New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Firestorm Vs. Blue Bettle Vs. Stargirl

A DC teenage superheroes DC melee. Firestorm Vs. Blue Beetle Vs. Stargirl.

Ok, here how the outcome will turn out:

Firestorm or Blue Beetle will take out Stargirl because Stargirl doesn't have any superpowers. Firestorm will take out Stargirl with his nuclear magic powers or Blue Beetle will destroy Stargirl with his suit. Which bring it to Firestorm and Blue Beetle. I think this will got, either way, either Firestorm will turn Blue Beetle into sunny side up eggs or Blue Beetle will destroy Firestorm with his suit. So I think Firestorm will be the victor.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Firestorm Vs. Blue Bettle Vs. Stargirl

Sorry, you are wrong. Firestorm should win, but he has a long history of fighting well below his weight class. He has god-like power, but isn't a very good fighter. So, Firestorm loses to either either Stargirl or Blue Beetle.

In the Blue Beetle vs Stargirl, Stargirl wins the combat. She wins for 3 reasons; a) that staff of hers ain't no joke, b) she has the most experience of all of them, and c) fighting a pretty girl is going to throw Jaime off his game. However, I am pretty sure this ends with Jaime getting to date Stargirl, so it is kinda a mutual win.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Firestorm Vs. Blue Bettle Vs. Stargirl

The Mod Ogre: Please consult the guidelines for Vs. threads at the top of this forum.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ing-vs-Threads
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.