New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [WW/Mafia] Mansion Murder Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
    Really Caerulea, you feel that the 3 votes against you are not worth mentioning? And you are belittling people trying to get others to speak up (which gives the village more to work with)?

I'm sorry, the way that all was said seems less "innocent" to me. For now, I will keep my vote on Caerulea.
    Yeah, that's a shifty move.
    My suspicions are confirmed.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

2. - Top - End - #62
    Halfling in the Playground

@Libro: I said that because my vote was the first on a bandwagon that lynched a wolf.

I’m gonna jump on Caerulea because I agree that not responding to votes against you is shifty, though I am thankful for keeping tally of daily votes.
    Last edited by BasketOfPuppies; 2019-10-02 at 10:56 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Eh, I'm not a fan of Caerulea's tone, but I can see where, from their perspective, it looks like a bunch of people jumped on them while they were asleep.

However, I'd like some information from them that's more than just a (biased-sounding) summary. Caerulea, why are you voting for bc56?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    However, I must ask if we have a system to resolve the current state, where both bc56 and I have the same effective number of votes.
    That happened D1 as well. The system is that the person who reached that number of votes first (in this case Caerulea) is lynched.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

I don’t think we were supposed to take the IC stuff as seriously as you’re all doing. If Caerulea actually found me unpleasant to interact with, we’ve been playing games together for awhile now and I should hope that she’d have said something before just now and more directly than that.
    Really all she’s saying is that she didn’t like any wagons yesterday and she’s putting a self-preservation vote on bc56.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Where by "information" I mean "analysis", really. Who do you think is suspicious/non-suspicious and why?
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Eh, I'm not a fan of Caerulea's tone, but I can see where, from their perspective, it looks like a bunch of people jumped on them while they were asleep.

However, I'd like some information from them that's more than just a (biased-sounding) summary. Caerulea, why are you voting for bc56?

That happened D1 as well. The system is that the person who reached that number of votes first (in this case Caerulea) is lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I don’t think we were supposed to take the IC stuff as seriously as you’re all doing. If Caerulea actually found me unpleasant to interact with, we’ve been playing games together for awhile now and I should hope that she’d have said something before just now and more directly than that.
    Really all she’s saying is that she didn’t like any wagons yesterday and she’s putting a self-preservation vote on bc56.
    Where by "information" I mean "analysis", really. Who do you think is suspicious/non-suspicious and why?
    Okay then.
    </Pompus noblewoman 'Caerulea'>
    <Actual Caerulea>
    Xihirli is correct. I was putting on a persona of a detached noblewoman (I was assigned the role of 'Lesser Nobility' by the way), and as part of that I declined to answer the accusations of those beneath me. In all honesty, however, I don't see much to answer anyway. The justifications most give are either 'Caerulea is inactive / didn't vote' and 'seems shifty'. Neither point to concrete evidence or analysis that can be disputed, aside from the inactivity which has since been answered. (The answer to the 'didn't vote day 1' is: I didn't want to pick randomly with bad odds, so I didn't.) I am forced to vote for bc56 because I am town, and so if lynched that is a loss for the town, and the only other option that seems possible is bc56, who might be a wolf or town, and so a better target.

The general disregard for others, and condescension in my previous posts was as part of the persona. If anyone doesn't like it, let me know. I'll stop.

In terms of who is a wolf, I don't have any strong suspicions. My vote for bc56 was self preservation, as I said.

The bandwagon against me seems to be people piling on because they haven't seen strong evidence against the proposition that I'm a wolf, when that applies to the proposition that almost anyone here is a wolf—I just happen to have the most* votes right now (*Tied with bc56 because of Nobility, but I got to it first No longer accurate because BoP's vote).

I hope that clears up my behavior.
    In conclusion: I'm not a wolf. Also, I apologise if anything came off wrong. I just wanted to have some fun roleplaying.
    —Caerulea

(One last thing, my role claim could be tested by someone voting for me switching to bc56. If anyone wanted to. That way, if I am telling the truth, I survive, otherwise I die.)
    </Actual Caerulea>
    <Pompus noblewoman 'Caerulea'>
    (Moved to most recent page)
    Spoiler: Excerpt's from Caerulea's Journal (Updated)
    Show

Spoiler: Day the First
    Show
    Summary of the current state of the proceedings:
    Person Vote Reasoning
    bc56 Xihirli Reprisal for Xihirli's vote for him.
    BasketOfPuppies Mordokai Mordokai has not voted. Selected from those who haven't voted pseudorandomly.
    Xihirli bc56 bc56 has abstained from voting night 1.
    Elenna kgato503 Has played enough games that he knows the argument that early day voting is about acquiring information.
    kgato503 Elenna Horrible accusations as to their character.

Vote tallies:
    Person Votes
    bc56 2: Xihirli‚ Mordokai
    Mordokai 2: BasketOfPuppies, JeenLeen
    Xihirli 1: bc56
    kgato503 1: Elenna
    Elenna 1: kgato503

There are 13 people here, and at least 7 innocents (well, as a commoner can be, but let us leave that well enough alone). As no information is available on people's allegiance, killing someone is more likely than not to kill an innocent. Therefore, I abstain.

Spoiler: List of People and Roles
    Show
    Person Role
    BasketOfPuppies Unknown
    bc56 Unknown (probably a wolf)
    Caerulea Town—Nobility (not 'Lesser', who do you think I am?)
    Cuthalion Unknown
    Elenna Unknown
    flyinglemur (dead) Town—Crime Novel[ist/ enthusiast]
    JeenLeen Unknown
    kgato03 Unknown
    Libro Unknown
    Logic Unknown, Inactive
    Mordokai (dead) Wolf—Academic
    Voidstar Unknown
    Xihirli Unknown

Spoiler: Day the Second
    Show

Person lynched yesterday: Mordokai, the Academic. (Conspirator)
    Person killed in the night: flyinglemeur, the Crime Novelist (Innocent)

History of the Votes and Reasoning, second day.
    Person
    Votes
    Reason
    Xihirli
    First: Myself.
    Second: bc56
    First: I did not vote, and she wants everybody to participate in her public killings.
    Second: She was rightly suspicious that her original vote, which was not intended to succeed, suddenly gained a large amount of traction.

Elenna First: Cutholion
    Second:
    bc56
    Third:
    Myself
    Fourth: Voidstar
    First: He was less active and did not vote day 1.
    Second: As a way of encouraging bc56 to say his piece.
    Third: An unnecessary attempt to encourage me to say something.
    Fourth: No longer wanted to execute me.
    Cuthalion First: Xihirli
    Second: Voidstar
    First: Xihirli did not vote for Mordokai, though they could have.
    Second: He posted, but did nothing.
    Kgato03 Myself Simply wants to remove those not participating overmuch in games, for reasons of sleep or other trivialities.
    bc56 First: Myself.
    Second: Voidstar0
    First: b56 was forced to vote for me out of self preservation.
    Second: Following the bandwagon
    BasketOfPuppies First: Myself.
    Second:
    bc56
    Third: Voidstar0
    First: I perhaps did not portray myself in the best way.
    Second: My explanation was sufficient, and the only other reasonable option is bc56.
    Third: Neither bc56 nor I are wolves.
    JeenLeen First:
    Cuthalion
    Second:
    BasketOfPuppies
    First: They were nonchalant in Day 1.
    Second: No votes for them right now, and wanted to change vote.
    Libro Elenna Pinned the Void bandwagon on her.

Tallies of votes for each person:
    Person Tally People
    Myself 1 (-1) kgato03,
    bc56 1 Xihirli
    BasketOfPuppies 1 JeenLeen
    Voidstar0 4 Myself, Elenna, bc56, BasketOfPuppies
    Elenna 1 Libro
    Current frontrunner: bc56

Abbreviated transcriptions of the group discussions to be added later, if time permits. Some of us do have things to do, and the piano upstairs sounds amazing.

Last edited by Caerulea; 2019-10-03 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Updated the Journal
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

7. - Top - End - #67

I find that to be a sufficient response and thus have struck my vote. bc56 because I find no real evidence for them being town and I no longer want Caerulea to be lynched.
    Last edited by BasketOfPuppies; 2019-10-02 at 11:01 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

True - although that brings back the question of "why would the wolves choose lemur of all people".

Just the Soldier, as far as I can tell, although I guess there could be a neutral role with a kill that's trying to help town. But that would mean three possible kills in a night, which seems like too much for this size game.

You could be fishing to see who other people think are villagery? but okay. It wasn't a strong suspicion in the first place, I just have nothing since lemur turned out to be innocent.
    bc56, any thoughts on the game?

@Cuthalion, not sure why you say BoP was present throughout the phase?

Showed up at the beginning and near the end, as far as I remember. My point was more that it wasn't a vote and then peace out, they were clearly aware of what was going on in the game.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Showed up at the beginning and near the end, as far as I remember. My point was more that it wasn't a vote and then peace out, they were clearly aware of what was going on in the game.
    I was keeping up with d1, I just didn’t have anything meaningful to add and didn’t want to just make noise.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Also, I apologise if anything came off wrong. I just wanted to have some fun roleplaying.
    —Caerulea
    I mostly really liked the rping, but I am a little worried that I've made you unhappy or uncomfortable.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

11. - Top - End - #71

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I mostly really liked the rping, but I am a little worried that I've made you unhappy or uncomfortable.
    Not at all. It's all fine with me, as long as everybody else is cool with it.
    Extended Signature.

she/her

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Xihirli is correct. I was putting on a persona of a detached noblewoman (I was assigned the role of 'Lesser Nobility' by the way)

(One last thing, my role claim could be tested by someone voting for me switching to bc56. If anyone wanted to. That way, if I am telling the truth, I survive, otherwise I die.)
    Hmmm, given the previous IC talk, that claim makes sense, however, I feel the need to point out that that test would only prove the ability, not the role, since the Lesser Nobility (village) and Gold Digger (wolf) have the same power.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I started a post and, by the time I finished it, about 5 more folk posted and rendered most of my moot. So I ditched that.

Not changing my vote -- I think I want to keep it somewhere innocuous right now -- but it is helpful that, whoever gets lynched and whatever faction they belong to, that'll yield some evidence for/against those who voted for them.

I guess I'm just stating the obvious. But, well, wanted to state something

14. - Top - End - #74

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
    Hmmm, given the previous IC talk, that claim makes sense, however, I feel the need to point out that that test would only prove the ability, not the role, since the Lesser Nobility (village) and Gold Digger (wolf) have the same power.
    What do you take me for, some 2 bit whore? While the test may not determine that, I should hope my reputation is not quite that bad.

*Should I point this out? I feel like I should, in the interest of honesty, but it might lead to my death. I suppose it is worth it anyway*
    Looking at bc56's previous posts, and his voting patterns, it seems unlikely he is a wolf. Perhaps we should lynch somebody else? For now, I won't change my vote, as to do so is nearly suicide, but I would propose we lynch someone like Voidstar0, who is relatively inactive. If anyone changes their vote away from me, I'll move off bc56.
    Extended Signature.

she/her

15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

but I would propose we lynch someone like Voidstar0, who is relatively inactive.
    Can you lynch me irl to? I've been doing calculus for the last bunch of hours and now welcome death.
    (I kid please don't murder me, I'll have a read over everything and make a vote when I get out of classes for the day.)
    Last edited by Voidstar01; 2019-10-03 at 11:40 AM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

The general disregard for others, and condescension in my previous posts was as part of the persona. If anyone doesn't like it, let me know. I'll stop.

In terms of who is a wolf, I don't have any strong suspicions. My vote for bc56 was self preservation, as I said.
    Ah, I wasn't sure if the journal part was real-you or roleplay-you being annoyed. The roleplay is fun though.
    Ideally I'd like some more analysis, but I don't really have anything more concrete myself so that seems pointless. Moving to Voidstar for now, I'll try to take a longer look at everyone later, if I can find time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Looks to me like they posted near the beginning of D1 and then shortly after the day ended, which fits with someone voting and then peacing out till the next phase. It also fits with someone paying attention but not having much to say because D1 wasn't very talkative, though. I don't think BoP's likely to be a wolf or anything, just that I wouldn't be quite as certain of their villagerness.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

17. - Top - End - #77

What do you take me for, some 2 bit whore? While the test may not determine that, I should hope my reputation is not quite that bad.
    Is this in character or out of character? I thought you used a different color of text for IC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstar01 View Post
    Can you lynch me irl to? I've been doing calculus for the last bunch of hours and now welcome death.
    (I kid please don't murder me, I'll have a read over everything and make a vote when I get out of classes for the day.)
    Lynching for inactivity is usually a bad plan, since the autolynch will take care of that. Also I hope that you get a good chance to rest up before your next batch of calculus.

Extended Sig

Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

18. - Top - End - #78

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Is this in character or out of character? I thought you used a different color of text for IC.
    [OoC]It was in character. Unless otherwise indicated, posts which contain this colour are in character for the whole thing[/OoC]
    Lynching for inactivity is usually a bad plan, since the autolynch will take care of that. Also I hope that you get a good chance to rest up before your next batch of calculus.
    But surely we must look at odds. Voidstar0 was selected randomly from those not particurly active, and thus has even odds of being a wolf, whereas bc56, in spite of their poor opinions on my poetry and notes, looks to be an innocent. Thus, the current situation, which most people will kill bc56, is worse than lynching an inactive person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstar01 View Post
    Calculus is important, and can be fun. I have advice for limit problems though, if anyone is struggling with them. You may always write ∞, with the justification "the only limit is in your imagination", and you will receive full credit.
    Extended Signature.

she/her

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

I'll swap mine to Voidstar as well. I just voted for Caerulea because I needed to choose someone else who had two votes initially.

My Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #80

I guess Voidstar01 since they want out.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #81
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd rather not see Voidstar01 go, so im gonna pin a vote on Elenna.

I'm thinking maaaaybe we have quiet town and vocal wolves this game.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

End of Day 2

Discussion was much more vigorous now that somebody people cared about had died instead of just some weaselly lawyer. Tempers burned bright, and when one of the assorted nobles bemoaned the difficulty of some math puzzles they'd brought along for entertainment, the others began to suspect they weren't taking this as seriously as they should have. "Calculus is the devil's science!" one said. "That's stupid, but they're still pretty suspicious!" said another. Eventually the crowd descended upon the hapless noble and beat them into the ground for fear that they would be the cunning killer's next target. Libro excused themselves from the small celebration afterwards, and was later found dead with an empty vial in their hand, faint traces of poison along the lip of the bottle. As it turned out, both of the most recently deceased had half of a puzzle-locket that fit together hidden beneath their clothes.

Spoiler: Vote Count
    Show
    Caerulea: kgato503
    Voidstar01: Cuthalion, Elenna, Caerulea, bc56, BasketOfPuppies
    BasketOfPuppies: JeenLeen
    Elenna: Libro

Voidstar and Libro were killed. They were the Secret Lovers.

Night 2 begins now. Logic will be replaced by flat_footed.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #83

BlueWizardGirl

*Oh no! What a tragic ending. I thought perhaps Libro was a traitor, defending his conspirators, but he and Voidstar0 were in truth lovers. Well, strike one for randomly selecting people who haven't posted much.*
    (The sound of piano music drifts down from above. It's something sad, in a minor key. [chopin nocturne in f minor])
    *gasp* How tragic!
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2019-10-03 at 05:26 PM.
    Extended Signature.

she/her

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

With how a bandwagon basically went after Voidstar near the end, I don't know how much intel this actually gives us as to who is a wolf and who a townie.

Note: I'm not online much during the weekend. I'll check in Saturday night or sometime Sunday to make sure nothing big needs to be commented upon and (if the next Day starts) cast a vote, but FYI.
    In-character, I guess the exhausted Jeen decides to take a drink and some quiet time to mourn his fallen friends.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

End Of Night 2

The group decides to join JeenLeen in a nice drink before continuing to search for the conspirators. After some time imbibing and swapping stories, Cuthalion goes to get a bit of a nap, insisting the mix had been much stronger than usual (though nobody else had noticed such a thing). Some got up to use the facilities, or just to wander the house looking for clues, and so when the lights went out once more, everybody was spread out and just a bit tipsy. Two enterprising souls decided this was their chance. Two screams punctuated the night this time. The first death discovered was Cuthalion, who had been made the victim of one of Sir Bartholemew's excesses: you all vaguely recall him getting in an argument with a builder over the construction of the beds in his house, about how a real man should be able to use anything in his house as a weapon, and that bedframes were no exception. You think for a moment that, if you'd known your friend would be stabbed through the heart with one of the bed's razor-sharp legs, you might've attempted to talk him out of it. The second death was happier news: JeenLeen was found strangled, but had a note on them from Mordokai warning them to be wary of their mutual 'friend'.

Cuthalion died. They were the Eavesdropper.

JeenLeen died. They were the Working Class.

Day 3 begins now, and will end in ~48 hours.

Spoiler: Player List, because it's probably useful
    Show

Player Died? Role?
    BasketOfPuppies
    bc56
    Caerulea
    Cuthalion Night 2 Eavesdropper
    Elenna
    flyinglemur Night 1 Crime Novelist
    JeenLeen Night 2 Working Class
    kgato503
    Libro Day 2 Secret Lover
    Logic/flat_footed
    Mordokai Day 1 Academic
    Voidstar01 Day 2 Secret Lover
    Xihirli

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Okay... wasn't expecting that. That D1 lynch of Mordokai is looking very strange now. Distancing ploy gone wrong, I suppose.

But that does give us an active wolf's posts to look at. One moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    With how a bandwagon basically went after Voidstar near the end, I don't know how much intel this actually gives us as to who is a wolf and who a townie.

Note: I'm not online much during the weekend. I'll check in Saturday night or sometime Sunday to make sure nothing big needs to be commented upon and (if the next Day starts) cast a vote, but FYI.
    In-character, I guess the exhausted Jeen decides to take a drink and some quiet time to mourn his fallen friends.
    This is basically a filler post, I don't see much to analyze.

I started a post and, by the time I finished it, about 5 more folk posted and rendered most of my moot. So I ditched that.

Not changing my vote -- I think I want to keep it somewhere innocuous right now -- but it is helpful that, whoever gets lynched and whatever faction they belong to, that'll yield some evidence for/against those who voted for them.

I guess I'm just stating the obvious. But, well, wanted to state something
    This is probably the post that got JeenLeen killed - saying that they "want to keep [their vote] somewhere innocuous right now" is basically describing the wolf's standard game plan when it comes to voting.

Fair enough. Between this and other recent discussion. Going to change vote.

And I'll follow-up on earlier (albeit small) suspicions and change vote to BasketOfPuppies. Although this is mostly since I want to change my vote away from Cuthalion and BoP is one of the folk without any votes for D2. Unlikely it will lead to a cascade of votes leading to a death.
    This basically echoes the desire to be innocuous, it's becoming more obvious how the soldier picked a target.

I reckon it's also possible that the Wolves and the Soldier tried to kill the same person.

If that is what he meant, I really like the thought behind that manner of speaking. Not enough to change my vote without more reason to, but still something pleasant to encounter.
    For BoP, something to keep in mind for future days.
    So here's a note to have: Cuthalion said that he believed JeenLeen to be a villager, JeenLeen (of the two people Cuth said were clear) was the only person who didn't disagree.

Oh! I think I just understood this sentence. You're proposing that some town/neutral with a Power to kill killed him, and presumably the Wolf-kill was blocked?

EDIT: I know editing is in general frowned upon, but noting that Elenna's post was written while I was writing this one, as otherwise I seem rather dim for repeating In other words, ninja'd.
    This is basically clarification and apparently there are limits to how many posts I can quote at once, so I'll be continuing my reverse-chronological analysis in the next bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that murder's bad. Or goodish, if they are actually the Enthusiast instead of the real Novelist.

Some Role Speculation
    Since we have less than 20 players, not every Role was assigned. Or at least that's my understanding from the ruleset. (Someone please correct me if that seems mistaken.)

Since only 1 person died, it's possible that there's no Soldier. Not necessarily the case, as the Soldier could have protected someone, but possible.
    ...I guess that's not really important, but I felt like throwing that out there.

I'd prefer to wait on voting until I have more info (more responses, more time to process info), but I've got an almost all-day meeting tomorrow and I don't want to miss my chance, especially given how 'lack of vote' is close to 'wolfish'.

While I appreciate the vote of confidence, this is my first werewolf game on the forums. Unless I did some years ago and forgot.
    Or you are purposefully adding misinformation about me.

Either way, I'll go with Cuthalion as well. Their nonchalance in day 1 feels too good an excuse even if this hadn't been posted.
    So we can now be pretty sure that there is a soldier, and a pretty good one at that. I've bolded another place where JeenLeen lays out their intentions to blend in but I think you guys get it.
    We also have a vote for Cuthalion here, but we already know Cuth's role.

If a Neutral dies, do we discover their Role and Power, if any?

So, for Night Phase, do we PM AvatarVecna who we are targeting?

To my embarrassment (but I guess the ultimate good), it was largely because I thought he still hadn't posted and so I was going with the other person who voted for him. I later saw he had posted, but decided to leave my vote as-is.
    This I think tells us that the murderers (or at least the working class murderer) weren't sent individual QTs, and so Jeen assumed villagers didn't get QTs at all and tried to look townish by pretending not to have one. Like all my other examination of Jeen's wolfish behavior, it's entirely useless now.

Some interesting points. Thank you, Caerulea, for the helpful analysis. It's late and I've got an early morning, so not much time for commentary this period, but I hope to comment more when it's the weekdays (I usually have time during slow moments at work; weekends are tighter.)

All that said, voting for Mordekai.
    And here's the vote that puzzles me a lot. A vote D1 for another wolf - the Academic (Devil), at that - was entirely unnecessary as far as I can tell. I think from this it looks like the Psychopath (Beast) isn't one of the roles that made the cut, since if they were going to bus a member it would be the Beast before the Devil, surely. If it was distancing it didn't work (but I guess the plan at the time didn't involve Jeen laying out their motivations like that). To me, really it feels like the wolves started out with a more aggressive game plan but pulled back and decided to play it safe after they suffered a D1 death, told the newbie as much, and they weren't overly subtle about it. So we want someone with similar vote patterns to Jeen, but posts that stick out as less middle-of-the-road.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Wow, thank you Xihirli for collecting all that.

Based on voting history and what was said, I feel like this pushes BasketOfPuppies further into villager territory...Although I suppose that could have been further attempts to distance themselves from the wolves, in case something went wrong. I have to admit, I'm a bit stumped on who might be a wolf so far (my reads so far have been fairly far off the mark).

I do wonder about the bandwagon "yesterday". Elenna's vote makes sense (put pressure on a silent player), and I can understand Caerulea's (increase pressure and get it off themselves). bc56 and BasketOfPuppies, why did you both jump on? Was it just because Voidstar01 was relatively inactive? Or because of their calculus comment? No judgement here, just curious.

Flat_footed, are you with us? Have you had a chance to catch up on events thus far? If so, do you have any thoughts on who may be wolves?

*Note: my time is short right now, and I would like us to have a bit of a discussion before casting a vote today. I plan on posting again (with a vote) within 24hrs.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

At the time, Voidstar was tied with me for most votes, so I moved my vote so he'd be ahead.

My Nexus characters

29. - Top - End - #89

I jumped on Voidstar primarily to keep Caerulea alive. I voted for them (mobile doesn’t show gender- Caerulea if you correct me I will change this) for not defending themself and jumped on the primary counterwagon.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #90

BlueWizardGirl

Day one up until JeenLeen voted looked like this:
    Person Vote
    BasketOfPuppies Mordekai
    Xihirli bc56
    bc56 Xihirli
    Elenna kgato03
    Mordekai bc56
    kgato03 Elenna
    JeenLeen Mordekai
    It looks like he saw multiple competing bandwagons, and placed his vote on something else, expecting to have more people pile onto either Elenna or bc56.

(mobile doesn’t show gender- Caerulea if you correct me I will change this.)
    Use whatever you'd like, I don't care. (Not it, or absurdities, though)
    Extended Signature.

she/her