, fiendish possession, a virus or the like, there's often going to be someone among her inheritance's previous owners who also wielded that power, for good or for ill. Upon receiving the curse from the villain, it will unlock the power for her instead. It's not quite a copy ability; more like The Force tying the plot together using Erica as the thread.

Examples:
    The Protagonist's Mom (Alien Assimilation, Kill la Kill)
    Seven of Nine (Cyborg Assimilation, Star Trek)
    Sarah Kerrigan (Alien Assimilation, Starcraft)
    Sylvanas Windrunner (Undeath, Warcraft)
    What are Akechi and Frisk's powers?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Theme: The Arsenal
    Name: Rikku Sato
    Sex:Female

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

Personality: Rikku is a very sweet and outgoing young lady. She has a very sunny disposition, and enjoys spending time with others. She comes across as a bit immature for her age, and is somewhat naive. Being a young adult, she doesnt have a very well established sense of identity, leading to episodes of doubt and uncertainty. In school, she prefers athletic classes and music over more academic pursuits, which she finds frustrating and abstract. Rikku is afraid of ghosts, but and can be nervous when facing unknown dangers, but will press on if needed. She tends to second guess her decisions, especially if they don't pan out the way she hoped they would, which is often given that she usually has grand ideas in her head that don't always jive with reality. Under it all, she harbors a lot of doubt and uncertainty, but tries to bury it rather than confront her issues.

Short History: Rikku is an ordinary highschool student living in the Kanto region of Japan while attending highschool, with the rest of her immediate family living in Okinawa. Rikku doesnt really have a clear direction in life at this point, and is mostly just going with the flow of things. She initially wanted to go to school to become a writer, even taking a year off from school to try and sit down and actually pen her first novel, but found the task far more challenging than expected, due to a difficulty in putting her thoughts down on paper. Returning to school was difficult, now feeling behind in her classes, and at an awkward age compared to her peers. Shes feeling very adrift in life, unsure of who she wants to become as she grows up, but feeling pressured to make a choice.

Link (The Legend Of Zelda)
    Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2)
    Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptors)
    High Reverend of the Church of the Icosahedron

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by NineOfSpades View Post
    Theme: The Arsenal
    Name: Rikku Sato
    Sex:Female

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

Personality: Rikku is a very sweet and outgoing young lady. She has a very sunny disposition, and enjoys spending time with others. She comes across as a bit immature for her age, and is somewhat naive. Being a young adult, she doesnt have a very well established sense of identity, leading to episodes of doubt and uncertainty. In school, she prefers athletic classes and music over more academic pursuits, which she finds frustrating and abstract. Rikku is afraid of ghosts, but and can be nervous when facing unknown dangers, but will press on if needed. She tends to second guess her decisions, especially if they don't pan out the way she hoped they would, which is often given that she usually has grand ideas in her head that don't always jive with reality. Under it all, she harbors a lot of doubt and uncertainty, but tries to bury it rather than confront her issues.

Short History: Rikku is an ordinary highschool student living in the Kanto region of Japan while attending highschool, with the rest of her immediate family living in Okinawa. Rikku doesnt really have a clear direction in life at this point, and is mostly just going with the flow of things. She initially wanted to go to school to become a writer, even taking a year off from school to try and sit down and actually pen her first novel, but found the task far more challenging than expected, due to a difficulty in putting her thoughts down on paper. Returning to school was difficult, now feeling behind in her classes, and at an awkward age compared to her peers. Shes feeling very adrift in life, unsure of who she wants to become as she grows up, but feeling pressured to make a choice.

Link (The Legend Of Zelda)
    Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2)
    Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptors)
    Accepted. . . . Nice having Yuna .

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

sheet was accepted on discord, posting it here for posterity.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

We could still use a couple more players.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Ok, had trouble of thinking who I'd pick and such, but a character has come to me. Posting thos before I lose the plan to sleep.

Planning a 'Artificer of war' style character. First inheritences being Arlen Bale/The Warded Man, Adrian Maxoff/The Sole Survivor, and Moshk, the hand of Testa (Sacred 2 single player character, Temple Guardian). Expansion plan being Ruby Rose, a Tech priest Genetor, Dr Gero of DBZ, and then some sort of magical craftsman.

Starting power on ths low end, but ramping hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I'm not feeling conquery.
    Status Update:
    Girlfriend didn't pay internet, very slow for next little bit.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Theme: Artisan of War

Name: Erich Manstein

Appearance:

Personality:
    Erich is quite the enthusiastic sort... Too much so, seemingly always having another percent of exuberance to eke out and give, a man of endless energy and endless whims. Something he can however temper with discipline, seemingly locking himself into one thing at a time once he starts.

Short History:
    From a family of Larpers, Erich got rather involved, even picking up metal working and eventually becoming a Smith, where his work kept him alive with sales to reenactors, larpers and movie studios. However, not being one of great talent, and one prone to the occasional expensive purchase such as acting classes and stopping professional work for a while to make some stuff for himself, Erich has always been on the poor end, and mocked by his family for making such poor professional choices.

Inheritance Of:
    Spoiler
    Show

Marshk, Hand of Testa
    Spoiler
    Show

Reforged by Testa, and serving time and again as his hand on the world, Marshk woke once more with the failure of the Machine. Tearing a bloody swathe across Ancaria in his march to fix it. Slaying monsters, dragons, giants, and occasionally lending hands to help to gain resources, he made his way to the Machine. Then he overloaded himself, bathing his cybernetic form and using his newfound energy to repair the world. His task complete, where others would rule, he instead returned to his temple, repaired it, and gave his energy back to the machine, ensuring Testa's experiments could go on. His tasks complete, he returned to the long sleep in, awaiting the signals that would return him to the world.

Waking up in the body of a German Blacksmith which quickly took on part of his cybernetic frame was not how he planned to awaken.

Adrian Jameson
    Spoiler
    Show

[Modded Fallout 4]
    A combat engineer and bonafide genius, Adrian was mistaken for Nate in the heavy fog of the Cryogenic Chambers, and was allowed to awake to a world out of his nightmares. With expertise rarer than a non-corrupt politician, Adrian made to tame the wastes. Co-Opting the Minutemen, 'Taming' the Institute, 'Correcting' the Mechanist. Adrian gave everything to bring peace and order to the Commonwealth, before eventually slipping away in his sleep, mind to be transferred to a gen 5 Synth, a true person with cybernetics instead of a human look alike.

Of course, with Psychics being a thing, he shouldn't have been surprised the soul was truly separate from the mind.

Arlen Barnes
    Spoiler
    Show

Arlen Bales was many things. A Paragon, the Deliverer, the Painted Man. From a simple farmboy to a Warrior Monk who brought the runes of war to the world, before breaking the Demon Race by sacrificing his body. He tapped into the well of magic for a wish, one to save his world from the cycles of destruction, one Humanity could hopefully recover from once more. But he felt himself die, not be reborn, let alone into the body of a rapidly changing German.

Power Levels/Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show

The Power Levels are based somewhat on https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki
    Marshk, Hand of Testa
    Spoiler
    Show

Offense/Defense: 7Cish. Can easily walk through towns killing everyone with his mere presence through utilization of area magic. Able to take on Dragons, Golems, Giant Demons/etc with little difficulty but extended time.

Can temporarily increase himself to (In game Undamageable) a high amount, at cost of the ability to move.

Power Wise he has the ability to manipulate T-Energy and has his own T-Energy Resevior, while being a full body Cyborg (Canonically has some organic components. Doesn't include blood. Looking at pictures, he's probably a brain in a jar.). One hand is replaced with a weapon that changes utility rapidly, ranging from bludgeon to blade tentacles to a variety of arm canons including Plasma, Flamethrower and Cannon. Has a jetpack. Has a energy shield. Can infuse local environment with T-Energy for a variety of affects he can control. Also has a combat computer in his head constantly running which makes engaging him in melee very stupid, and helps with dodging.

Build has him incredibly proficient with his own body, general combat, manipulation of T-Energy and a Master Smith. While 'Only' as strong as a mighty human warrior, he has superhuman stamina, toughness, agility, willpower and intellect.

Exact power is in the air, since Sacred 2 Characters don't often appear in vs battles, and it's a game where all opponents automatically level up with you. But Temple Guardian's are notable for cutting through mobs like hot knives through butter at high levels.

Magic is notable for being mutative. In raw form has effects similar to both real and comic-book radiation.

Adrian Jameson
    Spoiler
    Show

Offensive: Launching 8+ nukes at a time from a Double MIRV and high power energy weapons probably puts him around 7C. The Power armor that lets him live through that puts him at the same.
    Lower to 9A-9B out of power armor.

A genius craftsman, capable of making a variety of weapons, armor, robots, mechs, drugs, etc. Litteral superhuman genius, rather lucky, very perceptive, agile and charismatic. Not so tough outside of power armor. Cybernetically augmented himself.

Consider him a Tech Priest in power armor carrying a plasma rifle who manages to still be charismatic and trades their renowned toughness for agility, and you won't be too wrong.

Arlen Barnes
    Spoiler
    Show

8C offensively and defensively. (Seen demolishing trees and building. Can be blown around by similar attacks, but recovers mostly by instant regen through misting. Won't help if dismembered.). Magic imbued in his body gives him low end super human speed and healing. Can turn into mist that allows instant regeneration, fast movement, and entering people's minds.

Can use magic through a structured rune system. Actively absorbs magic (T-Energy is magical, and he's just become a T-Energy Cyborg, so he's not about to run dry.). Native world had power coming from the core, while the sun burned it away. While he can retain magic. Outside of that world will be affected by it's rules, but having a constant source means he won't run dry.

Mist form is entirely will based. While immune to physical attacks, willful people will **** him up should they reach touch range. Also willful enough to fight off Millenia Old Mind Demons [Ancient Wizards from deadly-decadent court.], albeit with difficulty.

Show

Ruby Rose [Fanfic Dead version. Or If I can scale a RWBY RPG Character to her [M&M3 Game that died], Nigel Korah. Basically looking for Remnant Aura User/Mechanist. Would be 7 or 6 in power level, but synchronise well to lever myself into 6-5.

Warhammer 40K Tech-Priest Genetor. Gotta decide on one, or using a Only War Character. Would be around 7 or 6 in power level, but improve existing tech. Should move self firmly into 5.

Dr Gero, stealing from his short Dragonball Abridged appearance. Apparently Power Level 4, which would move me to there.

A Wizard/Magic Item Crafter of similar power to Teir 4's.
    Last edited by 5ColouredWalker; 2019-10-13 at 05:52 PM.
    Status Update:

25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    Theme: Artisan of War

Name: Erich Manstein

Appearance:
    IMG to be picked. Black short cropped hair on a muscly German.

Personality:
    Erich is quite the enthusiastic sort... Too much so, seemingly always having another percent of exuberance to eke out and give, a man of endless energy and endless whims. Something he can however temper with discipline, seemingly locking himself into one thing at a time once he starts.

Short History:
    From a family of Larpers, Erich got rather involved, even picking up metal working and eventually becoming a Smith, where his work kept him alive with sales to reenactors, larpers and movie studios. However, not being one of great talent, and one prone to the occasional expensive purchase such as acting classes and stopping professional work for a while to make some stuff for himself, Erich has always been on the poor end, and mocked by his family for making such poor professional choices.

Inheritance Of:
    Spoiler
    Show

Marshk, Hand of Testa
    Spoiler
    Show

Reforged by Testa, and serving time and again as his hand on the world, Marshk woke once more with the failure of the Machine. Tearing a bloody swathe across Ancaria in his march to fix it. Slaying monsters, dragons, giants, and occasionally lending hands to help to gain resources, he made his way to the Machine. Then he overloaded himself, bathing his cybernetic form and using his newfound energy to repair the world. His task complete, where others would rule, he instead returned to his temple, repaired it, and gave his energy back to the machine, ensuring Testa's experiments could go on. His tasks complete, he returned to the long sleep in, awaiting the signals that would return him to the world.

Waking up in the body of a German Blacksmith which quickly took on part of his cybernetic frame was not how he planned to awaken.

Adrian Jameson
    Spoiler
    Show

[Modded Fallout 4]
    A combat engineer and bonafide genius, Adrian was mistaken for Nate in the heavy fog of the Cryogenic Chambers, and was allowed to awake to a world out of his nightmares. With expertise rarer than a non-corrupt politician, Adrian made to tame the wastes. Co-Opting the Minutemen, 'Taming' the Institute, 'Correcting' the Mechanist. Adrian gave everything to bring peace and order to the Commonwealth, before eventually slipping away in his sleep, mind to be transferred to a gen 5 Synth, a true person with cybernetics instead of a human look alike.

Of course, with Psychics being a thing, he shouldn't have been surprised the soul was truly separate from the mind.

Arlen Barnes
    Spoiler
    Show

Arlen Bales was many things. A Paragon, the Deliverer, the Painted Man. From a simple farmboy to a Warrior Monk who brought the runes of war to the world, before breaking the Demon Race by sacrificing his body. He tapped into the well of magic for a wish, one to save his world from the cycles of destruction, one Humanity could hopefully recover from once more. But he felt himself die, not be reborn, let alone into the body of a rapidly changing German.

Power Levels/Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show

The Power Levels are based somewhat on https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki
    Marshk, Hand of Testa
    Spoiler
    Show

Offense/Defense: 7Cish. Can easily walk through towns killing everyone with his mere presence through utilization of area magic. Able to take on Dragons, Golems, Giant Demons/etc with little difficulty but extended time.

Can temporarily increase himself to (In game Undamageable) a high amount, at cost of the ability to move.

Power Wise he has the ability to manipulate T-Energy and has his own T-Energy Resevior, while being a full body Cyborg (Canonically has some organic components. Doesn't include blood. Looking at pictures, he's probably a brain in a jar.). One hand is replaced with a weapon that changes utility rapidly, ranging from bludgeon to blade tentacles to a variety of arm canons including Plasma, Flamethrower and Cannon. Has a jetpack. Has a energy shield. Can infuse local environment with T-Energy for a variety of affects he can control. Also has a combat computer in his head constantly running which makes engaging him in melee very stupid, and helps with dodging.

Build has him incredibly proficient with his own body, general combat, manipulation of T-Energy and a Master Smith. While 'Only' as strong as a mighty human warrior, he has superhuman stamina, toughness, agility, willpower and intellect.

Exact power is in the air, since Sacred 2 Characters don't often appear in vs battles, and it's a game where all opponents automatically level up with you. But Temple Guardian's are notable for cutting through mobs like hot knives through butter at high levels.

Magic is notable for being mutative. In raw form has effects similar to both real and comic-book radiation.

Adrian Jameson
    Spoiler
    Show

Offensive: Launching 8+ nukes at a time from a Double MIRV and high power energy weapons probably puts him around 7C. The Power armor that lets him live through that puts him at the same.
    Lower to 9A-9B out of power armor.

A genius craftsman, capable of making a variety of weapons, armor, robots, mechs, drugs, etc. Litteral superhuman genius, rather lucky, very perceptive, agile and charismatic. Not so tough outside of power armor. Cybernetically augmented himself.

Consider him a Tech Priest in power armor carrying a plasma rifle who manages to still be charismatic and trades their renowned toughness for agility, and you won't be too wrong.

Arlen Barnes
    Spoiler
    Show

8C offensively and defensively. (Seen demolishing trees and building. Can be blown around by similar attacks, but recovers mostly by instant regen through misting. Won't help if dismembered.). Magic imbued in his body gives him low end super human speed and healing. Can turn into mist that allows instant regeneration, fast movement, and entering people's minds.

Can use magic through a structured rune system. Actively absorbs magic (T-Energy is magical, and he's just become a T-Energy Cyborg, so he's not about to run dry.). Native world had power coming from the core, while the sun burned it away. While he can retain magic. Outside of that world will be affected by it's rules, but having a constant source means he won't run dry.

Mist form is entirely will based. While immune to physical attacks, willful people will **** him up should they reach touch range. Also willful enough to fight off Millenia Old Mind Demons [Ancient Wizards from deadly-decadent court.], albeit with difficulty.

Show

Ruby Rose [Fanfic Dead version. Or If I can scale a RWBY RPG Character to her [M&M3 Game that died], Nigel Korah. Basically looking for Remnant Aura User/Mechanist. Would be 7 or 6 in power level, but synchronise well to lever myself into 6-5.

Warhammer 40K Tech-Priest Genetor. Gotta decide on one, or using a Only War Character. Would be around 7 or 6 in power level, but improve existing tech. Should move self firmly into 5.

Dr Gero, stealing from his short Dragonball Abridged appearance. Apparently Power Level 4, which would move me to there.

A Wizard/Magic Item Crafter of similar power to Teir 4's.
    Can you explain Arlen Barnes some more?

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Powers (Roughly)

Spoiler
    Show

Magically infused body:
    Capable of outrunning with a less magically infused horse, who itself would be 'peak horse' of the hardiest breed.
    Unlimited endurance (He and horse capable of staying awake 24/7, and long distance running at 'I'm a racing horse' speeds.
    Capable of punting around demons the size of houses made of stone, or large trees.
    Magically hardened body that can withstand forces upwards of being crushed by body. Slightly hardier against magic.
    Capable of regeneration automatically.
    Can turn to mist which allows him to molecularly rearrange himself and stuff he's carrying, as well as interact with minds (Purely willpower activity, stronger wills can overpower him, but he's pretty up there), fly, and pass through solid objects. Interacting with minds includes copying and giving of knowledge, as well as ignoring language barriers and different mind make ups. (Stole a great deal of knowledge from a coreling prince.)
    ^Molecular rearrangement is explicitly described but not used beyond instant regeneration. However this wouldn't work if dismembered. He wouldn't be able to rearrange others if they were resisting mentally, so it's only an instant win by smearing them if he'd already win by eating their mind.
    Can store magic in spite of antimagic effects.
    Partially magical, and thus vulnerable to general wards vs corelings.

Rune Knowledge:
    Can make a variety of runes in 'ward nets', to a variety of abilities, including:
    Enhancing the striking ability/durability of items in various ways (Slashing/Piercing/Bludgeoning/Hardening runes).
    Make glass that's unbreakable as long as it retains magic, that is slightly resistant to anti-magic.
    A variety of anti-coreling wards including invisibility, repulsion and inability to enter an area. Some are general, lots are specific.
    The same for humans specifically (Stolen by Corelings.)
    A variety of blasting runes (Force, lightning, fire).
    Magic draining (Come to him effect).
    Mind protection runes (Immune to mental effects. Doesn't work in mistform since he's not physical.)

Combat Ability:
    One of the better fighters of Sharum-Shak, a fighting style that focuses on unarmed combat, spears and spear+shield. Allows him to fight smaller demons without any magic at all. Good enough to fight large groups of elite soldiers. Skilled enough to be second in world, probably the top 3rd fighter in the entire world through pure skill. (The Second recognises his wife can beat him with her different style trained only to her sect.) Fighting style is based around rapid strikes and joint locks. Focuses on evasion over blocking, because the weakest demons are as strong as people, and middle range ones shatter shields with ease.

Due to taking the Cyborg Body of a temple guardian, he wont have any runes on his body (Was covered by tattoos before). He'll have to take time to design a proper wardnet for his new body, but he can engrave runes onto himself using his incorporeality and fix them. Having a ridiculously tough magical shield means he'll be fine toughness wise, and he'll probably cause runes to spring into existence on his arm/hand/legs to hit harder.

And something I forgot to mention, in Sacred 2, Blacksmithing, even at master level, is restricted to inserting and removing magical items into weapons/armor. Would you be willing to extend that into actually making equipment from the game. It's not included because the games a hack and slash looter from long enough ago that crafting systems were a 'what are you talking about?', but it'd make sense for a master craftsman to actually make items, not just combine them.
    Status Update:

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    Powers (Roughly)

Spoiler
    Show

Magically infused body:
    Capable of outrunning with a less magically infused horse, who itself would be 'peak horse' of the hardiest breed.
    Unlimited endurance (He and horse capable of staying awake 24/7, and long distance running at 'I'm a racing horse' speeds.
    Capable of punting around demons the size of houses made of stone, or large trees.
    Magically hardened body that can withstand forces upwards of being crushed by body. Slightly hardier against magic.
    Capable of regeneration automatically.
    Can turn to mist which allows him to molecularly rearrange himself and stuff he's carrying, as well as interact with minds (Purely willpower activity, stronger wills can overpower him, but he's pretty up there), fly, and pass through solid objects. Interacting with minds includes copying and giving of knowledge, as well as ignoring language barriers and different mind make ups. (Stole a great deal of knowledge from a coreling prince.)
    ^Molecular rearrangement is explicitly described but not used beyond instant regeneration. However this wouldn't work if dismembered. He wouldn't be able to rearrange others if they were resisting mentally, so it's only an instant win by smearing them if he'd already win by eating their mind.
    Can store magic in spite of antimagic effects.
    Partially magical, and thus vulnerable to general wards vs corelings.

Rune Knowledge:
    Can make a variety of runes in 'ward nets', to a variety of abilities, including:
    Enhancing the striking ability/durability of items in various ways (Slashing/Piercing/Bludgeoning/Hardening runes).
    Make glass that's unbreakable as long as it retains magic, that is slightly resistant to anti-magic.
    A variety of anti-coreling wards including invisibility, repulsion and inability to enter an area. Some are general, lots are specific.
    The same for humans specifically (Stolen by Corelings.)
    A variety of blasting runes (Force, lightning, fire).
    Magic draining (Come to him effect).
    Mind protection runes (Immune to mental effects. Doesn't work in mistform since he's not physical.)

Combat Ability:
    One of the better fighters of Sharum-Shak, a fighting style that focuses on unarmed combat, spears and spear+shield. Allows him to fight smaller demons without any magic at all. Good enough to fight large groups of elite soldiers. Skilled enough to be second in world, probably the top 3rd fighter in the entire world through pure skill. (The Second recognises his wife can beat him with her different style trained only to her sect.) Fighting style is based around rapid strikes and joint locks. Focuses on evasion over blocking, because the weakest demons are as strong as people, and middle range ones shatter shields with ease.

Due to taking the Cyborg Body of a temple guardian, he wont have any runes on his body (Was covered by tattoos before). He'll have to take time to design a proper wardnet for his new body, but he can engrave runes onto himself using his incorporeality and fix them. Having a ridiculously tough magical shield means he'll be fine toughness wise, and he'll probably cause runes to spring into existence on his arm/hand/legs to hit harder.

And something I forgot to mention, in Sacred 2, Blacksmithing, even at master level, is restricted to inserting and removing magical items into weapons/armor. Would you be willing to extend that into actually making equipment from the game. It's not included because the games a hack and slash looter from long enough ago that crafting systems were a 'what are you talking about?', but it'd make sense for a master craftsman to actually make items, not just combine them.

Yes you can make weapons and stuff, like a master craftsman, also, you are accepted.