New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Looking for Content (modules)

Are there any small-ish modules from 4e you can recommend? I already have Cairn and was wondering what other goodies 4e might have to offer :D

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for Content (modules)

You definitely want to check out Reavers of Harkenwold.

I also like the "Chaos Scar" series, which was a bunch of mini-adventures (about 3 encounters each) published in the Dragon.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you can manage to get a sub to DDI, you can download ALL the Dungeon adventures - it is a much cheaper method of acquisition. Much.

Even if you only like a fraction of them, you still get plenty of inspiring examples of encounter building - which is bound to spark something for your own games.

I've fallen deeply in love with Some Assembly Required - I just love the premise. There are quite a few I really like, but, like most of published 4e modules, I've modded them fairly heavily (which is really quick to do - it takes more time figuring out what I want to do.)

A list of the adventures (little to no info - but it's still handy to have a list.) : LINK

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

There is a lot of Living Forgotten Realms material out there, which are 3-4 hour modules and should be available for free.

Quality-wise it is all over the place, there are really good modules as well as very bad ones. It works very well as a source of inspiration.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    There is a lot of Living Forgotten Realms material out there, which are 3-4 hour modules and should be available for free.

Quality-wise it is all over the place, there are really good modules as well as very bad ones. It works very well as a source of inspiration.
    http://livingforgottenrealms.com/

The EPIC adventures are superb, and many of the year 4, 5, and 6 adventures are very good. (The year is the first number in the adventure's code.)
    Cheers
    Scrivener of Doom