The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iron Gods (PF)

1. - Top - End - #61
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Iron Gods (PF)

It is one of pathfinder's few tech AP's after all so everyone jumping on the tech train's expected. :D

Finally settled on a path for now so gonna toss the martial tradition up for check. It's based off the Gearhead tradition but nixing what didn't fit the character idea.

Techy Tradition
    Equipment Sphere; Finesse Fighting, Armor Training.
    Tech Sphere; Mechanical Ranged Weaponry I
    Alchemy Sphere; Formulae package with Salve Formulae.

The nice thing about weapon gadgets is always proficient with them if you make them.

And a question for later on. If I use the Craft Permanent Gadget to make a weapon gadget such as the repeating crossbow or a firearm permanant it would be viable for the Technician's Invention Improvements right?

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hexed666 View Post
    It is one of pathfinder's few tech AP's after all so everyone jumping on the tech train's expected. :D

Finally settled on a path for now so gonna toss the martial tradition up for check. It's based off the Gearhead tradition but nixing what didn't fit the character idea.

Techy Tradition
    Equipment Sphere; Finesse Fighting, Armor Training.

The nice thing about weapon gadgets is always proficient with them if you make them.

And a question for later on. If I use the Craft Permanent Gadget to make a weapon gadget such as the repeating crossbow or a firearm permanant it would be viable for the Technician's Invention Improvements right?
    One of your Martial Tradition talents must be a (discipline) talent.

Yes, you may use a permanent gadget as the base of a Technicianís Invention.
    Chaotic Good, probably

3. - Top - End - #63

Was afraid of that!

Techy Tradition
    Equipment Sphere; Firearm Proficiency, Armor Training.

How's that then?

And yay. Thought that was how it stacked but always good to get DM ruling ahead of time.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hexed666 View Post
    Was afraid of that!

Techy Tradition
    Equipment Sphere; Firearm Proficiency, Armor Training.

How's that then?

And yay. Thought that was how it stacked but always good to get DM ruling ahead of time.
    Tradition approved.
    Chaotic Good, probably

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

I will be selecting characters on Sunday of next weekend, so please have yours finished by then.
    Chaotic Good, probably

6. - Top - End - #66

Flumph

Sounds good @In4Dimensions! :)

7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground

Never really looked at this AP before. This idea might be a little out of left field but I'm thinking a wayang hedgewitch (Charlatanism/Umbral traditions). The idea is a merchant who's been trying to open trade relations between his company and the town of Torch.

EDIT: Actually, I just discovered the Inventioneer Armorist archetype, so now I have an idea for a gnome that uses an invention to summon "hard light" objects and weapons, and specializing in the Light sphere.
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2019-10-07 at 12:18 AM.
    -~DM~-
    Fairy Tales of the Occident
    A narrative-focused weird west campaign with ghosts and samurai and stuff.
    My Art!
    Currently Playing
    Clover - Cayden's Cheerful Company (IC)
    Evelyn Kristeva - Exploration of Yrannia (IC)
    Kazik - Prologue to the End (IC)

8. - Top - End - #68

SwashbucklerGuy

So I could never get the swarmmonger druid into Hive prestige class to work, so I gave up and created an elven barbarian who uses the guardian sphere to zip around the field to attack and defend at the same time.

Presenting Ayeluin Farchaser!

9. - Top - End - #69

So, working off of my new concept, how does this casting tradition sound?

Hard Light Engineer

Though you may be powered by a blend of magic and science, you are no real magician yourself. Instead, your power comes fully from the hard light engine strapped to your back and channeled through the lens strapped to your hand, once you've entered the necessary calculations. You gain a bonus spell point at first level and an additional one every 1.5 levels (2, 3, 5, 6 etc.)

Drawbacks: Expensive Locus (Hard Light Engine), Focus Casting (Emitter Glove), Magical Signs, Rigorous Concentration, Somatic Casting, Creation (Limited Creation [Alter]), Light (Touch of Light)

Boons: Easy Focus
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2019-10-07 at 10:10 AM.
    -~DM~-
    My Art!
    Currently Playing

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chromascope3D View Post
    So, working off of my new concept, how does this casting tradition sound?

Hard Light Engineer

Though you may be powered by a blend of magic and science, you are no real magician yourself. Instead, your power comes fully from the hard light engine strapped to your back and channeled through the lens strapped to your hand, once you've entered the necessary calculations. You gain a bonus spell point at first level and an additional one every 1.5 levels (2, 3, 5, 6 etc.)

Drawbacks: Expensive Locus (Hard Light Engine), Focus Casting (Emitter Glove), Magical Signs, Rigorous Concentration, Somatic Casting, Creation (Limited Creation [Alter]), Light (Touch of Light)

Boons: Easy Focus
    Go right ahead.

I made a table of the applicants; me know if I missed your character.

Player: Character: Race: Class: Alignment: Completed?
    3SecondCultist Jacyln Agler Human Psychic Neutral Yes
    ylvathrall Kana the Betrayer Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) Barbarian Neutral Yes
    n0ble Tara Blackmane Half-Orc Bloodrager Chaotic Neutral Cannot find backstory
    Bansheexero Aruk of the Sands Lizardfolk Medium Neutral No description/personality
    Mizu Makura Aven Griffin-Egan Samsaran Cleric Neutral Yes
    Rokku Peeta Elan Voyager Chaotic Neutral No description/personality
    Starbin Maatook Human Barbarian Chaotic Good Yes
    Deadguy Caliber Android Gunslinger Neutral Yes
    thegoldenfedora Ayeluin Elf Barbarian Chaotic Good Yes

You donít need to have your description and personality boxes filled out, but itíll definitely help your chances.
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2019-10-07 at 09:34 PM.
    Chaotic Good, probably

11. - Top - End - #71

Quote Originally Posted by In4Dimensions View Post
    Go right ahead.
    This question is half tongue-in-cheek, because it's rather silly, but this is a rather silly character so I thought I should ask anyway. :P

So the gnome's Master Tinker alternate racial trait gives the gnome proficiency in any weapon they have personally crafted. The Creation sphere's Create ability requires the caster make a craft skill check to successfully create complex weapons and objects. Do weapons created in this way count as crafted weapons for the purposes of the Master Tinker benefit?

I think it's a decent combo myself, allowing the character to gain some fun weapon versatility, but I dunno if it's necessarily overpowered, since the creation sphere is inherently really thirsty for spell points making it a really expensive gimmick to really abuse, but idk.

(Also I switched back from Armorist to Hedgewitch, but keeping the same holosmith theme).
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2019-10-07 at 03:33 PM.
    -~DM~-
    My Art!
    Currently Playing

12. - Top - End - #72

SwashbucklerGuy

Description and personally have both been added for my submission of Ayeluin.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chromascope3D View Post
    This question is half tongue-in-cheek, because it's rather silly, but this is a rather silly character so I thought I should ask anyway. :P

So the gnome's Master Tinker alternate racial trait gives the gnome proficiency in any weapon they have personally crafted. The Creation sphere's Create ability requires the caster make a craft skill check to successfully create complex weapons and objects. Do weapons created in this way count as crafted weapons for the purposes of the Master Tinker benefit?

I think it's a decent combo myself, allowing the character to gain some fun weapon versatility, but I dunno if it's necessarily overpowered, since the creation sphere is inherently really thirsty for spell points making it a really expensive gimmick to really abuse, but idk.

(Also I switched back from Armorist to Hedgewitch, but keeping the same holosmith theme).
    I think that thatís a little too much.
    Chaotic Good, probably

14. - Top - End - #74

Alright, just checking :p
    -~DM~-
    My Art!
    Currently Playing

15. - Top - End - #75

Devil

I think I'll step out, working on setting homebrew races and settings for next game I GM. Besides, my character may be a tough fit looking at the rest of the party.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Have had trouble viewing the players guide on my main device, so haven't made much progress. Current thought is an unbodied wraith with the poltergeist haunt path (can possess objects and eventually constructs). I will see if it comes together. Someone killed by the technic league, though unable to remember the details.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

A bit of a late submission I think, but one I hope you'll still consider! Apologies for the walls of text some spoilers below will turn into; I like having all the relevant information in one place. That way I only need 15 tabs open at once.

Spoiler: Ilyrisse of the Smokewood
    Show

Ilyrisse of the Smokewood
    Spring Child Druid 1

Spoiler: Basic Information
    Show
    Name: Ilyrisse of the Smokewood
    Race: Spring Child
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Class: Druid (Spirit Mender)

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    In spite of the virescent color of her skin, even at a distance Ilyrisse's wild beauty makes it nearly impossible to mistake her for a half-orc. Taller than an average human woman, the comely half-fey possesses a shapely, well-proportioned build, the undeniable fruits of a lifetime nourished by nature's bounty. The color of her hair changes with the turning of the seasons but always shines with vitality, even in the dead of winter. The guileless spring child's wide, emerald eyes readily reflect whatever emotion she feels, typically mirth or childlike curiosity, though of late, one is more likely to find them brimming with unshed tears or narrowed in steely rage. Ilyrisse's inherent bond with nature prevents plants in her possession from withering, a boon she utilizes by weaving blossoms through her hair and by incorporating grasses, leaves and vines into her clothing. Wherever her travels take her, Ilyrisse walks unshod, but the spirits of nature ensure that the pale green soles of her feet are never sullied with dirt nor harmed by the natural terrain of the land she treads upon. The scent of green leaves and flowers clings to the spring child, filling the air around her like a rich perfume.

Much like nature itself, Ilyrisse is a study in contrasts. Sometimes she best mirrors nature's life-giving aspect, tending to the injuries of others and beseeching the land to provide nourishment to the hungry creatures that roam it. Other times Ilyrisse is the embodiment of nature's wrath, turning the wilderness against Man and machine alike and culling those whose existence threatens the survival of the natural world around them. Outside of those roles, Ilyrisse usually personifies her kind's namesake; a spring child, her agelessness is better thought of as eternal youthfulness, viewing the world with a childlike wonder and lacking in guile and emotional maturity despite her many years on this earth. While often naive, she does have the occasional flash of startlingly insightfulness, perhaps because of how simply she sees the world. When not in the throes of grief and rage as she has been since her mother's passing, Ilyrisse is a lively, compassionate, hopeful creature and a true friend to those who respect life.

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    For untold generations, a small coalition of dryads and mortal druids has called the Smokewood home. Their mission, to keep nature's last green bastion in the wastelands of Numeria free from corruption and protect it from the ambitious designs of Man. The close working relationships between the dryads of the forest and the disciples of the Green Faith often led to dalliances that resulted in the birth of half-fey, half-mortal offspring known as the Spring Children. And so it was that Ilyrisse came into the world.

For countless seasons Ilyrisse joyfully took part in her community's mission, blending the innate connection to the primordial First World she inherited from her mother with her father's reverence of the spirits of nature to help keep their demesne unspoiled. Visitors to their little enclave were few and far between, but among the more memorable ones were the oddly-garbed fellows from The Village of Purple Lights who came seeking a strange metal found in their forest. The druids having no need for it themselves, and metal often being anathema to the Fey, the enclave freely traded away the precious metal to the outsiders in exchange for their word that no harm would come to the forest from their harvesting of it.

For many more seasons, the Smokewood flourished under the tender ministrations of Ilyrisse and the other Spring Children and the enclave's dealings with the outsiders continued peacefully. But their tranquil existence was forever shattered the day a metal monstrosity tore through their demesne. The great machine mindlessly rampaged through the forest, devastating plant, animal and person alike. The battle was brutal, but in time the combined efforts of the druids, dryads and Spring Children were able to bring low the abomination. While they celebrated their victory, unbeknownst to them the strange energy that powered the machine began to bleed into the land, poisoning all nature around the site of the battle, including her mother's tree. Many of the Children lost their mothers in the weeks that followed, Ilyrisse among them. Despite their best efforts, they were unable to heal the strange sickness that poisoned the trees and the dryads in turn, and after weeks of suffering and progressive weakness, they finally succumbed to the insidious affliction.

Too late the druids thought to dig up the construct that had been swallowed up by the land and remove it from their territory. Ilyrisse assisted in the process and upon closer examination, discovered that the monstrosity was created from the same metal they had been giving to the outsiders. Enraged by what seemed a breach of the visitors' oath, Ilyrisse left the enclave for The Village of Purple Lights to find the ones responsible for the devastation of her home and call down the wrath of nature upon them!

Spoiler: Background Notes
    Show
    • Ilyrisse would be out for blood when she arrives in Torch. I thought perhaps Khonnir could be the representative from Torch who visited Ilyrisse's little enclave to harvest the skymetal. Thus when she learns of his disapperance, she'll be more than happy to help track him down (she'll insist on it, in fact) so that he can personally pay for his seeming betrayal of their agreement.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Attendant Spirits (Su) Small, invisible, intangible spirits live in a cloud around the spirit mender. They continually attend to her, removing stains and adjusting her possessions and clothes: a spirit menderís clothing float around her, and are strangely unaffected by wind or changes in gravity. Any common stain or residue left upon the body or clothing of the spirit mender disappears in a round, though more powerful chemicals (such as the tar from a tanglefoot bag) are too strong for the spirits to remove alone.

The spirits are averse to the presence of metal. Although they will abide itís presence in smaller amounts, they will actively work to remove any large metal encumbrances from the spirit menderís body. Metal armor will fall off the spirit menderís body as quickly as it can be put on (even over her objections). Metal possessions are generally not affected, but the spirits tend to interfere enough to make metal weapons or shields unwieldy and impossible to use in battle. Equipment that is mostly wood with some metal (such as a spear) are still usable, as is equipment made of alchemical silver (but not other metals, even those with properties similar to alchemical silver).

Whenever the spirit mender is restrained or placed in contact with anything her attendant spirits dislike, she receives a circumstance bonus equal to half her level to escape artist checks against it, as her spirits actively try to release her. The spirit mender will always receive this bonus against non-living, non-magical entanglements, artificial chemicals and against metal bonds or grapples by metal or metal-wearing creatures.

The spirit mender receives the Cantrip feat for free, and any cantrip effect she can achieve that targets herself may be performed as a swift action. If she already has the Cantrip feat, she may choose any other feat she qualifies for instead.

Background Skills (Handle Animal, Profession [Herbalist])

Base Attack Bonus The spirit menderís base attack bonus is equal to half her level (rounded down).

Bound Spirits (Su) The spirit mender attracts more powerful nature spirits who do her bidding. She may possess a number of spirits at once equal to 3 + her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1).

These spirits may be turned visible or invisible as a free action (if visible, they appear as wisps of energy that glow dimly). Summoning spirits takes 1 minute, and a spirit mender cannot summon more spirits in a day than 3 + her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1). Once summoned, the spirits remain until used, and either orbit the spirit mender (moving as she does at the same speed), or may be directed to move independently as a move action. A spirit mender may move as many spirits as she wishes with each move action, and spirits have a fly speed of 40 ft. and always succeed at Fly checks. These spirits are only projected into the Material Plane and as such are immune to damage of any kind. A spirit must remain within medium range of the spirit mender, or disappear as if used.

A spirit mender gains a number of abilities, each of which uses up a spiritís energy. When using a bound spirits ability, the expended spirit returns to the unbounded wilderness of the fey realm until it is re-summoned at a future date. Spirit powers generally require a standard action, and if a saving throw is required the DC is equal to 10 + 1/2 spirit mender level + her Wisdom modifier. To use an ability, the target must be adjacent to the spirit mender (if the spirit is orbiting her), or else the spirit mender must first direct the spirit to move into the targetís square. The spirit mender gains the following abilities:

Aid the Living: At 1st level, the spirit mender may expend a spirit to bolster a human, animal, magical beast, or plant, granting it a +1 sacred bonus to attack rolls and saving throws, which increases by 1 for every 5 levels the spirit mender possesses. The creature also gains 1 temporary hit point per level. These bonuses last 1 hour.

Lovelorn Spirit: At 1st level, the spirit mender may expend a spirit to aid an ally who is at negative hit points, but not dead. The ally becomes stable and gains temporary hit points equal to twice the spirit menderís class level for 1 minute.

Open Arms: At 1st level, The spirit mender can expend a spirit while using a Life ability to allow it to affect a number of allies in close range equal to half her spirit mender level, rounded up.

Casting The spirit mender may combine spheres and talents to create magical effects. The spirit mender is considered a High-Caster and uses Wisdom as her casting ability modifier. (Note: All casters gain 2 bonus talents and may select a casting tradition the first time they gain the casting class feature.) This replaces the spells class feature.

Casting Tradition (Fey Magic) To the fey, magic is simply a part of life - and those who study their styles often find that their emotions are a problem, but magic is stronger and easier to controlÖ

Emotional Casting Your magic requires heightened emotional states of mind to use. When subject to a non-harmless magical effect that invokes an emotion (such as fear effects, spells with the (emotion) descriptor, or charms such as Fear or Hostility) you are unable to use magic.

Somatic Casting (x2) You must gesture to cast spellsóa process that requires you to have at least 1 hand unoccupied. When using magic, you cannot wear armor heavier than light without incurring a chance of arcane spell failure. You may select this drawback twice. If taken a second time, you cannot wear any armor or use a shield without incurring a chance of arcane spell failure.

Wild Magic Your magic is not entirely stable and can result in a variety of unwanted effects. Whenever you spend a spell point, there is a 10% chance an unexpected event happens alongside your magic. Roll as if you had activated a rod of wonder. Add that effect to those you produce with your magic. At the GMís discretion, wild magic tables, or even tables of his own creation, may be added to the possible effects your magic can create.

Easy Focus When maintaining a sphere ability through concentration, you only need to spend a move action to maintain concentration instead of a standard action. This does not decrease the sphere abilityís casting time, only the action used to maintain concentration.

Overcharge You may overcharge your magic, giving yourself great power at the cost of your own strength. Whenever you use a sphere ability, you may give yourself a +2 bonus to your caster level for that ability, but you become fatigued afterward. If you are already fatigued, you become exhausted. If you are exhausted, you collapse to the ground unconscious for 1d4 rounds. Creatures immune to fatigue cannot benefit from this boon.

Class Skills The spirit mender removes Knowledge (Geography) from her list of class skills and adds Knowledge (Religion) to her list of class skills.

Magic Talents A spirit mender gains 1 magic talent every level.

Nature Bond (Ex) At 1st level, a druid forms a bond with nature. This bond can take one of two forms. The first is a close tie to the natural world, granting the druid one of the following cleric domains: Air, Animal, Earth, Fire, Plant, Water, or Weather. When determining the powers and bonus spells granted by this domain, the druid's effective cleric level is equal to her druid level. A druid that selects this option also receives additional domain spell slots, just like a cleric. She must prepare the spell from her domain in this slot and this spell cannot be used to cast a spell spontaneously.

The second option is to form a close bond with an animal companion. A druid may begin play with any of the animals listed in Animal Choices. This animal is a loyal companion that accompanies the druid on her adventures.

Unlike normal animals of its kind, an animal companion's Hit Dice, abilities, skills, and feats advance as the druid advances in level. If a character receives an animal companion from more than one source, her effective druid levels stack for the purposes of determining the statistics and abilities of the companion. Most animal companions increase in size when their druid reaches 4th or 7th level, depending on the companion. If a druid releases her companion from service, she may gain a new one by performing a ceremony requiring 24 uninterrupted hours of prayer in the environment where the new companion typically lives. This ceremony can also replace an animal companion that has perished.

Instead of granting access to a domain or an animal companion, a druidís bond with nature can take a third form: access to druidic herbalism.

Nature Sense (Ex) A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.

Spell Pool The spirit mender gains a small reservoir of energy she can call on to create truly wondrous effects, called a spell pool. This pool contains a number of spell points equal to her level + her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1). This pool replenishes once per day after roughly 8 hours of rest.

Spiritual Protection (Su) The spirits protect the spirit mender as best they can, warning her of danger. While unarmored and not carrying a shield, the spirit mender may add her Wisdom bonus (if any) to her AC and CMD. This does not stack with other abilities that would allow the spirit mender to apply her Wisdom bonus to her AC or CMD. She gains an additional +1 bonus to her AC and CMD at 2nd level, and an additional +1 for every 4 class levels thereafter. This replaces the wild shape class feature.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency Spirit menders are proficient with the following weapons: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, scythe, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear.

Spirit menders are not proficient with any form of armor or shield. A spirit mender who wears armor or uses a shield is unable to use her spiritual protection, attendant spirits, bound spirits, effortless stride or preserve the environment abilities while doing so and for 24 hours thereafter. This modifies weapon and armor proficiency.

Wild Empathy (Ex) A druid can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check made to improve the attitude of a person (see Using Skills). The druid rolls 1d20 and adds her druid level and her Charisma modifier to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.

To use wild empathy, the druid and the animal must be within 30 feet of one another under normal conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.

A druid can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but she takes a -4 penalty on the check.

Spoiler: Feats
    Show
    Cantrips You can create a variety of small magical effects. These effects are not powerful and are treated as sphere effects in all ways. They require a standard action to use, have a range of Close, and are either instantaneous or have a duration of 1 hour depending on the effect created.

• You may make a ranged touch attack, dealing 1d3 acid, electricity, fire, or cold damage to a target.
    • You may clean, soil, or color up to 1 cubic ft of material per round.
    • You may create floating lights the size of candle flames and move them up to 20 ft per round as a free action.
    • You may create a spark such as with flint and steel, which may ignite flammable, unattended Fine objects.
    • You may open or close a door or container weighing no more than 30 lbs.
    • You may chill, warm, or flavor 1 lbs. of nonliving material.
    • You may create a small breeze from whichever direction you choose, strong enough to rustle clothing and flicker candles.
    • You may lift objects weighing up to 1 lbs. and move them up to 10 ft per round.
    • You may create small non-speech sounds, such as that of a mouse screeching, soft simple harp music, or the hubbub of a whispered conversation.

You can make up new effects, but they should not be more powerful than those listed above. The GM is the final arbiter of what is or is not a cantrip.

Extra Magic Talent Gain an additional sphere or a talent from a sphere you possess. You may take this feat multiple times. The effects stack.

Spoiler: Skills & Languages
    Show
    Languages: Common, Druidic, Sylvan

Skills
    Handle Animal +5 [1 rank, +1 Cha, +3 trained]
    Heal +8 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained]
    Knowledge (Nature) +6 [1 rank, +0 Int, +3 trained, +2 class]
    Perception +8 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained]
    Profession (Herbalist) +8 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained]
    Survival +10 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained, +2 class]

Spoiler: Traits
    Show
    Practiced Surge Your intense study has granted you some measure of control over your wild magic events. Once per day, when you make a wild magic event roll, you may choose to add or subtract 1d6 from the roll after the result of the roll has been revealed. You must choose whether to add or subtract before rolling the 1d6. You gain an additional daily use of this ability at 5 Hit Dice and every 5 Hit Dice thereafter.

Sun Worship By dedicating yourself to the sun, you have become inured to its effects and attuned to its nature. You are immune to the dazzled condition. In addition, you may qualify for the Photosynthesis and Sense Light feats as if you possessed the Light Sphere.

Robot Slayer The strange automatons that plague the wilds of Numeria are a blight upon the world, and the idea that there could be countless more of these creatures lying in wait in the unknown ruins scattered throughout the region chills your blood. Khonnirís recovery of a deactivated robot from the caves below Torch worries youónot only could that thing wake up and run amok in town, but there may well be more lurking below! You want to explore the caves under Torch to determine if there is indeed a lurking robot threat below town. You gain a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls against robots and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by robots.

Overprotective In your youth, you saw a younger friend or loved one suffer a grievous injury or die, and you blamed yourself for not having been there to help, even if there was nothing you could have done. If one of your allies should fall unconscious from hit point damage, you take a Ė2 penalty on attack rolls and skill checks as long as you are farther than 10 feet away from your fallen ally.

Spoiler: Stat Block
    Show
    Female Spring Child Druid (Spirit Mender) 1
    CN Medium humanoid (feyblooded, human)
    Init +2; Senses Perception +8
    --------------------
    Defense
    --------------------
    AC 16 touch 16 flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +4 Wis)
    hp 10 (1d8+1+1)
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
    --------------------
    Offense
    --------------------
    Speed 30 ft.
    Melee Pummel (requires trees) +1 (1d6, 20/x2)
    Ranged destructive blast +2 touch (1d6, 20/x2)
    Special Attacks bound spirits 7/day (DC 14 - aid the living [+1, 1 temp hp, 1 hour], lovelorn spirit [2 temp hp, 1 min.], open arms [1 ally, 25 ft.])
    Spring Child Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +5)
    . . 1/dayócharm person (DC 15), entangle (DC 15), suggestion (DC 18)
    --------------------
    Magic
    --------------------
    Caster Level 1st; MSB 1; MSD 12; Concentration +5
    Tradition Fey Magic; CAM Wis
    Spell Points 5
    Destruction - CL 1st; DC 14; Duration N/A; Range Close (25 ft.); Talents Thorn Blast; Drawbacks Energy Focus (Plant)
    - Destructive Blast (1d6 bludgeoning damage; 2d6 for 1 SP)
    -- Thorn Blast (deal piercing damage and bleed damage equal to # of die rolled)
    Life - CL 1st; DC 14; Duration Invigorate (1 hour), Restore (1 round); Range Touch; Talents None; Drawbacks None
    - Cure (heal 1d8+1)
    - Invigorate (grant 1 temporary hp)
    - Restore (heal 1d4 ability damage, remove fatigued [or lessen exhaustion to fatigue], remove sickened [or lessen nauseated to sickened], remove shaken [or lessen frightened to shaken, or panicked to frightened], remove staggered, remove dazzled or remove battered conditions)
    Nature - CL 1st; DC 14; Duration Concentration, or 1 round by spending 1 SP; Range Close (25 ft.); Talents Grow Plants; Drawbacks None
    - Geomancing (Plantlife)
    - Entangle (5 ft. radius area)
    - Growth (1 plant; 1 dayís worth of food for 3 Medium creatures or 1 horse per plant)
    - Pummel (Medium branch: Str 11, +1 to hit, 1d6 damage, 5 ft. reach)
    -- Grow Plants (Medium tree or 5 ft. radius field of plants)
    --------------------
    Statistics
    --------------------
    Str 8 Dex 14 Con 13 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 12
    Base Atk +0 CMB -1 CMD 15
    Feats Cantrips (class bonus), Extra Magical Talent (Grow Plants)
    Skills Heal +8, Knowledge (Nature) +6, Perception +8, Survival +10; Background Skills Handle Animal +5, Profession (Herbalist) +8
    Traits Overprotective, Practiced Surge, Robot Slayer, Sun Worship
    Languages Common, Druidic, Sylvan
    SQ attendant spirits, easy focus, nature bond (plant companion), overcharge, spiritual protection
    Other Gear

Spoiler: Broot (Plant Companion)
    Show
    Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 2019-10-09 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Added links

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba View Post
    A bit of a late submission I think, but one I hope you'll still consider! Apologies for the walls of text some spoilers below will turn into; I like having all the relevant information in one place. That way I only need 15 tabs open at once.

Spoiler: Ilyrisse of the Smokewood
    Show

Spring Child Druid 1

Spoiler: Basic Information
    Show
    Name: Ilyrisse of the Smokewood
    Race: Spring Child
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Class: Druid (Spirit Mender)

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    In spite of the virescent color of her skin, even at a distance Ilyrisse's wild beauty makes it nearly impossible to mistake her for a half-orc. Taller than an average human woman, the comely half-fey possesses a shapely, well-proportioned build, the undeniable fruits of a lifetime nourished by nature's bounty. The color of her hair changes with the turning of the seasons but always shines with vitality, even in the dead of winter. The guileless spring child's wide, emerald eyes readily reflect whatever emotion she feels, typically mirth or childlike curiosity, though of late, one is more likely to find them brimming with unshed tears or narrowed in steely rage. Ilyrisse's inherent bond with nature prevents plants in her possession from withering, a boon she utilizes by weaving blossoms through her hair and by incorporating grasses, leaves and vines into her clothing. Wherever her travels take her, Ilyrisse walks unshod, but the spirits of nature ensure that the pale green soles of her feet are never sullied with dirt nor harmed by the natural terrain of the land she treads upon. The scent of green leaves and flowers clings to the spring child, filling the air around her like a rich perfume.

Much like nature itself, Ilyrisse is a study in contrasts. Sometimes she best mirrors nature's life-giving aspect, tending to the injuries of others and beseeching the land to provide nourishment to the hungry creatures that roam it. Other times Ilyrisse is the embodiment of nature's wrath, turning the wilderness against Man and machine alike and culling those whose existence threatens the survival of the natural world around them. Outside of those roles, Ilyrisse usually personifies her kind's namesake; a spring child, her agelessness is better thought of as eternal youthfulness, viewing the world with a childlike wonder and lacking in guile and emotional maturity despite her many years on this earth. While often naive, she does have the occasional flash of startlingly insightfulness, perhaps because of how simply she sees the world. When not in the throes of grief and rage as she has been since her mother's passing, Ilyrisse is a lively, compassionate, hopeful creature and a true friend to those who respect life.

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    For untold generations, a small coalition of dryads and mortal druids has called the Smokewood home. Their mission, to keep nature's last green bastion in the wastelands of Numeria free from corruption and protect it from the ambitious designs of Man. The close working relationships between the dryads of the forest and the disciples of the Green Faith often led to dalliances that resulted in the birth of half-fey, half-mortal offspring known as the Spring Children. And so it was that Ilyrisse came into the world.

For countless seasons Ilyrisse joyfully took part in her community's mission, blending the innate connection to the primordial First World she inherited from her mother with her father's reverence of the spirits of nature to help keep their demesne unspoiled. Visitors to their little enclave were few and far between, but among the more memorable ones were the oddly-garbed fellows from The Village of Purple Lights who came seeking a strange metal found in their forest. The druids having no need for it themselves, and metal often being anathema to the Fey, the enclave freely traded away the precious metal to the outsiders in exchange for their word that no harm would come to the forest from their harvesting of it.

For many more seasons, the Smokewood flourished under the tender ministrations of Ilyrisse and the other Spring Children and the enclave's dealings with the outsiders continued peacefully. But their tranquil existence was forever shattered the day a metal monstrosity tore through their demesne. The great machine mindlessly rampaged through the forest, devastating plant, animal and person alike. The battle was brutal, but in time the combined efforts of the druids, dryads and Spring Children were able to bring low the abomination. While they celebrated their victory, unbeknownst to them the strange energy that powered the machine began to bleed into the land, poisoning all nature around the site of the battle, including her mother's tree. Many of the Children lost their mothers in the weeks that followed, Ilyrisse among them. Despite their best efforts, they were unable to heal the strange sickness that poisoned the trees and the dryads in turn, and after weeks of suffering and progressive weakness, they finally succumbed to the insidious affliction.

Too late the druids thought to dig up the construct that had been swallowed up by the land and remove it from their territory. Ilyrisse assisted in the process and upon closer examination, discovered that the monstrosity was created from the same metal they had been giving to the outsiders. Enraged by what seemed a breach of the visitors' oath, Ilyrisse left the enclave for The Village of Purple Lights to find the ones responsible for the devastation of her home and call down the wrath of nature upon them!

Spoiler: Background Notes
    Show
    • Ilyrisse would be out for blood when she arrives in Torch. I thought perhaps Khonnir could be the representative from Torch who visited Ilyrisse's little enclave to harvest the skymetal. Thus when she learns of his disapperance, she'll be more than happy to help track him down (she'll insist on it, in fact) so that he can personally pay for his seeming betrayal of their agreement.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Attendant Spirits (Su) Small, invisible, intangible spirits live in a cloud around the spirit mender. They continually attend to her, removing stains and adjusting her possessions and clothes: a spirit menderís clothing float around her, and are strangely unaffected by wind or changes in gravity. Any common stain or residue left upon the body or clothing of the spirit mender disappears in a round, though more powerful chemicals (such as the tar from a tanglefoot bag) are too strong for the spirits to remove alone.

The spirits are averse to the presence of metal. Although they will abide itís presence in smaller amounts, they will actively work to remove any large metal encumbrances from the spirit menderís body. Metal armor will fall off the spirit menderís body as quickly as it can be put on (even over her objections). Metal possessions are generally not affected, but the spirits tend to interfere enough to make metal weapons or shields unwieldy and impossible to use in battle. Equipment that is mostly wood with some metal (such as a spear) are still usable, as is equipment made of alchemical silver (but not other metals, even those with properties similar to alchemical silver).

Whenever the spirit mender is restrained or placed in contact with anything her attendant spirits dislike, she receives a circumstance bonus equal to half her level to escape artist checks against it, as her spirits actively try to release her. The spirit mender will always receive this bonus against non-living, non-magical entanglements, artificial chemicals and against metal bonds or grapples by metal or metal-wearing creatures.

The spirit mender receives the Cantrip feat for free, and any cantrip effect she can achieve that targets herself may be performed as a swift action. If she already has the Cantrip feat, she may choose any other feat she qualifies for instead.

Background Skills (Handle Animal, Profession [Herbalist])

Base Attack Bonus The spirit menderís base attack bonus is equal to half her level (rounded down).

Bound Spirits (Su) The spirit mender attracts more powerful nature spirits who do her bidding. She may possess a number of spirits at once equal to 3 + her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1).

These spirits may be turned visible or invisible as a free action (if visible, they appear as wisps of energy that glow dimly). Summoning spirits takes 1 minute, and a spirit mender cannot summon more spirits in a day than 3 + her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1). Once summoned, the spirits remain until used, and either orbit the spirit mender (moving as she does at the same speed), or may be directed to move independently as a move action. A spirit mender may move as many spirits as she wishes with each move action, and spirits have a fly speed of 40 ft. and always succeed at Fly checks. These spirits are only projected into the Material Plane and as such are immune to damage of any kind. A spirit must remain within medium range of the spirit mender, or disappear as if used.

A spirit mender gains a number of abilities, each of which uses up a spiritís energy. When using a bound spirits ability, the expended spirit returns to the unbounded wilderness of the fey realm until it is re-summoned at a future date. Spirit powers generally require a standard action, and if a saving throw is required the DC is equal to 10 + 1/2 spirit mender level + her Wisdom modifier. To use an ability, the target must be adjacent to the spirit mender (if the spirit is orbiting her), or else the spirit mender must first direct the spirit to move into the targetís square. The spirit mender gains the following abilities:

Aid the Living: At 1st level, the spirit mender may expend a spirit to bolster a human, animal, magical beast, or plant, granting it a +1 sacred bonus to attack rolls and saving throws, which increases by 1 for every 5 levels the spirit mender possesses. The creature also gains 1 temporary hit point per level. These bonuses last 1 hour.

Lovelorn Spirit: At 1st level, the spirit mender may expend a spirit to aid an ally who is at negative hit points, but not dead. The ally becomes stable and gains temporary hit points equal to twice the spirit menderís class level for 1 minute.

Open Arms: At 1st level, The spirit mender can expend a spirit while using a Life ability to allow it to affect a number of allies in close range equal to half her spirit mender level, rounded up.

Casting The spirit mender may combine spheres and talents to create magical effects. The spirit mender is considered a High-Caster and uses Wisdom as her casting ability modifier. (Note: All casters gain 2 bonus talents and may select a casting tradition the first time they gain the casting class feature.) This replaces the spells class feature.

Casting Tradition (Fey Magic) To the fey, magic is simply a part of life - and those who study their styles often find that their emotions are a problem, but magic is stronger and easier to controlÖ

Emotional Casting Your magic requires heightened emotional states of mind to use. When subject to a non-harmless magical effect that invokes an emotion (such as fear effects, spells with the (emotion) descriptor, or charms such as Fear or Hostility) you are unable to use magic.

Somatic Casting (x2) You must gesture to cast spellsóa process that requires you to have at least 1 hand unoccupied. When using magic, you cannot wear armor heavier than light without incurring a chance of arcane spell failure. You may select this drawback twice. If taken a second time, you cannot wear any armor or use a shield without incurring a chance of arcane spell failure.

Wild Magic Your magic is not entirely stable and can result in a variety of unwanted effects. Whenever you spend a spell point, there is a 10% chance an unexpected event happens alongside your magic. Roll as if you had activated a rod of wonder. Add that effect to those you produce with your magic. At the GMís discretion, wild magic tables, or even tables of his own creation, may be added to the possible effects your magic can create.

Easy Focus When maintaining a sphere ability through concentration, you only need to spend a move action to maintain concentration instead of a standard action. This does not decrease the sphere abilityís casting time, only the action used to maintain concentration.

Overcharge You may overcharge your magic, giving yourself great power at the cost of your own strength. Whenever you use a sphere ability, you may give yourself a +2 bonus to your caster level for that ability, but you become fatigued afterward. If you are already fatigued, you become exhausted. If you are exhausted, you collapse to the ground unconscious for 1d4 rounds. Creatures immune to fatigue cannot benefit from this boon.

Class Skills The spirit mender removes Knowledge (Geography) from her list of class skills and adds Knowledge (Religion) to her list of class skills.

Magic Talents A spirit mender gains 1 magic talent every level.

Nature Bond (Ex) At 1st level, a druid forms a bond with nature. This bond can take one of two forms. The first is a close tie to the natural world, granting the druid one of the following cleric domains: Air, Animal, Earth, Fire, Plant, Water, or Weather. When determining the powers and bonus spells granted by this domain, the druid's effective cleric level is equal to her druid level. A druid that selects this option also receives additional domain spell slots, just like a cleric. She must prepare the spell from her domain in this slot and this spell cannot be used to cast a spell spontaneously.

The second option is to form a close bond with an animal companion. A druid may begin play with any of the animals listed in Animal Choices. This animal is a loyal companion that accompanies the druid on her adventures.

Unlike normal animals of its kind, an animal companion's Hit Dice, abilities, skills, and feats advance as the druid advances in level. If a character receives an animal companion from more than one source, her effective druid levels stack for the purposes of determining the statistics and abilities of the companion. Most animal companions increase in size when their druid reaches 4th or 7th level, depending on the companion. If a druid releases her companion from service, she may gain a new one by performing a ceremony requiring 24 uninterrupted hours of prayer in the environment where the new companion typically lives. This ceremony can also replace an animal companion that has perished.

Instead of granting access to a domain or an animal companion, a druidís bond with nature can take a third form: access to druidic herbalism.

Nature Sense (Ex) A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.

Spell Pool The spirit mender gains a small reservoir of energy she can call on to create truly wondrous effects, called a spell pool. This pool contains a number of spell points equal to her level + her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1). This pool replenishes once per day after roughly 8 hours of rest.

Spiritual Protection (Su) The spirits protect the spirit mender as best they can, warning her of danger. While unarmored and not carrying a shield, the spirit mender may add her Wisdom bonus (if any) to her AC and CMD. This does not stack with other abilities that would allow the spirit mender to apply her Wisdom bonus to her AC or CMD. She gains an additional +1 bonus to her AC and CMD at 2nd level, and an additional +1 for every 4 class levels thereafter. This replaces the wild shape class feature.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency Spirit menders are proficient with the following weapons: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, scythe, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear.

Spirit menders are not proficient with any form of armor or shield. A spirit mender who wears armor or uses a shield is unable to use her spiritual protection, attendant spirits, bound spirits, effortless stride or preserve the environment abilities while doing so and for 24 hours thereafter. This modifies weapon and armor proficiency.

Wild Empathy (Ex) A druid can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check made to improve the attitude of a person (see Using Skills). The druid rolls 1d20 and adds her druid level and her Charisma modifier to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.

To use wild empathy, the druid and the animal must be within 30 feet of one another under normal conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.

A druid can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but she takes a -4 penalty on the check.

Spoiler: Feats
    Show
    Cantrips You can create a variety of small magical effects. These effects are not powerful and are treated as sphere effects in all ways. They require a standard action to use, have a range of Close, and are either instantaneous or have a duration of 1 hour depending on the effect created.

• You may make a ranged touch attack, dealing 1d3 acid, electricity, fire, or cold damage to a target.
    • You may clean, soil, or color up to 1 cubic ft of material per round.
    • You may create floating lights the size of candle flames and move them up to 20 ft per round as a free action.
    • You may create a spark such as with flint and steel, which may ignite flammable, unattended Fine objects.
    • You may open or close a door or container weighing no more than 30 lbs.
    • You may chill, warm, or flavor 1 lbs. of nonliving material.
    • You may create a small breeze from whichever direction you choose, strong enough to rustle clothing and flicker candles.
    • You may lift objects weighing up to 1 lbs. and move them up to 10 ft per round.
    • You may create small non-speech sounds, such as that of a mouse screeching, soft simple harp music, or the hubbub of a whispered conversation.

You can make up new effects, but they should not be more powerful than those listed above. The GM is the final arbiter of what is or is not a cantrip.

Extra Magic Talent Gain an additional sphere or a talent from a sphere you possess. You may take this feat multiple times. The effects stack.

Spoiler: Skills & Languages
    Show
    Languages: Common, Druidic, Sylvan

Skills
    Handle Animal +5 [1 rank, +1 Cha, +3 trained]
    Heal +8 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained]
    Knowledge (Nature) +6 [1 rank, +0 Int, +3 trained, +2 class]
    Perception +8 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained]
    Profession (Herbalist) +8 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained]
    Survival +10 [1 rank, +4 Wis, +3 trained, +2 class]

Spoiler: Traits
    Show
    Practiced Surge Your intense study has granted you some measure of control over your wild magic events. Once per day, when you make a wild magic event roll, you may choose to add or subtract 1d6 from the roll after the result of the roll has been revealed. You must choose whether to add or subtract before rolling the 1d6. You gain an additional daily use of this ability at 5 Hit Dice and every 5 Hit Dice thereafter.

Sun Worship By dedicating yourself to the sun, you have become inured to its effects and attuned to its nature. You are immune to the dazzled condition. In addition, you may qualify for the Photosynthesis and Sense Light feats as if you possessed the Light Sphere.

Robot Slayer The strange automatons that plague the wilds of Numeria are a blight upon the world, and the idea that there could be countless more of these creatures lying in wait in the unknown ruins scattered throughout the region chills your blood. Khonnirís recovery of a deactivated robot from the caves below Torch worries youónot only could that thing wake up and run amok in town, but there may well be more lurking below! You want to explore the caves under Torch to determine if there is indeed a lurking robot threat below town. You gain a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls against robots and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by robots.

Overprotective In your youth, you saw a younger friend or loved one suffer a grievous injury or die, and you blamed yourself for not having been there to help, even if there was nothing you could have done. If one of your allies should fall unconscious from hit point damage, you take a Ė2 penalty on attack rolls and skill checks as long as you are farther than 10 feet away from your fallen ally.

Spoiler: Stat Block
    Show
    Female Spring Child Druid (Spirit Mender) 1
    CN Medium humanoid (feyblooded, human)
    Init +2; Senses Perception +8
    --------------------
    Defense
    --------------------
    AC 16 touch 16 flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +4 Wis)
    hp 10 (1d8+1+1)
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
    --------------------
    Offense
    --------------------
    Speed 30 ft.
    Melee Pummel (requires trees) +1 (1d6, 20/x2)
    Ranged destructive blast +2 touch (1d6, 20/x2)
    Special Attacks bound spirits 7/day (DC 14 - aid the living [+1, 1 temp hp, 1 hour], lovelorn spirit [2 temp hp, 1 min.], open arms [1 ally, 25 ft.])
    Spring Child Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +5)
    . . 1/dayócharm person (DC 15), entangle (DC 15), suggestion (DC 18)
    --------------------
    Magic
    --------------------
    Caster Level 1st; MSB 1; MSD 12; Concentration +5
    Tradition Fey Magic; CAM Wis
    Spell Points 5
    Destruction - CL 1st; DC 14; Duration N/A; Range Close (25 ft.); Talents Thorn Blast; Drawbacks Energy Focus (Plant)
    - Destructive Blast (1d6 bludgeoning damage; 2d6 for 1 SP)
    -- Thorn Blast (deal piercing damage and bleed damage equal to # of die rolled)
    Life - CL 1st; DC 14; Duration Invigorate (1 hour), Restore (1 round); Range Touch; Talents None; Drawbacks None
    - Cure (heal 1d8+1)
    - Invigorate (grant 1 temporary hp)
    - Restore (heal 1d4 ability damage, remove fatigued [or lessen exhaustion to fatigue], remove sickened [or lessen nauseated to sickened], remove shaken [or lessen frightened to shaken, or panicked to frightened], remove staggered, remove dazzled or remove battered conditions)
    Nature - CL 1st; DC 14; Duration Concentration, or 1 round by spending 1 SP; Range Close (25 ft.); Talents Grow Plants; Drawbacks None
    - Geomancing (Plantlife)
    - Entangle (5 ft. radius area)
    - Growth (1 plant; 1 dayís worth of food for 3 Medium creatures or 1 horse per plant)
    - Pummel (Medium branch: Str 11, +1 to hit, 1d6 damage, 5 ft. reach)
    -- Grow Plants (Medium tree or 5 ft. radius field of plants)
    --------------------
    Statistics
    --------------------
    Str 8 Dex 14 Con 13 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 12
    Base Atk +0 CMB -1 CMD 15
    Feats Cantrips (class bonus), Extra Magical Talent (Grow Plants)
    Skills Heal +8, Knowledge (Nature) +6, Perception +8, Survival +10; Background Skills Handle Animal +5, Profession (Herbalist) +8
    Traits Overprotective, Practiced Surge, Robot Slayer, Sun Worship
    Languages Common, Druidic, Sylvan
    SQ attendant spirits, easy focus, nature bond (plant companion), overcharge, spiritual protection
    Other Gear

Spoiler: Broot (Plant Companion)
    Show
    Looks awesome! Iíll add you to the table.
    Spoiler: Table
    Show
    Queen of Sheba Ilyrisse of the Smokewood Spring Child Druid Chaotic Neutral Yes
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2019-10-09 at 03:56 PM.
    Chaotic Good, probably

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

Is it too late to try for this?
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Is it too late to try for this?
    As long as you can get your character in by Sunday, not at all!
    Chaotic Good, probably

21. - Top - End - #81

Cutting it close to the deadline, but here is Delta, the Android Medium (Empath).

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

I am going to continue my recent pattern of not completing any submissions. Between writing projects and issues with mythweaver access I just don't get anywhere.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Corlindale View Post
    Cutting it close to the deadline, but here is Delta, the Android Medium (Empath).
    Added to the table.
    Spoiler: Table
    Show
    Queen of Sheba Ilyrisse of the Smokewood Spring Child Druid Chaotic Neutral Yes
    Corlindale Delta Android Medium Neutral Good Yes

Iíll be making character selections in roughly 24 hours, so if you have any last things to change, do it quickly.
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2019-10-11 at 10:15 PM.
    Chaotic Good, probably

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright! So, after looking over all of the submissions, Iíve decided to accept 4 characters.
    Characters:
    Player: Character: Race: Class: Alignment:
    3SecondCultist Jacyln Agler Human Psychic Neutral
    ylvathrall Kana the Betrayer Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) Barbarian Neutral
    Queen of Sheba Ilyrisse of the Smokewood Spring Child Druid Chaotic Neutral
    Deadguy Caliber Android Gunslinger Neutral

Hereís the link to the OoC. If I ever need an alternate, Iíll refer back to this thread. Thanks to everyone who applied!
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2019-10-12 at 11:16 PM.
    Chaotic Good, probably

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Congrats, kids - enjoy! Time to rethink Maatook and his future in the world of Iron Gods ...
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

I started a new iron gods recruitment thread:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...0799-Iron-Gods
    DnD Alignment: Neutral Evil
    M&M 3e Character Thread
    Spoiler: Dare you stare into Abaddon?
    Show