New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 167 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: [3.5E] Heretic's Bane Icewind Dale

Resigned to follow the group (as he was after all getting paid), Arman took a small item from the pouch at his side, and made a few gestures with his free hand, drawing the tendrils of magic towards him. His voice spoke softly, and yet powerfully, making some of those in the group hairs stand at the back of their neck. "Tabhair mé an cosaint ó dochar"

As the last syllable passed his lips, a brief distortion appeared around Arman, and then seemed to disappear. There was no light, no sound. But there was a difference around him. The distortion that appeared strong at first was there still, but it was subtle, and one had to look hard to see it. A casual glance would not spot it.

As they continued up the slope towards the lumps, Arman took a spot near the rear of the group. He had a sword if he needed it, but his main weapon was the Art that he wielded with his hands. His hands tingled from the feel of magic passing through them and into his body. The protection that he cast, flowed around him like a second skin. He was ready for whatever fight was coming.

spell casted-Mage Armor

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Tolrin readies himself by casting a series of spells on himself and his party, taking almost a minute as he drones through the spells. His hands glowing blue and gold, Tolrin calls out a prayer to Moradin and the party feels the effect of a mighty blessing. A seperate spell fills all of the party members with the soothing warm glow of divine magic fortifying their armor. Tolrin's body itself blurs from another spell, his body seeming to jump around from place to place making it impossible to know exactly where he is. A shimmering cone of blue, barely perceivable, also surronds him. As he turns to the party and smiles before slamming the face plate closed on his winged helmet, it is an oddly disconcerting image.

"For Moradin!" he yells and runs hard down the trail, his armor clattering as he rumbles forward and the group follows him. With a better angle on the farthest mound, Tolrin slides to a stop, sets his feet and hurls his hammer towards the farthest one. It arcs high, floating the air and flying true revealing what can only be a powerful enhancement. The hammer hits the pile of stones with a resounding crack, exploding one of the stones and knocking several from the cairn. Tolrin's hammer goes spinning off into the snow. As Tolrin advances ten feet into the snow, he lets out a war whoop and gives thanks to Moradin.

His blessing is answered swiftly as two large humanoids burst through the snow in a shower of pine boughs next to the stone piles and answer with a roar of their own. Largely under cover from the trenches, they are unmistakably giants. From the armor, icey blue skin and white hair they can be only frost giants.

"Oi lads! Clangeddin's blessed us 'his day! Giants!Watch fer boulders, lads!" Tolrin yells.

Tolrin has cast Bless and Shield of Faith (Mass) on the party, giving each member a +3 AC Deflection bonus. Assuming everyone follows him, all followed him on his initial double move to Z33. Please note your positions and execute your first round of combat. For the giants, this is considered a surprise round and they are unable to act. I'll roll initiative, but for the most part it will only be relevant in damage resolution. Sorry for the delay in posting, I had some prep work, trying out Hellgate London and caught a flu.
    Last edited by mshady; 2007-11-05 at 11:03 AM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Can we get locations for the Giants on the map?

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Bundok
    Armor Class: 18
    Hit Points: 57/57
    Initiative: (1d20+3)[15]

Popping up from his hiding place at the roars, Bundok's blood begins to churn as he sees his hated foes spring from their hiding places. Firing off a shot with his crossbow, he then drops the weapon to the snow and picks up his staff preparing to charge at the giants.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack - (1d20+8)[21] (-2 range increment not applied in roll)
    Damage - (1d8+2)[9]

Last edited by Diarmuid; 2007-11-05 at 01:52 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Raltise
    AC: 26
    HP: 37
    Move: 40ft.
    Initiative: +3

Raltise moves quickly; his hand leaps his his quiver of arrows, pulling one out and knocking it on the string. He moves forward, faster than most humans are capable of, and lets the arrow fly towards the closest giant. His eyes glow a dull blue; his face is a picture of perfect calm.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move 40ft. 20ft. towards the giants, then attack the closest one. Hopefully I'm within 110 feet... if not, I guess I'm taking a range penalty of -2.
    Attack!: (1d20+7)[15]
    Damage!: (1d8+2)[8]

Lythe
    AC: 24
    HP: 18; DR: 5/-
    Move: 30ft., burrow 10ft.
    Initiative: -1

(OOC: I'll let you handle her actions... other details in the spoiler box.)

Spoiler
    Show
    Fort +5; Ref +3; Will +4; Psi-like abilities (ML 4): 2/day: energy ray (sonic, +2 ranged touch, 4d6-4), create sound, stomp (DC 13); slam +7 melee, 1d4+4 blugeoning; SQ: darkvision 60ft., improved evasion, telepathic link, deliver touch powers
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2007-11-05 at 01:02 PM.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kelith
    AC: 21 (w/Shield of Faith)
    HP: 49
    Initiative: (1d20+2)[14](16)

Kelith will move as close as he can to the Frost Giant Tolrin is heading towards to give him some backup.

{{I'm assuming I can't get up there quick enough for an attack, let me know if i'm wrong.}}
    "The forest is a dangerous place to those who don't know its secrets, your in luck though because i know them" -Tharar Greenleaf, Ranger, to my weekly D&D group

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Here is an updated map with the Frost Giant's position and that of everyone after following Tolrin for the first round. Please plot your moves from the current position.

The frost giants are under cover and all attacks against them have a 50% miss chance.

Free Image Hosting

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kelith
    HP: 49
    Initiative:16

{{Just keep moving me up in unison with Tolrin until I get within attacking distance of a giant.}}
    Last edited by Tharar_Greenleaf; 2007-11-05 at 05:33 PM.
    "The forest is a dangerous place to those who don't know its secrets, your in luck though because i know them" -Tharar Greenleaf, Ranger, to my weekly D&D group

9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

HP: 45
    AC: 28 (w/ shield of faith and magic vestment)

Magnum moves along side Tolrin and begin some chanting of his own. As he ends his prayer a points towards the giant and a glimmering waraxe appears next to the frost giant on the right. "Take some of Clangeddins axe you overgrown lummox," Magnum shouts as the axe takes its first swing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Spiritual weapon
    Attack: (1d20+6)[8]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[9]
    Last edited by bchilders; 2007-11-05 at 11:48 PM.
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

10. - Top - End - #100

WolfInSheepsClothing

OOC: sorry for the double post...I forgot to post initiative

Init: (1d20+1)[8]
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

11. - Top - End - #101

GnomeWizardGuy

Arum
    AC W/Shield of Faith: 16
    HP:38
    Initiative: +2

Arum speaks the words of power while gesturing the cast his most powerful summoning spell [summon monster 2], to call forth a Celestial Wolf.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming the DM allows a slight changing of the list, allowing a celestial wolf instead of just a fiendish one. If not he will summon creatures - (1d3)[3] celestial badgers.
    Last edited by Katasi; 2007-11-06 at 12:13 AM.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

As the two large frost giants roar with battle lust and try to get their bearings, the party rushes off of the trail after the enemy as the giants reach for their boulders. From the size of the piles, there has to be over a dozen stones in each and possibly more that remain hidden. The light is dim and seeing is difficult for all but the dwarves and even their dark vision is limited.

From his hiding place far to the right, Bundok lets a bolt fly from his crossbow with a metallic click. Impossible to follow in shreds of daylight past 60 feet for him, his only acknowledgement it hit anything is the closest frost giant looking in his general direction. With a brush of its meaty hand, it knocks the quarrel out of its chain mail as if it were mosquito. (Bundok rolled a 21 - not enough to penetrate).

Leading the main group, Arman strides forward ahead of the group. Impossibly, his feet do not sink in the snow but the elf stands atop it as easily the trail he just left. None the less, he remains in position with the group and lets an arrow fly from his black bow instead of revealing himself as a mage. The arrow disappears into the twilight. It's arrival is announced with a solid grunt by the first frost giant as it reaches for its shoulder in pain and turns back to look at the main party. The shaft can be plainly seen in the giant's shoulder. (Arman rolled a 26 and did 10 pts of damage).

Duervar, Hjalmar and Kelith plow ahead in the snow. Hjalmar's massive armor and tower shield slows him no more than the other dwarves, but he is more plowing through the snow than running through it. Kelith advances ahead of the group slightly, but is equally hindered by the hill and grade of the slope.

The little gnome Arum wades into the snow that reaches up to his hips, but manages to move 10 feet off the road before stopping. Reaching into his mind to draw the strands of the weave into the proper pattern, he casts a summoning spell. A large wolf appears in a flash of arcane energy. It emerges from the blue cloud of smoke and looks at the giants and belts out a challenging howl towards the giants.

Ralts moves along with Arum and tries to repeat Arman's feat of archery. The arrow hits the giant's heavy iron helmet with a metallic ring and a crack as the arrow finds hard metal and snaps. The giants does not even seem to notice the hit.

The war priest Magnum follows Hjalmar and stops at the end of his run to summon fourth his own ally. His spell has much longer range than Arum's and it appears next to the closest Frost Giant. It appears in a flash of golden light and a sound like a hammer hitting an anvil that echoes into the mountain side. A golden axe appears next to the giant, much to its astonishment.

As the party advances, the unarmed Tolrin calls out to them.

"Only two of'em! Better to dodge their stones 'han their terrible axes. Wear'em down and watch fer pit falls! Lythe, see what ye can find!"

The small geodyte, sitting on the trail as all its friends ran off into danger, bobs its stoney little head and disappears back into the ground.

The second giant, so far unharmed, turns and looks to its right for a long moment before looking back at the party and looking for the first target of its boulder.

Without a post for Arman, Duervar and Hjalmar, I made a post for them to keep things moving. I am going to set up a more organized posting schedule in the next day.

When posting moves, please try to post the exact square you will be moving to. Its not crucial at this point but will become so if there is a melee.

Summoned creatures, weapons, etc will not attack on the round they are summoned as they are appearing at the very end of the 6 second round. They are able to attack on the next round.

As common knowledge for your PCs, these appear to be adult frost giants. You would all know they throw boulders and have big, nasty axes and are very good with them.

Hop everyone's having fun!!

Initiative Order:

Bundok - 22
    Arman - 21
    Duervar - 19
    Hjalmar - 17
    Kelith - 16
    Frost Giant 2 - 15
    Arum - 14
    Raltise - 13
    Frost Giant 1 - 10
    Tolrin - 9
    Magnum - 8

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8...ailmap3nu8.jpg
    Last edited by mshady; 2007-11-07 at 10:45 AM.

13. - Top - End - #103

WolfInSheepsClothing

Magnum
    AC: 28 (w/ shield of faith and magic vestment)

Magnum will continue keeping pace with the group and draw his crossbow as he moves. As he loads his bolt he says a swift prayer and sets his crossbow to fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I assume we'll use the rolls from my last thread as the axes first attack this round and I'm using this round to draw and load my crossbow, so next round I'll give you my crossbow fire and new rolls for the spiritual weapon.

14. - Top - End - #104

GnomeWizardGuy

[due to not wanting to have to check this thread every ten seconds tomorrow, I'll post ahead of time with a few contigencies.]

If the giants are still in the distance:

Arum looks to the nearest giant and murmurs a few words as he gestures, a fireball leaping from his fingertips and jumping rapidly towards the giants. He then has his summoned wolf go in for the kill.

damage - (5d6)[15]

If both giants have team members around them he will refrain from fireballing and instead get as close as possible to within 25 feet and use scorching ray [see below]

If the giants are closing in [within 20 feet of him]:

Arum moves back as far as he can get and murmurs a few words and gestures toward the nearest giant, a ray of scorching light shooting from his fingertips as he asks his wolf to attack.

ranged touch attack - (1d20+5)[16]
    damage - (4d6)[12]

If the giants are within 10:

Arum moves back 5 feet and casts his spell as defensively as possible, summoning up a shield of clear force in front of him as he orders his wolf to attack.

concentration - (1d20+11)[19]
    Last edited by Katasi; 2007-11-07 at 10:29 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Raltise

Raltise moves ever closer to the giants, not seeming to even notice that he missed; he pulls back again, letting loose another arrow, which sails through the air...

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to V-28.
    Attack: (1d20+7)[26]
    Miss chance: (1d100)[73] (I think they still have cover?)
    Damage: (1d8+2)[6]

Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Bundok
    AC: 18 (22 vs Giants)
    HP: 57/57
    Initiative 22
    (thought I rolled a 15, but whatever)

The familiar weight of his staff in his hand and the sight of his most precious of preys before him, the ranger cuts a swath through the snow directly at the giant closest to him.

[ooc] Either double move, or run. Not sure if running isnt an option due to the snow. Ending up at either AI/6 or AE/6. Half movement really sucks when the enemy is like 100 feet away and your movement rate is already a stunted 20. [/ooc]

[note to players] dont forget dwarven natural +4 dodge bonus vs giants. [/note to players]
    Last edited by Diarmuid; 2007-11-08 at 04:11 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kelith
    HP: 49/49

Kelith continues climbing up the trail trying to get close enough to swing his chain. Although the snow is hindering his movement he looks determined to make it to the frost giants.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

Rising from his snowy cover along the side of the valley, Bundok slings his crossbow and breaks into as much of a dead run as a dwarf can manage in heavy snow. Gripping his quarterstaff tightly and focused on a hated giant, he plows through the snow wordlessly. The closest giant probably notices him, but is far more concerned by the floating axe that just took a swing at its head and the pelting it just received to its front to pay much attention to Bundok.

Arman steps forward, his feet above the snow and moving with his customary Elven grace. Rather than putting another arrow shaft into his target with his thick, black composite bow he stops for a moment. Raising his right hand into a casting stance, he utters the proper arcane words and makes the proper gestures. In a moment, several balls of ruby red magic go streaking off into the darkness leaving traces of their magical essence behind them tracing their path. Within a moment, the missiles slam into the closest frost giant like hammer blows and the giant’s breath is driven from its chest. (15 pts of damage). Laughing to himself, the elf bows his head and tips his hat towards the giant in appreciation of his own skill.

Duervar, Hjalmar and Kelith plow through the snow towards the two frost giants. Clanking, huffing and stumbling through the drifts, they surge forward to come to grips with the hated giants. Kelith outpaces his two cohorts with his longer legs, although they maintain their lead for the moment.

The second giant, so far unharmed and watching the advance of its foes up the hill at him and belts out a thundering yell, “Come stumpies! Garath chop you with axe!!” Finding the biggest, slowest moving target of the closest three, the giant hurls a hundred pound boulder at Hjalmar. The veteran dwarf, expecting the boulders, watches as the giant hurls the stone at him. Tolrin, farther back, watches the arc of the boulder with concern and tenses. “Watch out, lad!”, he yells. Needing no such warning, Hjalmar watches the arc of the boulder and brings up his massive tower shield to meet it. Side stepping and angling his shield, he drives his shoulder into the tower shield at the moment of impact and the boulder glances off his shield and it burrows into ground, sending up a spray of snow. Hardly missing a step, the dwarf just continues on towards his enemy. The giant roars in anger as the dwarf literally shrugs off the blow.

Staying farther back and as far away as he can from the giants and still be able to work his magics, Arum does not move from his position. The calm, diminutive, gnome reaches into his pouch of spell components and withdraws a small ball of bat guano and sulfur. Unpleasant to handle as it was, he gladly tosses it into the air as he says the proper arcane words. The ball lights into a roaring flame and Arum points to where he wishes it to go. It streaks off into the darkness leaving a small tail of fire and smoke and it lands exactly between the two giants. It blossoms into a furious ball with a deep, bass whump of flame that lights up the darkness. Arum can feel the air being sucked back into the gap created by the fireball and steam rises up from the vaporized snow around the giant’s trenches. The creatures howl in pain and their body and hair smolders and smokes. Arum’s summoned wolf, tiny by comparison, charges towards the closest giant.

Arum’s fireball did 15 pts. As frost giants are vulnerable to fire, they actually take 23 pts.

Right behind Arum’s fireball is a second arrow from Raltise. Not moving from where he made his first shot, he turns his intense focus towards the target. For him, there is nothing else in that moment and his focus pays off. His arrow flies straight and true of a deadly flat arc. The bodkin head of his arrow punches through the giant’s chainmail armor and into its meaty chest before being stopped by a rib. (6 pts).

The closest frost giant, reeling from two arrows and two magic attacks, turns its huge axe on its nearest tormentor. It takes a wild swing at the floating axe and he hits it squarely, but the floating axe is not a solid thing. It sways in the air from the blow.
    Tolrin moves closer to the enemy by ten feet, confident in how the fight is going. Holding up his hand, his magnificent throwing hammer rematerializes. Instead of throwing it at one of the giants, a positively wicked grin comes across his face. “Lads, ye ever seen a dwarf cook a giant!” Reaching into a pouch, he pulls out a small glowing dethek rune tablet and makes the proper intonations. Within a moment, a wall of roaring arcane fire leaps from the ground and encircles the two giants and rises 20 feet into the air. Pine boughs covering the trenches erupt into black smoke. The giants inside the cauldron of fire roar and howl in pain as the flame and heat, directed inwards, burns them and traps them inside. “Burn ye overgrown bastards, burn! Put yerselves in a pot, yer gonna get cooked. Giant head soup fer all tonight! Form a line lads! They’re gonna come outta there howlin’ mad!!”

The wall of fire does 15 pts of damage normally. It does 23 points to the frost giants due to their vulnerability.

While a wall of fire may encircle the giants, it hardly bothers Magnum’s spiritual axe. The giant finally catches a break, however inadvertently. As it writhes randomly in pain and flails about in shocked surprise, the spiritual axe barely misses a clean shot at the giant’s vulnerable neck. (Rolled a 17 – Miss). Magnum himself plunges forward in the snow and loads his crossbow, ready for the charging giants.

Charging into the chaos, Bundok can only smile at what must be going on inside the cauldron of fire as Tolrin’s laughing echoes and the giants howl in pain.

Map to be posted shortly…
    Last edited by mshady; 2007-11-09 at 03:34 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

Here is the map...

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Raltise

Raltise continues his intense calm. He moves swiftly, mostly sideways so as to get a clearer shot. He then takes another arrow from his quiver, knocks it, and lets it fly at the most wounded giant in one swift motion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Movin' to V-25... no real reason.
    Attack! (1d20+7)[23]
    Miss chance! (1d100)[73]
    Damage! (1d8+2)[7]
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2007-11-09 at 02:25 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Just to clarify something...

The Wall of Flame spell that Tolrin cast has created a curtain of flame 20 feet high. Seeing anything inside that ring of fire will be pretty difficult. It would be an additional 50% miss chance on top of the cover provided by being in the trenches. Of course, they may not be in there much longer...

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Regardless, Frost Giant 2 goes before Ralts does, so he'll shoot him.
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2007-11-09 at 05:17 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Arman moved foreward a bit more, hopeing to see one of the giants a bit better. The flames from Tolrin's spell kept the giants in, but it also hid them.

Arman held no love for frost giants themselves, but Gods the fire blocked his sight to them! How was he supposed to hit them?

He took careful aim again with his bow and aimed at what he hoped was one of the frost giants along the edge of the fire.

Arman is moving to X-21 and will fire upon Frost Giant 1 with his bow. If you could make the rolls Shady, because i still haven't figured that out on this thing yet... if there is one... hee hee

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Surprise Round

From the darkness far back in the small valley, a deep moan of a horn blows, reverberating down off the mountain.

A moment later, three ogres burst upwards from under the ground in a spray of snow and roar at the group. The centermost ogre is larger than the others, a large slobbering brute with a crude looking axe in his hands. Arum's summoned wolf is plunging through the snow right in front of the Ogre. With a animalistic howl, it swings the axe over its head and downward, chopping the summoned wolf in half (25 pts to the celestial wolf). The vivisected creature twitches for a second and disappears back to the ether as the ogre roars. Long ropes of drool hang from its mouth as it works itself into a frenzy, howling and frothing at the mouth as it waves around its bloody axe.

The smaller ogre on the right locks eyes with Kelith, grins a slobbery grin and hurls a javelin right at the running human. It flies straight through the air at Kelith. Seeing the incoming missile hurtling towards him, he twists to present a narrower profile and throw his cloak out to his side. The javelin lances through the cloak and bangs into his chainmail, but leaves no more than a welt.

The ogre on the left launches a javelin at Hjalmar. The veteran dwarf swings his shield in the direction of the javelin and catches the missile as easily as a child might catch a ball. With the javelin lodged in his shield, Hjalmar swipes his hammer across it's face, dislodging the javelin and preventing it from fouling his shield. The big dwarf, wholly unphased, rumbles onwards towards his foes.

Behind Tolrin's wall of fire, one part of the wall is suddenly snuffed out by a cone of arcane cold. The caster was an ogre dressed in a chainmail and furs drops who seems to have materialized from a puff of gas. The hole it created will allow the staggered frost giant to leave the circle of fire less painfully, at least. Assuming the giant inside, surronded by sheets of flame, notices.

Initiative:

Ogre 1 - 5
    Ogre 2 - 11
    Ogre Barbarian - 10
    Ogre Mage - 21

A note on summons: I was incorrect. They can act on the round they are summoned normally. No impact to gameplay, thankfully.

Last edited by mshady; 2007-11-10 at 04:52 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Hjalmar

The old war veteran trudges along, nearing the enemy with a slow but unshakeable pace. To this day he's never let a giant see the end of a battle, and he didn't plan on this time to be different. The ogres might be frightening to some but Hjalmar didn't even twitch as they appeared. To him, they were just a small obstacle in the way of the giants. The giants that he wanted to see dead by his own hands.

OOC: Hjalmar will move his maximum 20 ft straight ahead. However, I'm unsure about the scale here. 1 square=10 ft?
    In that case he will be at U 22 at the end of this round.

26. - Top - End - #116

GnomeWizardGuy

Arum lets out a string of gnomish curses.

When he gets a chance he will say his words of power again and cast his last fireball against the ogre mage.

damage - (5d6)[13]

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kelith
    AC: 22 (w/Shield of Faith, animalistic power)
    HP: 54/54

Seeing these new enemies enter the fray, Kelith diverts his movements staying close enough to the casters and ranged attacks to defend them for when these ogres and giants get to them.

While he does this he mutters chants under his breath and immediately you see a sparkling nimbus of green light appears around him. As the light fades, Kelith seems a shade larger and has a more animalistic and feral countenance.

{{Casting Animalistic Power on self. Gives +2 to str/dex/con}}
    Spells Cast
    1st- 1/7
    2nd-1/5
    Last edited by Tharar_Greenleaf; 2007-11-10 at 05:26 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

Bundok
    AC: 18 (22 vs Giants)
    HP: 57/57

The dwarven ranger continues to push his way through the snow directly west (west on the map, whatever direction that actually is).

29. - Top - End - #119

WolfInSheepsClothing

Magnum
    AC: 28 (32 vs giants)

Magnum stops for a moment to fire his crossbow at the mage, deeming him to be the most pressing concern. As soon as the shot leaves though, he continues presssing forward to get in on the action. Seeing some of his companions pulling ahead of him he shouts, "Make sure you leave some fun fer the rest of us." Magnum roars with laughter as he continues his charge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Crossbow attack at mage if there is an clear shot, if not he'll fire at a giant assuming one comes out of the fire. If all else fails he'll shoot an ogre.

Attack: (1d20+4)[23]
    Damage: (1d10)[6]

Spiritual Weapon Attack on giant: (1d20+6)[19]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[6]
    Last edited by bchilders; 2007-11-11 at 01:33 AM.

30. - Top - End - #120

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll to confirm critical on the crossbow: (1d20+4)[19]
    Damage: (1d10)[5]
    Last edited by bchilders; 2007-11-11 at 01:34 AM.